Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Uber driver asks lady to leave his car for saying he can’t be her husband - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber driver asks lady to leave his car for saying he can’t be her husband (403 Views)

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber driver asks lady to leave his car for saying he can’t be her husband by iGISTMORE: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
An Uber driver @EasyCarHireServ took to Twitter to recount his experience with a lady, who from their conversation said he can’t be her husband.

The Uber Driver who disclosed that he has a professional job and also has a wife who works in one of the top banks in Nigeria, added that he told the lady politely that he can’t complete her trip over the comment.

Read his tweet below;

So, I picked this lady & a man asked if I am her husband? She replied “Uber driver, God forbid bad thing” I just ended d trip & told her Am sorry I won’t be able to complete this trip politely. My wife is a professional banker in one of d top banks n in every way better than her.

I have a professional job and still i drive on the platforms as a side hustle. I will humble you if you don’t show little respect. Everything is not about money.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/driver-shares-experience-lady-lagos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Uber driver asks lady to leave his car for saying he can’t be her husband by iGISTMORE: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
cool
Re: Uber driver asks lady to leave his car for saying he can’t be her husband by chiommy123(f): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
You should've collected that money wetin concern you with her God forbid

1 Like

Re: Uber driver asks lady to leave his car for saying he can’t be her husband by IamD18: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
The man is dumb and not a wise business man. You dare not do side jobs with pride if you want to be successful in it.

What he should have done is to keep quite, drive the lady to her final destination, take his money and their business will end there. Shikena!

Abi na respect from passengers he wan chop. He's driving to make his money, not to garner respect from strangers.

Real and focused hustlers don't give a fvck on whatever you say until your money gets into their pocket.

Re: Uber driver asks lady to leave his car for saying he can’t be her husband by iGISTMORE: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Always Scared Of Coming To Enugu – Atiku / The Worst Roads In Nigeria Contest: Taiwo Road All Through To Godwin Omonuwa Rd. / Traveling To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.