Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (22857 Views)

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by megareal: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
I am already tired of commenting on this useless and totally inept government. Biko, where is my PVC.?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by DAYOODS(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Reno is the guy right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by carrascocity(f): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
wink2015:

RENO OMOKRI SHOULD TALK ABOUT HOW THE PDP ADMINISTRATION FOR 16 YEARS RUIN NIGERIA 'S ECONOMY LOOTING THE NATIONAL TREASURY.
Stealing all the money we could ever realised from crude oil.

It is the looted funds that Reno Omokri is using to fund his OVERSEAS STAY IN SELF IMPOSED EXILE.

Your senselessness use leg waka from naija reach Angola

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by BENITAPUSSY: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari govt is totally senseless ..A govt you claim is corrupt borrowed 7 trillion in 16 years yet you who claim to be prudent has borrowed almost 13 trillion in 3 years with absolutely nothing to show for it than complaints
You are brain de.d,PDP borrowed that money in 16yrs to build infrastructures,where are the infrastructures?
Buhari borrowed in three yes and did nothing, I actually agreed with u here,but the question you and omokri has to answer is :-
How much debt was the states owned workers before gej came to power?
Can you kindly tell me or mention how many states that were debt free when your buffoon handover to buhari?
How much was crude oil sold at the time,I mean 16yrs of PDP in power?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by KikBuhari2Daura: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:
See them above, 6 of the handles that commented above belong to Reno Omkri grin grin grin

I dont want to call you foolish but ,if you don't have dont have anything reasonable to say Just Shut up no need displaying your ignorance !

Anyone that does not support you is Reno or Ben Murray Bruce brace up u will soon add Osibanbe....nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by yesloaded: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Joevics:

thats what you guys do.
You may be modath, butterflboy, or ngenukwu for all we know.
Self acclaimed tigeress whereas cat is more wiser & powerful than her grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by Racoon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Reno knows how to hit these liars below the belt.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by yrex01(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
T
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by Easysolution(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nobody holy pass

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by loomer: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
wink2015:

RENO OMOKRI SHOULD TALK ABOUT HOW THE PDP ADMINISTRATION FOR 16 YEARS RUIN NIGERIA 'S ECONOMY LOOTING THE NATIONAL TREASURY.
Stealing all the money we could ever realised from crude oil.

It is the looted funds that Reno Omokri is using to fund his OVERSEAS STAY IN SELF IMPOSED EXILE.

the thing wey dey pain me be say our youths go dey say pdp destroy Nigeria for 16years, same people are in apc and Una no fit hold them into account.

make Una continue dey use party divide as excuse to destroy Una country.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by almarthins(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
richidinho:
i challenge any Buhari Media Cow (BMC) to post the current level of work done in mambilla power project, a project awarded since 2015

Buhari's only investment in power

And I challenge atiku media goats, to tel us what went wrong with IPP project. Don't come here and be challenging, pls go to mambilla and see for urself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by yrex01(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
You are brain de.d,PDP borrowed that money in 16yrs to build infrastructures,where are the infrastructures?
Buhari borrowed in three yes and did nothing, I actually agreed with u here,but the question you and omokri has to answer is :-
Can you kindly tell me or mention how many states that were debt free when your buffoon handover to buhari?
he will dodge ur mention !! No mind em, dey r d real ZOMBIES

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
megareal:
I am already tired of commenting on this useless and totally inept government. Biko, where is my PVC.?
ur pvc is also useless.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by Gandollar(f): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
O boy answer these your childish questions yourself. How much was oil when OBJ took over? Did you here him complain to anyone? Buhari was a grave mistake that should not be repeated.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by san316(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Reno Does not have sense. The figures are incremental. Buhari did not borrow 23trillion. HOw is it possible to fund over 90% of your budget? This lie has been busted long ago. The link below shows the true picture of Nigeria's debts which is a 4trillion Naira increse from 2015 till date/

https://punchng.com/nigerias-external-debt-rises-by-11-77bn-in-three-years/

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by GSA01: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
See how Reno has succeeded in twisting facts and deceiving gullible Nigerians. PDP never borrowed 7 trillion naira in 16 years, but borrewed 12 trillion naira. AND it is a known fact that PDP left Debts/Liabilities inherited by Buhari Admin in 2015:

Pension/Salary Arrears: N740bn money that they are supposed to pay to Retirees but refused to pay.

Oil Subsidy Debt: N350bn Money for Oil subsidy accumulated.

Paris Club Overdeductions: $5.4bn money for States that federal government collected in excesses for 16 years

JV CashCall Arrears: $6.8bn money Federal government supposed to pay to OIL companies for 16 years

Contractor Debt/EEG Debt: N1.9 Trn Contracts for road constructions that FG didn't award 100% of the money

Refunds to States for Roads: N488bn Money that Federal Government is owing states, due to the fact that some states constructed a federal road.

It is not rocket science but facts!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by InvertedHammer: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
/
IBB-Abacha-OBJ-Yar'Adua-GEJ-PMB

The trend is clear. Nigeria has been gradually sliding into abyss with each successive government even with heavy promises they made at inception.

I believe that if Atiku wins, he will be worse than Buhari--.

Trend reversal in African politics is done through violence and violence only. Ghana did it. Anambra (during Ngige vs Uba) did it. Nigeria is not there yet. Until then, abyss here we come.

/
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by Guide777(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Real meaning of APC administration’s famous words
Iberiberism - state of political misbehavior e.g. Cock’Rochas’.
Lazy youth – Action of a young person who roam the street aimlessly on motorbike like Yusuf.
Pighting Kwarapshun _: Robbing peter to pay Paul.
Kwarapshun Pighting back: When you are afraid your pretense in fighting corruption would discovered , you intend to blackmail anybody who is not zombified.
Deodorant – Act of using carrot to fight corruption by patronizing your political friends.
Insecticide - Act of using cane to fight corruption by dealing with your perceived political enemies.

Terrorism – The action of a Group who employs street protest, and rallies to press home their demands e.g I.P.O.B, and Shiites etc.
Technical defeat – A state of achieving imaginary defeat of your enemy while your enemy coordinates real attack on you.
Tolerance: - Accommodate the visiting herdsmen, it either you give up your land or you are dead.
Transmission! Transmission!! : A slip in mental state where every roger taken in the line of duty impact an equal disorientation on your mental faculty.
Direct Primary: A process where an incumbent political aspirant who has lost favour of power- that -be in APC meets his political waterloo.
Indirect Primary: A process where a favoured politician in APC is assured of ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by TheKingIsHere: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
megareal:

As if you have a PVC grin
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by okekefabi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
See what will happen come 2019 election and after election.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by martowskin1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
RENO IS A REALLY PAIN IN THE ASS

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by tope56(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
president Buhari. campaign on three major things Corruption, Economy and Security. And those three major things he has failed. Economy is in shambles. we are the headquarters of the extreme poverty capital of the world even Somalia and south Sudan is better than us. insecurity is now order of the day if u are living in the middle belt u will understand what I'm saying u can't sleep with two eyes closed Boko Haram they claimed that is technically defeated now overrun army barracks at will and on corruption, if u are APC member u are a saint but others are corrupt. we all see the video of Gov of Kano state collecting bribe yet EFCC didn't make astatement and President Buhari is claiming ignorant of the video.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by TheKingIsHere: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
GSA01:
See how Reno has succeeded in twisting facts and deceiving gullible Nigerians. PDP never borrowed 7 trillion naira in 16 years, but borrewed 12 trillion naira. AND it is a known fact that PDP left Debts/Liabilities inherited by Buhari Admin in 2015:

Pension/Salary Arrears: N740bn money that they are supposed to pay to Retirees but refused to pay.

Oil Subsidy Debt: N350bn Money for Oil subsidy accumulated.

Paris Club Overdeductions: $5.4bn money for States that federal government collected in excesses for 16 years

JV CashCall Arrears: $6.8bn money Federal government supposed to pay to OIL companies for 16 years

Contractor Debt/EEG Debt: N1.9 Trn Contracts for road constructions that FG didn't award 100% of the money

Refunds to States for Roads: N488bn Money that Federal Government is owing states, due to the fact that some states constructed a federal road.

It is not rocket science but facts!!!!!!

Why don't you buttress your point with facts. At least reno provided evidence as back up to his statement

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by phemmyutd(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Reno should show us what PDP used N7t for instead
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by israelmao(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
$12TRN in 3YEARS and $7trn in 16years!

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by phemmyutd(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Why don't you buttress your point with facts. At least reno provided evidence as back up to his statement

Pls show us the evidence of infrastructures Reno provided.

Is it Power,Road,Rail, Catle Ranches, Rural Stove or Cassava Bread Factory?

You must come out with your evidence

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by Onlyonebuhari: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
See Nigeria debt profile

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by megareal: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
ednut1:
ur pvc is also useless.

Your comment is as useless and lifeless as Buhari.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
megareal:

Your comment is as useless and lifeless as Buhari.
we dey fight ni. Ur pvc gives a option of Buhari vs atiku. Who are both crap. The othee parties are jokers. So indirectly pvc is useless

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by ZombieNation: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
vedaxcool:
Hungry mad man PDP borrowed and stole what we have. Which infrastructure did they leave behind? Debt ridden state and an empty treasury
[/s]

You wey don belleful with expired garri that you got from Aregberascal in 2014 still dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by Themandator: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Men! I watched journalist hangout yesterday on TVC when one of the journalist said not even a road to the site exist that the governor of Taraba state told him that when Fashola came visting he used helicopter to peep the site and flied back..

The man challenged anyone in the government to give an update on the level of Job done .. he mentioned the namemof the village and stated that only bike goes to that place ,... He personally visited the site

richidinho:
i challenge any Buhari Media Cow (BMC) to post the current level of work done in mambilla power project, a project awarded since 2015

Buhari's only investment in power
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda by engineerboat(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:
See them above, 6 of the handles that commented above belong to Reno Omkri grin grin grin

Oya gba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother / Wike Turned ‘As E Dey Pain Dem’ Song To Rivers Anthem On Independence Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.