Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (68162 Views)

Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
jegz25:
Buhari show us ur cert.now buhari don show his cert. Wonder what wailers are going to say now. Buhari always giving wailers blows where it hurts the most grin
I believe u are educated and if not let me enlight u a bit, prior to 2015 election Buhari said his certi is wit military secretary, he got a way wit it, now election is around the corner & D pressure is more D same excuse again, now tell me how long will it take military to get his certi, centuries I guess, why is it WAEC dat brought d certi & not military which was initially acclaimed to held it, or should we say military in dere benevolences gv it to WAEC to present it, guy pls reset ur brain, don't let little cash & ignorance tk away ur generation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Glink2018:

Igbo bro, how far. Buhari presented his waec certificate as GEJ presented PHd (if you know what I mean) .
You didn't raise eyebrows about GEJ 's (PHd) why are you now wailing and sobbing about buhari WAEC certificate. If you no gree , go to court or hug transformer.

Wailing wailers group.

This one is fulanis' next slaughter. Yimu.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
yesloaded:
Is this a joke?

grin
We are FINISHED
Na now the man write WAEC abiiiii...
See FRESH PAPER
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by lantres000(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Xisnin:
How can a 72-year-old Buhari passport be on a 1961 WAEC result?
Everybody, please give it up for Oluwole Muhamadu Buhari.
He deserves some accolade for this great feat.

Na that one just tire me
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Sambaby7640: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
he can only deceived dullards like you.
tell your still to take a cue from BUHARI and tfavel to USA.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Sambaby7640: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
he can only deceived dullards like you.
tell your still to take a cue from BUHARI and travel to USA.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by jadyclem(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Did president Buhari wrote waec when he was 70+ years? How come the passport looks old? My waec result has the very passport that was in my waec id card during the exams. This doesn't seem genuine. If waec could give president buhari an attestation copy of his result, why did they wait till this time? Hmm, naija I hail th we!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Glink2018(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fineman87:

This one is fulanis' next slaughter. Yimu.

Your evil thought towards your fellow compatriot will hunt and hack you to death.

Oponu omo ale jati-jati
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2018
Glink2018:

Your evil thought towards your fellow compatriot will hunt and hack you to death.

Oponu omo ale jati-jati

Your evil plans for Nigeria will hunt your father and mother to death. Animal

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by crimeboss: 12:58am On Nov 03, 2018
CilicMarin:
Can Atiku Take A Cue From President Buhari And Visit America?
U are happy that buhari is a fraud, thief and no better worse than those he calls corrupt.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Glink2018(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Fineman87:

Your evil plans for Nigeria will hunt your father and mother to death. Animal

Your wrong and strong words towards me is reverse back to your internal and external generation. Ijn. Amen.

Generation of viper. An instrument of cruelty.....

Genesis 12:3 '....And curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Is either you stay mute or u face the wrath of the Lord......if Dem born you well, quote me again and see what will happen to you.. just try it...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by naijapage(f): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Biography Help us

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by phatnpretty(f): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2018
googlepikins:
When the western countries say we're the most corrupt country in the world some people will say it's a lie.

How on earth do you sale a certificate to an almajiri who can't even pronounce Nigeria he calls it Niijireya.

Corrupt WAEC officials will do anything to make money. If you know you know.

WAEC is now a fraudulent entity.
did he write the waec at an old age cos I don't understand the passport on it, thought they said certificates can't be issued twice too
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by phatnpretty(f): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2018
Racoon:

shocked shocked shocked Statement of result from his Kastina High School he got F9 in Maths and Woodwork but same was not reflected here.What is wrong again? Meanwhile the F9 He got in Lit.in English was duly reflected here.Why

What he should have done since 1983 esp.in 2003 rather he chose to privaricate with the "my certificate are with the military secretary" excuse & kept on swearing affidavits up and down.
Meanwhile the fear of lawsuits must have forced him to do this stunt.
why would they issue him another certificate, thought it's actually issued once
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by phatnpretty(f): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Finally the waec certificate issue has been settled.its time for wailers to start crying.............
can you be honest and call a spade a spade? what kind of forgery is this? see his passport. so he wrote the waec last year instead of 1961 like he claimed.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by suremanpatriot: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2018
...this how bad things are here in EDU system. Questionable certificates the beginning of corruption,from secondary schools to universities levels with other tertiary institution. It's disgusting and pitiable that most naijas dont talk or ask" can you defend your cert,"is jst abt how many certs hav you got(bought). Corruption is a silent virus angry
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by jamace(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
BUHARI FAILS INTEGRITY TEST . . .

By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* First there was no Class 6 in 1962.

* Secondly, woodwork and health science were not offered in 1962.

* Thirdly, he couldn't have made A3 in History.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

* Sixth, Muhamed and Muhammad are not the same person.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

Nigerians should speak up now or shut up in international fora.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alpha Jet Aircraft Crashes In Zamfara, Pilot Abayomi Dairo Rescued (Photos) / NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.