Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (68084 Views)

Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Benekruku(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
Fake one, if u know you know.

E PAIN AM grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
WAEC result too has become honorary, this is serious ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by hospitality9ja: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
We no gree..He should show us his NECO result too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by falcon01: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How did we get here as a nation sef

This country will never be great grin
grin things just dey happen as if na movie.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Sholaco: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Congratulations sir....I hope u will now apply for a jamb in order for u to get admitted into a higher learning so that u could get ur B.sc asap grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by seandurse(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
this man is a clown...we just been fooled everyday by these shameless old for nothing so called leaders

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Justhere: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
that image there, look like 40 to 60 years old buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bald head for a WAEC written over 30yrs ago This country is a sham!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by vedaxcool(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
sole26:
So this was d look of Buhari as at d time he sat for d exam? OK na.
[/s]

Reissued - check the meaning

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by OlaPhils(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
CHAI!
WONDER SHALL NEVER END

EVEN WAEC IS PRODUCING FAKE RESULTS!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by bewla(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin
The gworo chewing cow and lifeless terrorist has finally bought a Waec result.
Just look at those BMC zombies show casing their stupidity up there.
Mr integrity my foot.
tank u baba done finally show something
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by delzbaba(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
I can see f9 there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by noeloge82(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
I thought it would have showed his passport when he wrote it how come it's carrying his current face

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by sexiestharam(f): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Dc4life(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
I thought BABA Said His Certificate is with nigerian army grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by thunder74(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
I have nothing to say..... Truth will catch up with it one day

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by BENITAPUSSY: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
Higbos and other haters will be like,na fake,na forged cert,pmb no go school.
But this same people will use okafor cert for generations,okafor no de die.

E go pain them be small

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by wilcox(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
cescky:
shocked

This is pure fraud na

It was only year 2000 waec started putting out certificate with pictures..

Anyways I've left this nation for you people
Bros on a more serious note please show me the way out, I need to join you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
bewla:
tank u baba done finally show something

grin grin grin grin
BMC zombie spotted

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by yarimo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
Higbos and other haters will be like,na fake,na forged cert,pmb no go school.
But this same people will use okafor cert for generations,okafor no de die.

E go pain them be small

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by ivolt: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari is the greatest president the world has ever had.
He successfully made a Waec certificate from thin air
notwithstanding the harsh economic conditions of the country.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by HyconMojo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
The passport on the certificate shows Buhari had his waec this year grin...what a country!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by adm212144: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
googlepikins:
When the western countries say we're the most corrupt country in the world some people will say it's a lie.

How on earth do you sale a certificate to an almajiri who can't even pronounce Nigeria he calls it Niijireya.

Corrupt WAEC officials will do anything to make money. If you know you know.
I thought the certificate is with army .how come waec again buhari no go kill us.#no 1 corrupt president.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Mrsimplexvi: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
he is already old on the photo... u can't deceive someone like me... that guy de go em house

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by anytexy: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How did we get here as a nation sef

This country will never be great grin
I tell you this is highly ridiculous and shameful. So, it took four years to provide this so called cert. We are finished in this country. The picture there look old. So, what year did he take the exam. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by porthouse7(f): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
PDP how far?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Mrsimplexvi: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
adm212144:
I thought the certificate is with army .how come waec again buhari no go kill us.#no 1 corrupt president.
am telling you.. a lot of lies

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Ayobami7(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
OK
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by KrystosCJ(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Here's a new picture meme.

The laughing guy to the right sums it all up. And the desperation to prove credibility is undeniable. I even see an old man in the certificate rather than a young candidate.

The Certificate is the Biggest Joke PMB has ever played to Nigerians.

EDIT: History - A3. How come?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Ayodele1987(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
fike resulted......hmmm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by SirLakes: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Failure undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by yarimo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:
Can Atiku Take A Cue From President Buhari And Visit America?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.