Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (68122 Views)

Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by theoldpretender(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
chucks4sure:
Mohammadu Buhari did not sit for West African School Certificate (WASC). What he sat for, according to recent reports, was Cambridge Certificate. Our president is committing fraud by presenting what he does not have. Shame on Femi adesina for coming to defend the indefensible. Femi is working for a man with only school certificate and he seems to be happy.

The exam at the time was called Cambridge West African School Certificate, and was conductied by WAEC on behalf of University of Cambridge.

The Cambridge WASC was replaced by the SSCE in 1988, then by WASSCE in 1998.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Born2Breed(f): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
His highest score there was a pass.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by wideawaken01: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Finally, Buhari has nailed himself. So your certificate is no longer with the Army?

Where was WAEC all these when the issue of the results came up?

Buhari led APC is dead...

Who is strategising for these crooks called party. ?

APC just invited more troubles...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by jaymichael(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abi ooo, buhari has nothing upstairs jare. what waec did is just to do the kangaroo fraud in order to save buhari shame. soon different investigative journalists will be investigating the fraud result attestation he got from waec.
SMH!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by GoodGovernance: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
theoldpretender:

The exam at the time was called Cambridge West African School Certificate, and was conductied by WAEC on behalf of University of Cambridge.

Honestly ,I still do not understand how many times this fact will be repeated for all these wailers to shut up.

Or are they simply daft?

Repeat:The exam at the time was called Cambridge West African School Certificate, and was conducted by WAEC on behalf of University of Cambridge.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by bigfish3k: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
GSA01:
it baffles me to see people thinking that an ex-General in the Nigeria Army does not possess a WAEC certificate. it is important for people to know that in as much as an individual can trace his registration number, WAEC can issue a new certificate with standard procedures.

see u talking about a nigerian general as if u are talking about a US general

havent u heard of quota system and federal character
havent u heard that the north is educationally disadvantaged so thru quota system they can get to any level a southern PHd holder can boast of and in most cases made to be ur boss while the souther PHd holder becomes the secretary

havent u heard that a northern candidate can score 2 and gain admission while u from the south can score 300 and u are denied admission
havent u heard of quota system professors in the north? have u not heard of quota system generals
so u think is the same requirement for southerners and northerners

did u not see what quota system causing them and the nation? but who cares
hope u saw the qulaity of teachers in the north as examplified by the test el-rufai did in kaduna

so stop this trash of a whole general
as far he is of the norther extraction they can enter without basic requirements. i just pity the south because we are the ones suffering it together. JUST SEE HOW MESSED UP the economy is. check out our global index ratings in all spheres. we are just going down the drain

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by GoodGovernance: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
wideawaken01:
Finally, Buhari has nailed himself. So your certificate is no longer with the Army?

Where was WAEC all these when the issue of the results came up?

Buhari led APC is dead...

Who is strategising for these crooks called party. ?

APC just invited more troubles...

One of the Daft persons again!.

This is a renewal certificate issued to PMB by the WAEC registrar,IYI UWAEDE!

PMB just did this to finally bury you wailers.

Sane People like us were already satisfied with the one issued by his school,Katsina college,in 2015.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
GoodGovernance:

One of the Daft persons again!.

This is a renewal certificate issued to PMB by the WAEC registrar,IYI UWAEDE!
Iyi Uwaede just nailed himself. Let's wait and see the outcome of this. We'll investigate this fraud

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
googlepikins:
When the western countries say we're the most corrupt country in the world some people will say it's a lie.

How on earth do you sale a certificate to an almajiri who can't even pronounce Nigeria he calls it Niijireya.

Corrupt WAEC officials will do anything to make money. If you know you know.

WAEC is now a fraudulent entity.
You asked for his waec certificate he presented it what more do you what from him.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Proffdada: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is merely a piece of paper. Certification has to do with his intellect which is f9

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How did we get here as a nation sef

This country will never be great grin

Ask yorubats my bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Iree1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
When u see young chapz supporting stuff like this all in the name of politics, it weaken my moralz, this a pure fraud n nothing more. ....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Proffdada: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
asuustrike1:

You asked for his waec certificate he presented it what more do you what from him.
rewrite the exam

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
That Settles It..But We Still Sending Him Back2daura

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
I need the data on this paper. The exam number, center number and other details. We'll investigate and expose this scam. Buhari has finally nailed himself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by klassd(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
No pictures on waec certificate back then!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by chiedu7: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
This fake

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by autonomous22: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari, i know trust dis result.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by herdjerd: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
Can we all carefully look at the inserted Picture......Lol....Shame of WAEC Officials

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by popsyleo1: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Scam

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by GoodGovernance: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
herdjerd:
Can we all carefully look at the inserted Picture......Lol....Shame of WAEC Officials

Shame on you.

What do you expect from a RENEWAL certificate issued in 2018? His 1961 picture?

This same way dullards like you taught the one below was fake:

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by boxypane(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
PDP will be useless forever.... AMEN
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Prestdude: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
demolinka:
CO: I gat the sarifikate
HYPEMAN: U garrit bro
CO: I said I gat d sarifikate
HYPEMAN: Chee!
CO: I said I garrit, I garrit, I garrit...
HYPEMAN: Skrrt Skrrt!
CO: I said I garrit, I garrit, I garrit...
HYPEMAN: Yaa Yaa!

We globul now grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Glink2018(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fineman87:

Ask yorubats my bro.

Igbo bro, how far. Buhari presented his waec certificate as GEJ presented PHd (if you know what I mean) .
You didn't raise eyebrows about GEJ 's (PHd) why are you now wailing and sobbing about buhari WAEC certificate. If you no gree , go to court or hug transformer.

Wailing wailers group.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Glink2018(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
klassd:
No pictures on waec certificate back then!

Your question is as good as saying , the Cambridge registrar in 1961 should sign the reissue results.

Ode!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Basher8583: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
donplato:
corrupt waec officials...how much were you paid for this?
thinking just like the fraudent person you are.
So for your dirty eyes everything requires bribing abi. No wonder Atiku is your mentor
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Basher8583: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
chiedu7:
This fake
how can you differentiate geniene from fake when you dont even have a waec certficate
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by budusky05(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
donplato:
How much has 70% Nigerians paid for their waec?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=CilicMarin post=72625648]Can Atiku Take A Cue From President Buhari And Visit America?[/

grin grin grin] grin grin
See atiku hiding!
Let him go and atikulate in USA first, then i know he is serious about presidency.
At the commenter, abeg whr is Obi na?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Xisnin(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
oloyede252:

Bro forget the likes. you are really dull.
do when you request for a new result you tender your old picture right. lol
Sorry, I don't engage trolls with Nepa bill certificate.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Xisnin(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Glink2018:

Igbo bro, how far. Buhari presented his waec certificate as GEJ presented PHd (if you know what I mean) .
You didn't raise eyebrows about GEJ 's (PHd) why are you now wailing and sobbing about buhari WAEC certificate. If you no gree , go to court or hug transformer.

Wailing wailers group.
Present GEJ's INEC form or keep quiet.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
donplato:

Little wonder Atiku is ur mentor.
You are definitely not playing with a full deck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.