Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 (33383 Views)

SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Automotive1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3k2IcbSv3o

An 8 seconds clip retrieved from the black box of a doomed bus in southwestern China shows a female passenger and driver arguing with each other moments before the bus plunged into the river.

According to Chinese Chongqing city police, the fight started after a female passenger missed her bus stop and asked the driver to stop immediately (if you had boarded a Lagos BRT blue bus before, you will know that some drivers will never stop once you miss your bus-stop)

The driver refused prompting the female passenger to hit his head with her mobile phone.The bus driver tried to strike her back before veering into an oncoming car.

The Dashcam footage from another oncoming car caught the moment the bus veered off its lane,collided with a car and smashed through a bridge guardrail before plunging 220 feet into the river.

All 15 people on board including the driver and the angry female passenger died in the crash.

The bus wreck was pulled out of on Wednesday night , 3 days after the fatal accident. Thirteen bodies had been recovered and two still missing.

The fatal accident could have been prevented if the angry woman had not attacked the driver or if she had waited patiently for the next bus stop.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/watchbus-plunge-220-feet-into-the-river-after-passenger-driver-fight-killing-all-15-on-board/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by soliddust2020: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Stupidity na cause this accident. I hope Nigerian drivers and passengers learn from this incident, diver/conductor and passenger fight happens on daily base in 9ja. Rip to all of them.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wicked woman... sad

This is exactly what happens to most of our bus accidents especially PMT.

The only worst scenario is to allow a lady sit next to the driver lipsrsealed

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by yeyeboi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
OMG
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by McMayowa(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
OK now
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by dykedarlyn(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
See where this woman’s reckless behavior have landed her and other passengers of the bus; RIP to the dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by abiolert(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Stupid passenger, stupid driver, stupid bus. Two stupid individual and the bus just caused the death of 13 sane people. Rip to the 13 souls but no rip for the driver , passenger and the bus.

6 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by olusledge: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
I have no comment
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by hahn(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
All because of a woman undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chai
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by McMayowa(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
All is well
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Slim101(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018

The video seem to me like the driver deliberately crashed the bus.
1)The veering off the road doesnt seem sudden.
2)The seem to steer the bus towards the guard rail.
3)Passengers had been screaming before the woman hit him.

Who knows if she the dude was suicidal and decided not to go down alone

56 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by tellwisdom: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
220 ft no far na...They will survive it
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by oyejideogunjumo: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
She is a blood sucking witch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Respect55(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is i so unfortunate
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by wonuks(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
So sad. Rest in peace to the dead. I feel this should be investigated. Check my siggy if you need a professional website design
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by MobilityExpress: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
I thought it was only in Nigeria you have chronic frustrated women roaming around. And it’s very alarming that the number of frustrated women continue to soar. The question is: why are women carrying so much frustration in their lives? Simple! It’s because they refuse to submit to the men in their lives and refuse to show respect and courtesy to other men in general. Show me a happy woman and you have seen a woman that’s submissive to her man, and has respect for other men. A woman who knows her place and stays on her lane; and doesn’t like to make trouble with every man that comes her way over little issues. A woman who respects a man is always cherished and admired, but the rude ones are repulsive and undesired. There’s a certain happiness and peace of mind that comes with it that money can’t buy. May God have mercy on their souls.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by tgmservice: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
U see no be for only naija we get Werey drivers
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by deafeyez: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Self control is very important but unfortunately, many women no get am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by OKBEL: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Example of what happend in bayelsa few months ago..angry passengers...and hot tempered driver are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by timilehing(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
If only you could tell what will happen after your actions......
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Bblessing37: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Final destination cry
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Offpoint: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
gringrin the kinda fight you'll settle in hell...

Because of the stupidity of two souls, look how many innocent soul ha just s been wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
The angry passenger na agent that is why we must try to resist some habits no matter how difficult

She don complete her work be that!

Can you imagine the agonising moments the passengers would have gone through looking for an escaping route before breathing their last

Lord have mercy! Save us from witch(es) always! Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by carrascocity(f): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oh my God look at how one stupid person wasted so many souls for nothing
RIP TO THEM
BUT..............M.
OH GOD I'M in tears right now
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by IMASTEX: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wow
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
donofdons:
While I was sleeping, I saw the heavens open and a long massive brown rod with a heavenly oily hand around it came out of the sky and after vigorous up and down movement, spurt out whitish liquid onto the land and from it, arose with a man who is said to be Adam, the progenitor of man. And I heard a thundering voice which said, behold the rod of life.
I think you have been smoking some high grade ganja grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by udemzyudex(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
See as two people decide the faith of others.

Very useless driver.

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Jollynuel: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
L.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Baggage Abandoned By Arik Air At A New York Airport. Photos / Kano Motor Accident: Six Family Members, 12 Others Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.