Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 (33706 Views)

SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by wonuks(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
donofdons:
While I was sleeping, I saw the heavens open and a long massive brown rod with a heavenly oily hand around it came out of the sky and after vigorous up and down movement, spurt out whitish liquid onto the land and from it, arose with a man who is said to be Adam, the progenitor of man. And I heard a thundering voice which said, behold the rod of life.
you are a serious ode

3 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by carrascocity(f): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
donofdons:
While I was sleeping, I saw the heavens open and a long massive brown rod with a heavenly oily hand around it came out of the sky and after vigorous up and down movement, spurt out whitish liquid onto the land and from it, arose with a man who is said to be Adam, the progenitor of man. And I heard a thundering voice which said, behold the rod of life.

Bro you de chop bible like food ?
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by ednut1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
So unfair. Person just die like fowl due to one yeye womans madness

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by dsocioemmy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
tellwisdom:
220 ft no far na...They will survive it

Read the complete post..
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol.. That driver did it on purpose I swear, maybe he thought those rails would save them..he did it to show the woman, he ended up showing everybody

6 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The angry passenger na agent that is why we must try to resist some habits no matter how difficult

She don complete her work be that!

Can you imagine the agonising moments the passengers would have gone through looking for an escaping route before breathing their last

Lord have mercy! Save us from witch(es) always! Amen!
yea, Right, Anyway how did you come to this Rudiculous conclusion? unless you are Also A witch like me and passenger. tongue
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by toprealman: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Or maybe the driver kept his cool, park in a safe spot and sort out the issue.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by okenwaa(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Reason why most drivers don't allow women sit in front.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Swargu:
Lol.. That driver did it on purpose I swear, maybe he thought those rails would save them..he did it to show the woman, he ended up showing everybody
Really? sad
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
well.. i wish them happy dying. it clealy states on inside the bus that "passengers must not distract the driver while he/she is driving" in chinese.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by trevorhorace(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
So you mean 2 ppl murdered 13 others and still suicided
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Tonytonex(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
After Woman, fear...
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Changeofscene(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
This could have been avoided,this is the most stupid cause of an accident I've ever seen.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by YorubaEmir: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
That woman is evil.
I've watched the video like 5 times. The bus was actually maintaining its lane.When the driver became aware of his driving , he swerved from his lane. Was he trying to get back to the woman by crashing the bus? A trained driver cannot rotate a steering wheel almost 360 degrees on top speed... It's suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by YorubaEmir: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Swargu:

My thoughts too

3 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by wareh(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
I don't understand. Everyone seems to be castigating the woman. Yes, she shouldn't have hit the driver but he obviously crashed the bus on purpose. Mad people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Josh44s(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
donofdons:

Village people is real.

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by PenileFitness: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
sad
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Hoodbilonia: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
the driver is suicidal
he was not driving on a one way
neither was he on wrong lane
the camry that he hit was on top speed
the driver life don tire am.
so next na suicide.
wtf
220ft deep
chai

me wey dey fear 15ft
nawa o

5 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The angry passenger na agent that is why we must try to resist some habits no matter how difficult

She don complete her work be that!

Can you imagine the agonising moments the passengers would have gone through looking for an escaping route before breathing their last

Lord have mercy! Save us from witch(es) always! Amen!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Evil woman, satanic driver.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Mizwisdom(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
What a silly driver, what would it have cost him to stop for her to alight? He probably ignored her cause she's a lady, now he lost his life as well as other innocent folks

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by janejive(f): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Anger and Offence, anti-success spirit.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by mrkings84(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
If it were in Nigeria, u will never have any video footage..... no, not at all.....

Women should always made to sit at the very back sit in public transports

3 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by oglalasioux(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Only in Lagos. How come it happened in China.

Madness has no boundaries.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Tloc(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hoping the driver and the lady passenger are the two missing bodies. So they would continue their fisticuffs in the afterlife.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Hotzone(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thank God it's not Police, kids would have shaved our gray hair.
It could have been averted if the driver remembered that customer is always right and it's just a phone not a bullet
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
donofdons:
[/s]

Spit on you

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by RTSC: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
All these people dying everyday.

Where are they going to?
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by AnalQueenluci: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hahaha...i laff humans , no one mentioned dat d woman is frm d neitherworld

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Henry, A Nigerian, Dies In Mumbai India (photo) / Hawker Crushed To Death By Truck On Ibadan-Lagos Expressway (Graphic Pics) / Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.