Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 (33407 Views)

SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by RTSC: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
CandidateOfHell:

where did they come from?
You tell me.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Tonimordred(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
If na naija nairalanderz 4 don dey blame buhari 4 dis
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
RTSC:

You tell me.

they came from nowhere and will go to nowhere
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by lereinter(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
grayht:
Wicked woman... sad

This is exactly what happens to most of our bus accidents especially PMT.

The only worst scenario is to allow a lady sit next to the driver lipsrsealed

You are a liar from the pit of hell and you are cursed, lying to justify cases that have brought pain and anguish

show the footage of how a female passenger cause accident for peace mass transit
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Hahaha...i laff humans , no one mentioned dat d woman is frm d neitherworld

its not a laughing matter. or are you not human? whats the "neitherworld"? thanks.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by RoyalStyles2020: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by MobilityExpress: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Slim101:

The video seem to me like the driver deliberately crashed the bus.
1)The veering off the road doesnt seem sudden.
2)The seem to steer the bus towards the guard rail.
3)Passengers had been screaming before the woman hit him.

Who knows if she the dude was suicidal and decided not to go down alone

It wasn’t deliberate. While he was trying to hit the woman back, he lost control of the wheel and tried to steer back but could not. If you have driven a BRT bus, you will understand it perfectly. When driving a BRT, the bus on motion is always trying to veer off its path, so you constantly must have your hands on the steering to maintain your lane. He left his steering unattended to for a few seconds, thinking he could recover but unfortunately, he couldn’t.

5 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by themonk(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
MobilityExpress:

It wasn’t deliberate. While he was trying to hit the woman back, he lost control of the wheel and tried to steer back but could not. If you have driven a BRT bus, you will understand it perfectly. When driving a BRT, the bus on motion is always trying to veer off its path, so you constantly must have your hands on the steering to maintain your lane. He left his steering unattended to for a few seconds, thinking he could recover but unfortunately, he couldn’t.
I think it was deliberate because the direction he steered wasn't how to get back to his lane and he almost did a 180 degrees
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by 1x2x3: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
The driver did it on purpose. Watch his right hand and you will see he steered to that direction intentionally. Secondly he made no attempt returning the steering and his actions showed he wasn't surprised or shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Neminc: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
That woman is a devil

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by stonemasonn: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
The driver didn’t do it on purpose, he was already off his lane and was trying to avoid the head on collision with the red car.
He was just stupid to have spent time fighting the woman with his eyes off the road.

5 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by EmirAbj: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Women Are Slaves, Animals, Etc...
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by slowbreeze(f): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Very sad.. The other ppl in d bus should av called her to order nah;but trust dese foreigners;they take "minding ur business behaviour" to anoda level.Sometimes it's d ppl close to d driver that cause distraction.I remember travelling once in a bus (interstate travel) & d driver kept on driving rubbish cos he was distracted by the other male passenger in d front seat and gist about politics and sports.Omo I had to shout & speak up oo.. To avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Adiwana: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Nah bruh.Notice that the guy was on left side of the road and he swerved that car at anti 180 degrees.If he was losing control he wouldve have swerved it at 180 degrees and the passengers were already screaming before he hit that pavement.Check also that the vehicle was pretty much balanced before he turned the steering that he didn't even attempt to stop the vehicle at all.This is pure homicide
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by AnalQueenluci: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

its not a laughing matter. or are you not human? whats the "neitherworld"? thanks.
i wl tell u wat it mearnt but nt nw! truth is dat woman in person is alive walking freely
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by tit(f): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
useless bus driver.
see what he has curse now
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Tedpgrass: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
RIP to the dead.

I'd like to know if the corpses of both driver and the irascible fractious woman have been found...

I find it very unusual 3days later that only 13 of the 15 bodies have been recovered..

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Ibime(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2018
abiolert:
Stupid passenger, stupid driver, stupid bus. Two stupid individual and the bus just caused the death of 13 sane people. Rip to the 13 souls but no rip for the driver , passenger and the bus.

Nothing do the driver. He can't stop in the middle of that fast moving bridge to let the woman off in the middle of traffic.

That woman is going straight to hell

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by iykejazz: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2018
I wish the quick recovery.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by U2ice(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2018
The two missing persons could be the driver and the woman...na only God know where de carry dia fight go undecided

Women and trouble...
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i wl tell u wat it mearnt but nt nw! truth is dat woman in person is alive walking freely

no need shouting at me.

you are being mysterious again.

expecting your revelation.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by U2ice(m): 12:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Ibime:

Nothing do the driver. He can't stop in the middle of that fast moving bridge to let the woman off in the middle of traffic.

That woman is going straight to hell

Lol heaven's gatekeeper has spoken grin
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:
Stupidity na cause this accident. I hope Nigerian drivers and passengers learn from this incident, diver/conductor and passenger fight happens on daily base in 9ja. Rip to all of them.

In Lagos Ooo
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Slim101:

Exactly my thoughts.
Seems the driver deliberately veered off his track. He wasn't even actually dodging any oncoming car. Any experienced driver could have done even more than what he did in fighting back yet keeping the steering balanced.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Mac2016(m): 4:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Slim101:

That steering seems so overpowered also the guard rail seems more of aesthetics than protection cos it gave way easily without resistance. Two basic engineering flaws that vehicle and bridge designers should adjust... This is from engineering perspective.

Sad incidence. RIP
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by mechanics(m): 4:38am On Nov 03, 2018
The woman did not do well.
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by sohans(m): 4:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Olorun ma je Ka belesu woko (may God no let us board vehicles together with the evils.)

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by hisexcellency34: 5:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Crazy woman

2 Likes

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by JerryQ: 5:48am On Nov 03, 2018
MobilityExpress:
I thought it was only in Nigeria you have chronic frustrated women roaming around. And it’s very alarming that the number of frustrated women continue to soar. The question is: why are women carrying so much frustration in their lives? Simple! It’s because they refuse to submit to the men in their lives and refuse to show respect and courtesy to other men in general. Show me a happy woman and you have seen a woman that’s submissive to her man, and has respect for other men. A woman who knows her place and stays on her lane; and doesn’t like to make trouble with every man that comes her way over little issues. A woman who respects a man is always cherished and admired, but the rude ones are repulsive and undesired. There’s a certain happiness and peace of mind that comes with it that money can’t buy. May God have mercy on their souls.

Wisdom!
Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Mankosi: 6:18am On Nov 03, 2018
That woman is a devil..
If she's among the people rescued then they need to put her back to that river to be eaten by crocodiles

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by Psoul(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2018
The woman is from marine world. She was asked to bring some souls while coming back to promote her. She succeeded in the mission.

1 Like

Re: Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Slim101:

The Driver is a suicidal idiot. All e had to do was stop the bus and handle the rider, instead he chose to crash the bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Die In Fatal Accident In Enugu (Photos) / 1,000 Vehicles Trapped In Kaduna As Youths Barricade Road - Photos / UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.