Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (54428 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Minimum Wage: Ngige, SGF Mustapha To Meet Buhari On Fresh Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by oshiorenoya: 1:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Was there passport photo in 1961 waec result??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by themanderon: 1:31am On Nov 03, 2018
Just imagine the dance of shame going on there. Where did he see certificate and who gave it to him? We are truly helpless in this country who has made us so? provide a certificate he can not now his handlers have manufactured one for him and yet we wonder why oh why are we sinking deeper and deeper on a daily basis.
That's your reason, you are being ruled by a cattle herder who doesn't know his right from his left.
A nation of jokers. spits.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by mechanics(m): 4:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Thank God, he has been vindicated.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

Dunce, so why the noise making & doubting of Buhari's certificate? Why are you that pained he has shown you evidence he has his school start?

U this layabout, u are still talking....where in my comment did u see me doubting the certificate?
Look at the certificate naa...why will I doubt it??
.its got failed all over it....
I'm just surprised for him and his followers like u rejoicing over an ordinary WAEC certificate with somany fails on it.....please u too think deep down...
This country has better minds with accolades, we can do better than buhari....ur celebration of what isn't even close to mediocrity is appalling, lame and irritating

But I guess u are probably a notherner or someone benefitting from this government.... people like u don't even have mind to see and understand good development beffiting a nation..so I don't blame u....for seeing this buhari goverent as the best...
Lol....he keeps writing "school start"...
gosh!!!!!!!!!!What breed of human is this??
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Awaja(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2018
We celebrate mediocrity,so WAEC is the highest qualification a country’s president parades .
What did we commit to deserve this punishment.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by boxypane(m): 6:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Let him snatch it ooo. Before wailing will start again
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Chikabill: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Same way he snatched the glory destiny of Nigeria from Goodluck in 2015.
His tyrannic acts can't be hidden.
Once a tyrant, always a tyrant.
All thanks to God and think-tanks like Saraki, Atiku, Obi, Reno and Ben Bruce. Buhari lost 2019 general election the moment Saraki became the Senate President.
One thing about life is that there's no one God cannot use. Saraki has his own flaws but we can't deny the fact that God used him tremendously to secure the sustainment of our hard earned democracy and to hijack power from this evil regime.
don't mention Jonathan when criticizing Pmb.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by phase1: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Liar mohammed will claim this conjured result as another greater APC achievement.

grin grin

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Moukandjo: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U this layabout, u are still talking....where in my comment did u see me doubting the certificate?
Look at the certificate naa...why will I doubt it??
.its got failed all over it....
I'm just surprised for him and his followers like u rejoicing over an ordinary WAEC certificate with somany fails on it.....please u too think deep down...
This country has better minds with accolades, we can do better than buhari....ur celebration of what isn't even close to mediocrity is appalling, lame and irritating

But I guess u are probably a notherner or someone benefitting from this government.... people like u don't even have mind to see and understand good development beffiting a nation..so I don't blame u....for seeing this buhari goverent as the best...
Lol....he keeps writing "school start"...
gosh!!!!!!!!!!What breed of human is this??

Dullarddd, you can't spell properly to save your life & you're complaining about someone saying "school start "? World is really funny! grin
And who's rejoicing over ordinary WAEC certificate when we know he's attended the equivalent of a university & even had further studies in the US & India? We're only laughing at dunceees like you who were busy thinking a whole general who's studied both home & abroad really had no WAEC certificate!
Duncee is complaining about people supporting Buhari. Have you ever complained about the very numerous PDP sycophants & IPIGs supporting Atiku here on Nairaland before since you really love Nigeria? And if I asked you why Buhari has failed according to you, na mumu talk you go talk!
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by deksm19: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2018
NEPA bill
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by MrPaul2: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
It is a pity that an examination body like WAEC can be compromised. ZOMBIES ARE NOT TAKING IT EASY WITH ME FOR TYPING THIS THING THAT FLESH AND BLOOD DIDNT REVEAL TO ME

Was he 60 years of age when he sat for that exam? Because the picture I am seeing in that certificate look like a resent picture. Mine that was written in 2005, there is a great difference form the passport then and now. If you know, you know
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

Dullarddd, you can't spell properly to save your life & you're complaining about someone saying "school start "? World is really funny! grin
And who's rejoicing over ordinary WAEC certificate when we know he's attended the equivalent of a university & even had further studies in the US & India? We're only laughing at dunceees like you who were busy thinking a whole general who's studied both home & abroad really had no WAEC certificate!
Duncee is complaining about people supporting Buhari. Have you ever complained about the very numerous PDP sycophants & IPIGs supporting Atiku here on Nairaland before since you really love Nigeria? And if I asked you why Buhari has failed according to you, na mumu talk you go talk!

Your thinking is so impaired....u keep going back to PDP and atiku..is PDP in power...did I tell u I'm a PDP and atiku supporter....clearly u have a problem.....u and ur president think WAEC is the reason Nigeria is complaining about him.....if he could adopt the same desperation he used in obtaining this WAEC into economic issues Nigeria would have been better....
All he keeps complaining about is people that didn't vote for him...on Friday he still made a comment that he gave ministerial positions to areas that didn't vote him.....
For crying out loud is that is president...?? Does that sound like someone that understand the problem of this nation...his only slogan when campaigning was to fight corruption and yet his team members are full of it..they couldn't even check the finance minister properly before employin....andbu want me to list ur president's failure....seun's nairaland space cannot contain it.....look around by urself
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Moukandjo: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Your thinking is so impaired....u keep going back to PDP and atiku..is PDP in power...did I tell u I'm a PDP and atiku supporter....clearly u have a problem.....u and ur president think WAEC is the reason Nigeria is complaining about him.....if he could adopt the same desperation he used in obtaining this WAEC into economic issues Nigeria would have been better....
All he keeps complaining about is people that didn't vote for him...on Friday he still made a comment that he gave ministerial positions to areas that didn't vote him.....
For crying out loud is that is president...?? Does that sound like someone that understand the problem of this nation...his only slogan when campaigning was to fight corruption and yet his team members are full of it..they couldn't even check the finance minister properly before employin....andbu want me to list ur president's failure....seun's nairaland space cannot contain it.....look around by urself
This your comment is honestly too incoherent for me to respond appropriately to, boy!
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

This your comment is honestly too incoherent for me to respond appropriately to, boy!

I indulge ur sense of humour, but all the cards are against you..
it's better u walk away with ur"school start"
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Moukandjo: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I indulge ur sense of humour, but all the cards are against you..
it's better u walk away with ur"school start"
You made absolutely no point, boy! I asked you to discuss why Buhari has failed & you went on & on about Buhari talking about ministerial appointment! That's the height of unintelligence, boy! Come up with something better & more intellectual so we could discuss!
But until then, like I've advised, you should learn how to spell properly!
Only an irredeemable blockhead will override spell checker & type "lieing" instead of "lying," as you've done in one of your dumbest spelling errors yet! grin grin
1StopRudeness:
PDP sponsored bills gate....

Wait ..
Did they beg him with mouth??
or kneeling down??
or they paid him ??

Im sure u know the guy is richer than the whole national assembly...... Lai Mohammed with all his talent in lieing cannot say this one....This is one lie that cannot not fly
Cheers, boy, & stop "lieing"! grin
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Sammyblaq(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2018
RatedStar:
I’m glad the President certificate is out. Whether real or not, it doesn’t matter. What matters most now is how to move the country forward and make Nigeria great. Peace
Nigeria kill you there...
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Sammyblaq(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2018
RatedStar:
I’m glad the President certificate is out. Whether real or not, it doesn’t matter. What matters most now is how to move the country forward and make Nigeria great. Peace
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Sammyblaq(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
PassingShot:

You and people like you are the real pity
Idiota!
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by tunary(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2018
RatedStar:
He was unable to move the country forward during his first term in office but when he is elected back for 2nd term he will move the country forward

He has already showed his incompetence by giving excuses and blaming past govts

If Nigerians continue like this it will remain like this for decades to come
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by tunary(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2018
cosmatika:
Shame on him. A certificate I got at d age of 16 is wat an 85yr old man is celebrating. shocked
point of correction 95 not 85
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by opribo(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Jubrin
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by PassingShot(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Sammyblaq:

Idiota!
Tell that to “my uncle and auntie” who happen to be your own parents.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Holumhidey(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
zuma4k:
Is it just me or what? I'm not seeing Mathematics in that Result sheet.
cos he failed mathematics
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Duru1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
I could not believe this boldface con job from the seat of the government of federal republic of Nigeria. What an arrogance of idiocy. I have never knew that Nigeria has descended to the depthless pit of imbecility.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Ekaka1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Holumhidey:
why will he not snatch it
when he had F9 in mathematics....
he is trying to hide his shame....
a very lifeless somebody
The poor maths is even not recorded there as you can see....all na packaging . E for kuku go get person to help am take NECO so he can score A-1 all through including cluelessness and lifelessness grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Holumhidey(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
umarsule885:
what do you guys really want in life....imagine if it was now straight A'a, I'm sure u will still have something to say
IF HE HAD STRAIGHT A'a WHICH WE ALL KNOW HE CANT HAVE, WE WOULD SAY THE RESULT IS FAKE
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Holumhidey(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ekaka1:

The poor maths is even not recorded there as you can see....all na packaging . E for kuku go get person to help am take NECO so he can score A-1 all through including cluelessness and lifelessness grin
BROS U WICKED OO
YOU JUST MURDERED HIM
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Sammyblaq(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2018
PassingShot:

Tell that to “my uncle and auntie” who happen to be your own parents.
I called you that to bring you back to ur senses.
You were given a brain to apply but urs is outdated.

Get it updated. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by nwabobo: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2018
Jarus:

I hope you will also become president one day

Hari's, are we still on the Sai Baba project for 2019?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster / Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.