Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (54408 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Minimum Wage: Ngige, SGF Mustapha To Meet Buhari On Fresh Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by shamsin6300(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
cosmatika:
Shame on him. A certificate I got at d age of 16 is wat an 85yr old man is celebrating. shocked

Shame on u,,,, an old man of 85yrz old is ruling u & u cant even make the councillor of ur ward

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by gudugudumeje: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
@Solutionmee: "Saralki sustaining ur democracy...", I heard you say.. You must be a crap and bucaneer lk Saraki who called themselves business captains...
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by anigold(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
RatedStar:
I’m glad the President certificate is out. Whether real or not, it doesn’t matter. What matters most now is how to move the country forward and make Nigeria great. Peace
it's this type of mentality of supporting mediocrity that's dragging Africa back..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari looks old in that passport in his waec certificate ooo... see his receded hair if not bald

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
And he's so happy like it's a certificate from harvard..

I just realised these people are not ruling us with ordinary mouth....the otumokpor is strong mehn!!!!!

They make laws forcing graduates to get NYSC..yet they bend the same law to their favour, I mean.... this dude has got only WAEC with alot of Fails on it...
He even ruled without it for the last 4years...and he's there laffing at us...

Omoooo...e go tayyyy before Nigeria go better oooo....is in....e go tayyyy you gaaaaaannnnn

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by GRACEGLORY: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has footage of President Muhammadu Buhari receiving his WAEC certificate from officials of the Examination Body earlier today in Abuja.

The President had attendees bursting with laughter when he jokingly snatched his certificate from the SGF, Boss Mustapha and handed it over to another official who was eagerly waiting to also take a look at the document.

The emergence of the President's certificate has put to rest the recent controversy surrounding his education.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/president-buhari-jokingly-snatches-waec-certificate-sgf-video/

A school cert holder makes President, OND, HND, Bsc., MSc, & PhD holders gossips and argues over his status.

The Craze For Certifications

They say school expand our horizon...
I guess Malcolm X was deaf,
For he dropped out of school
And got caged for burglary
At age twenty,
And was renowned for
What he learnt in prison.

I spent sixteen years in school,
He spent seven years in prison.
I’m looking for job,
And I’m renowned for job hunts.
He made a hero, icon, history
So that we can’t forget him.

My father already forgotten me,
He believes he wasted his money...
Mother has been paranoid
For she thinks the witch
From my fathers household got me.

My aunty says,
It’s deliverance that I need,
Yes, I agree,
“That deliverance
From the craze for Certifications
That forbids, mar,
And eventually kills our creativity.”

©️Cyrus O. Jesunifemi

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Glink2018(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
My preside till 2023
I love you so much sir ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

... like follower, like master...

You can't spell the word ,'president' correctly?

It's terrible...

Indeed, this is a Banana Republic

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Toni19: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Many people here abusing Buhari today about his waec result or so, i am sure they have parent who never saw a school gate not to talk of entering it to enroll for a subject. MANY HAVE PARENT WHO DO NOT SUPPORT EDUCATION BUT FARMING WHICH IS WHY THEY CANT EVEN CONTEST FOR A COUNCILOR IN THERE VILLAGE. I wish our leaders can just be fair and responsible enough to be truthful. if you school provide your WAEC result, if you no go school, vacate the seat JEJE....But would buhari have been able to reach this level if he had no education? Top army general of his calibre, he even mentioned some of his school mates.i wonder if this is a joke or not but go home and talk to your parent to dream also of becoming NUMBER 1 CITIZEN OF NIGERIA and leave buhari alone.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
anigold:
it's this type of mentality of supporting mediocrity that's dragging Africa back..

My God .....I tot I'm the only one that saw that comment.....he said he's glad.... Dude is probably even a graduate....

How did Nigeria degrade so low...from the likes of Abiola that schooled in the university of Glasgow.. to this breed of human being rejoicing over an ordinary highschool certificate like it's a PhD from Harvard....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by miteolu(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Benekruku:

5%

Like leader, like fraudster followers

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by GRACEGLORY: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Omoekun931:
I hope the F9 in mathematics is intact grin

Very intact, but he made Presidency. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Mccullum: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari so happy for the collection

what is wrong with Nigeria Army record because I'm surprised that such disciplined institution couldn't be able to produce Mr President academy documents.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by ifiokjohn(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
If you look at the picture closely you will see it is the face of buhari as an old man.
This Result was given to buhari by waec and this is the new waec kindoff result self not like the one of the 80..
buhari and waec are a disgrace to this country. what is the integrity buhari has then after ordering waec to make a result for him.

He still got F9 in maths after all the forging

LOl

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
maybe he snatched it out of excitement because he didn't believe Waec can manufacture a certificate for him asap. why didn't Waec bring out the certificate since the clamour for Buhari to show his result years ago began, only for them to get him one now. kudos, why has Waec been silent all those years, only for them to bring a certificate now and want Nigerians to believe it's the presidents certificate. Kudos Waec .
This country belongs to those with power and name shikena.
Mind you I'm neither Pdp nor Apc

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by uuzba(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
RatedStar:
I’m glad the President certificate is out. Whether real or not, it doesn’t matter. What matters most now is how to move the country forward and make Nigeria great. Peace

Real or not does not matter to you?
Oya close your eyes and dream of Nigeria moving forward.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by mumisco4real(f): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
waec cant issue certificate if your records is not with them.Baba is too soft for him not to have requested for the cert since.I strongly believe that his credentials are with the military. IBB and the rest knows better.A retired General who has undergone series of rigorous trainings(home and abroad) is more qualify than a master degree holder. for you to rose to that rank you must be à master in your field.if a commissioned officer in the military is equivalent to a degree holder and after series of trainings to rise to General and you still say he is not educated .I think you need to check yourself mentally.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by netflicks(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Emergency Cert. Pics still looks very old as at the time he wrote the exam...I just weak

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by masternoble(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Since the real Buhari died the fake Buhari has not been regularly sick.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by TheZooHasFalln: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
It is a pity that an examination body like WAEC can be compromised. ZOMBIES ARE NOT TAKING IT EASY WITH ME FOR TYPING THIS THING THAT FLESH AND BLOOD DIDNT REVEAL TO ME
Why should you be surprised? Don't know that money answered all things? Is it Buhari's non existent WAEC result that money can't buy?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by GoldHorse(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
cosmatika:
Shame on him. A certificate I got at d age of 16 is wat an 85yr old man is celebrating. shocked

Kindly compare his achievements with any of his age mate among your relatives and friends. That's a fair comparison.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by buchai: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
that certificate looks originally fake imagine IN THE FACE OBVIOUS PERJURY AND CERTIFICATE SCANDAL . . .

*2019: Should Buhari Still Contest?*

By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* First there was no Class 6 in 1962.

* Secondly, woodwork and health science were not offered in 1962.

* Thirdly, he couldn't have made A3 in History.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

* Sixth, Muhamed and Muhammad are not the same person.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

Nigerians should speak up now or shut up in international fora.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by temmy2210: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
I tired for Nigeria o...which year did Buhari sat for WACE and his picture is also printed on his statement. Wonder shall never end.

I think WACE started printing of photograph on statement in the year 1998...so how come Buhari picture reflected on his certificate?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
cosmatika:
shockedshockedshocked
Chisos, Nna see uppercutcheesy, truly nigerians gat no chill, take am easy with him oh!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by nikky5(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Why did he employ the services of SANs to defend him in 2015? Why did he took him decades to get this certificate? How are sure that Waec did not compromise this certificate? He is not an intellectually intelligent person. He could never have passed JAMB.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fake waec

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Pascal114(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Did he recently write the WAEC or what....? I don't understand. How come he is looking old in the picture of the result he claim to write 68years ago? Is this kwaraption or lifelessness? I don't understand, can somebody please make me understand....!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by chrysso83(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
He just received his first and only academic certificate and you want to hold it for too long?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by CDCEO001: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wayo people!
This man don't have any certificates.
He is not even fit to be a president of any country.
I must commend him for being able to rule Nigeria, I don't know how he did it. There are too many smart and educated Nigerians for this man to be the president.
Kudos to him! Is not easy.
But 2019 is not for him, let him go and rest. We need a real president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by PenileFitness: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
They issued him a a new one? I though WAEC doesn't do that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Bhol28: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Those that have been foolishly crying that a whole General has no Waec results have suddenly changed there crying tones.Some of them didnt even go to primary school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.