Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets (39224 Views)

Abia State University: Statement of Results cease to be valid from 1st Dec, 2023 / University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) / Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Yusman316(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Oluwole attestation grin

The military said the certificate was never with them in 2015, fast forward to 2018, they said it is missing; How can you loss something that was never in your possession??

Besides, I've never seen where an employee will keep his original certificates with an employer?... Who does that?..

The lifeless one is a certificateless dullard.
Guy if u don't have reasonable things to say, its not by force to comment. Many ex military personnel have come out to say the requirement those days was for a person to submit his/her original documents. The military denying having it back then (2015) was just pure political maneuver by some persons back then

1 Like

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by techstack: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2018
babadee1:

The military under the direction of IBB overthrew Buhari in 1985, imprisoned him, ransacked his house and carted away important documents including his credentials. When he said his documents were with the military that was what he was referring to. When they denied that it was with them in 2015 they meant that all those documents had been thrown away. There's nothing inconsistent in the entire narrative for those who have been paying attention.

This is correct

1 Like

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Kingspin(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC have to come up with this idea just to give dullard Buhari paper.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Ayobami7(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2018
noted
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by ducis87: 1:47am On Nov 03, 2018
Wonder shall never end in Nigeria, result of 1960s should contain his recent pics. Naija I hail thee
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by GeeRex(m): 2:10am On Nov 03, 2018
lol
you people are just wasting your time
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Davydouxs(m): 2:37am On Nov 03, 2018
Anyway, congrat to mr president for positive outcome of his weac cert issue.but one thing I know for sure is, if someone go for an interview for a particular job and were asks to provide his o her cert.which he/she claim to have.I don't think it will take the person up to 30 minutes to provide it if truly u have it..d case is very simple .it doesn't have to take em so long to prove.my opinion though
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by pascal1993(m): 2:49am On Nov 03, 2018
[b][/b]Millions Nigerians are ready to send the dullard back to daura....
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by PassingShot(m): 3:13am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Are you not ashamed that a certificate most of us got when we were teenagers is what this old Man is getting by this time?.

To support APC and Buhari, you have to trade your brain for crumbs.

Brainwashed, I guess the president was a grandpa in 1961.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by newjosboy: 3:44am On Nov 03, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
There is no difference between Buhari and Atiku. Kleptocrats

We know there's no difference, but make we just try Atiku small.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by kjhova(m): 4:35am On Nov 03, 2018
martineverest:
what a sad day for wailers....over to u atiku.go to USA

The day Atiku step foot in the USA is the day our coming election becomes a walkover for Buhari because Alhaji Atiku won't come back!
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Ayopercent(m): 5:38am On Nov 03, 2018
koboko69:
Below is a tweet by WAEC about issuing Attestation of results for MISSING or LOST certificates.

On the debate about issuing Buhari an attestation of result;

1.It is on record that the military claimed not to have Buhari's certificate in 2015.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175303-dont-buharis-original-certificates-nigerian-army.html

2. It is on record the military claimed to have lost the certificate just few days ago.
https://guardian.ng/news/military-have-lost-buharis-certificates-presidency-claims/

Either of this claims is a VALID reason to be issued anattestation, provided there is a record that Buhari sat for the exams. Going by both statements issued by the military, it is Evident that the certificate is either MISSING or LOST

What is required by Law in Nigeria is an affidavit to be sworn to that effect.

Is there an affidavit? Yes there is one...

If ordinary citizens like you and I can get an attestation for a missing certificate....

Why cant the president get one?

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by boxypane(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2018
The noise from there wailing will never make them reason... And if you give them the facts, there minds are already made up on cheap blackmail...
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by omojesu202(m): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Oluwole attestation grin

The military said the certificate was never with them in 2015, fast forward to 2018, they said it is missing; How can you loss something that was never in your possession??

Besides, I've never seen where an employee will keep his original certificates with an employer?... Who does that?..

a certificateless dullards that is richer than you, popular than you, powerful than you and in a position you might never see til you'll die. why can't you just give yourself brain n let go?
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Glink2018(m): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Oluwole attestation grin

Let's not be blinded by political sentiment,
Are you the military? Or are you the waec?

Logically, if there's any doubt in authenticity of any documents, you will write to the institution involved.
And now the institution has spoken (rightly or wrongly).

I'm not a fan of buhari, as a matter of fact I will prefer , he should have left Aso Villa 2years ago. But when the case is otherwise, we pray or vote him out.

Shikena! See
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Firefire(m): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Oluwole Certificate. Period!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by MossLuv: 6:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Army did not say they lost Buhari certificate. they said Buhari was picked from form 5 to join army without certificate
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by solonazzy: 6:35am On Nov 03, 2018
4kDdullard:
How can the Military lose what they were not in possession of. We are not dullards like the lifeless one abeg.
do u have possession of all uve lost?....cos im nt understanding...always ready to quote out of context
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by downloadproject(f): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC is Gone.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by cyprex: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Zombified creatures are plenty here.
You seem to be the Zombie here since hate has robbed you of the ability to reason
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by martineverest(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2018
kjhova:

The day Atiku step foot in the USA is the day our coming election becomes a walkover for Buhari because Alhaji Atiku won't come back!
lol
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by gentlegenius(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2018
koboko69:
Below is a tweet by WAEC about issuing Attestation of results for MISSING or LOST certificates.

1.It is on record that the military claimed not to have Buhari's certificate in 2015.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175303-dont-buharis-original-certificates-nigerian-army.html

2. It is on record the military claimed to have lost the certificate just few days ago.
https://guardian.ng/news/military-have-lost-buharis-certificates-presidency-claims/

Either of this claims is a VALID reason to be issued anattestation, provided there is a record that Buhari sat for the exams. Going by both statements issued by the military, it is Evident that the certificate is either MISSING or LOST

If ordinary citizens like you and I can get an attestation for a missing certificate....

I am not one of those who question WAEC for giving him certificate. But one thing I know is that buhari has failed Nigerians and majority of Nigerians had rejected him. This attestation certificate will not save him at the polls... Mark my words!
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by bayarobk: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Oluwole attestation grin

Bros when something is lost or missing from you that means you are no longer in possession of that thing so the military has been using the wright word all along
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by bayarobk: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Are you not ashamed that a certificate most of us got when we were teenagers is what this old Man is getting by this time?.

To support APC and Buhari, you have to trade your brain for crumbs.

It is not a certificate but an attestation which confirms that somebody has sat for his SSCE or WAEC which you must also use your recent passport photograph to obtain it
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Oluwole attestation grin

Reminds me of when some mofos said aishat buhari is wanted in the US ,she dare not go ... she didnt just travel to the us she went directly to white house ... cronic wailers said it was photo shop wonder what is taking atiku so long to get a photoshop like that,
Buhari never said is original result was with the military ... he only insinuated since his original result got missing during his trial times that the nigeria army should be able to provide a copy of his result ... which is normal, if these where to happen abroad the military will be subjected to questioning & sanctions buhari classmate attested he wrote waec with them & now waec as attested the man"s result ... if aldo gucci decides to sign on my aba made gucci it as automatically become authentic ... buhari as a way of shutting up wailers, no one saw these coming ... grin dullard my foot
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by OChimex: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2018
koboko69:

The way people defend such madness and sheer stupidity of APC government is worrisome. Does it mean people lack common sense and logical reasoning as humans to decipher.

Answer these questions

Why didn't he ask for this in 2015?

Why did he get this now after he had submitted his fake affidavit and was bashed by Nigerians?

Why was his old age photo put there instead of his photo when he sat for the exam?

Go back and check that other fake result he submitted in 2015 which was also bursted.

In this 21st century a country like Nigeria with uncountable educated people are still proud to present a fake O level holder as a president?

What a shame.

What a shame.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by sirusX(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2018
koboko69:

WAEC stated that to get an attestation, they need a photocopy of the missing/damaged certificate

So, how did they issue one...where he never met the requirements

Those concerned have been asking him to show a copy since he indicated interest in presidency. He couldn't in 2015 .... and he couldn't even in 2018

Yet WAEC that never saw it in their records now have a copy

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2018
The question is: why is this result different from the one he Forged before the last elections.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2018
Yusman316:

Guy if u don't have reasonable things to say, its not by force to comment. Many ex military personnel have come out to say the requirement those days was for a person to submit his/her original documents. The military denying having it back then (2015) was just pure political maneuver by some persons back then
Why is this result different from the (Forged) one of 2015.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by jsb(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Would you like to take the 14 day $1 challenge with me? (Sound intriguing?)
You could receive up to $8,000 in 14 days. All I would ask of you is to donate $1 to me and ask 3 people who would do the same.
Let me know immediately if you're up for the challenge.
0803321649 WhatsApp and Telegram only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) / WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students / Akintade Abdullahi Got Buhari’s Scholarship For Emerging Best Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.