Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets (39239 Views)

Abia State University: Statement of Results cease to be valid from 1st Dec, 2023 / University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) / Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by macedios(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2018
I'm not comfortable with how employee will submit original certificate to employer, I know majority of Persons enter the military and civil service with one. Our former presidents and other head of states like OBJ,Abdusalami,IBB should also be asked if theirs is with Defence Headquarters,if they can produce their own,so PMB should be asked why his own is different.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Talknochip(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2018
meromero11:

The military keeps your original certificates to avoid you running AWOL or seeking for civil jobs. Your rifle and military courses becomes your new life and certificates.
This is the most Sensible explanation since this certificate issue started!... I knew their was no way Buhari would have obtained or went for all those military courses/ranks without having the minimum foundational requirements... BUT, my anger was from their (Buhari's media men, military, buhari himself) arrogancy..they refuse to come down from their high horses to explain to Nigerians what was the cause of the missing certificate... It was obviously a case of poor record keeping on the part of the military and a 'i dont care what you think' attitude on the side of the president and his handlers... It took public outrage especially through the Socal media for the president to do the needful by applying for this attestation.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by ganye1: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2018
missioner:
Photoshoped tweet.
BTW ....will Waec come and give me my own in the comfort of my parlor too ?
Bunch of clowns!
This is the difference between you and a president.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by NazBoss: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=72631628]Oluwole attestation grin

The military said the certificate was never with them in 2015, fast forward to 2018, they said it is missing; How can you loss something that was never in your possession??

Besides, I've never seen where an employee will keep his original certificates with an employer?... Who does that?..

The lifeless one is a certificateless dullard.
I just want to ask u this question, have u verify how the military handle certificates or credentials as at the time of Buhari enlistment? if no pls stop posting things u are not sure of.
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by koboko69: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
OChimex:

The way people defend such madness and sheer stupidity of APC government is worrisome. Does it mean people lack common sense and logical reasoning as humans to decipher.

Answer these questions

Why didn't he ask for this in 2015?

Why did he get this now after he had submitted his fake affidavit and was bashed by Nigerians?

Why was his old age photo put there instead of his photo when he sat for the exam?

Go back and check that other fake result he submitted in 2015 which was also bursted.

In this 21st century a country like Nigeria with uncountable educated people are still proud to present a fake O level holder as a president?

What a shame.

What a shame.

You shameless ignorant wailers never seize to amaze me.
I still cant believe that most of u who claim.to be more educated than the president sound really dull. Without even WAEC coming out to explain why the president's recent photograph is on his result, i know already that kind of results comes with a recent photograph. Go and apply in your primary or sec sch for a statement if result, and see if it is not your recent picture that will be there...
You guys can wail all u want. It still will not change the fact that Buhari will rule till 2023!
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by NairaMaster1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
koboko69:
Below is a tweet by WAEC about issuing Attestation of results for MISSING or LOST certificates.

On the debate about issuing Buhari an attestation of result;

1.It is on record that the military claimed not to have Buhari's certificate in 2015.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175303-dont-buharis-original-certificates-nigerian-army.html

2. It is on record the military claimed to have lost the certificate just few days ago.
https://guardian.ng/news/military-have-lost-buharis-certificates-presidency-claims/

Either of this claims is a VALID reason to be issued anattestation, provided there is a record that Buhari sat for the exams. Going by both statements issued by the military, it is Evident that the certificate is either MISSING or LOST

What is required by Law in Nigeria is an affidavit to be sworn to that effect.

Is there an affidavit? Yes there is one...

If ordinary citizens like you and I can get an attestation for a missing certificate....

Why cant the president get one?

Another official documents in 2015

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Some of you have a very long way to go and I think y'all are the problem of Nigeria you're seeking solutions for if you can't/don't see the writing on the walls. Your Mr integrity is very far off what he calls himself. That man is a fraud. So during his government, after using 15 SANS to defend his certificate that was with the military; WAEC decides to introduce 'Attestation of results?' I guess WAEC suddenly cared about Nigerians with missing results since inception.

Go figure!
The issue of attestation had long been considered by waec. Many persons complained about loosing their original results to circumstances beyond their control. Probably this is a blessing in disguise for those having similar issue with Mr president. However my concern is, would waec courier one's attested certificate to his or her domain? Will they be quick to deliver as it is done in other countries?
Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by OChimex: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
koboko69:

You shameless ignorant wailers never seize to amaze me.
I still cant believe that most of u who claim.to be more educated than the president sound really dull. Without even WAEC coming out to explain why the president's recent photograph is on his result, i know already that kind of results comes with a recent photograph. Go and apply in your primary or sec sch for a statement if result, and see if it is not your recent picture that will be there...
You guys can wail all u want. It still will not change the fact that Buhari will rule till 2023!

Re: WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets by Vjsprinkle: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

The issue of attestation had long been considered by waec. Many persons complained about loosing their original results to circumstances beyond their control. Probably this is a blessing in disguise for those having similar issue with Mr president. However my concern is, would waec courier one's attested certificate to his or her domain? Will they be quick to deliver as it is done in other countries?

Please how long does it takes to get the Waec result of attestation?,I submitted all the documents in December 2018.
Also I have a problem with my date of birth on the Waec result,can I go apply to correct this error after I get the attestation Of result?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools / Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.