Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (33273 Views)

"I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by AlhajaChinyere: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Owotomo:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
If you know, you know. He wrote West African Senior School Certificate@ age 7

You should know by now that there is a difference between WAEC and WASSC

Olodo, use your head.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Roger3D(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

"The Headquarters of The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is in Ghana. They are immune to political control by President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2015, Move On Nigeria wrote WAEC Headquarters and they said they have no record of Buhari’s certificate. Also, University of Cambridge confirmed that they did not use the alphanumeric grading system in 1961 which appears in Buhari’s ‘certificate’"
You can't run away from your post on. You said Buhari was 7 when he wrote WAEC abi? Was Buhari 7 years old in 1961 or not? prove to us you're not slow

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Roger3D:
You are dumb. That's not an insult but a fact. Buhari was born in 1942, by 1961 he was 19 years old (1942-1961) and WAEC had already existed for 10 years prior to then (1951-1961). You're even dumber than Nnamdi kanu

"The Headquarters of The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is in Ghana. They are immune to political control by President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2015, Move On Nigeria wrote WAEC Headquarters and they said they have no record of Buhari’s certificate. Also, University of Cambridge confirmed that they did not use the alphanumeric grading system in 1961 which appears in Buhari’s ‘certificate’"

I think you need to go back to school because the way u sold urself out
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Roger3D(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

I think you need to go back to school because the way u sold urself out
Your claims are false. You just finished claiming Buhari wrote his WAEC when he was 7 years old in 1961. It's no wonder you're an Nnamdi Kanu follower.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Roger3D:
You can't run away from your post on. You said Buhari was 7 when he wrote WAEC abi? Was Buhari 7 years old in 1961 or not? prove to us you're not slow

Certificate of abrakadabra.

The more you look the less u see.

you are confused
I can feel that
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Roger3D:
Your claims are false. You just finished claiming Buhari wrote his WAEC when he was 7 years old in 1961. It's no wonder you're an Nnamdi Kanu follower.
You are confused
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Roger3D(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

Certificate of abrakadabra.

The more you look the less u see.

you are confused
I can feel that
You have been disgraced for being even duller than the man you claim has no certificate. Next time try and do some thinking before you post anything on this forum, not all of us dash likes anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Mykellio: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs

See why emotions don't guide people in conversations. In your mind you are the most intelligent.

At 74 = born in 1944 (2018 - 74yrs)

He said he wrote WAEC in 1961. 1961 - 1944 = 17 years.

How's that impossible?

How did you get 7?

You have an android insulting your president.

Yet you are failing a primary 2 mathematical word problem kind of question.

And it's Buhari that should go.

Bunch of sentimental blockheads everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Roger3D:
You have been disgraced for being even duller than the man you claim has no certificate. Next time try and do some thinking before you post anything on this forum, not all of us dash likes anyhow.
you need to think more because the way you argue shows how limited is ur capacity to think about your dullard.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mykellio:

See why emotions don't guide people in conversations. In your mind you are the most intelligent.

At 74 = born in 1944 (2018 - 74yrs)

He said he wrote WAEC in 1961. 1961 - 1944 = 17 years.

How's that impossible?

How did you get 7?

You have an android insulting your president.

Yet you are failing a primary 2 mathematical word problem kind of question.

And it's Buhari that should go.

Bunch of sentimental blockheads everywhere.

I think this wil help you out.limited thinker
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Mykellio: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
KINGwax007:
your brain is paining you. Both of you. Did buhari said he sat in 1951 or 1961?

I swear. Just leave them.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by 912(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

Mr Oga, the issue now is that the authenticity of your own waec certificate is now in doubt. With the magnificent and incredible mathematics you have been solve all day. Leave Ghana waec or Nigeria waec out of this. You have been unable to solve simple mathematics even with over three attempts yet you are looking for buhari's result. Remove the log in your eye first
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Olodo, use your head.

This will help u more Teacher
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
912:

Mr Oga, the issue now is that the authenticity of your own waec certificate is now in doubt. With the magnificent and incredible mathematics you have been solve all day. Leave Ghana waec or Nigeria waec out of this. You have been unable to solve simple mathematics even with over three attempts yet you are looking for buhari's result. Remove the log in your eye first

It pain am gan...
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by ikombe: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
912:

Chei now you have convinced me that we definitely have to see your maths result

1961 = 57 years

buhari is 75 years

so Mr mathematician that is 75 - 57 = 18 years Olodo gambia

buhari might be a dullard but my brother your olodo level is out of this world
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Mykellio: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

I think this wil help you out.limited thinker

And you wrote to WAEC or went there to discover this information Mr. Universal thinker.

Whether Buhari has a certificate or not is exponentially less of importance to me than you Mr. Albert Einstein that can't deduce that 1944 to 1961 is 17years and not 7.

Continue copying and pasting Reno's words.

Don't go and sell your android and go back to primary school.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mykellio:

And you wrote to WAEC or went there to discover this information Mr. Universal thinker.

Whether Buhari has a certificate or not is exponentially less of importance to me than you Mr. Albert Einstein that can't deduce that 1944 to 1961 is 17years and not 7.

Continue copying and pasting Reno's words.

Don't go and sell your android and go back to primary school.

pain am gan
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by 912(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

It pain am gan...

I think it is paining the person that paid for your waec more because I didn't invest a dime in you so if you like keep embarrassing yourself online for all I care. If i were you I would be ashamed to know that people on nairaland think Buhari is smarter than I am

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Juliusdking(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lanry1:
Buhari the one and only
the one and only big thief
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
912:

I think it is paining the person that paid for your waec more because I didn't invest a dime in you so if you like keep embarrassing yourself online for all I care. If i were you I would be ashamed to know that people on nairaland think Buhari is smarter than I am

See ur life a dullard without a certicate scamm your brain..

now i believe you must be arrested because it seems you are a yahoo yahoo..like your president..

Efcc over to you.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by lifedynamics: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
Don't be stupid, when did they say he wrote the first ever WAEC exam? Your slavery towards suffering has made you hate Buhari to the point where your IQ has dropped to 7.
You didn't see '61?
Once again...
Please don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by WhoBeThisMan: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
wow we've not even looked at it from that angle.

Our president is a genius he wrote waec when he was 7years old
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Fraud

"We were examined in three subjects, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge because English is the language for general instruction throughout the country because of our colonial heritage."....someone in Presidency has briefed him.

”Mathematics in the military was necessary, coupled with Geography. We were trained how to be dropped off in the bush, given only a pair of compass and since we were not astronomers, you have to learn to find your way, calculate, using the Pythagoras Theorem and others to work out your position,” he said. ....someone in Presidency has briefed him
cool
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
lifedynamics:

Don't be stupid, when did they say he wrote the first ever WAEC exam? Your slavery towards suffering has made you hate Buhari to the point where your IQ has dropped to 7.
You didn't see '61?
Once again...
Please don't be stupid
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by ajani1978(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006 ost=72649246:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
You are wrong Buhari was 17 years not 7years. He was born in 1944, wrote waec in 1961.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Michaelmercy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
Mr Olodo he said he wrote WAEC in 1961
so get your calculator to calculate again sir
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by highbeekeys(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
You need to borrow sense ASAP. that's how you fail exams and you'll be there helping your kids with their assignments. So u just subtracted their ages? Ha Oluwa!
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Michaelmercy:

Mr Olodo he said he wrote WAEC in 1961
so get your calculator to calculate again sir

This will help you
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
highbeekeys:

You need to borrow sense ASAP. that's how you fail exams and you'll be there helping your kids with their assignments. So u just subtracted their ages? Ha Oluwa!
This can help you

Yahoo yahoo president
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Nukilia: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

So mathematics is ur own problem too..please calculate it yourself..
74 -61=13 are u satisfied..or not
so who is a full when u follow a full you must also be a full grown man..

May your days be long grin
Zombies cannot understand what you put up there...
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs

The Ibos may cause Atiku to lose 2019 election . The IBOs have become very emotional & overreacting leading to retarded mental stability. Why will you claim PMB wrote WASC at 7? There are several people suffering the same mental problem clicking likes.

PMB wrote WASC in 1961 at age 17. An elementary school pupil can calculate this from his present age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence / Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.