Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,318 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (33271 Views)

"I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=john6006 post=72654353][/quote]

Okay!

Obviously, one can easily tell why your argument is so off the rail.

My pipo, e dey ask me wetin b "nor "

Mr Mathematician, Go feed yourself with some bowls ladened with carefully prepared noddle then head for bed afterward. grin

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Okay!

Obviously, one can easily tell why your argument is so off the rail.

My pipo, e dey ask me wetin b "nor "

Mr Mathematician, Go feed yourself with some bowls ladened with carefully prepared noddle then head for bed afterward. grin
Prof. Anthony Oha
"WAEC didn't offer Hausa language as a subject in 1961. It was introduced in 1975"
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by 912(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

Prof. Anthony Oha
"WAEC didn't offer Hausa language as a subject in 1961. It was introduced in 1975"

Are you still here grin when you finish crying you can leave ok grin olodo grin grin what's my business with when hausa was introduced? Or is that why you have been breaking our heads with your terrible mathematics and poor grammar ? grin
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by john6006: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
912:

Are you still here grin when you finish crying you can leave ok grin olodo grin grin what's my business with when hausa was introduced? Or is that why you have been breaking our heads with your terrible mathematics and poor grammar ? grin
I pity your life that is going down the drain just because of your ignorance
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by izzieman: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
If you know, you know. He wrote West African Senior School Certificate@ age 7
Can you read and comprehend?

1961 - You have turned to 1951

All the brainless ones like you are liking without thinking!

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by 912(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

I pity your life that is going down the drain just because of your ignorance

grin grin grin grin grin stop crying na grin grin grin
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by nasinebifegha(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ghana must go grin

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by seunayantokun(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs

Age falsification by Mr Buhari?
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by darrellg9: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
”Mathematics in the military was necessary, coupled with Geography."

yet there is no mathematics in that certificate.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by marktrue: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
certificate or no certificate Nigeria people happen your eyes,dont let looters to take over again wicked people wicked mind they keep on getting rich and rich and will are suffering,buhari is the best man for us almighty God will surely strength you continue noting dey happen
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Biodun556(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs

The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, University of London School Examinations Matriculation Council and West African Departments of Education met in 1948, concerning education in West Africa.[3] The meeting was called to discuss the future policy of education in West Africa. At the meeting, they appointed Dr. George Barker Jeffery (Director of the University Of London Institute Of Education) to visit some West African countries, so as to see the general education level and requirements in West Africa. At the end of Jeffery's three-month visit (December 1949 – March 1950) to Ghana, the Gambia, Sierra Leone, and Nigeria, he tendered a report (since known as Jeffery report) strongly supporting the need for a West African Examination Council, and making detailed recommendations on the composition and duties of the Council.[3] Following this report, the groups met with the governments of these countries, and they agreed on establishing a West African Examination Council, fully adopting Jeffery's recommendations.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
who ever say BUHARI is an illiterate is a "SCAM"
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by precious1967(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Certificate or to whom it may concern? how many candidates waec would like to bear dre witness? shame shame!
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by oleb: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
If PMB is 74years and WASCE was established 1951, that doesn't mean PMB wrote WASCE at 7 years. If we analyse it well, PMB was born 1944 which means after 7 years WASCE was established (1951), then PMB wrote his exam 1961 which was 10 years after the establishment of WASCE. Therefore, I can say PMB wrote his exam at 17 years.
Your contribution is welcome on this my analysis.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by timilinda(f): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
KINGwax007:
This is not a good time for the wailers

Did he write the exam at 7 years of age?
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by chris51(f): 2:12am On Nov 04, 2018
John6006 calculation for Buhari's WAEC is 67 years. This is wrong. WAEC of 1961 is 51 years in 2018.

Its very easy to criticise but in most cases, critics don't have more knowledge than who they are criticising.

We should all be objective when making comments.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by chris51(f): 2:12am On Nov 04, 2018
chris51:
John6006 calculation for Buhari's WAEC is 67 years. This is wrong. WAEC of 1961 is 51 years in 2018.

Its very easy to criticise but in most cases, critics don't have more knowledge than who they are criticising.

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by chris51(f): 2:18am On Nov 04, 2018
chris51:
John6006 calculation for Buhari's WAEC is 67 years. This is wrong.
WAEC of 1961 is 57 years in 2018.

This means that he wrote the WAEC when he was 17 years, which is not too far from average age that people used to write WAEC in those days.

Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2018
PaAdu02:

See as my uncle, Tala(Biodun Aduloju) follow this true, stupid president de laugh in ecstasy, ur moment uncle Biodun, the president is nothing to laugh about, a liar of the century,
Where is the fuel reduction.where is the promise not to create First Lady office. What happened to the talakawatus. Foreign exchange had increased.what hell is happening dude

Change happened brother.
Re: What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
tunnamaniah:
I swear down bro
hello I'm here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate / Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.