Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,458 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) (1979 Views)

Anambra Guber Candidate Who Claims 3 Phds, Professorship, Tenders WASC to INEC / Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number / EXCLUSIVE: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s ​WASC Results (January 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:

Even you? Smh!
What's the problem?

Did he have to play on our intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by Racoon(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:
Sai Buhari.How wadata plaza.Learn it’s dry now that Wike withheld funding it

Sarrki answer my questions man;

Question remains
-1).Buhari does not keep spare records of his credentials? Dodan Barracks was not burnt then so who must be using his credentials.
-2).Why didnt he did what he did today in 1961or 1983 when he was booted out?
-3).Did he report a lost and applied for a lieu certificate from WAEC then Absolutely No! He simply played along with the fraud until he was boxed to a culdesac.Buhari does not have a certificate QED.

2 Likes

Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:

So the original of your documents are with your employer or school?

Let me educate you

The original was in his house before the evil general destroyed it
Bro, this IBB card is stale na grin

Meanwhile, going by this it means that your principal lied on oath that the certificate is with the military board lol

2 Likes

Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by CilicMarin: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy why you de fall hand?

That is WAEC Headquarters!

The Documents department is domiciled in Ghana (all our documents/records de Ghana).

Fall hand how? So you don't know that WAEC Ghana, just like WAEC Nigeria, WAEC Gambia, WAEC Liberia are all branches of WAEC?

Are you inferring that WAEC Ghana has reversed itself and Issued one to Buhari?

Don't allow the brainless ipob yoots to infect their acute ignorance . I read the meaningless rants on the front page and efforts made by learned people to correct, but you stubbornly continued to dig..
Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by TyrantInAsoRock: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:

Fall hand how? So you don't know that WAEC Ghana, just like WAEC Nigeria, WAEC Gambia, WAEC Liberia are all branches of WAEC?

Are you inferring that WAEC Ghana he reversed itself and Issue on to Buhari?

Don't allow the brainless ipob yoots to infect. I read the meaningless rants on the front page and efforts made by learned people to correct, but you stubbornly continued to dig..

Lolzz

This guy ehn

It will be shameful if u aren't paid to do this

3 Likes

Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by CilicMarin: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What's the problem?

Did he have to play on our intelligence?

Play on your intelligence how? So you mean the WAEC Ghana flew in from Accra to issue the President a FAKE Certificate? grin grin
Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, this IBB card is stale na grin

Meanwhile, going by this it means that your principal lied on oath that the certificate is with the military board lol

Brotherly

That’s what he meant

They invaded his home to destroy him for the future they went with all his documents

That’s what he meant

But God elevates him
Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by annnikky(f): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:

Ask your minna General that destroyed his house and properties

He’s still living

Let me help you I mean IBB

During the 1985 coup

He was the chief of army staff that overthrew Buhari

Shame on him
The certificate is no longer with the military, is now in his houz abi Chai... Apshit u people should fear God small na cos this una lies is too much abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by sarrki(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
annnikky:

The certificate is no longer with the military, is now in his houz abi Chai... Apshit u people should fear God small na cos this una lies is too much abeg undecided

Anniky mi how far

Calm down

N say Sai baba
Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by annnikky(f): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Apshit is telling nigerians that nigeria waec is not capable of providing the dullard result or maybe they're scared so that premium time will not find out undecided

Did buhari wrote his waec in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by engineerboat(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Lifeless man keep compounding his problem

2 Likes

Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
I only came to spit on the two zombies defending the dullard here. One even called on the mods, chai.
This is exactly how people bring curses to themselves thinking they are just putting food on their tables. Shame on those two up there.
Re: Waec 2015 Claim On Pmb's Wasc (photo) by SarkinYarki: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:

Ask your minna General that destroyed his house and properties

He’s still living

Let me help you I mean IBB

During the 1985 coup

He was the chief of army staff that overthrew Buhari

Shame on him

I thought you said Jonathan hid it and then Buhari said the Army was with the original so how did IBB find it in his house?

In the coming days this forged Certificate will raise and storm in WAEC Ghana and it will consume Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Keeps Copying RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Themes / Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Media Aide Disgrace His Boss While Trying To Promote Him / Bishop Oyedepo Cast His Vote In His Polling Unit(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.