Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara (639 Views)

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara by Johnnyessence(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2018
LEADERSHIP - Hassaina and Hussaina , 18 , twin sisters are billed to get married in a months’ time , but that is now threatened as the sisters have been allegedly abducted by some unknown gunmen . UMAR MOHAMMED ( Gusau ) reports
The abduction of Hassana and Hussaina, twin sisters , whose wedding was slated for December , have thrown the family into confusion .
The sisters were said to have been abducted at their elder sister’ s residence at Dauran village in Zurmi local government area of Zamfara State where they had gone to intimate the family members of the preparations for their forthcoming marriage .
Hassana and Hussaina, orphans , having lost their biological parents, their mother in 2014 and their father in 2017 , according to their uncle , Alhaji Abubakar Yusuf , were abducted along with their elder sister by the gunmen who invaded their sister’ s house.
“ We are still in shock , ” he said. “ It is difficult to explain what happened . ”
He however revealed that the family were able to establish contacts with the kidnappers “ and they demanded N 150 million from me . I told them I had never seen that kind of money . We have lost sleep over the incident , ” he said.
The vice chairman of the local government, Alhaji Abubakar Dauran, said over 15 people were recently kidnapped in five communities within the area .
For the past eight years Zamfara State had been battling with security challenges of different sorts .
The abduction occurred on Wednesday the 23 th of October , 2018 , as the twin sisters , who were preparing for their marriage , left Gusau for Dauran the home town of their late father , about 75 kilometres from Gusau the state capital , to see relatives, friends and well - wishers to intimate them about their forthcoming marriage .
Abdulrashid Bala Mohammed Dauran, the elder brother to the twin sisters , who spoke to journalists lamented that the family is now living in tears and sorrow as a result of the kidnap.
“ Since the kidnap of my sisters , my life has been in confusion, I ’m no longer myself , my heart beat faster than normal , I can ’ t eat properly ,” he said.
He disclose that all the plans the family made is almost amounting to nothing adding that all he is asking for is that whoever abducted his sisters should please release them to the family.
Alhaji Abubakar Yusuf Dauran told our correspondent that when the gunmen struck Dauran town , they stormed the house and forcefully opened the door to the house by removing it entirely before gaining entrance , then disappeared with the girls and their elder sister in addition to four other people in the community .
Hassaina and Hussaina, were among the 16 children of late Dangaladiman Dauran, Alhaji Bala Mohammed, a retired civil servant of the Zamfara State civil service .
Late Bala Mohammed Dauran who died 2017 passed away with unfulfilled dreams , such like given his daughters out in marriage to their chosen suitors while he is alive .
Yusuf Dauran told LEADERSHIP Weekend that the death of late Bala Mohammed Dauran could not be unconnected with the fact that he was not paid his entitlements after retirement.
As at the time of filling this report, the abductors have reduced the ransom to N 100 million but Yusuf Dauran , the family spokesman saying they can ’ t afford to give even one million naira .
He revealed that the family is in a critical condition and is highly incapacitated , living from hand to mouth , informing that even the planned marriage was organised through contributions from relatives .
He appealed to well - meaning Nigerians, philanthropists , national and international non -governmental organisations ( NGOs ) , federal and state governments to come to their aid and rescue the twin sisters .
Meanwhile , the vice chairman of Zurmi local government area where Dauran town belongs , Alhaji Abubakar Dauran said the state is in difficult situation and something urgent must be done to curtail the situation of kidnapping that has now become worrisome in the area .
According to him , nowhere is safe in Zamfara State as kidnappers and armed bandits are having a field day , adding that in recent times reasonable number of people have been kidnapped in five communities of his local government.
He called on communities in the area to intensify prayers for God ’ s intervention to end dastard activities of armed bandits .
The state police public relations officer ( PPRO ) Shehu Mohammed said “ the command is doing its best to ensure that the sisters and other abducted persons are rescued and reunite with their families . The commissioner of police has directed the SCID to commenceinvestigation into the matter . ”
He also disclosed that they have deployed their search / rescue teams comprising the anti -kidnapping squad ( AKS ) FSARS , PMF and CTU personnel to the affected area .
“ They would comb the bushes of the surrounding areas with a view to rescuing the victims in good health and state , ” the PPRO said .
He urged members of the public to assist the police in the fight against crime by reporting suspicious persons or movements to the police . https://leadership.ng/2018/11/03/bizzare-twin-sisters-kidnapped-few-days-to-marriage/

Re: Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara by shutto: 5:56am On Nov 03, 2018
shocked sad
Re: Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara by Nwodosis(m): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2018
The Northerners were seeing kidnapping as an Eastern crime and cared less, now it has entered the North as crime has no boundary!
Re: Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara by Johnnyessence(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2018
more

Re: Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara by Johnnyessence(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Shi'ites hauling stones at the riot police in Abuja.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70kcd5mblN8. DAY 2: Nigerian army Vs Shi'ites in Abuja yesterday

#FreeElZakzaky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDJvTRmjFlI. Shot by the Nigerian soldiers today during Shittes protest in Abuja!.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFRTU92DzTI
Re: Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
I urge the security operatives to search for them oooooo. we should not lost this ones ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) / Video: Woman Caught Distributing Jewelery On Graves In Ilorin Cemetery / Meet The Man ‘el Chapo’ Guzman:the Most Notorious Drug Lord In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.