Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) (642 Views)

Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) / Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation / Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by Amagite(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2019
The Nigerian man, Monday, who Nigerians raised over N70 million for his sick child, Beniah, has finally spoken after being accused of blocking KBK's number and absconding.

Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze called Monday this morning after the news went viral and he clarified things.

The call was on Daddy Freeze' Instagram live, and Monday who was put on the live video, denied running away, saying his pregnant wife just put to bed and he was still processing their travel documents.

He also showed his passport and that of his son which he has already gotten.

He revealed he stayed low-key and he had to leave the slum where he lived for security reasons.

Watch the video HERE.

See KBK's new post denying he said Monday ran away below...

"My initial post still is up. But he has still not responded. All I need is update ..even if it's from family members. That's all #kbkfoundation"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/update-man-denies-absconding-with-over-n70m-raised-for-his-sick-child-video.html

Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by MaiGemu: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2019
grin
Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by Athena4: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2019
okay. Nek we dey watch
Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by decatalyst(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Na wa ooo.

Una never treat the one una get finish, your wife don dey give birth to another one again?

Make i no talk undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by StupidInyamiri: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Fake news will set Nigeria ablaze literally
OBJ is on confession mode.
"I know Atiku may not win this election. But I didn't say Nigeria will break if Buhari wins. "
-OBJ
Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2019
At least you for reach out to those who brought your predicament to limelight.

All these me nor believe. You are happy for the new baby and want the innocent sick child to die. Unku fear God oh. You better do everything humanly possible to help that Child. Contact Kanu Nwankwo , since you have the money he will do the rest sharp sharp.
Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by STARGREEN(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2019
Thank God it was a fake news as it would have turned to big moral draining. Even at that, yet givers can never lack.
Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by beautyoftheLord: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmmm! Nairaland was mentioned for carrying the false claim on Monday.
Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
decatalyst:
Na wa ooo.

Una never treat the one una get finish, your wife don dey give birth to another one again?

Make i no talk undecided

We must contribute to his vasectomy.

He too like fvck angry
Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by pacino26(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
For a father to brave the odds and publicly cry for help to save his child he sure values life. The communication gap with the SM influencer isn't a good idea because I believe same pressure can be applied to any embassy to grant speedy medical visa. Let him keep people on the know.

Most importantly, Nigerians are quick to jump into conclusions without verification and facts. Let's be careful with "reposting" this and that.

Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by MediaNGN: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
The man is brave!!!!
Re: Update: Man Denies Absconding With Over N70M Raised For His Sick Child (video) by generationz(f): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
kbk online helped you to raise 70m through his platform and you blocked him without letting him in on further events

why didn't you cry out to daddyfreeze when you had the problem. afterall Daddfreeze also has an online platform.

Humans are wicked
you say you are running away for security reasons

abeg is the person who helped you raise the money also a security threat to you that you blocked him?
The people who contributed nko, don't they deserve to know every step you take to make the money is spent well

I still strongly believe this man is a scammer and is just using public sentiments to syphone money

He only came out to diffuse the tension

Another Williams uchemba

humans are gullible aswear

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And Wife Arrested For Money Laundery / Efcc Declares War On Lautech… The Home Of Yahoo Boys!!! / Single Mother Kills Islamic Cleric During Scuffle Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.