Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate (50040 Views)

PMB Attestation Certificate: WAEC Exposes Reno Omokiri's Ignorance In This Tweet / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / Requirements For The Issuance Of Attestation Certificate By WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by theoldpretender(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Racoon:
“Whoever sat for WASC exams in whatever year, we have the records in our database, and Mr President, we have the records of the examinations you sat in 1961.
Meanwhile find the same WAEC 4years ago.

Problems with your letter

1.WAEC cannot give Buhari's certificate to Mr Clem Aguyi
2.They could not find Buhari's records in Ghana.....
3.Mr Clem should have applied to the WAEC Nigeria office.
4.Buhari had a genuine certificate. To assume otherwise is to assume that the Nigerian Army, which in 1961 was headed by a British guy was already so corrupt that they were allowing in certificateless people to join up. And it also makes the INEC and FG of 2003, 2007 and 2011 so incompetent that they could not see through the scam

Better give it up. Buhari has a legally obtained certificate. And anyway, he may not win in 2019, so there.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by kahal29: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:

Incase you've forgotten, WAEC headquarter in Ghana already denied having Buhari's results.

Maybe try Cameroon as the next African country to include in your fraud.

Instead of bowing your head in shame since you I have punctured all your arguments you now go to bring a non certified true copy of a letter supposedly written by WAEC and typed in a quack cyber cafe to divert attention.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by theoldpretender(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:
Stop with the explanation of the fraudlent behavior of the man you all try to pass of as having Integrity.

I doubt anyone is surprised they included his current picture in the fraud certificate, they did the same thing in one they released in 2015. When you're a scammer, God finds a way to expose you and God have continuously exposed the fake integrity dullard.

If Buhari had his WAEC he wouldn't have hired multiples SANs to defend his lack of certificate when he was taken to court for it nor would thugs, in which I wouldn't be shocked if APC hired them, wouldn't have been threatening the lawyer that took him to court. If he had his WAEC he wouldn't have been lying that the military had it. You are aware it wasn't just 2015 he kept accusing the military of having his certificate. He's been using that excuse since the first time he started running for presidency yet, WAEC didn't present him this attestation until he became president. Such a coincidence.

Not everyone is as stupid as Buhari so stop selling us shit and calling it food.

All this proved is that there's no organization in Nigeria that's not been severally corrupted since Buhari took over. He destroyed our judiciary system now confirmation that education system is in the all time low. I thought it couldn't get lower but, Buhari proved me wrong.

1.So when a guy is taken to court , he should not hire lawyers?
2.As has been stated several times, people joining the Army during Buhari's time handed their certificates to the Army(See Alani Akinrade, who stated just as much). And as has been stated, Buhari has gone on the record as saying his certificate was misplaced, and the Army recently confirmed it...hence the attestation.
3.For WAEC to issue an attestation shows that they have Bubu's academic records....or at the very least the continous assesment sheet used to determine his final results.
4.So, unless you have proof...and don't bring that letter of yours because it proves nothing...Bubu has a certificate. To assume otherwise means that you have to assume the Army in 1961 was so corrupt, and that the Continous Assesment sheet released by Bubu's old school were faked...when they were not. And if they were so corrupt...why go the extra mile for some kid from the village who had zero connections...
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Ziggylady(f): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC results that were purpoted to be in Military custody??...besides which one was presented in 2015 cos i know buhari and his APC gang members presented one then?

Keep fooling your old ages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by LamidiCownu: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
grin

Oluwole Attestation.

Why was he unable to get it in 2015?. Ask yourself that question.

Buhari will soon get attestation certificate, B.Sc in cow rearing, University of Daura.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Throwback: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2018
Racoon:
“Whoever sat for WASC exams in whatever year, we have the records in our database, and Mr President, we have the records of the examinations you sat in 1961.
Meanwhile find the same WAEC 4years ago.

Ghana WAEC National office does not hold records that should be held by WAEC Nigeria National office.

It is clearly seen on the correspondence that Ghana National office was replying concerning a Nigerian who sat for exams in Nigeria and not Ghana that is the jurisdiction of WAEC Ghana.

Why did Aguiyi write to WAEC Ghana national office, when he should be writing to WAEC Nigeria national office?
Why was he looking for snow in the desert?

Moderators (Mynd44), this dude has been posting those false information deliberately, knowing it is a useless enquiry that was expected to elicit the reply obtained. This is deliberate misinformation of the public.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by ionsman: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:

And why would GEJ do such a thing when WAEC did so already that year.

You only just ended up making yourself look like a fool.

I don't have strength to type much to start educating you. This pix is your reply... Stop fooling yourself online. Some of you like forming clever whereas you are actually empty upstairs and only appear intelligent to fellow dense people like you. And you're a graduate too? Return your certificate you waste of time and gullible urchin.

That letter is as fake as the excuse of a thing you call brain. Is your president's name Mohammed Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by seunmsg(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:

And why would GEJ do such a thing when WAEC did so already that year.

You only just ended up making yourself look like a fool.

The attached letter is as fake as your insinuation. WAEC or any examination body at that cannot release certificate or certified true copy of result to a third party. Again, WAEC is not under the direct control of Buhari, it is a body that belongs to all English speaking West African countries. They issued the attestation because Buhari applied for it. WAEC is a reputable body, it cannot stoop so low like some of you are doing to dash Buhari result for exams he didn't take. It makes no sense same way the gibberish people like you are spewing makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by ionsman: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

I guess you are having the best economy, the best of everything during this Buhari tenure... Well, if indeed you are enjoying buhari's policies and governance, then I will look into your eyes and tell you that YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY THROUGH ILLEGAL MEANS! If not, you won't be blinded to this extent! Look around you, ask people around you, make findings, you will learn (since you are blind) that people are suffering... Our past Presidents may be thieves or corrupt, but I'm 100% sure they have the people in mind more than Buhari and his cohorts... Henceforth, pray to God to open your eyes... You have brains, figure your way out of this delusion

Don't be a halfwit. How does this hogwash you call a reply relate to my earlier statement?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Throwback: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

WAEC results that were purpoted to be in Military custody??...besides which one was presented in 2015 cos i know buhari and his APC gang members presented one then?

Keep fooling your old ages.

You are the one fooling yourself and revealing that many indeed wail ignorantly.

What is lost or destroyed cannot be reobtained.

So Buhari got a Statement of result issued by his school who copied his grades from the Cambridge result master sheet that was also publicly released. Yet many said they must remain miserable and continued to bark at their own shadow.

Even when the grades tallied with what the military had publicly released as being available in their records on the military forms of Buhari as at the time he joined, besides not finding a copy of the certificate for those grades, many still refused to grow up.

Rather than move on, wailing began lamenting about passport picture and whether Hausa was offered in 1961, even when Cambridge replied a correspondence and confirmed it was offered, the miserable kept on looking for something that will comfort them.

Until now that this new rule allows for an attestation to be obtained for the benefit of those who are affected by a loss of such certificate. But it seems some are not even happy that such an avenue has become available to shut them up for good.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by ionsman: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2018
KingDonPablo:
First of all, it is not about party or opposition as you put it. It is about truth and obvious lies. Isn't it obvious that this fake certificate was issued only when the people refused to be lied to a second time?

Now Waec suddenly has the record of Muhammadu Buhari's results, when a few years back they claimed not to?

You said I should reason like a normal human being. Please take your own advice. No normal and sane human will believe these endless lies.

Remove your brain, wash it with soap and put it back in let's see if it would work better.

You're bereft of common sense. You point engaging you.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Ziggylady(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Throwback:

You are the one fooling yourself and revealing that many indeed wail ignorantly.

What is lost or destroyed cannot be reobtained.

So Buhari got a Statement of result issued by his school who copied his grades from the Cambridge result master sheet that was also publicly released. Yet many said they must remain miserable and continued to bark at their own shadow.

Even when the grades tallied with what the military had publicly released as being available in their records on the military forms of Buhari as at the time he joined, besides not finding a copy of the certificate for those grades, many still refused to grow up.

Rather than move on, wailing began lamenting about passport picture and whether Hausa was offered in 1961, even when Cambridge replied a correspondence and comfirmed it was offered, the miserable kept on looking for something that will comfort them.

Please carry your bullcrap and clear from my mentions,who asked for this thesis from you?..i am not interested in your nonsense explanations because they are as meaningless as they come.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by kotv: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2018
kahal29:

Instead of bowing your head in shame since you I have punctured all your arguments you now go to bring a non certified true copy of a letter supposedly written by WAEC and typed in a quack cyber cafe to divert attention.

You punched what argument? You ended up proving me accurate. I mentioned that a Nigerian that manages WAEC in Nigeria was who signed and presented this oluwole certificate. You ended up proving that accurate. No wonder Buhari surrounds himself with people with the same intellect as him. I'm guessing you forgotten supposedly written letter was produced in a Ghana newspaper in 2015 before the real letter was exposed by the organization that asked for it. You people decieves only yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Racoon(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2018
[s]
Throwback:

Ghana WAEC National office does not hold records that should be held by WAEC Nigeria National office.

It is clearly seen on the correspondence that Ghana National office was replying concerning a Nigerian who sat for exams in Nigeria and not Ghana that is the jurisdiction of WAEC Ghana.

Why did Aguiyi write to WAEC Ghana national office, when he should be writing to WAEC Nigeria national office? Why was he looking for snow in the dessert?

Moderators (Mynd44), this dude has been posting those false information deliberately, knowing it is a useless enquiry that was expected to elicit the reply obtained. This is deliberate misinformation of the public.
[/s]
Ok WAEC-Nigeria! Now doesn't it beat imagination that for 57years Buhari never applied for same result if truly he claimed he possesses same certificate he hired 22 SANs to defend.What was he about to present then?

The worst stupidity of the 21st.century goes to a Buhari who was so daft that he knew this is a one-step way to retrieved an alleged certificate he never had since 1961 or claimed he lost in 1983 but committed perjury by going repeatedly swearing false affidavits alleging that the same certificate is with the military secretary.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Throwback: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please carry your bullcrap and clear from my mentions,who asked for this thesis from you?..i am not interested in your nonsense explanations because they are as meaningless as they come.

The ignorant like you need to be educated and enlightened for the general benefit of the society, so as not to be the source of misinformation that could pollute the knowledge obtained in public fora.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Racoon(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:
You punched what argument? You ended up proving me accurate. I mentioned that a Nigerian that manages WAEC in Nigeria was who signed and presented this oluwole certificate.

You ended up proving that accurate. No wonder Buhari surrounds himself with people with the same intellect as him. I'm guessing you forgotten supposedly written letter was produced in a Ghana newspaper in 2015 before the real letter was exposed by the organization that asked for it.You people decieves only yourselves.
These guys are not smart @ defending stupidity.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by theoldpretender(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:

You punched what argument? You ended up proving me accurate. I mentioned that Nigerian that manages WAEC in Nigeria was who signed and presented this oluwole certificate. You ended up proving that accurate. No wonder Buhari surrounds himself with people with the same intellect as him. I'm guessing you forgotten supposedly written letter was produced in a Ghana newspaper in 2015 before the real letter was exposed by the organization that asked for it. You people decieves only yourselves.

If you look at the last paragraph of the picture you posted, it states that the only place where MoveOn Nigeria can make enquiries about Bubu's certificate is in the WAEC NIGERIA office.

So, your argument is invalid.

Plus, do you have ANY proof that Buhari did not write the exams back in 1961....?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Racoon(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
[s]
Throwback:

The ignorant like you need to be educated and enlightened for the general benefit of the society, so as not to be the source of misinformation that could pollute the knowledge obtained in public fora.
[/s]
Take a back sit man.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Racoon(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2018
Illiterate trying to defend the fraud of another super illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Throwback: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Ok WAEC-Nigeria! Now doesn't it beat imagination that for 57years Buhari never applied for same result if truly he claimed he possesses same certificate he hired 22 SANs to defend.What was he about to present then?

The worst stupidity of the 21st.century goes to a Buhari who was so daft that he knew this is a one-step way to retrieved an alleged certificate he never had since 1961 or claimed he lost in 1983 but committed perjury by going repeatedly swearing false affidavits alleging that the same certificate is with the military secretary.

Dude, stop beating about the bush.

You have been told by WAEC that it does not reissue certificates, and this new rule came up in late 2015. So he couldn't have obtained one to defend himself in the last election season.

But since many are still not satisfied with the documents he obtained then to show as proof (school statement of result, with accompanying Cambridge result master sheet), he has now obtained what is now obtainable, but many are angry that such avenue to obtain an attestation of factual result records now exist.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by theoldpretender(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]

1.So guys who are sued in court...even if they are lying...cannot hire lawyers to defend themselves.?
2.Anyway, the 2015 suit was withdrawn in 2016...meaning the chap who sued Bubu had no evidence to substantiate his claim that Bubu did not write WASC.
3.Attestation of certificates started apparently in October 2015.....
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Racoon(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
theoldpretender:
If you look at the last paragraph of the picture you posted, it states that the only place where MoveOn Nigeria can make enquiries about Bubu's certificate is in the WAEC NIGERIA office.So, your argument is invalid.Plus, do you have ANY proof that Buhari did not write the exams back in 1961....?

More light have been thrown on the controversy surrounding the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari and his release of a Toronto certificate to online media instead of INEC by Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd)'s scholastic narrative.

The situation in Nigeria pre and post Independent where unqualified people are favoured against the qualified, made it impossible for due process to be followed by Northerners who wanted to join the army or high institutions.

Buhari joined the army in 1962 and less than 2 months to this date, he has a letter claiming to be a student. He was six months in Military training school and went to UK and stayed six months for 3 years course, there was no time in record that Buhari went back to college to complete his secondary school.

http://haroldsmithmemorial./tv-interview/
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Throwback: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:

You punched what argument? You ended up proving me accurate. I mentioned that a Nigerian that manages WAEC in Nigeria was who signed and presented this oluwole certificate. You ended up proving that accurate. No wonder Buhari surrounds himself with people with the same intellect as him. I'm guessing you forgotten supposedly written letter was produced in a Ghana newspaper in 2015 before the real letter was exposed by the organization that asked for it. You people decieves only yourselves.

What is the business of Buhari's records and WAEC Ghana National office.

Is the result record of Ghana president who did not write is exam in Nigeria as Buhari's did not write in Ghana, available at the WAEC Nigeria National office.

Are you expected to find snow in the desert?

Do you know the meaning of National Office?

Why are you determined to be deliberately stupid?
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by theoldpretender(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Racoon:

So, the continous assesment sheets released by the Bubu's old school were faked?

Plus, your proof is conjecture....not factual.

(Mind you, I am no APC supporter...or PDP supporter. I just find it strange that the Nigerian Army was so corrupt back in 1961 that it would admit one Northerner without certificate...while demanding certificates from the likes of Yaradua, IBB and Abubakar).
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Ziggylady(f): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Throwback:

I can assure you that the only people reading,digesting and believing your poorly-constructed lies,false-hood,distortion of facts and deceit concerning buhari,his certificate and pretty much everything else are your fellow APC zombies...

Not a single soul who believe buhari does not have a WAEC certificate are convinced by you'all silly 'proofs' and explanations,if anything this so'called WAEC 'Attestation' simply made an already bad situation worse..

Will you and your APC gang ever realise that??...not in this World.

Instead you all believe that hounding,stalking or insulting those not convinced will magically change their minds and believe your lies.

BMC' Logic 101 indeed.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by kotv: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2018
theoldpretender:

1.So when a guy is taken to court , he should not hire lawyers?
2.As has been stated several times, people joining the Army during Buhari's time handed their certificates to the Army(See Alani Akinrade, who stated just as much). And as has been stated, Buhari has gone on the record as saying his certificate was misplaced, and the Army recently confirmed it...hence the attestation.
3.For WAEC to issue an attestation shows that they have Bubu's academic records....or at the very least the continous assesment sheet used to determine his final results.
4.So, unless you have proof...and don't bring that letter of yours because it proves nothing...Bubu has a certificate. To assume otherwise means that you have to assume the Army in 1961 was so corrupt, and that the Continous Assesment sheet released by Bubu's old school were faked...when they were not. And if they were so corrupt...why go the extra mile for some kid from the village who had zero connections...

1. If you have the actual document, would you go and waste money hiring lawyers to defend what you have or would you go and ask the organization in question to release the document? When Buhari was in Cambridge, why didn't he go and ask for his documentations to be released despite all the public pushing to do so? When GEJ PhD was questioned, did he hire sans to defend him or did he have the school release his diploma?

2. The military denied having Buhari's certificate and maintained throughout the scandal until when Buhari was sworn in and that's when APC informed us that the military found the missing certificate. The more people kept inquiring release of the certificate, it went missing again. You people are only fooling yourselves.

3. Considering how corrupt Nigerian leaders are and considering how much APC have been bribing people, yes I'm not convinced that is a real certificate especially considering he still refused to release the attestation to Inec for confirmation. That letter you all want to dismiss is there since 2015 and have been..

4. You say this when the answer is there for all to see even with the oluwole certificate. According to the oluwole certificate, Buhari failed mathematics in which a person needs to join the military yet he joined the military. According to what the military released years ago, Buhari entered the military by recommendation by his principal. Yes, Nigeria Army have always been corrupt even in 1961

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by rofanx13: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2018
E
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Codebrain495187: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2018
seen

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by jefff455: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
grin

Oluwole Attestation.

Why was he unable to get it in 2015?. Ask yourself that question.

Buhari will soon get attestation certificate, B.Sc in cow rearing, University of Daura.
you funny die

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2018
Anyone without a master's degree shouldn't lead this country.

These people should make that into law.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by blowjob: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2018
kahal29:
Why we took result to Villa –WAEC

WAEC, however, said that the media frenzy that trailed its presentation of its certificate to President Buhari at the Villa on Friday was unnecessary.

In a short telephone interview with Saturday Tribune on Friday, the Head of Public Affairs Division of WAEC in Nigeria, Mr Demianus Ojijeogu, said what the body presented to the president was an attestation of result, and not a certificate.

“The Registrar to Council, Dr Iyi Uwadiae, and in company of the Head of National Office of WAEC in Nigeria, Mr Olu Adenipekun, went to the Villa to present not a certificate but an attestation of result.

“When we issue attestation of result, it comes with a passport photograph of the candidate. It’s not a certificate,” he said.

When did the president apply for it?

Saturday Tribune probed further. To this, the WAEC spokesman said what was important was that the president applied, and was issued his attestation of result.

“We can’t be saying he applied yesterday or day before yesterday; the only thing is that he applied, and we must give honour to whom honour is due as the president of the country. There is nothing wrong in that (taking the document to the Villa),” he said.

The photograph on the document issued to the president has also been an object of controversy with many saying that it was incongruous that the Buhari’s 1961 ‘certificate’ would bear the image of an adult Buhari.

But Demianus also explained this.

“When we issue attestation of result, it comes with a photograph the person presented when he was applying for the attestation of result.

“It’s not a certificate; it’s attestation of result. We did that (started issuing attestation of result) because of the rate at which candidates were losing their certificate; since we (WAEC) don’t issue certificate twice.

“So, we issue attestation of result for those who have lost their certificate, or their certificate is damaged or they cannot find it. You can apply for attestation of result. [color=#550000]And whatever passport you submitted when you applied for it is what will appear on the attestation of result.”[color]

Asked in another discussion why it is now that WAEC is giving Buhari attestation of result and not much earlier, he said Buhari didn’t apply for it until now.

On when Buhari collected the original certificate, he said since the examination was a school-based one, the candidate collected it from his school and WAEC would not know when he did so.

In his remarks earlier at the Villa, WAEC Registrar, Uwadiae, said it was possible for candidates to lose their examination certificates through fire or any other unfortunate incident.

“We don’t issue certificates twice but we can issue attestations or duplicate copy of the certificate.

“We also have what we refer to as confirmation; usually, universities were using this in those days when Information Technology was not in vogue.

“We have the attestation of results which we issue to candidates who lost their certificates and confirmation of results,” Dr Uwadiae said.

Culled From Saturday Tribune

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/171896/
VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.