Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate (50033 Views)

PMB Attestation Certificate: WAEC Exposes Reno Omokiri's Ignorance In This Tweet / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / Requirements For The Issuance Of Attestation Certificate By WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2018
kahal29:
Why we took result to Villa –WAEC

WAEC, however, said that the media frenzy that trailed its presentation of its certificate to President Buhari at the Villa on Friday was unnecessary.

In a short telephone interview with Saturday Tribune on Friday, the Head of Public Affairs Division of WAEC in Nigeria, Mr Demianus Ojijeogu, said what the body presented to the president was an attestation of result, and not a certificate.

“The Registrar to Council, Dr Iyi Uwadiae, and in company of the Head of National Office of WAEC in Nigeria, Mr Olu Adenipekun, went to the Villa to present not a certificate but an attestation of result.

“When we issue attestation of result, it comes with a passport photograph of the candidate. It’s not a certificate,” he said.

When did the president apply for it?

Saturday Tribune probed further. To this, the WAEC spokesman said what was important was that the president applied, and was issued his attestation of result.

“We can’t be saying he applied yesterday or day before yesterday; the only thing is that he applied, and we must give honour to whom honour is due as the president of the country. There is nothing wrong in that (taking the document to the Villa),” he said.

The photograph on the document issued to the president has also been an object of controversy with many saying that it was incongruous that the Buhari’s 1961 ‘certificate’ would bear the image of an adult Buhari.

But Demianus also explained this.

“When we issue attestation of result, it comes with a photograph the person presented when he was applying for the attestation of result.

“It’s not a certificate; it’s attestation of result. We did that (started issuing attestation of result) because of the rate at which candidates were losing their certificate; since we (WAEC) don’t issue certificate twice.

“So, we issue attestation of result for those who have lost their certificate, or their certificate is damaged or they cannot find it. You can apply for attestation of result. [color=#550000]And whatever passport you submitted when you applied for it is what will appear on the attestation of result.”[color]

Asked in another discussion why it is now that WAEC is giving Buhari attestation of result and not much earlier, he said Buhari didn’t apply for it until now.

On when Buhari collected the original certificate, he said since the examination was a school-based one, the candidate collected it from his school and WAEC would not know when he did so.

In his remarks earlier at the Villa, WAEC Registrar, Uwadiae, said it was possible for candidates to lose their examination certificates through fire or any other unfortunate incident.

“We don’t issue certificates twice but we can issue attestations or duplicate copy of the certificate.

“We also have what we refer to as confirmation; usually, universities were using this in those days when Information Technology was not in vogue.

“Whoever sat for WASC exams in whatever year, we have the records in our database, and Mr President, we have the records of the examinations you sat in 1961.

“We have the attestation of results which we issue to candidates who lost their certificates and confirmation of results,” Dr Uwadiae said.

Culled From Saturday Tribune

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/171896/
Are you defending your illiterate certificate-less president?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by theoldpretender(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:

1. If you have the actual document, would you go and waste money hiring lawyers to defend what you have or would you go and ask the organization in question to release the document? When Buhari was in Cambridge, why didn't he go and ask for his documentations to be released despite all the public pushing to do so? When GEJ PhD was questioned, did he hire sans to defend him or did he have the school release his diploma?

2. The military denied having Buhari's certificate and maintained throughout the scandal until when Buhari was sworn in and that's when APC informed us that the military found the missing certificate. The more people kept inquiring release of the certificate, it went missing again. You people are only fooling yourselves.

3. Considering how corrupt Nigerian leaders are and considering how much APC have been bribing people, yes I'm not convinced that is a real certificate especially considering he still refused to release the attestation to Inec for confirmation. That letter you all want to dismiss is there since 2015 and have been..

4. You say this when the answer is there for all to see even with the oluwole certificate. According to the oluwole certificate, Buhari failed mathematics in which a person needs to join the military yet he joined the military. According to what the military released years ago, Buhari entered the military by recommendation by his principal. Yes, Nigeria Army have always been corrupt even in 1961

1.As has been said several times, the document issued to Bubu IS NOT A CERTIFICATE, but an attestation...which was introduced in September 2015 by WAEC.

2.The Army eventually admitted that they did not have Buhari's certifcate...BUT their records indicated they had gotten it before, but it was missing. (And I;ll leave it at that).

3.Again, it is not a certificate, it is an attestation...ie proof that he did write their exams.(WAEC has said so ).

4.Since we do not know the entrance requirements for the Army back in 1961...we cannot make a true determination about that. And I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, I think APC is ....well, it does not matter what I think. If you want to hold onto your Bubu did not write the exam theory, fine.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by seunmsg(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:

You punched what argument? You ended up proving me accurate. I mentioned that a Nigerian that manages WAEC in Nigeria was who signed and presented this oluwole certificate. You ended up proving that accurate. No wonder Buhari surrounds himself with people with the same intellect as him. I'm guessing you forgotten supposedly written letter was produced in a Ghana newspaper in 2015 before the real letter was exposed by the organization that asked for it. You people decieves only yourselves.

Stop lying shamelessly to discredit others. This is the official response of WAEC to your lies.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by SarkinYarki: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC still hasn't told us where it got the imaginary result it pasted in That fake attestation.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by sarcasticdude(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Honestly,there's nothing money can't buy on this planet cheesy this Buhari actually thinks NIGErians are illiterates like him

Well NO MATTER
#OPERATION_TO_DAURA_ISSAGOAL

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by theoldpretender(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Anyone without a master's degree shouldn't lead this country.

These people should make that into law.

Yes, and who is going to pass the law...the same National Assembly that is made up of people who for the most part don't have their masters degrees.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC should publish the broadsheet or master list for Nigerians to see. You can't compromise the integrity of WAEC database to please one corrupt and inept bandit.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by kotv: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2018
ionsman:

I don't have strength to type much to start educating you. This pix is your reply... Stop fooling yourself online. Some of you like forming clever whereas you are actually empty upstairs and only appear intelligent to fellow dense people like you. And you're a graduate too? Return your certificate you waste of time and gullible urchin.

That letter is as fake as the excuse of a thing you call brain. Is your president's name Mohammed Buhari?

And he gave a twitter response by an APC zombie as evidence of his statement. They didn't ask for his results to be released but whether or not, such a person took the test and the result there which is something all testing organization does answer. I've done that before for my neighbor who I doubted took my money and never signed up for the test. If I was able to get an answer regarding him, why then wouldn't an organization get an answer of a public figure running for president?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Dude397(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Doesn't make any sense

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by phase1: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
grin

Oluwole Attestation.

Why was he unable to get it in 2015?. Ask yourself that question.

Buhari will soon get attestation certificate, B.Sc in cow rearing, University of Daura.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Topmaike007(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2018
KingDonPablo:
Big fat lie Oga Buhari didn't write Waec.

Even if he did, can we now see why nothing good is going in under Buhari?

WAEC started giving Attestation of results in 2015 and he didn't see it fit to get it until now?

Can you now see the unserious attitude of a man we call president?

He is only serious when it comes to punishing perceived enemies.

May we never make this mistake again.
which one is your own why taking Panadol for someone else headache?If the way you take this issue seriously is the way you take your life serious you will not need any president to succeed.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Larryslim(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Why didn't he get the attestation since waec started it in 2015??
Or will he say he wasn't aware?
Why employ over 90SANs to defend you when you can get an attestation??
Why is he just getting it few months to the GE election?
Why didn't he save himself all the embarrassment by taking a less than 5mins drive from the aso villa to the army HQ in central area since he claims his result was with the army?
Or did the army seize his result??..
Those are questions that needs to be raised!

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Glorylynn: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Good for him,do you know how to post well on quora and also have a very good account? I have a very good deal for you.flash me 0 8 1 5 5 9 5 3 9 0 5
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by oyejideogunjumo: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
I will plea that we leave this certificate issue behind us and focus on election few months ahead. Nigeria deserves the best. From the two political parties that has ruled us I haven't seen anything near our expectations. I haven't met either of the duo of Buhari or Atiku and I don't have special interest in any of them. Let the two parties or any partu at all tell is what they want to offer. Nothing is so far working.And we can't continue like this. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Racoon(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
kotv:
Stop with the explanation of the fraudlent behavior of the man you all try to pass of as having Integrity.I doubt anyone is surprised they included his current picture in the fraud certificate, they did the same thing in one they released in 2015.When you're a scammer, God finds a way to expose you and God have continuously exposed the fake integrity dullard.

If Buhari had his WAEC he wouldn't have hired multiples SANs to defend his lack of certificate when he was taken to court for it nor would thugs, in which I wouldn't be shocked if APC hired them, wouldn't have been threatening the lawyer that took him to court.

If he had his WAEC he wouldn't have been lying that the military had it. You are aware it wasn't just 2015 he kept accusing the military of having his certificate. He's been using that excuse since the first time he started running for presidency yet, WAEC didn't present him this attestation until he became president. Such a coincidence.Not everyone is as stupid as Buhari so stop selling us shit and calling it food.

All this proved is that there's no organization in Nigeria that's not been severally corrupted since Buhari took over.He destroyed our judiciary system now confirmation that education system is in the all time low.I thought it couldn't get lower but, Buhari proved me wrong.
My thoughts too.Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Josh44s(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari’s WAEC saga is a case of what happens in Nigeria stays in Nigeria. WAEC Headquarter can’t do anything, they know it’s fake. The earlier Nigerians wake up to understand a tyrant is leading them and no international body will trespass since Nigeria is declared a sovereignty state the better for Nigerians to think of a way of getting out of this mess y’all brought y’all brought in.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Topmaike007(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2018
lytech1:
They will always look for one english to support their lies.

Which one is attestation of result?
Mr Man no lie here you are just been decived by the umbrellas
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by phase1: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2018
seunmsg:
No matter the explanation from WAEC, wailers will always wail. Nobody can stop them from wailing mischievously.

If WAEC had come out to deny the authenticity of result, they would be celebrating and praising WAEC by now. Buhari doesn't control WAEC directly but our illogical wailers think a body owned and controlled by all the English speaking West African countries can dash Buhari results for exam he didn't seat for. Wailing is allowed but for God sake, wail with sense.

Explain this denial from this WAEC (owned by Anglophone West Africa with HQ in Ghana) few years ago.

Please try very hard to stand logic on its head as usual, don't disappointment me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by asawanathegreat(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2018
I smell a rat here
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by penplus: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2018
OK we agree you sat for WAEC

Can we also see your exam answer sheets bubu?
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by asawanathegreat(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2018
I smell fowl play
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by hope4nigeria(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
grin

Oluwole Attestation.

Why was he unable to get it in 2015?. Ask yourself that question.

Buhari will soon get attestation certificate, B.Sc in cow rearing, University of Daura.
this will eventually kill the moral of our young generation in our educational system.

Legal systematic way of publicly forging a certificate, just common waec, not even Bsc.. Foolish president

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2018
We need Buharis exam details. Someone please help us get it
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by kotv: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2018
seunmsg:

Stop lying shamelessly to discredit others. This is the official response of WAEC to your lies.

Read my comment again since my first post. I've stated Since the first comment that WAEC in Nigeria have been compromised and corrupted by Buhari and APC. It was a zombie, like yourself who tried to include Ghana in your scam, as to combat what I said. All you all are doing is proven me right. Why wouldn't the compromised WAEC try to dismiss what Ghana headquarters said. Ironically, it took them 3 years to address that exposure and ironically now that people are questioning their Integrity. Why now? Why not 2015 when it came out?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by kitaatita: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2018
The irony is that the same set of persons who accepted Dino Melaye's emergency third class degree certificate are querying PMB attestation of WAEC certificate. Hatred kills faster than poison;
And it kills the hater.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by obailala(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Ceryificate or attestation of result, whatever it is, but those who are asking a recent picture of Buhari is on a recently issued document must be really dull.
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by bluefilm: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2018
How you know a country full of useless people is when you find a large number of idiots in that country always arguing back and forth about things that will not in any way improve their lives.

Idiots. sad

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by israelmao(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari told us that his certificate was with the military in 2015 and even recently but the military never made a statement as to whether it was with it or lost until there was public outcry.What went wrong?
Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by rafak: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC you have time to answer all these educated illiterates we have in Nigeria. You have issued certificate let them go and tear it.Simply!!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by Racoon(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2018
israelmao:
Buhari told us that his certificate was with the military in 2015 and even recently but the military never made a statement as to whether it was with it or lost until there was public outcry.What went wrong?
Another good observation.

phase1:
Explain this denial from this WAEC (owned by Anglophone West Africa with HQ in Ghana) few years ago.Please try very hard to stand logic on its head as usual, don't disappointment me. grin
WAEC is one body but operating in different countries.Hence should have a synchronized date base for securing its records and preventing hackers.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate by kitaatita: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2018
bluefilm:
How you know a country full of useless people is when you find a large number of idiots in that country always arguing back and forth about things that will not in any way improve their lives.

Idiots. sad

And most of the people arguing about the genuineness of the WAEC document can't speak , read or write correct English. They parade 'sorted' certificates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.