Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors (35800 Views)

Police Arrest Six Suspected Kidnappers In Adamawa / Police Arrest Six Suspects Over SP Bako Angbashim's Murder / Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Islie: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
By Felix Igbekoyi

ASABA – Following the increasing spate of kidnappings and ritual killings in Delta State, detectives attached to the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, have arrested six native doctors in Ughelli and its environs.

They are: Bernard Thomas, 52, Babalola Akin, 48, Lucky Omorofu, 47, Macauley Obaro, 52, Agbalokpe Kennedy, 49 and Chief Chiedu Agharho, 56 years.

The Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr Anthony Ogbizi confirmed the arrest, saying that the detectives acted on intelligence. He disclosed that three of the native doctors were arrested in Ughelli, while the three others were nabbed in Abraka, with strange substances including prepared charms.

According to him, the suspects have made useful statements and would be charged to court upon completion of investigations.

Investigations by Crime Tracker reveal that, some of the Yahoo boys in police headquarters in Asaba, and those hiding in some parts of the state, who mostly wear dreaded hair styles popularly called ‘Dada’ in the local parlance, shove their dreadlock hairs to evade arrest.

Some of them have also abandoned their expensive luxury cars like Benz C Wagon, Toyota Venza, that costs between N10 million and above, to further evade arrest they have gone into hidings, while many of them have also vacated their expensive apartments and fled the state owing to the arrest of their colleagues.

Subsequently, many of the abandoned cars belonging to them have been impounded since they cannot explain how the cars were acquired particularly with their young age and with no serious means of livelihood.

Further investigations by Crime Tracker reveal that, there is a Special Squad from the police high command Abuja in synergy with the Delta State Police Squad that have stepped up search their flash points and hideouts.

One of their strategies is to focus on those people with no legitimate means of living but own and drive expensive cars, who are engaged in fraudulent acts, kidnappings that are associated with yuletide.

Meanwhile, commercial sex workers in Abraka community in Delta State last week protested and blamed the current low patronage in their sex trade on the crackdown on Yahoo Boys’ in the state by the police.

The prostitutes, numbering over 30 from two well-known brothels in the area, took to various streets in the early hours of the day, in skimpy dresses that barely cover their nudity, chanting sorrowful songs mainly in Ibo language, regretting that since the ongoing crack down on ‘Yahoo Boys’ and ritualists by the police, things have not been the same in terms of the patronage they get.

The protesting prostitutes said, “the police have brought bad market for us. We no longer get patronage as we used to get in Abraka community when Yahoo, Yahoo boys were in charge. Hunger is now treating us very bad, the Yahoo, Yahoo boys pay very well better than others. They have stopped coming to our hotels, we are now suffering.”

One of the commercial sex workers, Angela Chioma, who spoke to newsmen in the area, said, “business has died in Abraka community where we used to make money, a whole day nobody comes. Our powerful customers have been driven away by the police. It is the Yahoo Boys that used to patronize us very well.

“They paid well and don’t ask for change. Every day, we will sit down without a customer; things are very rough for us. We shall soon relocate elsewhere. Some of us are not from Delta State. To make matters worse, even when we call them, they don’t pick calls and any of them who picks will issue stern warning not to call them again.”

But the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Andrew Aniamaka, who spoke to Crime Tracker in Asaba, said, “the police will not relent in doing its job. The police will ensure that all the Yahoo boys are brought to book across the state. Even the brothels, the police will soon embark on operation raid all the brothels and hotels across the state. The Yahoo, Yahoo boys are gradually relocating elsewhere, it’s a plus for the police since the crack down on them.”

https://www.independent.ng/yahoo-ritualists-police-arrest-six-native-doctors/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by JasonScoolari: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
Immediately I saw the title this thread I just said to myself, "Jason, nah your state e go be" and that's the sad truth.

But I take solace in the fact that Governor Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa is doing everything necessary to end this growing menace eating deep into the big heart. May God richly bless you your excellency.

Now, lemme come down to the Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, I want them to scrutinize most of Olamide songs, especially Victor A.D "Wetin We Gain"
In all sincerity, these songs serves as a motivation for the youths to engage in cyber crimes and most recently, ritual.

The one wen dey pain me pass na that "See Mary, See Jesus" useless song by Olamide.

God bless Delta State.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Nwodosis(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
The main culprit are the ones brainwashing the people into believing that money can be made through rituals and not even the native doctors!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by hisgrace090: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good!

This is what I called getting to the root of the matter.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Nwodosis(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
hisgrace090:
Good!

This is what I called getting to the root of the matter.
Most of those native doctors know nothing about money rituals, their intentions too are to yahoo the yahoo boys!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Diiet: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Instant Death sentence should be the measure of punishment for ritualism and yahoo plus crime. They are not different from terorrists.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good Job please they should start the same thing in Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by IamD18: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Stupidity is blaming musicians for their songs instead of properly executing these devilish and wicked ritualists.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by nifemi25(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Native doctor that couldn't do ritual for himself. Instead he prefer doing it to another person... ...... . Is that one an herbalist ?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by firstolalekan(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kill the bastards

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
[size=15pt]Ignorant people... Everything Na yahoo like Na easiest way to make money. Why everybody isn't doing it then. Tired of reading yahoo ish... If e pain you, go do your own. wink[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Failed country....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by hyfr(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ncan
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by akinwale701(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
See what all these Yahoo musicians have caused now.. instigating Lazy Youths to be ritualists

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Kenekingisback: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Amazing arrest

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Ayobami7(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
底重磅转会大新闻

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is good
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by martineverest(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
awọn eeyan olamide
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Immediately I saw the title this thread I just said to myself, "Jason, nah your state e go be" and that's the sad truth.

But I take solace in the fact that Governor Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa is doing everything necessary to end this growing menace eating deep into the big heart. May God richly bless you your excellency.

Now, lemme come down to the Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, I want them to scrutinize most of Olamide songs, especially Victor A.D "Wetin We Gain"
In all sincerity, these songs serves as a motivation for the youths to engage in cyber crimes and most recently, ritual.

The one wen dey pain me pass na that "See Mary, See Jesus" useless song by Olamide.

God bless Delta State.
olamide should be jail for 3 months, its song is worst than hate speech, people will even prefer to be fire by boko haram type of death than being used by ritualist

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by akinbodma(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
They would disappear from police detention
Real native doctor must be able to teleport

Check my signature below, make money while browsing the internet, simple method

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Jonadull: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Igbos and blood money
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by bobokeshington: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
oka ti foo
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by GOFRONT(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Logo benz.....Olamide you see ya sef??

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Ogaga87(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Charge them and get them executed.. These guys have zero remorse for human life... Stupid people

Since dem dey do rituals give people, non of them don buy Bentley O

E be like say I too go far

But anyhow sha, they should face the full wrath of the law..

I hope one day some people will die by electric or lethal injection as it's been done in advance country

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by kellz0(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by ipobarecriminals: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
sad these ones are fraudsters native herbalists. Abi person wey kal himself native drs dat can't chant incantation and make dem police sleep/ disappear.Are these ones native herbalist?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by troubleboi: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
Where their pisure... I wan see their face.. grin
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by NaijaMutant(f): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult / Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.