Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock (1095 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by ZombieNation: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Two International Financial institutions have just recently temporarily shut down operations in Nigeria. Prominent of which is the HSBC which had earlier warned in their country assessment that Nigeria risk delving further into economic recession with no hope of recovery if Buhari secures a second term.

Buhari having succeeded in getting WAEC to issue him an obvious fake WASC has sent a clear message ahead of the 2019 presidential ejections that he will do all it takes to secure for himself a return to office and with that we can easily predict that Buhari will never accept a defeat at the polls.

With all these warnings in place, it is obviously very glaring that the naira will be the first casualty to suffer as investors will bid a very hasty retreat from our shores and the likelihood of international sanctions to be unveiled is most certain.

My candid advice to all of you is to begin in earnest to dump the soon to be extremely worthless Naira , we are talking Zimbabwe and Venezuela 10.0 scenario.

If you wish not to fall victim of Buhari's mad ambition then I suggest you put in place a financial cushion by dumping the naira.

I will steer clear of the Euro as the latest data from the ECB isn't looking so good coupled with the Italian fiasco with Brussels over debt recovery.

Dump the Naira now!
Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by Mynd44: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2018
And this is why you should take your vitamins and stay off alchohol

9 Likes

Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2018
Time to BDC
Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by globemoney: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lwkmd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by ZombieNation: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Idiots like LamidiCownu will soon begin to consider selling their last remaining kidney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by LamidiCownu: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:
Idiots like LamidiCownu will soon begin to consider selling their last remaining kidney
Wawwu... I just got a fan.
Too bad I don't have haloperidol to entertain you with.
Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by haladadon: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
lol lol
Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
the OP may have been a little dramatic, but his conclusion is 100% correct. Anyone who has been following the financials both locally and internationally would know that there would be a dearth of dollars after the elections..meaning demand will far exceed supply pushing the price up...way up! like more than 2015 up..cos there is also another global economic meltdown brewing and which will add to it. To anyone that has funds, convert 50% of your funds to dollars and hold...we're talking up to 80% ROI in 6months or less
Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Mynd44:
And this is why you should take your vitamins and stay off alchohol

I agree the OP was high in the Spirit while you sober on

Yeye
Re: Buy Forex Now Before Buhari Rigs Himself Back To Aso Rock by Ayed44: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2020
This thread was a prophecy...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Muslim/muslim Ticket: Kaduna Christians Pass Vote Of No Confidence On El-rufai / Lagos State Rally As Omoyele Sowore Returns To Nigeria (PICS) / Buhari, Muslim Brotherhood & Rabia Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.