Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (55393 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by FaroukM(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
U help him with what will make him last for minutes...get natural remedy....instead of divorce
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by kidneystones(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
delugajackson:
Instead of looking for ways to cure your husband's pre-mature ejaculation, you are seeking for divorce. Studies have shown that stress and several other factors contribute to P.E. But sometimes it's not how long it lasts, but how well. Sex is an art and not some space project. Some women just love opening up like a frozen chicken, some of them are lifeless on bed, they lie back like a log of wood with no movement or response. They don't engage in pre-intimacy.

What happened to running a shower together after a long day? What happened to caressing your husband on bed? What happened to grabbing his preeq? What happened to giving him head? As a husband, what happened to giving her head too? Yes, give your wife a good head. For it is written that blessed is the one that giveth and the one that receiveth. But it is better to give than to receive. These little things should be done before the actual penetration, so as to increase intimacy time and reduce eruption time.

Boss o .. I hail thou .. #keep the good work #wife , head #lols
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Spells(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dude397:
He surely needs treatment. In other news, Happy birthday to me!!! I thank God for the gift of life and being able to complete the 365 day circle even tho i don't have food to eat not to talk of celebrating but I'm greatful for the priceless gift of life.
Any good Samaritan can help make my day memorable. It'll never be forgotten. God bless us all. And may we all see the end of the year and many more years ahead. Amen.... 0087221630 Diamond Bank.....

U can beg ehh
NAwa for u o
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by paix(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wake him up to finish watin him start na, which one come bring divorce inside this matter?

I think she's eyeing somebody somewhere.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Buffalowings3(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
delugajackson:
Instead of looking for ways to cure your husband's pre-mature ejaculation, you are seeking for divorce. Studies have shown that stress and several other factors contribute to P.E. But sometimes it's not how long it lasts, but how well. Sex is an art and not some space project. Some women just love opening up like a frozen chicken, some of them are lifeless on bed, they lie back like a log of wood with no movement or response. They don't engage in pre-intimacy.

What happened to running a shower together after a long day? What happened to caressing your husband on bed? What happened to grabbing his preeq? What happened to giving him head? As a husband, what happened to giving her head too? Yes, give your wife a good head. For it is written that blessed is the one that giveth and the one that receiveth. But it is better to give than to receive. These little things should be done before the actual penetration, so as to increase intimacy time and reduce eruption time.
grin
Wtf
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by kakaG: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
obotblitz:
She must have met a one hour man, or else she wouldn't demand for divorce

More like 10 hours gym instructor �[center][/center]
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Ivanmykel(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
DAntivirus:

Why are u saying it na... that's not nice

Not mocking her, it was just a lil funny to read.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Ivanmykel(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I taya oo. Abi her VG na codein?

grin
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Ivanmykel(f): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
immhotep:

choi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by DAntivirus: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Not mocking her, it was just a lil funny to read.

Quite funny though but from the mans point of view... he could also be going through a lot...

3 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Obodo999(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
The woman disgraced herself. See the way people were laughing and mocking her in the court room

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:

grin grin grin grin grin
There must be something different about that vj sha grin

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Jh0wsef(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Skmoda360:
how much? wanna do one for my business?
Let's text on WhatsApp
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by pussyAvenger: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
DAntivirus:
I guess he feels like he's swimming in a warm pool... grin

If you know, you know grin grin grin

Guy na you spoil pass in the whole of west Africa

l swear you burst my brain
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Erastuslove: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Madam if Oga sleep off, you turn him and take over abi u no be Calabar girl?..... You work am so teyyyyyyyyyy em sleep on top see enjoyment mbok
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by crunchyg: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Lol
This is a lil funny, abi na sleeping syrup dey inside her VJ?
See as you fine
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by crunchyg: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
oloriLFC:
Most of these Ibom people sef too like kondo! You wan kee the man?
As if you no like am?
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Lol This is a lil funny, abi na sleeping syrup dey inside her VJ?
shey u don experience am b4

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Lol This is a lil funny, abi na sleeping syrup dey inside her VJ?
shey u don experience am b4

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
annnikky:
Maybe the man has a mistress outside that satisfy him sexually tongue
so you're also a side chick to another man

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by crunchyg: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
annnikky:
Maybe the man has a mistress outside that satisfy him sexually tongue
Why you go talk like this na, did you even care to know the man's nature of job. Do you know weda it's a stressful one
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:

grin
maybe it's too slack like your own
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by vincixpresso: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
delugajackson:

Running a shower for face me I face you? Where neighbour dy door dy wait, n bathroom Wall Na eye sore, Na where you go Dy Dy do love? Otie weree ni!!
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by sdan01: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2018
obotblitz:
She must have met a one hour man, or else she wouldn't demand for divorce
my thought though.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Ivanmykel(f): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
crunchyg:

See as you fine

Thank you smiley
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Lovaboiofficial(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
May be ur pussy is as bad as pit...
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by crunchyg: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Thank you smiley
You're welcome, are you married?
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by robosky02(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
undecided
Oyindidi:
Wake him up to finish watin him start na, which one come bring divorce inside this matter?

see ur life
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Ivanmykel(f): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
crunchyg:

You're welcome, are you married?

Yeah
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
robosky02:
undecided see ur life
Bosky, you don follow slay Queens na
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by crunchyg: 1:10am On Nov 05, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Yeah
Extend my greetings to your husband, he has got good eye. His net caught big fish
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by robosky02(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bosky, you don follow slay Queens na
sebi na kitchen you dey Slay now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.