Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is APC Not Shooting Itself ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Not Shooting Itself ? (396 Views)

Impostor Decamped To APC Not Me – Kogi ADC Chairman Adoji / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis / Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is APC Not Shooting Itself ? by luizpippo(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
I want to ask if the ruling party isn't shooting itself on the foot.
It I clear they don't want Okorocha, Amosun and Yari to have all things their way. These guys want their annointed as governorship candidates and also a senatorial ticket to themselves, now you gave them the Senatorial ticket and submitted their names, and then refused to give them the gubernatorial stooges they wanted. they might not decamp owing to the Fact that they got their personal wishes, but they might ask those stooges to decamp and will this not result into vote splitting?
is there any wisdom in this?
Re: Is APC Not Shooting Itself ? by MalcoImX: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2018
In any case, it's better to have their party man at the helm in their states - at least they'll have some influence.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Greatest Resources Are Her Youths, Not Petroleum – US Ambassador / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar / Saraki ‘blows Hot’ Over NNPC Claim On Nlng’s Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.