Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) (24292 Views)

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / For Igbos Asking Why Ipob Is Burning Police Station Pics / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by visaX1: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
wow
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by GMPO(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
J
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by VaselineCrew: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmm nice one. But Sowore is too close to Tinubu for comfort

Rumour has it that he is just pretending to distant himself from Tinubu

Well may the vest candidate win

Anyone aside Buhari is okay by 90% of Nigerians

Hey, just go to youtube and type in "Sowore", his past is there for THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. All those are just rumors, watch for your self, not just his recent videos, you can go back to videos from 10 years ago and see that his character has been consistent, you would fall in love with him as a candidate of choice.

"Anyone aside Buhari is okay by 90% of Nigerians"

Déjà vu

"Anyone aside GEJ is okay by 90% of Nigerians", this was the similar sentiment in 2015.

People were even saying "We will vote for Buhari even if all he has is a NEPA certificate" and it made me cry cause I saw it as another wasted 4 years for me and my Nigeria.

Now we are saying "Stone is Better than Buhari", but after the jokes end, we need to ask ourselves, can a stone really do better?

We need to steer the conversations away from "anyone but", "lesser of two evils"... and start campaigning for the BEST CANDIDATE, from our friends, family, associates... after all, they say change begins with us right?

Hypothetically, if in 2023 APC presents Buhari and PDP presents Abacha, who would be your lesser evil

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Baba just dey catch fun
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Optional09: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Guys let’s support Sowore, let’s drop all the hate and move forward in a positive way.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Glink2018(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

So many rubbish in one post.

... and the rubbish is then dumped into your brain that can't make you reason well
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Raydos: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sowore is the way!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by claremont(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
VaselineCrew:

What's wrong with you bro? Who is your own candidate? Don't tell me Atiku?

Let's compare Atiku and Sowore:

EDUCATION
Atiku: Diploma in Law, which is less than a full degree.
Sowore: Masters in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, Columbia University (Same Uni as Obama)

CAMPAIGN FUNDING
Atiku:? ? ? ? ? ?
Sowore: Open and Transparent Go-Fund-Me along with open donations by the public

BUSINESS
Atiku: Businesses clouded in allegation after allegation
Sowore: Founder of Sahara Reporters, a very CLEAN and COMPETITIVE business, aspiring to the likes of Aljazera and BBC

HISTORY:
Atiku: Former Vice President faced with further allegations, ruled Nigeria for 8 years (why you coming back bro?)
Sowore: Fought Abacha, Fought OBJ, Fought the Cabal behind Yaradua, Fought GEJ, Fought Tinubu - exposing his land grabs around Lagos, currently fighting Buhari.

CAMPAIGN STRATEGY:
Atiku: Strategizing from the comfort of his hotel in Dubai
Sowore: ON GROUND!!! With Town Hall meeting after Town Hall meeting throughout Nigeria.

Sowore has a solid pedigree. However, a vote for him would be a wasted vote because he will never win in the present day Nigeria. Buhari is far from perfect, but Buhari is the only candidate with a fair chance of winning the election. Atiku has an unholy reputation for being corrupt, he might not have been convicted of corruption but he reeks of it. I live in the UK and I'm very far away from the Nigerian embassy in London, but when the time comes, I'm prepared to travel all the way to the embassy to cast my vote for Buhari. If Nigeria still remains the same at the end of Buhari's second term, I will completely give up on Nigeria and renounce my Nigerian citizenship.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Charly68: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
We need someone like you to break the jinx in the land..may God help you to fulfil your dreams in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Ventura1: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
claremont:

Sowore has a solid pedigree. However, a vote for him would be a wasted vote because he will never win in the present day Nigeria. Buhari is far from perfect, but Buhari is the only candidate with a fair chance of winning the election. Atiku has an unholy reputation for being corrupt, he might not have been convicted of corruption but he reeks of it. I live in the UK and I'm very far away from the Nigerian embassy in London, but when the time comes, I'm prepared to travel all the way to the embassy to cast my vote for Buhari. If Nigeria still remains the same at the end of Buhari's second term, I will completely give up on Nigeria and renounce my Nigerian citizenship.

Maybe you should renounce your citizenship now, because nothing is on ground to shows that Nigeria will change by 2023 with Buhari in power.

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by lumzybo: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
How I wish we can have a formidable coalition that will unseat the cargoes

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Follybanty: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
I believe in one thing as a Nigerian this APC and PDP are the same sett of people, who do not of plan for us as a youth please let try some one like sowore AAC let take back our country from the same old politician way spoil NAIJA before fela cote we have eyes to see what all this old people are doing to our future thank u fellow NAIJA

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by technuel: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

This one na to fill in the blank space for presidential candidates.

Even a fool knows the war is between Atiku and Buhari.

That is one thing I hate about Nigeria not just for Sowpre. If Nigeria will be ever good again two things are iminient
1. Revolution
2. Restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na YABA LEFT be that?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by fosky10: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

why buarooui and Atiku . Can we people forget all this old men ? They have nothing to offer
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by sonature1: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
VaselineCrew:

EDUCATION
Sowore: Masters in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, Columbia University (Same Uni as Obama)

CAMPAIGN FUNDING

BUSINESS
Sowore: Founder of Sahara Reporters, a very CLEAN and COMPETITIVE business, aspiring to the likes of Aljazera and BBC

HISTORY:
Atiku: Former Vice President faced with further allegations, ruled Nigeria for 8 years (why you coming back bro?)
Sowore: Fought Abacha, Fought OBJ, Fought the Cabal behind Yaradua, Fought GEJ, Fought Tinubu - exposing his land grabs around Lagos, currently fighting Buhari.

CAMPAIGN STRATEGY:
Sowore: ON GROUND!!! With Town Hall meeting after Town Hall meeting throughout Nigeria.

Where Atiku is strategizing from is not a problem
Atiku is a former vice president, so he has deep understanding of Nigeria's problem and their solutions more than any other contestant

Where the problem lies is the political will to solve them

Political will to solve our problem/sincerity is the biggest problem in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, you can't even exonerate Buhari from it
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Dude397(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sorry state indeed
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by femicyrus(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
sonature1:

Atiku is a former vice president, so he has deep understanding of Nigeria's problem and their solutions more than any other contestant

Political will to solve our problem/sincerity is the biggest problem in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, you can't even exonerate Buhari from it

we had the same thought about buhari in 2015 as a formal head of state with vast knowledge of Nigeria's problems. we can't be doing the same thing the same way and expect a different result. sowore is fresh and aggressive for a new beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by maxman01: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Vote for sowore for president 2019. AAC AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS AAC action

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by maxman01: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
God bless u i tot i was alone
VaselineCrew:

Hey, just go to youtube and type in "Sowore", his past is there for THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. All those are just rumors, watch for your self, not just his recent videos, you can go back to videos from 10 years ago and see that his character has been consistent, you would fall in love with him as a candidate of choice.

"Anyone aside Buhari is okay by 90% of Nigerians"

Déjà vu

"Anyone aside GEJ is okay by 90% of Nigerians", this was the similar sentiment in 2015.

People were even saying "We will vote for Buhari even if all he has is a NEPA certificate" and it made me cry cause I saw it as another wasted 4 years for me and my Nigeria.

Now we are saying "Stone is Better than Buhari", but after the jokes end, we need to ask ourselves, can a stone really do better?

We need to steer the conversations away from "anyone but", "lesser of two evils"... and start campaigning for the BEST CANDIDATE, from our friends, family, associates... after all, they say change begins with us right?

Hypothetically, if in 2023 APC presents Buhari and PDP presents Abacha, who would be your lesser evil

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by uthlaw: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

with this mindset,I don't think these country will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by uthlaw: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
sonature1:

Atiku is one of the major reason we are in problems today.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by mike1994reds: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmm nice one. But Sowore is too close to Tinubu for comfort

Rumour has it that he is just pretending to distant himself from Tinubu

Well may the best candidate win

Anyone aside Buhari is okay by 90% of Nigerians
He can't be close to Tinubu, and still call him out to be a thief at every chance sowore gets, the last thing a yoruba man wants to be called is being a thief.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by uthlaw: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
APC and PDP are same set of people that divide themselves into two groups for recycling of this nation into a state of nothing to write home about, in other for them to enrich there pocket and for betterment of their children...youth let try to change our mindset to vote for another candidate,sowore,oladepo hashim and Donald Duke should join together to form a party...

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
mike1994reds:

He can't be close to Tinubu, and still call him out to be a thief at every chance sowore gets, the last thing a yoruba man wants to be called is being a thief.
Hmmmm looking at it from your point of view, you are right.

But these politicians forget ethics and principles when it comes to politics, they can do anything for the POWER!

People are very weary of such politicians.

There only few exceptional principled politicians

Sowore has good ideas but the only person that can garner massive vote to remove Buhari is Atiku

If you are very familiar with politics you will know what I mean.

If I were Sowore I will start from governorship elections.

I love the way he is going about his campaign. He's very practical!

But we ALL need that collective vote to chase Buhari back!

I wish him the very best.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by stun: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mehn, It's so painful to know for certain that either Buhari or Atiku will be our next president.. Wish something can be done about that
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Mysselff2: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Okay Omoyele you tried sha,,, but next time you are in Yaba, please ensure to visit Yaba left
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Alexis11: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
VaselineCrew:

EDUCATION

CAMPAIGN FUNDING

BUSINESS

HISTORY:

CAMPAIGN STRATEGY:

You are just disturbing yourself. That guy is Igbo. They have gone tribal. I can tell you that the only sin of Sowore to him is that he is Yoruba.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by MrMann1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
VaselineCrew:

EDUCATION

CAMPAIGN FUNDING

BUSINESS

HISTORY:

CAMPAIGN STRATEGY:

Sowore should start his political career from his state. He can represent his constituent at the House of Reps. He would also have to join one of the biggest parties. Did Obama aim for presidency straight? NO. He started from the House by representing his constituency, He gained popularity and went headlong for president of the US. Did Obama found or join a party aside Democratic party? Sowore, Durotoye, and Madam Ezekwesili are all wasting time and money. The race for presidency is between Buhari and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by delpee(f): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A vote for either Sowore , Oby, Hashim or Durotoye is an indirect Vote for Buhari !!!!

Let's be wise !!!!!

Oby doesn't sound like she's for Buhari in anyway. She's been criticising PMB and Atiku heavily.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by Joefirst(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
I stand with sowore for, 2019.
sincerely speaking this is the only guy serious with this presidential campaign... others are in their comfort zone... and expect Nigerians to just vote for them, is not problem.

I don't think I have ever seen any politicians going to a lot of rural areas all over Nigeria, talking to the Nigerians he want to serve...

#sowore2019

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) by mike1994reds: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmm looking at it from your point of view, you are right.

But these politicians forget ethics and principles when it comes to politics, they can do anything for the POWER!

People are very weary of such politicians.

There only few exceptional principled politicians

Sowore has good ideas but the only person that can garner massive vote to remove Buhari is Atiku

If you are very familiar with politics you will know what I mean.

If I were Sowore I will start from governorship elections.

I love the way he is going about his campaign. He's very practical!

But we ALL need that collective vote to chase Buhari back!

I wish him the very best.

I understand your point, and I know a lot of Nigeria buy the idea of chasing Buhari at all cost, but I see no sense in it, "no offence intended", there is no difference between atiku and Buhari. Nothing will change in the country, if that's the case Buhari should carry on until Nigerians are ready catch their senses, a devil you know is better than the one you dont know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Kenya / Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.