Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress (2185 Views)

"I Can't Wait To Tell The World About Me" - Linda Osifo Marks 30th Birthday / Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by chiomarita: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Linda Ihuoma Ejiofor is no doubt one of the actresses many fans love to see in movies. Not just for her acting skills but also for her pretty face and charming personality.
Although her Nollywood bestie, Adesua Etomi Wellington got married in 2017 to music star, Banky W, Linda is insisting that for now, no marriage pressure from her parents or anybody.
''Well, everybody has their own time. Adesua is running her race and her battle, I'm running mine. Very soon, by God's grace my right time for marriage would come. No pressure from my family members at all," she tells www.goldenpearlmediang.com.

The Abia state born actress, while recalling her defining career moment for DSTV ‘I AM’ campaign, she added that she is proud to becreative and talented and not just having a pretty face.
"After Tinsel, the first movie I did was ‘The Meeting’. I got a call from Mildred saying that I got the role after my audition. I was proud, happy, excited and nervous. There were so many emotions running through my mind and body when I got the news. I knew I made everyone proud in Tinsel."

On her most embarrassing thing a fan has done or said to her, Ms Ejiofor, recalled: "Someone saw me outside and she said ‘Hi Bimpe’ (Bimpe is the character I played in Tinsel) and she goes ‘you are actually small in person’, and I just smiled. Another person which was a guy, sometimes they don’t know how to hug and take pictures, he actually put his hand on my low waist. I had to tell him, ‘guy, its not there, please take your hand up’. You have overstepped your boundaries."...more at[url] https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/11/im-not-jealous-of-adesua-etomi-and.html[/url]

Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by sunnymix: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fine girltongue
Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Abia state girls are just too fine
Proud to be one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Proud to be one cheesy

But sorry, u broke it.

You are not fine grin

1 Like

Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Proud to be one cheesy
but you No....
Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by AverageAnnie(f): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
but you No....

she's cute jor
Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
She is a very good actress with a very pretty face and charming smile.

1 Like

Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
AverageAnnie:

she's cute jor
you de my mind?? grin grin I was trying to say something else na cry cry
Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
but you No....
cheesy :Dreally?
Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

But sorry, u broke it.

You are not fine grin
grin grin grin
Have you seen me before?
Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

grin grin grin
Have you seen me before?

Oya. Show urself.

I dont even need to see sef. Something inside me is assuring me that u are not fine grin
Re: Why Adesua Etomi Married Before Me- Linda Ejifor, Actress by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Oya. Show urself.

I dont even need to see sef. Something inside me is assuring me that u are not fine grin
I don't need to brag about Wah I have
You alone will testify cheesy
But I won't and can never post my real picture on this forum wink

(1) (Reply)

How Chioma Met Davido & First Kiss! / Air Freshner Hawker Breaks In Tears As Customer Gives Him Thrice His Sale Money / Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.