Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Story Time Chapter 10, I Caught John Suckling On Princess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time Chapter 10, I Caught John Suckling On Princess (450 Views)

My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time Chapter 10, I Caught John Suckling On Princess by Sashacrystal007: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
I watched hatefully as John and Princess kissed erotically. I stood there, watching for minutes, not sure what to do, as I lost track of time. John was starting to undo her buttons when I fully grabbed what could happen if I didn�t do anything; I was going to witness Princess having s*x with a guy I was crushing on, again.

Agitatedly, I retreated down the passageway, swearing mutely while I walked on, even though I had no definite destination. I thought about getting a bucket of water to wet them with, or waiting around to steal their clothes while they did it. I thought about other diabolical plans, but as I approached the other end of the building, I was no close to deciding what to do.

While I walked absentmindedly, I stumbled upon Miss Temah, the 30 years old school librarian, renowned for being strict and disciplined, having little regard for cordiality. She never smiled, and every student dreaded the prospect of approaching her. But at that moment, as I saw her, my face became lit up with a devious grin. I was indeed thrilled to see her.

Putting in much effort to wipe the smirk off my face, I informed Miss Temah about what I had just seen. As I did, she froze, appearing emotionless as she looked me up with the corner of her eyes as if doubting my claim. Even though I was certain of what I told her, the look she gave made me momentarily doubt my memory.

''Are you sure you saw what you claim to have seen, young lady?'', she inquired.

''Yes ma�am. I saw them kissing, and he was suckling on�'' Miss Temah interrupted me with a fleet gesture before I could finish up the sentence. I knew I was giving too much information, but I was desperate to convince her, and apparently, I had succeeded in doing so.

While I bounced behind her, Miss Temah raced to the corner I told her I had seen the ''mischievous students'' as she regarded them. I stood behind one of the shelves as Miss Temah approached John and Princess. Both of them had only taken off their shirts when they were busted. Miss Temah ordered them to put on their shirts before ushering them to the Principal's office. All the while, I hid myself, even though I trailed them to ensure that I didn�t miss any part of the drama.

I crouched beneath one of the windows of the Principal's office in order to keep up with the unfolding event. I could hear the Principal's stern voice, talking to John's parent over the phone, while I was only able to pick up a few words from the conversation. My heart raced when I heard the Principal say ''Expelled''.

Even though I knew that being caught making out in school was punishable by expulsion, the possibility of it happening to John and Princess didn�t strike my mind when I tipped Miss Temah off about them. But while being expelled from school was a dreadful thing, I strangely didn�t feel sorry them. Finally, I wouldn�t have to see Princess around to remind me of her betrayal.

Having gotten enough information about their fates, I left the spot where I'd been eavesdropping. As I turned around the curb, I sighted Sharon and Sophie exiting the e-library building, then it occurred to me that I�d been looking for them in the wrong library.

''Where have you been? We've been expecting you. Didn't Promise tell you we'd be in the library?'', Sharon queried.

''Yes, she told me, and I did go to the library, but the wrong one'', I explained.
READ MORE http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=181

(1) (Reply)

Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) / How Long Should You Date Before Getting Married? / [watch Video] Runs Girl Nab One Of Their Clients Who Didn’t Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.