Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies (30798 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Houseofglam7(f): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
This woman seems to know what she’s talking about
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Linda oo. Kemi oo.. All na film from oloshos
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by ADRIAN88(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
DAntivirus:
Rubbish...

I even thought it was something meaningful, 2 useless old women disgracing themselves

DAntivirus please and please for now, leave this small stew for us, when we add more pepper, we will notify you ok.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by SmartMindsFx: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Linda is a liar and detective Kemi has solved the mystery but the Ikeja family still dey do strong head.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by NurseJay: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pekele007:

Does lawsuit work in Nigeria? undecided

It does! Only for the rich though. And Linda has money. Lots of it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by SmilingMary(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
I just love this kemi,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
I need Samsung s4 motherboard (panel).contact me on whatsapp or call 08 06 seven 03 zero 6 nine 9.thanks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hahahhahahah Laura Laura. Why have you decided to be part of this mud brawl. Heigod.. Make i go buy bread for this tomorrow tea abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Afonja007: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
The way am hangry with this hanty kemi aaah angryanyday i will see her at muritala Muhammad yairpot I will take her hupstair and beat her well well angryold woman like her don't want to cange her characters
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
K
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by dabiton: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na Davido sabi handle Madam Kemi... since the boy CURSE HER EXPIRED TOTO NA HIM SHE RUN COMOT FOR HIM MATTER...just curse her toto she go confess say na prick she dey lack and she go mellow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ehn...."this move go sweet die" Aunt KEMI more infor.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by lovemyfam(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
EzegeNG:
Nigerian controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo , has reacted to Laura Ikeji’s claim of telling lies against her sister Linda Ikeji.

Recall that we reported yesterday, that Laura Ikeji wrote;

However reacting to Laura Ikeji’s claims in the above comment, Kemi Olunloyo who advised the fashion entrepreneur to stop blocking her fans, reiterated her earlier claims of ‘Linda Ikeji never entering a hospital to deliver her baby.’
The journalist also said she will be dishing out a new gossip surrounding the marriage of Laura Ikeji to Ogbonna Kanu. She wrote;

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-laura-ikejis-claim-of-telling-lies/

L
samsung s8plus samsung 9 iphone 6s 128gig samsung a8plus 2018 are all available brand new at affordable prices... Matured minds only
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Pekele007: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
NurseJay:

It does! Only for the rich though. And Linda has money. Lots of it
Why haven't Sahara reporters paid any?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by koolaid87: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Aunty kemi likes wahala sha.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

Digging out controversy is her profession

And she likes swimming in the mud too like pig
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Houseofglam7:
This woman seems to know what she’s talking about

PLEASE, STOP CALLING HER JOURNALIST!!!!

This disgusting, lying, attention- seeking, dog of a jailbird. She must truly be in heaven - she has attention! 
I BLAME NL MODS!

She did almost a year in jail for making up stories about people, she is very likey going back to jail - and she won't stop until she does.

Full disclosure -
 I HAVE NEVER MET NOR SPOKEN TO ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED TO LINDA IKEJI (nor this mad woman for that matter). I only know them through online postings and I can sense one is a decent human being while the other is a really disgusting, lying attention whoré who will say and do anything for attention -

She said her family are into rituals and that her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals! Said her father raped a maid and made her have an abortion! No family secret, no matter how innocuous is safe from this lying crazy beggar of a jailbird's attention whoredom.

Even ignoring the source of the story (a known liar of an ex-con whose past is littered with totally false stories), there can be NO iota of truth in the story. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE! If u want to fake anything u don't go to USA. They keep very good and permanent records. USA is not 9ja! 
Plus, such a top-notch hospital in US would sue u if u lie about them. Also, think of all the people that would have to agree to lie - and keep lying for the rest of their lives - Linda's family, the surrogate, a millionaire baby daddy, a top-notch US hospital, etc.

Now, I know haters can say anything is fake (up to and including head of baby comming out of pussy!)
But if u think the below photo is fake then that's the end of the discussion - I'm sorry, smartmindsfx, but I have no cure for u!

Here is what Linda herself said about the photo below, fully collaborated by those who were there:

"Above pic shows me trying to catch a glimpse of my son seconds after he was born and placed in my arms. It took me the whole of two minutes to push him out. I recorded it and I’ve watched the video over and over again in wonder. I thought I would be in the labour room for hours especially because of my age and how people say the older you get, the harder it is to give birth but my son was placed in my arms exactly 2mins 19secs after I began to push. .
I saw many comments on here of people praying I deliver like the Hebrew women and your prayers were answered. My delivery went so well. I can’t wait to go through this journey of pregnancy and child birth again. By far the most amazing experience of my life. And the guys at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta are the best. . I’ll recommend them."

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Adakintroy: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Person weh DE kill with cutlass no DE like see person stand near am with cutlass.

Why are the ikejis so jittery? If it's not true, it's not true.

Unless maybe there is some truth to it. The tone of luara is seeming submissive and like a plea. Aunt kemi is sounding like she has bit open a wound now she taste blood. She is going for the jorgula.

This news need not be true anyway. As it stand the whole Country is high on negative news. They can't get enough of this pill.

If kemi can turn up the intensity. I tell you. The story need not be true people will feed on it. Their mindset is a ready poised to believe negative things.

All Linda had to do was get pregnant by a man. Why choose this long road of controversy I don't know.

Sometimes education is such a big drag for people.

Educated people make simple things too complex at times.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by geoffez: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
the most stupid person i ever seen is this so called kemi,if she is envy of lindas achievement,then, bcs action speak louder than,she should pack one corner.sometimes we do things without knowing the consequenses,an innocent child that came to this world,she is dragging him into her foolishness,one thing i will her is this,kemi marry first and give birth people like us will then believe your stupid ego,stop using linda to get popularity,work your succes out
''''''$$$$$$$$
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by JuanDeDios: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bluebyrd:
Laura don buy market
No be small.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by selfemployed(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kemi is a business woman who makes money from attention.

Also she's a member of church of Satan in level 999. She's been commissioned to prepare the way for the coming of the Antichrist by spreading lies and rumors.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by delzbaba(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

This disgusting, lying, attention- seeking, dog of a jailbird. She must truly be in heaven - she has attention!
I BLAME NL MODS!

She did almost a year in jail for making up stories about people, she is very likey going back to jail - and she won't stop until she does.

Full disclosure -
 I HAVE NEVER MET NOR SPOKEN TO ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED TO LINDA IKEJI (nor this mad woman for that matter). I only know them through online postings and I can sense one is a decent human being while the other is a really disgusting, lying attention whoré who will say and do anything for attention -

She said her family are into rituals and that her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals! Said her father raped a maid and made her have an abortion! No family secret, no matter how innocuous is safe from the lying crazy beggar of a jailbird's attention whoredom.

Even ignoring the source of the story (a known liar of an ex-con whose past is littered with totally false stories), there can be NO iota of truth in the story. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE! If u want to fake anything u don't go to USA. They keep very good and permanent records. USA is not 9ja!
Plus, such a top-notch hospital in US would sue u if u lie about them. Also, think of all the people that would have to agree to lie - and keep lying for the rest of their lives - Linda's family, the surrogate, a millionaire baby daddy, a top-notch US hospital, etc.

Now, I know haters can say anything is fake (up to and including head of baby comming out of pussy!)
But if u think the below photo is fake then that's the end of the discussion - I'm sorry, but I have no cure for u!

Here is what Linda herself said about the photo below, fully collaborated by those who were there:

"Above pic shows me trying to catch a glimpse of my son seconds after he was born and placed in my arms. It took me the whole of two minutes to push him out. I recorded it and I’ve watched the video over and over again in wonder. I thought I would be in the labour room for hours especially because of my age and how people say the older you get, the harder it is to give birth but my son was placed in my arms exactly 2mins 19secs after I began to push. .
I saw many comments on here of people praying I deliver like the Hebrew women and your prayers were answered. My delivery went so well. I can’t wait to go through this journey of pregnancy and child birth again. By far the most amazing experience of my life. And the guys at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta are the best. . I’ll recommend them."
congrats
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Houseofglam7(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

I BLAME NL MODS!

Full disclosure -

She said her family are into rituals and that her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals! Said her father raped a maid and made her have an abortion! No family secret, no matter how innocuous is safe from this lying crazy beggar of a jailbird's attention whoredom.

But if u think the below photo is fake then that's the end of the discussion - I'm sorry, smartmindsfx, but I have no cure for u!

Okay sir.
Please grab a cold glass of water
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Doctormarrvin: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Why are the ladies on nl supporting kemi? Na wa oh!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WaffenSS(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

I BLAME NL MODS!

Full disclosure -

She said her family are into rituals and that her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals! Said her father raped a maid and made her have an abortion! No family secret, no matter how innocuous is safe from the lying crazy beggar of a jailbird's attention whoredom.

But if u think the below photo is fake then that's the end of the discussion - I'm sorry, but I have no cure for u!

Wehdone, Peks Ikeji

Yes we know it's you no matter how much you deny it

If the family wasn't so lousy, loud and demented in the euphoria of Linda's ill-gotten wealth no one would give two fukks about the entire stupid clan

But their show-offism, loudness and constant need for attention brought them here

Is Linda the first biitch to birth a bastard? Is she the first babymama? Is she the first olosho?

Stay off the media, the whole lousy bunch of you, and you might get some peace

Shame on you that of all the people to be on your case, it's one Aunty Kemi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by CYBON: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by patrickcollins: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Giddymoney:
Na Linda she face o, dis one go shook mouth.

Laura don kukuma wake the demon up.
She no buy any market make she pursue her from her husband's house na.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
WaffenSS:

Wehdone, Peks Ikeji

Yes we know it's you no matter how much you deny it

If the family wasn't so lousy, loud and demented in the euphoria of Linda's ill-gotten wealth no one would give two fukks about the entire stupid clan

But their show-offism, loudness and constant need for attention brought them here

Is Linda the first biitch to birth a bastard? Is she the first babymama? Is she the first olosho?

Stay off the media, the whole lousy bunch of you, and you might get some peace

Shame on you that of all the people to be on your case, it's one Aunty Kemi.

Look at this certified hater!
I HAVE NEVER EVER INTERACTED WITH ANYONE THAT EVEN REMOTELY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH LINDA IKEJI!

Compare your profile with mine.
Folks check out his profile below. Not a single topic, only one big hate symbol!!

I never realised how literarilly right I was - this truly is a certified HATER!!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WaffenSS(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Look at this certified hater!
I HAVE NEVER EVER INTERACTED WITH ANYONE THAT HAS ANYTHING YO DO WITH LINDA IKEJI!

Compare your profile with mine.
Folks check out her profile below. Not a single topic, only one big hate symbol!!

You seem to have a fetish for digging up people's profiles and reposting them, as if they were never public to begin with.

See why I believe you're Peks Ikeji? Digging up muck to tarnish people is your familial stock-in-trade.

Well you failed, you fool. I've been on NL since 2006, when Linda was learning how to suck dikk and you were just an ill-conceived embryo

And keep denying your lineage, you ain't fooling no one, punk.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
WaffenSS:

You seem to have a fetish for digging up people's profiles and reposting them, as if they were never public to begin with.

See why I believe you're Peks Ikeji? Digging up muck to tarnish people is your familial stock-in-trade.

Well you failed, you fool. I've been on NL since 2006, when Linda was learning how to suck dikk and you were just an ill-conceived embryo

And keep denying your lineage, you ain't fooling no one, punk.

Foolish hater, check out my profile, topics, and posts. U won't see anything about Linda till weeks ago, yet I've been on NL for years.

Now everybody knows who u r - a self-acknowledged hater with the symbol that goes with it.

Btw r u black? Because Nazis also wanted to kill blacks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Prison is beckoning to this lady once again. Unless her claim is genuine else you can't be lying about ppl and still be mentioning their names and not be ready to defend your claims in the Law Court. More so when she is as broke as a church rat
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WaffenSS(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Foolish hater, check out my profile, topics, and posts. U won't see anything about Linda till weeks ago, yet I've been on NL for years.

Now everybody knows who u r - a self-acknowledged hater with the symbol that goes with it.

Btw r u black? Because Nazis also wanted to kill blacks

Keep gloating about your nonsensical posts and hope someone gives you some sort of medal.

See?

Attention seeking runs in your demented family.

We know you're that childish Peks Ikeji. Nothing else explains your butt-licking of that ho Linda.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
WaffenSS:

Keep gloating about your nonsensical posts and hope someone gives you some sort of medal.

See?

Attention seeking runs in your demented family.

We know you're that childish Peks Ikeji. Nothing else explains your butt-licking of that ho Linda.

I now see what the problem is. You know the Ikeji's by name - this is a personal matter with u! Who knows what they did to u. I only know Linda and crazy jailbird through online posts. I can sense Linda is a decent person, but maybe if I were to interact with her in person, who knows...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.