Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies (30799 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by chigoizie7(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
I agree with you. Kemi should be allowed to do her job. But my lil issue with her claiming to do her job is the unprofessionalism behind hers. I'm a journalist. 13years. It's unethical for a journalist to insult and abuse their subjects. If she can stop abusing or insulting, even if she publishes lies, it's still going to be her doing her job. but once it comes with insults and threats of "ruining" the subjects cos they "ruined " your reputation, It becomes personal. A vendetta.

MY dear, I no know Linda neither do I know kemi.

but I believe in one thing, DO UNTO OTHERS AS U WISH THEM DO UNTO.

Linda lied about so many people, also tried destroying families all in the name of doing her job. if that is also journalism, I don't know or care to know.

people confronted her on so many occasions, but she called it doing her job.

it reminds me of her case with Femi kuti demanding for a DNA test for his kids when no such thing happened. can u imagine waking up in the morning, headed to school and everyone is looking at u like, WAS THIS NOT THE GIRL HER FATHER DEMANDED A DNA TEST FOR?. when actually no such thing happened, but she carried the gist without verifying it just because it will boost the traffic to her blogs. and so many other lies or near lies that went through her, in which the victims couldn't speak up.

so, weda kemi is lieing or not, let her , I mean Linda know that there should be reservations in all we do in life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WaffenSS(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

U didn't tell us what Peks means or stands for

Puerile
Effeminate
Kid-like
Silly

Did I get the meaning of your name right?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by SmartMindsFx: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

I only mentioned you ONCE before to draw your attention as u seem like someone whose hate is curable, unlike some others.
No, nah, CJ (Crazy Jailbird) is no journalist at all.
Journalists do not make up ridiculously false stories, profusely apologise for them, then run back to them because they are attention-mad.

My question is how did you conclude Linda didn't make up stories but Kemi does?
Bros its your hate that's so very incurable.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Ayobami7(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 1:31am On Nov 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

My question is how did you conclude Linda didn't make up stories but Kemi does?
Bros its your hate that's so very incurable.

Easy.
Just about everything CJ says is a lie.
I mean she HERSELF profusely apologised for THIS story, with tears running down her cheeks!.

Linda was NEVER in the HABIT of telling STUPID lies about people and making up baseless stories - that's why she is successful, blessed, and on top of it all has a beautiful baby boy that she gave birth to without c-section - that's being BLESSED! That's karma! If she were anything like CJ she'd also be going to jail and begging for money..Capisce?

YOU CAN'T BUILD LASTING SUCCESS ON STUPID LIES AND MADE-UP STORIES.
That's why people like CJ will keep going to.jail and begging for money!

So please stop mentioning Linda and a mad woman in the same breath. They don't even belong in the same world. Direct your hate to something that makes a little sense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 1:35am On Nov 05, 2018
WaffenSS:

Puerile
Effeminate
Kid-like
Silly

Did I get the meaning of your name right?

If that's the meaning of Peks why would anyone name their child such? U r not only a certified hater. I think u r a lying certified hater
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2018
chigoizie7:

let me pretend I didn't read all these,

but let me remind u of one story https://www.nairaland.com/2020455/femi-kuti-open-up-proves. please keep urself busy, if u also need more cases , I will help, but this time, with a fee.
also, if u care to know more, Google is ur friend, u can as well look up for her apologies.

those who live in glass houses should not near stones.

Look at this guy comparing apples and cars. Demonstrate how Linda is in the HABIT of making up STUPID stories. Mention one STUPID story Linda made up that's like this one. Mention one instance where Linda apologised for a story with tears, then shamelessly went back to it as if nothing happened. CJ's background is littered with such instances. Her stock in trade are RIDICULOUS lies and STUPID made-up stories.

That's why people like CJ (Crazy Jailbird) will keep going to.jail and begging for money!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 2:22am On Nov 05, 2018
chigoizie7:

MY dear, I no know Linda neither do I know kemi.

but I believe in one thing, DO UNTO OTHERS AS U WISH THEM DO UNTO.

Linda lied about so many people, also tried destroying families all in the name of doing her job. if that is also journalism, I don't know or care to know.

people confronted her on so many occasions, but she called it doing her job.

it reminds me of her case with Femi kuti demanding for a DNA test for his kids when no such thing happened. can u imagine waking up in the morning, headed to school and everyone is looking at u like, WAS THIS NOT THE GIRL HER FATHER DEMANDED A DNA TEST FOR?. when actually no such thing happened, but she carried the gist without verifying it just because it will boost the traffic to her blogs. and so many other lies or near lies that went through her, in which the victims couldn't speak up.

so, weda kemi is lieing or not, let her , I mean Linda know that there should be reservations in all we do in life.

Demonstrate how Linda is in the HABIT of making up STUPID stories. Mention one instance where Linda apologised for a story with tears, then shamelessly went back to it as if nothing happened. CJ's background is littered with such instances. Her stock in trade are RIDICULOUS lies and STUPID made-up stories.

That's why people like CJ (Crazy Jailbird) will keep going to.jail and begging for money!
Linda even gave her 100k!

inda was NEVER in the HABIT of telling STUPID lies and making up baseless stories - that's why she is successful, blessed, and on top of it all has a beautiful baby boy that she gave birth to NATURALLY - that's being BLESSED! That's karma! If she were anything like CJ she'd also be going to jail and begging for money..

So please stop mentioning Linda and a mad woman in the same breath. They don't even belong in the same world. Direct your energies to something that makes a little sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.