Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies (30794 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Aleora(f): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bluebyrd:
Laura don buy market
I swear chai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by rOsy247(f): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ok cat dey sleep rat go wake am. Hope she's ready for the heat she invited on herself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by toprealman: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
PLEASE, STOP CALLING CLEARLY INSANE EX-CON JOURNALIST!!!!

This disgusting, lying, attention- seeking, dog of a jailbird. She must truly be in heaven - she has attention!
I BLAME NL MODS!

She did almost a year in jail for making up stories about people, she is very likey going back to jail - and she won't stop until she does.

Full disclosure -
 I HAVE NEVER MET NOR SPOKEN TO ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED TO LINDA IKEJI (nor this mad woman for that matter). I only know them through online postings and I can sense one is a decent human being while the other is a really disgusting, lying attention whoré who will say and do anything for attention -

She said her family are into rituals and that her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals! Said her father raped a maid and made her have an abortion! No family secret, no matter how innocuous is safe from the lying crazy beggar of a jailbird's attention whoredom.

Even ignoring the source of the story (a known liar of an ex-con whose past is littered with totally false stories), there can be NO iota of truth in the story. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE! If u want to fake anything u don't go to USA. They keep very good and permanent records. USA is not 9ja!
Plus, such a top-notch hospital in US would sue u if u lie about them. Also, think of all the people that would have to agree to lie - and keep lying for the rest of their lives - Linda's family, the surrogate, a millionaire baby daddy, a top-notch US hospital, etc.

Now, I know haters can say anything is fake (up to and including head of baby comming out of pussy!)
But if u think the below photo is fake then that's the end of the discussion - I'm sorry, but I have no cure for u!

Here is what Linda herself said about the photo below, fully collaborated by those who were there:

"Above pic shows me trying to catch a glimpse of my son seconds after he was born and placed in my arms. It took me the whole of two minutes to push him out. I recorded it and I’ve watched the video over and over again in wonder. I thought I would be in the labour room for hours especially because of my age and how people say the older you get, the harder it is to give birth but my son was placed in my arms exactly 2mins 19secs after I began to push. .
I saw many comments on here of people praying I deliver like the Hebrew women and your prayers were answered. My delivery went so well. I can’t wait to go through this journey of pregnancy and child birth again. By far the most amazing experience of my life. And the guys at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta are the best. . I’ll recommend them."
Regardless of whatever you have to say, Linda made her fortune by not minding her biz. Call it gossip mill or the likes.....let Kemi keep hitting at them. One on one Issa goal!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Barney11: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=WetinConsignMe post=72658381]PLEASE, STOP CALLING CLEARLY INSANE EX-CON JOURNALIST!!!!

This disgusting, lying, attention- seeking, dog of a jailbird. She must truly be in heaven - she has attention!
I BLAME NL MODS!

She did almost a year in jail for making up stories about people, she is very likey going back to jail - and she won't stop until she does.

Full disclosure -
 I HAVE NEVER MET NOR SPOKEN TO ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED TO LINDA IKEJI (nor this mad woman for that matter). I only know them through online postings and I can sense one is a decent human being while the other is a really disgusting, lying attention whoré who will say and do anything for attention -

She said her family are into rituals and that her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals! Said her father raped a maid and made her have an abortion! No family secret, no matter how innocuous is safe from the lying crazy beggar of a jailbird's attention whoredom.

Even ignoring the source of the story (a known liar of an ex-con whose past is littered with totally false stories), there can be NO iota of truth in the story. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE! If u want to fake anything u don't go to USA. They keep very good and permanent records. USA is not 9ja!
Plus, such a top-notch hospital in US would sue u if u lie about them. Also, think of all the people that would have to agree to lie - and keep lying for the rest of their lives - Linda's family, the surrogate, a millionaire baby daddy, a top-notch US hospital, etc.

Now, I know haters can say anything is fake (up to and including head of baby comming out of pussy!)
But if u think the below photo is fake then that's the end of the discussion - I'm sorry, but I have no cure for u!

Here is what Linda herself said about the photo below, fully collaborated by those who were there:

"Above pic shows me trying to catch a glimpse of my son seconds after he was born and placed in my arms. It took me the whole of two minutes to push him out. I recorded it and I’ve watched the video over and over again in wonder. I thought I would be in the labour room for hours especially because of my age and how people say the older you get, the harder it is to give birth but my son was placed in my arms exactly 2mins 19secs after I began to push. .
I saw many comments on here of people praying I deliver like the Hebrew women and your prayers were answered. My delivery went so well. I can’t wait to go through this journey of pregnancy and child birth again. By far the most amazing experience of my life. And the guys at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta are the best. . I’ll recommend them."
[/quote

With money everything can be arranged
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by SmartMindsFx: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Okay sir.
Please grab a cold glass of water

Must you mention me in all your posts?
You have your opinion and I have mine.

In your words, "You have not met any of these women" yet you are judging based on sensing something is regular or irregular.

The point that she was jailed doesn't mean she's no journalist.
If you follow the story of the recently murdered Saudi activist who condemns the style of the royal family, you'll understand being jailed as a journalist or activist means you are hitting some nerves.

Abeg stop mentioning me in your posts sir.
Na beg I dey beg o!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by delishpot: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
PLEASE, STOP CALLING CLEARLY INSANE EX-CON JOURNALIST!!!!

I BLAME NL MODS!

Full disclosure -

She and Linda are into the same career na. Their money is fuelled by gbeborun, amebo, tatafo radio without battery, controversy over other people's private lives. So na match.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Houseofglam7(f): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

In your words, "You have not met any of these women" yet you are judging based on sensing something is regular or irregular.

If you follow the story of the recently murdered Saudi activist who condemns the style of the royal family, you'll understand being jailed as a journalist or activist means you are hitting some nerves.

Na beg I dey beg o!
Dude bye
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Judahudoh: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Matured minds smell lies and truth.

Without bias, Kemi sure has some points.

Everything she's said about Linda is not true yet....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by SmartMindsFx: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Dude bye

Sorry not you.
Twas a mistake.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by joyhoney(f): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Bluebyrd:
Laura don buy market
nah one chance she enter so !! she will regret she make a move
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Baroba(m): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2018
A mentally deranged psychotic woman, I would have ignored her if I were Laura.. She was hoping for a callbac. Just allow the old witch to die a sad lonely depressed hag.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 1:58am On Nov 04, 2018
delishpot:

She and Linda are into the same career na. Their money is fuelled by gbeborun, amebo, tatafo radio without battery, controversy over other people's private lives. So na match.

Nah, not at all! I've followed CJ (crazy jailbird)' s rants on youtube from the begining, Linda is nothing like her. That's why she is successful and blessed.

Linda was NOT telling stupid lies about people and making up baseless stories or she'd have ended up like this mad woman - crazy, going to jail, and shamelessly begging for money! Instead she has a beautiful baby boy - that's karma 4 u.

Linda was NOT routinely calling her family ritualists, and saying her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals -
all for ATTENTION

Linda DID NOT say her father raped their maid and forced her to have an abortion.

Linda was not exposing every innocuous family secret - all for ATTENTION.

So please stop mentioning Linda and this mad woman in the same breath. In reality they are two completely different types of people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 2:07am On Nov 04, 2018
toprealman:
Regardless of whatever you have to say, Linda made her fortune by not minding her biz. Call it gossip mill or the likes.....let Kemi keep hitting at them. One on one Issa goal!

Linda was NOT telling stupid lies about people and making up baseless stories or she'd have ended up like this mad woman - crazy, going to jail, and begging for money. Instead she has a beautiful baby boy - that's karma 4 u!

Linda was NOT routinely calling her family ritualists, and saying her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals -
all for ATTENTION

Linda DID NOT say her father raped their maid and forced her to commit abortion.

So please stop mentioning Linda and this mad woman in the same breath. They don't even belong in the same world. Direct your energies to something that makes a little sense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 2:16am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Barney11 post=72662014][/quote]

Problem is, entities involved cant be bought - a top-notch US hospital, millionaire baby daddy, friends and family none of whom are poor, - and where is the surrogate?! Where is she hiding? Haters must produce her o! grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by musa7m(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
PLEASE, STOP CALLING A CLEARLY INSANE EX-CON JOURNALIST!!!!

(BTW I call her CJ - Crazy Jailbird. You heard it here first grin)

This disgusting, lying, attention-seeking, dog of a jailbird. She must truly be in heaven - she has attention!
I BLAME NL MODS!

Full disclosure -

"Above pic shows me trying to catch a glimpse of my son seconds after he was born and placed in my arms. It took me the whole of two minutes to push him out. I recorded it and I’ve watched the videlo over and over again in wonder. I thought I would be in the labour room for hours especially because of my age and how people say the older you get, the harder it is to give birth but my son was placed in my arms exactly 2mins 19secs after I began to push. .
guy create your own post now....... stop distracting other people post
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by chigoizie7(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2018
when her sister was busy racking in millions at the expense of other people's privacy, she no know? even lied about families and between some lovers? she no know?

people came to caution Linda to be careful on what she blogs as some are destroying people's lives. what was her response? that she is only doing her job. even when she lied.

they should also allow the lady to do her own job ,even if she is also lieing . after all Linda also lied,

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by SmartMindsFx: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

PLEASE, STOP CALLING HER JOURNALIST!!!!

I BLAME NL MODS!

Full disclosure -

She said her family are into rituals and that her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals! Said her father raped a maid and made her have an abortion! No family secret, no matter how innocuous is safe from this lying crazy beggar of a jailbird's attention whoredom.

But if u think the below photo is fake then that's the end of the discussion - I'm sorry, smartmindsfx, but I have no cure for u!

Na beg I dey beg o!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2018
NurseJay:
Seems this lady has proofs to all her claims otherwise Linda would have sued her by now!
That's true

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
My 2 cents. --- But this madam Kemi sha. Can anyone do me a favour, go to her IG page, the video of her "Halloween costume" as Linda Ikeji? Ehen is that not her house? She did that vid in her house, but lied in another video that she didn't have time to line the moon bump well cos she shot the video in a hotel room. Why lie?

This woman's attitude and lies is becoming childish. Quick to play the "I'm an international journalist " card. A journalist reports the news without abusing their subject. Madam in a vid finished Linda with abuses in the Yoruba dialect. It's obvious this is bitterness. And I'm sad for her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
I agree with you. Kemi should be allowed to do her job. But my lil issue with her claiming to do her job is the unprofessionalism behind hers. I'm a journalist. 13years. It's unethical for a journalist to insult and abuse their subjects. If she can stop abusing or insulting, even if she publishes lies, it's still going to be her doing her job. but once it comes with insults and threats of "ruining" the subjects cos they "ruined " your reputation, It becomes personal. A vendetta.

chigoizie7:
when her sister was busy racking in millions at the expense of other people's privacy, she no know? even lied about families and between some lovers? she no know?

people came to caution Linda to be careful on what she blogs as some are destroying people's lives. what was her response? that she is only doing her job. even when she lied.

they should also allow the lady to do her own job ,even if she is also lieing . after all Linda also lied,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by rock003: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
PLEASE, STOP CALLING A CLEARLY INSANE EX-CON JOURNALIST!!!!

(BTW I call her CJ - Crazy Jailbird. You heard it here first grin)

This disgusting, lying, attention-seeking, dog of a jailbird. She must truly be in heaven - she has attention!
I BLAME NL MODS!

Full disclosure -

Your epistle won't save Laura ikeji from kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Na beg I dey beg o!

I only mentioned you ONCE before to draw your attention as u seem like someone whose hate is curable, unlike some others.
No, nah, CJ (Crazy Jailbird) is no journalist at all.
Journalists do not make up ridiculously false stories, profusely apologise for them, then run back to them because they are attention-mad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
I agree with you. Kemi should be allowed to do her job. But my lil issue with her claiming to do her job is the unprofessionalism behind hers. I'm a journalist. 13years. It's unethical for a journalist to insult and abuse their subjects. If she can stop abusing or insulting, even if she publishes lies, it's still going to be her doing her job. but once it comes with insults and threats of "ruining" the subjects cos they "ruined " your reputation, It becomes personal. A vendetta.

Journalist? You obviously haven't been watching her videos. You are a journalist - how many journalists do you know make up ridiculously false stories, profusely apologise for them, then run back to them because of ATTENTION??!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
rock003:

Your epistle won't save Laura ikeji from kemi

I am not in the least bit interested in Laura. My interest is that ridiculous lies not be told against someone I like (albeit from a distance) and sense to be a decent person.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
WaffenSS:

Busy body

Run tell who you will what you will, doesn't change the fact that the ikejis are a loud and lousy bunch who lost their minds when they discovered a small amount of money.

U didn't tell us what Peks means or stands for
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
My 2 cents. --- But this madam Kemi sha. Can anyone do me a favour, go to her IG page, the video of her "Halloween costume" as Linda Ikeji? Ehen is that not her house? She did that vid in her house, but lied in another video that she didn't have time to line the moon bump well cos she shot the video in a hotel room. Why lie?

This woman's attitude and lies is becoming childish. Quick to play the "I'm an international journalist " card. A journalist reports the news without abusing their subject. Madam in a vid finished Linda with abuses in the Yoruba dialect. It's obvious this is bitterness. And I'm sad for her.

Well, u must excuse CJ (crazy jailbird). She herself said she is mentally insane. For a 9ja to admit that, the madness must really be out of control. Just about everything she says is a lie.
I mean she HERSELF profusely apologise for this story, with tears running down her cheeks!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
selfemployed:
Kemi is a business woman who makes money from attention.

Also she's a member of church of Satan in level 999. She's been commissioned to prepare the way for the coming of the Antichrist by spreading lies and rumors.

So how come she has no money? How come she is always shamelessly begging for money.
Linda even gave her 100K!
Goes to prove, u can't build lasting success on lies and making up ridiculously false stories
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by WetinConsignMe: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
chigoizie7:

Mr. Chigozie, try to see things as they truly are.

Linda was NOT telling stupid lies about people and making up baseless stories or she'd have ended up like this mad woman - crazy, going to jail, and shamelessly begging for money. Instead she is successful, blessed, and has a beautiful baby boy - that's karma 4 u!

Linda was NOT routinely calling her family ritualists, and saying her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals so her father can become governor - all for ATTENTION

Linda DID NOT say her father, a former gov,
raped their maid and forced her to commit abortion.

Linda has not told anyone she is mentally insane. For a 9ja to admit that, just think how truly mad she must be!

So please stop mentioning Linda and this mad woman in the same breath. They don't even belong in the same world. Direct your energies to something that makes a little sense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies by chigoizie7(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Mr. Chigozie, try to see things as they truly are.

Linda was NOT telling stupid lies about people and making up baseless stories or she'd have ended up like this mad woman - crazy, going to jail, and shamelessly begging for money. Instead she is successful, blessed, and has a beautiful baby boy - that's karma 4 u!

Linda was NOT routinely calling her family ritualists, and saying her father and grandmother used her siblings for rituals so her father can become governor - all for ATTENTION

Linda DID NOT say her father, a former gov,
raped their maid and forced her to commit abortion.

Linda has not told anyone she is mentally insane. For a 9ja to admit that, just think how truly mad she must be!

let me pretend I didn't read all these,

but let me remind u of one story https://www.nairaland.com/2020455/femi-kuti-open-up-proves. please keep urself busy, if u also need more cases , I will help, but this time, with a fee.
also, if u care to know more, Google is ur friend, u can as well look up for her apologies.

those who live in glass houses should not near stones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.