Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (47490 Views)

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by alizma: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

What do you want OBJ to say or are you not aware that OBJ who was even a senior to Buhari in the Army submitted his WAEC result while contesting? .

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-how-retired-principal-confirmed-issuing-buharis-waec-certificate
read through that, maybe it will help you out.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by igwefivestar(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has reacted to the presentation of a West African Examination Council (WAEC) certificate to President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso rock on Friday.

Fayose described the development as a  "national embarrassment, PoliticsNGR gathered.

The President was presented with an 'Attestation of Result' by a WAEC official on Friday, November 2, 2018.

Fayose took to Twitter on Saturday to express his displeasure. He wrote;

"If it was this easy to get WAEC to issue the "Attestation/Confirmation Certificate, why waiting this long? Why contesting four times without a single certificate? So when will the military produce the credentials that he claimed are with them? Many questions begging for answers.

"My consolation is that (provided they will allow votes to count) Nigerians will have the opportunity of ending this national embarrassment in 4 months time. I have never seen a nation that has been so embarrassed by a mere question of 'Mr President, where are your credentials?'"

https://politicsngr.com/just-fayose-reacts-presentation-buharis-waec-certificate/
Fayose u are not a coward. Martin Lutar king once said that The ultimate measure of a man is not Where he stand in moment of comfort, but where he stand at times of challenge and controversy.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by bankylan: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

have you ever hear the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, and others old big wigs of the military men talk about the certificate? they know the truth but allow the ignorant ones to wallow in their ignorance while they tried to use them for their own personal benefits.
unfortunately some of the people shouting Buhari bring your certificate cannot trace the location of either their birth, primary schoolnly stupid people that believe Buhari has no or secondary school certificate as we speak now.

Principalities and powers have tampered with so many things in you.......Instead of supporting the lifeless one, I suggest you focus your energy on how to restore ur lost glory.........I am sure u are one of those who cheated in waec.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Afonja007: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

have you ever hear the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, and others old big wigs of the military men talk about the certificate? they know the truth but allow the ignorant ones to wallow in their ignorance while they tried to use them for their own personal benefits.
unfortunately some of the people shouting Buhari bring your certificate cannot trace the location of either their birth, primary schoolnly stupid people that believe Buhari has no or secondary school certificate as we speak now.
the same saint buhari who told Nigerians that herdsmen that re killing benue people are from Libya and Mauritius , the same buhari who hired 20 SANS to diffend him self when he was asked to present his waec in 2015 now your defending him,when I see people like you I hate Lord lugard more even in his death if not for Lord lugard I won't be in the same country with likes of buhari you and shekau

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by vikithor(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
learn how to drive professionally location-Lagos mainland areas contact- 08109974759 whatsapp or calling
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by PHILipu1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has reacted to the presentation of a West African Examination Council (WAEC) certificate to President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso rock on Friday.

Fayose described the development as a  "national embarrassment, PoliticsNGR gathered.

The President was presented with an 'Attestation of Result' by a WAEC official on Friday, November 2, 2018.

"If it was this easy to get WAEC to issue the "Attestation/Confirmation Certificate, why waiting this long? Why contesting four times without a single certificate? So when will the military produce the credentials that he claimed are with them? Many questions begging for answers.

"My consolation is that (provided they will allow votes to count) Nigerians will have the opportunity of ending this national embarrassment in 4 months time. I have never seen a nation that has been so embarrassed by a mere question of 'Mr President, where are your credentials?'"

https://politicsngr.com/just-fayose-reacts-presentation-buharis-waec-certificate/
Issuing of attestation certificate started in 2015.

Get sense Fayose or keep quiet

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Leo81(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
This embarrassment is too much. How did we get here?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Mysselff2: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
And he silenced the idiotas by his EPIC
EFCC I'M HERE
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by mrkia(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
The well meaning Nigerians do not even bother about this cert saga. We know PDP have simply ran out of ideas...
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by acdear123: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Those complaining about the Bubu photograph don't realize when WAEC started inserting passport on the certificate. You see that is how most of us argue baselessly cos we lack facts.

If bubu was indeed guilty of certificate scam, you think you would be the first to know before OBJ?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by TheZooHasFalln: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

I think you're the one who is being myopically stoopid here. You want to defend someone who have always been a politician from his early age. Going by your argument which implies that Buhari may have lost all his credentials by now because it has been too long, and I want to ask you, if Buhari really ever had his credentials as he claims, has he not been making use of them throughout his political engagements? If yes, how come the mysterious disappearance of all the documents and coincidentally not one was found? If No, how has he been coping all these years in his political participations? I'm 37 and I still have my birth certificate and other documents intact, I mean INTACT. So what are you trying to tell me?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by ejimatic: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

https://politicsngr.com/just-fayose-react
stephanie11 post=72650121:
@POLITICSNGR

Only Fayose and his generation are embarrassed and possibly they will be embarrassedl forever. Buhari will never use abracadabra results to attain a position. Possibly he misplaced his result and had to wait for waec for a n attestation on his results. The questions are did he write the exam? yes Did what he said he has tallies with waec attestation? yes.Every Nigerian can access the result online..The Premium paper has confirmed it too.There fore Fayose and all his allies should go to blazes on the matter.Masses are tired of their base less noise and misguided conclusion.s-presentation-buharis-waec-certificate/
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by ejimatic: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

https://politicsngr.com/just-fayose-react
stephanie11 post=72650121:
@POLITICSNGR

Only Fayose and his generation are embarrassed and possibly they will be embarrassedl forever. Buhari will never use abracadabra results to attain a position. Possibly he misplaced his result and had to wait for waec for a n attestation on his results. The questions are did he write the exam? yes Did what he said he has tallies with waec attestation? yes.Every Nigerian can access the result online..The Premium paper has confirmed it too.There fore Fayose and all his allies should go to blazes on the matter.Masses are tired of their base less noise and misguided conclusion.s-presentation-buharis-waec-certificate/
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Only Fayose and his generation are embarrassed and possibly they will be embarrassedl forever. Buhari will never use abracadabra results to attain a position. Possibly he misplaced his result and had to wait for waec for a n attestation on his results. The questions are did he write the exam? yes Did what he said he has tallies with waec attestation? yes.Every Nigerian can access the result online..The Premium paper has confirmed it too.There fore Fayose and all his allies should go to blazes on the matter.Masses are tired of their base less noise and misguided conclusion.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Akolawole(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

General Alani Akinriade said few days ago too that his own is with millitary too. According to him, millitary only accept originals.

There's nothing a Buhari will that they will believe anyway...
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by bigcasava1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
i love tis man.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Maket: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari is 75 now.
He claimed he wrote waec 57 years ago.

75-57= 18

The buhari on that result passport looks older than 18.
Mr integrity my ass.
EOD
GBAM
IT'S A SHAME
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by bendike: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

I have misplaced my waec certificate amongst others for years but you know what? If for instance my waec or gce documents are required from me, i will contact my secondary school. If i do not get it there, i will go to waec office. If that does not work out, i will go to university of Ibadan to retrieve the documents from the school records and make a certified true copy. I would not have to hire 100 SAN to defend me or after many years after becoming president now cajole the waec md to issue me some oluwole document.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by saintade01(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
''WAEC registrar gave Buhari a forged certificate''...You mean WAEC forged their own certificate or Attestation? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....You may not want Buhari but at least don't make mockery of your education...your parents laboured hard to pay for it
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by hollywater: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

OBJ was ones a president under democratically government, have you ever had people accused him of certificate drama?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Dandiv: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fayose!!!! You are not relevant again

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Tareq1105: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
alizma:

Don't mind them.

There was no way Buhari would have attended those courses in the Army without school cert.

A retired Brigadier in my church told me that even his own certificate was still with the military.

I believe him. He told me that non of the Generals could bring out their certificate bcoz they are with the military. It's the practice.

No wonder Obasanjo did not write letters on Certificate. IBB too cannot produce his own.

Now we've seen Buhari Waec. Can Atiku produce his own? It's imperative bcoz I heard that he had only 2 Credits and 3 Passes.

He got into Custom with OND (Health Science). Very ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by MrMoney55: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
What are you saying that hes correct
alizma:

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by arrestdarrester: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
Fayose either result or Know result

It’s Sai baba

I'm not surprised you supported one without result. Make I write in 'pidgin'. Your English abi na Pidgin English show say you sef no get result. You no sabi the difference between 'no' and "know" abi?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by rockcitie: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oga, it's like you can't tell the difference between the use of "know" and "no".

It is "no result" & not "know result".

sarrki:

It’s Sai baba
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by sirRufai: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
Oshokomale

Peter the rock

Irunmole to nje jollof rice

Someone up there said OBJ and IBB are both "keeping quiet because they know they know the truth".

My simple question is...'are you saying OBJ who has upgraded himself, acquiring a PHD is also in the mess Buhari is currently in? grin

You can't defend this one. Just let it go! cheesy
You no go at all!? Or you are not sane
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by arrestdarrester: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
saintade01:
''WAEC registrar gave Buhari a forged certificate''...You mean WAEC forged their own certificate or Attestation? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....You may not want Buhari but at least don't make mockery of your education...your parents laboured hard to pay for it

WAEC, an international body, should not have gotten themselves involved in this. BTW, did WAEC Nigeria do the same for ordinary citizens who lost their certificates?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Omeokachie: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
sirRufai:

You no go at all!? Or you are not sane

We actually say the same about the olori ebi of your family o. grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
See somebody mouth like flat tyre ,
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Niccoloimhotep(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:

It’s Sai baba
rip english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.