Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (47492 Views)

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by mimimile93: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Where is your WAEC cert?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by mimimile93: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
arrestdarrester:

WAEC, an international body, should not have gotten themselves involved in this. BTW, did WAEC Nigeria do the same for ordinary citizens who lost their certificates?

Did ordinary citizens who lost their certificates apply for attestation and weren't given?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by mimimile93: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari is 75 now. He claimed he wrote waec 57 years ago.
75-57= 18
The buhari on that result passport looks older than 18. Mr integrity my ass.
Stop exhibiting your illiteracy here.
Attestation certificate comes with a recent passport and not the old one
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by noblebaba: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oshoko ,our conscience in Nigera,I know you çan never be silence just look and watch
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by ronaldbecky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:
He “gaht” no fear just like Nnamdi Kanu that ran away . Even jack the dog died with dignity.
lolzzzz,see fatality
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
mimimile93:
Where is your WAEC cert?

With me...
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by marktrue: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
fayose find somewhere and sit down,mind your speech over our president which side are you self looters or what you self no clean,certificate or no certificate buhari is not a looters like you people,good man with good ambition for Nigeria say baba continue your good job almighty God will surely strength you and protect you from the hand of enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Demol4trillions(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
A PERSON SLAUGHTERED A WHOLE STATE WITH HIS SELFISHNESS BUT HERE OPENS UP HIS BUCAL CAVITY AND MENTION EMBARRASSMENT................... OLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
Fayose either result or Know result

It’s Sai baba

Is No result not know result... zombie sighted
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by EmirAbj: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Is Like This Man Wanna Go Back To EFCC Custody
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by saintade01(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
arrestdarrester:

WAEC, an international body, should not have gotten themselves involved in this. BTW, did WAEC Nigeria do the same for ordinary citizens who lost their certificates?

Yes they do. I know someone who got an attestation from waec when he lost the original one to fire incidence
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by scave(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:

It’s Sai baba
I can see d mentality of buhary in u, how u want take progress?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by dannyoungstick(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari is 75 now. He claimed he wrote waec 57 years ago.
75-57= 18
The buhari on that result passport looks older than 18. Mr integrity my ass.
Good observation!!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by godwon01(m): 3:09am On Nov 04, 2018
My O level certificate which I received from WAEC through my former school did not carry my passport. How come Buhari recent picture on assumed old WAEC result. The drama is very intresting. It has passed Nollywood movie. Some of us in diaspora are feeling ashamed of the drama.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by ultimatekint(m): 5:36am On Nov 04, 2018
sarrki:
It’s Sai baba
You are a fool.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by ultimatekint(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2018
yeyeboi:
Gbam
That man up there is not president buhari.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by umarsule885(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari is 75 now.
He claimed he wrote waec 57 years ago.

75-57= 18

The buhari on that result passport looks older than 18.
Mr integrity my ass.
I'm sure you don't know the difference between "ATTESTATION" and ''RESULT" wasted school fees
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2018
fighal:
wait o.. So Fayose case has died like this?
EFCC nor let us hear word since oo. I thought this man would be chilling in a dark cell by now..
EFCC and media trial is 5&6
grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2018
alizma:

have you ever hear the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, and others old big wigs of the military men talk about the certificate? they know the truth but allow the ignorant ones to wallow in their ignorance while they tried to use them for their own personal benefits.
unfortunately some of the people shouting Buhari bring your certificate cannot trace the location of either their birth, primary schoolnly stupid people that believe Buhari has no or secondary school certificate as we speak now.

ur gloriously stupid for typing shits that u don't know.Buhari stopped SS1 n joined the army. it's public info
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by greatiyk4u(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Nedukkc:
I just weak for the result.
The photo sef na him taya me pass.
Apparently Buhari was old from birth.

So many Nigerians just let sentiments mess with their intelligence.

Pathetic, u don't know the meaning of attestation of result............. Ignorance is lethal
Re: Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Deepthoughts: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
alizma:

have you ever hear the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, and others old big wigs of the military men talk about the certificate? they know the truth but allow the ignorant ones to wallow in their ignorance while they tried to use them for their own personal benefits.
unfortunately some of the people shouting Buhari bring your certificate cannot trace the location of either their birth, primary schoolnly stupid people that believe Buhari has no or secondary school certificate as we speak now.
please stop supporting what is clearly wrong,who ever can not produce any required document without a genuine reason should be disqualified, buhari has created more questions with this so call attestation rather than solve any,for instance when where the exams conducted in 1961 for buhari to have sat for it, obtain a result n join the army the same year?, certainly the truth about buhari's certificate is still pending n I hope it doesn't turn out to be a monumental disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) / 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.