Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) (29528 Views)

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by mudiana(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
My prayer say mk I leave this devilish country filled with hypocrites and pple fighting for their god. If you are fighting and killing yourself for ur god then u nd ur god no get sense.
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

It shall not be well with those Berom Christian killers that derive joy in killing Muslim travellers.
Their unborn generations to come will all live miserably and die miserably.
Amen
God won't answer that prayer, you remember vengeance belongs to God, so He knows what to do about the situation.
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
albaniy1:
MOCKING JESUS
They came in their numbers, many of them half-naked, exhibiting their nudity for the whole world to see.
Many more others held a cross, a symbol of Jesus' death by crucifixion, all in the bid to cover up the heinous crimes of their youths.
If those Berom women in Dura Du village of Plateau state truly believe in the pristine teachings of Jesus Christ, and have an atom-size conscience, they should organize another protest, this time completely naked, in expressing regrets over their earlier shameful acts, and in absolute remorse and empathy over the murder of Brigadier-General Idris Alkali, killed in cold blood while he was passing through their village.
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Really ?
You’re really trying to justify this barbaric act ? You’re trying to justify what the berom Christians are doing ? Killing innocent Muslim travellers ?
Wow !

Shut your dirty trap. Have they killed up to Fulanis ?

1 Like

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by FiftyFifty(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Why some people try to justify this barbaric act is beyond comprehension. The already cursed Berom Christian Terrorists have invited another trouble upon themselves once again. You people should wait & see. This can't just go like that.

3 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
His death was unfortunate but he was a victim of the very same terror muslims are fond of perpetuating.

I still harbor fear for muslims, especially northern muslims. I feel the Berom people and northern christians did what they had to do. We can no longer condone muslim terror and aggression. Equal and proportionate force and agression needs to be used to rein in muslim terrorists in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

I need to bring their religion into it because that’s the basis of their crime .
They aren’t killing every single traveller .
But only Muslim travellers. So why shouldn’t I bring their religion into it ?
Did I lie about them being Christians ? Or did I lie about them killing innocent Muslim travellers?
Please let’s call a spade a spade
Bros be like you don chop belle full this evening. This one you are just ranting like this. Calm down o

Don't forget you guys dealt with these people and killed many of their prominent citizens in the past. I know revenge is for God but you can't be ranting here calling them Christian terrorists, when you know this is not peculiar to one religion.

Last last it's religion and tribalism that will divide Nigeria if we continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
FiftyFifty:
Why some people try to justify this barbaric act is beyond comprehension. The already cursed Berom Christian Terrorists have invited another trouble upon themselves once again. You people should wait & see. This can't just go like that.

What will you do to them that has not been done before? Christians in the south are waiting for you to come down in Buhari's second term to kill us.

Maybe we would finally have the opportunity to dismember Nigeria. Always remember: Muslims don't have the monopoly of violence!
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fierce11:
Gen. Alkali's demise has proved my opinion that some Nigerians are more important and valuable compared to their fellow "compatriots".
The efforts, resources and seriousness dedicated to finding justice for this late man has NEVER been observed before when it comes to a case involving common Nigerian.
It will never be well with the hypocritical and terrible individuals that caused all this.
You obviously don't know what it means for an army general to be killed like that.

1 Like

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Dashuwar123: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

It shall not be well with those Berom Christian killers that derive joy in killing Muslim travellers.
Amen
where were you when the Fulanis were attacking and killing the berom people
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by fosky10: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/buratai-leads-other-officers-to-observe.html
Africa is a shame .See how an army General was buried in the name of religion. Fu ck . Religion my ass
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
What of the Shiite kids killed?
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by FriendNG: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
AnanseK:
BAD NEWS IN PLATEAU.

This is a day after the factual confirmation of the existence of a pond on the Plateau where the bodies of intentionally murdered Nigerians are willingly dumped to cover an identified community's resolve to kill Nigerians that are either Muslims or Hausa-Fulani. Yet, the smelly silence oozing from the many habitual noise makers crying blue murder and ethnic cleansing is damming and informative at the same time.

Now that Jang militia's killing field is coming to glare, TY Danjuma is quite, CAN - a religious body that's more of a quasi-political body is quite, online vuvuzellas of hypocritical conspiracy are silent. Conventional Nigerian media has lost their appetite for sensational headlines and deceptive leads.

If the Du ponds were to be found in say Gwarzo in Kano state, by now dispatches with claims of ethnic cum religious cleansing would have woken up the UN. FFK would have been basking with euphoric insults of all Hausa-Fulani from Danfodio down to Buhari. Many of my Facebook 'friends' would have written to fill Zuckerville with how killings are racially sanctioned by the powers that be....

However, IM Alkali and many others allegedly killed and dumped by the Plateau militia have been profiled to be killed and their murder has been socially constructed to look normal in the scheme of things. For long, the killers, with the aid of tactical spinning of narrative, have constructed themselves into the boundaries of victimhood. They attack, kill and dump their victims in silence. Should there be reprisal attacks by relatives of those they kill, they're ready with cameras to construct the narrative their way.

In all these skirmishes and killing fields, I blame the other side for its own self indulged silence. This side allows itself to suffer in the psychology of the strong. It suffers in the quagmire of thinking it has the population might and attacks on its flanks amounts to nothing. It suffers in the self invoked principle of silence is golden even when productive members of its society are arbitrarily stopped on the highway, murdered in cold blood and their bodies dumped in ancestral ponds.

Bad Day after the pond findings in plateau state 2018

Nigerian Army shocked and describes as very dsturbing the discoveries from Du -radu Pond in jos...13 cars so far pulled out, 19 dead bodies, 6 bikes including a Gombe Line 18 Seater commercial bus, searching is still in progress in the pond.

1 Like

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by tit(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
evil general.
rest in hell
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by jaafree: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:
Who knows the evils he did against fellow humans for karma to handle him this way.

. why don't u see it this way, God made it so, in other to exposed the silent killers, to show them hell right here in the world. Wait and see what will happen after burial. they will regret their act right from the beginning
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
jaafree:
. why don't u see it this way, God made it so, in other to exposed the silent killers, to show them hell right here in the world. Wait and see what will happen after burial. they will regret their act right from the beginning

Go on and kill them. And don't forget to March down south to kill all christians when Buhari wins his 2nd term.

It seems you want to join your brothers in Chad and Niger Islamic republics. We shall see how violent you muslims are after Buhari wins. If you think you can kill a 100 million christians, then you are deluded.

1 Like

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by ikwutasco(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
constantly putting Green white green into d ground..to show how dead NG
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Someone placed same curse on your forefathers ages ago. It has just started manifesting with the killing cold-blooded Muslims like you. It is still the beginning.
Psychopathic slowpoke spotted!

1 Like

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
rengsho:

Buhari and his Muslim Fulani terrorist are the ones that killed him
Coward is what i would define u

2 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by carinmom(f): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Go on and kill them. And don't forget to March down south to kill all christians when Buhari wins his 2nd term.

It seems you want to join your brothers in Chad and Niger Islamic republics. We shall see how violent you muslims are after Buhari wins. If you think you can kill a 100 million christians, then you are deluded.

You are full of evil, because of religion you are justifying what these terrorists have done which any right thinking human should condemn? Birds of the same feather.

Yes it shall never be well with all berom terrorists and their nairaland supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by BiafranJesus: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Northerners. Enjoy your killings. You were united in killing Biafrans.

Make una enjoy oh.

One Nigeria. ONE ZOO.
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by carrascocity(f): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=46O1CE post=72659055][/quote]

right from day one we were agitating for referendum for us to be free what are yorubas agitating for nonsense?
people saboteurs idiots fools that's what yorubas are
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
nelronaldo:

Bros be like you don chop belle full this evening. This one you are just ranting like this. Calm down o

Don't forget you guys dealt with these people and killed many of their prominent citizens in the past. I know revenge is for God but you can't be ranting here calling them Christian terrorists, when you know this is not peculiar to one religion.

Last last it's religion and tribalism that will divide Nigeria if we continue like this.
I didn’t even mention anything like “Terrorists” in any of my posts .
Smh
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by nathdim: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Amen
they are a tip of the ice berg compared to Muslim killer world wide
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
If na muslim villagers kill this man they for show their talent of killing innocent and unarmed people
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by ndubueze92(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
AnanseK:
BAD NEWS IN PLATEAU.

This is a day after the factual confirmation of the existence of a pond on the Plateau where the bodies of intentionally murdered Nigerians are willingly dumped to cover an identified community's resolve to kill Nigerians that are either Muslims or Hausa-Fulani. Yet, the smelly silence oozing from the many habitual noise makers crying blue murder and ethnic cleansing is damming and informative at the same time.

Now that Jang militia's killing field is coming to glare, TY Danjuma is quite, CAN - a religious body that's more of a quasi-political body is quite, online vuvuzellas of hypocritical conspiracy are silent. Conventional Nigerian media has lost their appetite for sensational headlines and deceptive leads.

If the Du ponds were to be found in say Gwarzo in Kano state, by now dispatches with claims of ethnic cum religious cleansing would have woken up the UN. FFK would have been basking with euphoric insults of all Hausa-Fulani from Danfodio down to Buhari. Many of my Facebook 'friends' would have written to fill Zuckerville with how killings are racially sanctioned by the powers that be....

However, IM Alkali and many others allegedly killed and dumped by the Plateau militia have been profiled to be killed and their murder has been socially constructed to look normal in the scheme of things. For long, the killers, with the aid of tactical spinning of narrative, have constructed themselves into the boundaries of victimhood. They attack, kill and dump their victims in silence. Should there be reprisal attacks by relatives of those they kill, they're ready with cameras to construct the narrative their way.

In all these skirmishes and killing fields, I blame the other side for its own self indulged silence. This side allows itself to suffer in the psychology of the strong. It suffers in the quagmire of thinking it has the population might and attacks on its flanks amounts to nothing. It suffers in the self invoked principle of silence is golden even when productive members of its society are arbitrarily stopped on the highway, murdered in cold blood and their bodies dumped in ancestral ponds.

Bad Day after the pond findings in plateau state 2018

Nigerian Army shocked and describes as very dsturbing the discoveries from Du -radu Pond in jos...13 cars so far pulled out, 19 dead bodies, 6 bikes including a Gombe Line 18 Seater commercial bus, searching is still in progress in the pond.

You no longer have the monopoly of committing terror, people are now standing up and fighting back.
The blood you, the comatose and your foot soldiers shed in Benue, Taraba, Enugu, Jo's etc still cry for vengeance. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by observanc1: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
BiafranJesus:

I thought the Beroms and Fulanis thought Igbos were your problems. Beroms ganged up with fulanis to butcher biafrans for One Nigeria.

Make une enjoy una one Nigeria with fulanis.
i'm igbo from imo state, if u dont know
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by ndubueze92(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
carinmom:

You are full of evil, because of religion you are justifying what these terrorists have done which any right thinking human should condemn? Birds of the same feather.

Yes it shall never be well with all berom terrorists and their nairaland supporters.
The sheik in your dp will surely come from Saudi Arabia. I know you people don't listen to that kind of messages, you'd rather prefer the ones coming from Iran.
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by jumpmasta(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:
Who knows the evils he did against fellow humans for karma to handle him this way.

Gen Idris Alkali is one of the nicest persons I ever came across. Yes I worked directly under him as my Brigade commander in Ilorin 2013/2014. May God punish his killers till eternity ���
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Asu015(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2018
acenazt:
you mean to tell me Muslims don't kill Christians? I'm a Muslim also but you are sounding like this Is all religious. U should drop this zealousness cause it's bordering on fanatism
U SHLD BE ASHAMED OF URSELF.........
Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by mumisco4real(f): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2018
I am yet to hear CAN and it agents coming out publicly to condemn this inhuman act. Any Sane human should condemn evil .Don't wait until it pinched you..God is watching us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.