Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) (29533 Views)

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
The Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen TY Buratai led senior officers and other dignitaries to observe the Jana- Iza prayers of the late Maj Gen Idris  Alkali (Rtd) at the National Mosque Abuja, Nigeria.

See photos

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/buratai-leads-other-officers-to-observe.html

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Painful

In the name of religion Africans have missed human nature

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
Painful

It shall not be well with those Berom Christian killers that derive joy in killing Muslim travellers.
Their unborn generations to come will all live miserably and die miserably.
Amen

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
Painful

this is the very first time you made a near sensible statement.

keep it up!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kingosytex:

this is the very first time you made a near sensible statement.

keep it up!!!

Am a patriot

8 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

It shall not be well with those Berom Christian killers that derive joy in killing Muslim travellers.
Amen

i don't support killings but with all due respect, u sound like a religious fanatic.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

i never knew you could get straight to a matter without being partial and sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Who knows the evils he did against fellow humans for karma to handle him this way.

10 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kingosytex:

i don't support killings but with all due respect, u sound like a religious fanatic.
Are the berom Christian killing innocent Muslim travelers ? Yes or no!
Fuck_ off!

30 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:
Who knows the evils he did against fellow humans for karma to handle him this way.

Really ?
You’re really trying to justify this barbaric act ? You’re trying to justify what the berom Christians are doing ? Killing innocent Muslim travellers ?
Wow !

24 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Fierce11: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Gen. Alkali's demise has proved my opinion that some Nigerians are more important and valuable compared to their fellow "compatriots".
The efforts, resources and seriousness dedicated to finding justice for this late man has NEVER been observed before when it comes to a case involving common Nigerian.
It will never be well with the hypocritical and terrible individuals that caused all this.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by acenazt: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Amen
you mean to tell me Muslims don't kill Christians? I'm a Muslim also but you are sounding like this Is all religious. U should drop this zealousness cause it's bordering on fanatism

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
acenazt:
you mean to tell me Muslims don't kill Christians? I'm a Muslim also but you are sounding like this Is all religious. U should drop this zealousness cause it's bordering on fanatism
Oga . Stop saying bullshit .
Answer the question I asked above .
Are the berom Christians killing Muslim travellers?
Yes or no !
Or fuck_ off . Stop trying to defend or justify criminals

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fierce11:
Gen. Alkali's demise has proved my opinion that some Nigerians are more important and valuable compared to their fellow "compatriots".
The efforts, resources and seriousness dedicated to finding justice for this late man has NEVER been observed before when it comes to a case involving common Nigerian.
It will never be well with the hypocritical and terrible individuals that caused all this.
Yes it shall never be well with the killers .

10 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
May Allah forgive him and grant him Janat Firdaous.

13 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by acenazt: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Yes or no !
I have no problems with you calling them Criminals cos that's what they are. But bringing their religion and tribe into this is uncalled for

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
acenazt:
I have no problems with you calling them Criminals cos that's what they are. But bringing their religion and tribe into this is uncalled for
I need to bring their religion into it because that’s the basis of their crime .
They aren’t killing every single traveller .
But only Muslim travellers. So why shouldn’t I bring their religion into it ?
Did I lie about them being Christians ? Or did I lie about them killing innocent Muslim travellers?
Please let’s call a spade a spade

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Kamanuozuzu: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Really ?
You’re really trying to justify this barbaric act ? You’re trying to justify what the berom Christians are doing ? Killing innocent Muslim travellers ?
Wow !

Nobody has the monopoly to kill.

5 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kamanuozuzu:

Nobody has the monopoly to kill.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by FriendNG: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Two task already accomplished. His car and his dead body have been recovered.

Now remain to prosecute those Berom Christian terrorist that drive joy in slaying innocent Muslim travelers going in or out of Bauchi State.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by FriendNG: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

I need to bring their religion into it because that’s the basis of their crime .
They aren’t killing every single traveller .
But only Muslim travellers. So why shouldn’t I bring their religion into it ?
Did I lie about them being Christians ? Or did I lie about them killing innocent Muslim travellers?
Please let’s call a spade a spade

Gbam.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Amen

Someone placed same curse on your forefathers ages ago. It has just started manifesting with the killing of cold-blooded Muslims like you. It is still the beginning.

7 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Someone placed same curse on your forefathers ages ago. It has just started manifesting with the killing cold-blooded Muslims like you. It is still the beginning.
ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
FriendNG:
Two task already accomplished. His car and his dead body have been rescued.

Now remain to prosecute those Berom Christian terrorist that drive joy in slaying innocent Muslim travelers going in or out of Bauchi State.

all you know is killing people.... your family will experience death.. the way Christians are experiencing it in the north.. amenn

9 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by 46O1CE: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
ikennamadu1:

quote everyone... you are foolish.... they should look at what u wrote... as you derive joy in seeing people cry... Muslim gay
So much for intolerance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by rengsho: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by rengsho: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Yes or no !

E Pain am. . . Mind you no body has the Monopoly of killing. What goes around comes around.

10 Likes

Re: Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) by rengsho: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Amen

Buhari and his Muslim Fulani terrorist are the ones that killed him

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business / Wike: Oshiomhole And His Boy Ize-Iyamu Are Ingrates / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.