Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? (1193 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Many of us here have been foodies right from childhood. It’s a good thing though but the amount of money we’re spending on food these days is just too much and It’s paining some of us.

Why? �

Okay, when you get to any upscale eatery or Behind eatery especially on the Island and you order for a plate of rice and chicken which is about 1,500 Naira, do you always get satisfied?

Most of us have stomachs that are not filled easily? Or is it Pizza that will fill up our stomachs?

But still, even in this period, some of us have this food we can’t do without eating in a week.

For some people, it’s Rice, and for others, it’s the bricklayer’s food, Bread and Beans.

I know people who eat Bread and Beans every day! And others can’t do without eating Pizza or Chicken and Chips in a week, they might fall sick.

But Really, What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week?

Re: What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? by madridguy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yellow Garri.
Re: What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? by Skyken99(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
I don land!!

Re: What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? by Mariangeles(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Many of us here have been foodies right from childhood. It’s a good thing though but the amount of money we’re spending on food these days is just too much and It’s paining some of us.

Why? �

Okay, when you get to any upscale eatery or Behind eatery especially on the Island and you order for a plate of rice and chicken which is about 1,500 Naira, do you always get satisfied?

Most of us have stomachs that are not filled easily? Or is it Pizza that will fill up our stomachs?

But still, even in this period, some of us have this food we can’t do without eating in a week.

For some people, it’s Rice, and for others, it’s the bricklayer’s food, Bread and Beans.

I know people who eat Bread and Beans every day! And others can’t do without eating Pizza or Chicken and Chips in a week, they might fall sick.

But Really, What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week?
You forgot to start with yours ... undecided
Re: What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
You forgot to start with yours ... undecided
Bread and beans
That's my best combo
Re: What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? by darmmie2012(f): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Amala Dudu And Semo With Either Okra Or Ewedu Soup
Re: What’s That Food You Can’t Do Without In A Week? by alaura: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Swallow

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) / Pls What Am I Seeing In That Plate / Mama Cass Or Relish Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.