Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (63986 Views)

Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by chiedu7: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by sammyj: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
I think Charlie boy is picking fight with Okoracha because the statue governor did not erect a statute for him. grin

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Dude397(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
That was quite rude tbh
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by dokie: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:
Truth is, I may not like APC as a party but I like what Oshiomhole is doing with regards to installing Predecessors. If only this had happened during Tinubu’s time, there would have been no Lagos overlord. Every Governor wants to install a subject after their tenure is over so that they can still have control over State affairs and treasury.

#Say no to Godfatherism

There us no way you will lead an institution with such powers as weilded by state governors and not have a major stake on your successor. It happens everywhere even in the church.

The problem is that Rocha's was so stupid to have chosen his son in-law nothing more. The guy na confirmed carton man no sense at all.

So the outcry was just too much. And APC did t want to take the risk.

If Rocha's had supported someone else, the story wouldn't have been like this.

In amosuns case, it is just Tinubu trying to show him who is master.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by GenFunction: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
dis thing go make Okorochas no build 10 billion pounds worth of statue for Oshiomole now

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by engrelvis(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:
Truth is, I may not like APC as a party but I like what Oshiomhole is doing with regards to installing Predecessors. If only this had happened during Tinubu’s time, there would have been no Lagos overlord. Every Governor wants to install a subject after their tenure is over so that they can still have control over State affairs and treasury.

#Say no to Godfatherism
but oshiomole did dat in Edo state.He install his puppet obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by anytexy: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
dokie:

There us no way d an institution with such powers as weilded by state governors and not have a major stake on your successor. It happens everywhere even in the church.

The problem is that Rocha's was so stupid to have chosen his son in-law nothing more. The guy na confirmed carton man no sense at all.

So the outcry was just too much. And APC did t want to take the risk.

If Rocha's had supported someone else, the story wouldn't have been like this.

In amosuns case, it is just Tinubu trying to show him who is master.
I concur. His son inlaw is the problem here and he refuses to back down. That is what I call IBeriberism"

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by SureBETarena: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:

Yes they all did, but starting from this new tenure, I think it’s a welcome development. I foresee other parties doing same in the very near future
My brother nothing has changed, the last time I checked Lagos os been owned and run by Tinubu and his family.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by wink2015(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
teddyK:

Oshiomele installed Obaseki as his successor, so what are you saying...

Must you copy wrong to justify your wrong!

In the case of Oshiomole, he did not take a family member but he brought in Obaseki who is not estako like himself nor an in law but bini and this man contested based on the good credentials left by Oshiomole in Edo state and the reputation he made as a stockbroker.

The present Edo state governor contested against a fierce opponent from the pdp.

The implications of Okorocha action is that other governor will introduced this IBEBERISM into government.

Where political administration is turned into family business.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by CharliParker: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rochas you see your life I told you, you have not seen anything yet.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by anytexy: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
teddyK:

Is Obaseki his son inlaw?. Kwankwo did the same in kano.. and it destabilizes PDP in Kano. What if tomorrow Buhari install his son as president... let us condemn this kind of politics it is very bad..

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by depezee(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mbok, if Okorocha catch you Charly Boy eh! Your own don finish!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Area father self, na wao

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by andycom(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fierce11:
Did Charly boy hang himself after supplying the spermatozoa that created that homosexual in his household? He should shut up please.
One thing is still certain though; Charly boy and Okorocha may die by suicide.

you seriously might consider changing your weed supplier

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Ezebinaugwu(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
teddyK:

Obaseki you said not his son in law
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by zombieTRACKER: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:

Yes they all did, but starting from this new tenure, I think it’s a welcome development. I foresee other parties doing same in the very near future

Where were you when Tinubu and his cohorts denied Ambode his second term bid and installed sanwo olu as an Aspirant... Like he told you.. Those that are crying today were not smart enough..

Go to Edo... Everyone knows Obaseki is an Oshiomole puppet.. So what are you saying about Godfatherism

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Kennedy94(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
The pain okorocha is experiencing is more than anything...

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by sparko1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
nzeobi:

bro all state governors imposed their puppets even Oshiomole, those that failed were only those not smart enough.

Yes they did, but not their son-in-law for crying out loud!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by zombieTRACKER: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ezebinaugwu:

Obaseki you said not his son in law
sparko1:

Yes they did, but not their son-in-law for crying out loud!

Installed is installed... Forget about the personality

They are all complicit in the Same crime

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by gurunlocker: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:

#Say no to Godfatherism

But oshiomole also did same thing with obaseki, or that is not applicable?
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Liebermantic: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Okorocha and Iberiberism: like 5 & 6

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by IMASTEX: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:

#Say no to Godfatherism
Oshiomhole is a turtle. He singlehandedly install the current governor & deputy, speaker of Edo State. Now he fights his fellow brother in crime. They can kill themselves for all I care.
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by dapiluv: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if there are people in IMO STATE for a governor to spend eight years and now want his son-inlaw to succeed him.
That is greedy!

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by LOWPEAK: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Thank God they have ousted the ass licking man.. Am so happy mehn..

On this one am fully with Ndaa Charlie...

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Skypoman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
ah ah charli u wan kill am?
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by chiozo(f): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
no igbo man can serve Hausa Fulani and return with joy
NNAMDI kanu 2015

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by carrascocity(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
nzeobi:

bro all state governors imposed their puppets even Oshiomole, those that failed were only those not smart enough.

But not your family member na
Yousef chekam
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by olusola200: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
teddyK:

But not his in law

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by frozen70(f): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
His time is up

He is fighting himself

He think its like before when he is using force and power to manipulate people

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by reingoff: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Charley boy have mercy on okorocha nah, una wan kill am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.