Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) (44280 Views)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Okoro631: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2018
Like seriously
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Obierika(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2018
peanutbutter:
Typical bush Nigerian man mentality. A woman cannot be successful on her own, she must have had to give “favors”. I really don’t blame you, I blame your faulty upbringing. People like you can never make it in life. It’s not a curse but it’s just reality. Poverty would forever follow you like flies follow the stench of shiit.so beaut.

Please stop trying to be politically correct.

We all know the money for this venture did not come from acting alone!

8 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
Nice o. Who knows how many dicks she sucked to put this up. What am seeing her would cost above 50m and its in lekki
so sad u think like this.... Anyway I wish u all the best in ur future endeavour.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:26am On Nov 04, 2018
femi4:
Like ending it @ your back......your backside dey buga o
baba repent naa
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u are horn.y again?..
it's a Sunday morning.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
Nice o. Who knows how many dicks she sucked to put this up. What am seeing her would cost above 50m and its in lekki

Thats why your low self esteem have been affecting you negatively

Uptil now you can't struggle talk more of matching your mates

Gold digger

6 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2018
It's a beauty parlour, NOT a spa.

No sauna, no heat bath, no massage therapy programmes, no skincare, no pool. I'm sure she doesn't even know what sea salt is. Nigerians and overstating. Lolz!

4 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Banter1(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Is that not Camaro? my fav car.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Beautiful! Congratulations cool
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2018
madjune:
Franklin is still spending so much to win this girl back?

Nawao.
She's still his wife remember?
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2018
I have been crushing on this geh since extended family😍
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by tiswell(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2018
femi4:
Like ending it @ your back......your backside dey buga o
That's not her real photo.I have the source of the photo on her dp.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by CDCEO001: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2018
This one wey men come park inside. Our Men usually don't have time for all these manicure, pedicure etc. Seems time have changed.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2018
martineverest:
at least we know she is hardworking...not those unknown actresses that build houses with questionable resources
Hardworking how? So u think acting gave her that kind of money? Ever wondered y male actors are not spending big like their female counterparts? Do u no how much was sunk in this business, in lekki for that matter? And she's separated frm her husband, so its not her husbands money, she def has big god(s) somewhere spoiling her silly (no wonder she abandon her marriage). it's a well known fact most of our actresses are oloshos, that's d only way they can afford to buy houses n set up businesses worth hundreds of millions in highbrow areas, (without any visible source of income,) while their male counterparts dey roast, living in penury. From INI Edo to merci aigbe, Chika ike, d list is endless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by cr7lomo: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2018
peanutbutter:
Typical bush Nigerian man mentality. A woman cannot be successful on her own, she must have had to give “favors”. I really don’t blame you, I blame your faulty upbringing. People like you can never make it in life. It’s not a curse but it’s just reality. Poverty would forever follow you like flies follow the stench of shiit.so beaut.

But what do u expect, most women 4k to get these things...most Nigerian women are very lazy...if u are with a very rich young boy driving fancy cars , scattering money in clubs and stats in lekki phase1, a boy in his early 20s , the first thing ud say is he is a yahoo boy... Almost all female celebs 4k to prosper ...it's a known fact ...don't forget she left her husband's house... I fact is that i know Lilian 4ks big men for money...not hear say...I hv seen with my eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2018
cr7lomo:

But what do u expect, most women 4k to get these things...most Nigerian women are very lazy...if u are with a very rich young boy driving fancy cars , scattering money in clubs and stats in lekki phase1, a boy in his early 20s , the first thing ud say is he is a yahoo boy... Almost all female celebs 4k to prosper ...it's a known fact ...don't forget she left her husband's house... I fact is that i know Lilian 4ks big men for money...not hear say...I hv seen with my eyes

Don't mind those mumu hailing her, saying its hard work, well her tohtoh is working very hard. grin

5 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2018
peanutbutter:
mumu he said the truth

3 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2018
pressplay411:

Women should never allow negative words get to them. Keep being a success.
Congrats to Lilian Esoso aka Nurse Abigail.
Hardwork + Smartwork pays.

Choose diligence over lottery.
Diligence prospers always.
Lottery without diligence is temporary, it crashes.
Diligence is Hardwork.
Unfortunately our generation despises Hardwork, we want to win lotteries, we want miracle breakthrough without putting in work. Even some pastors don't help matters.

Success is a function of Hardwork and skill.
Choose a field, diligently study and master it till you become an expert in it.
Understanding belongs to God.
With God all things are possible.
We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Choose to be an expert.
una no like truth sha where she get money why is dat its most actress dat do exploit abegi under g tins
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by baratech: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by sinola(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Gistformant post=72663824]Nollywood actress and Triple MG's Franklin Ubi estranged wife, Lillian Esoro opens a state-of-the-art Spa in Lagos.

She caption; Im glad to announce my baby project is finally done and open for business. I’m grateful to God for making this possible. We offer pedicure, manicure, Jelly pedi, feet wax, Abayas, Eyelash, And our own Makeup brushes. @liocaofficial Visit us from Tuesday- Sunday 9am-7pm. No1, Victoria Arobieke street off admiralty road. Lekki phase1 Lagos. See y’all you just might have me attend to you personally
Let’s give them Hot Hot

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/actress-lilian-esoro-opens-state-art-spa-lagos-photos

[/quote/D*]
I have my reservation with all these successful female celebrities.... With all due respect, for the ones married, you will never hear them achieve this milestone when they were still in the marriage but immediately they separate, you start hearing how they acquire houses in lekki, VI and banana island, exotic cars, lands, travelling here and there without known occupation.
So, I don't blame some men when they question their source of sudden affluence and success.
I only respects the ones that are successful while still in their marriage like Omotola, egbuson, and host of others.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by vecman22(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
Beautiful, do they also offer massage with "happy ending"? grin

You be olosho..lol

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by sinola(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Gistformant post=72663824]Nollywood actress and Triple MG's Franklin Ubi estranged wife, Lillian Esoro opens a state-of-the-art Spa in Lagos.

She caption; Im glad to announce my baby project is finally done and open for business. I’m grateful to God for making this possible. We offer pedicure, manicure, Jelly pedi, feet wax, Abayas, Eyelash, And our own Makeup brushes. @liocaofficial Visit us from Tuesday- Sunday 9am-7pm. No1, Victoria Arobieke street off admiralty road. Lekki phase1 Lagos. See y’all you just might have me attend to you personally
Let’s give them Hot Hot

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/actress-lilian-esoro-opens-state-art-spa-lagos-photos

[/quote/D*]

I have my reservation with all these successful female celebrities.... With all due respect, for the ones married, you will never hear them achieve this milestone when they were still in the marriage but immediately they separate, you start hearing how they acquire houses in lekki, VI and banana island, exotic cars, lands, travelling here and there without known occupation.
So, I don't blame some men when they question their source of sudden affluence and success.
I only respects the ones that are successful while still in their marriage like Omotola, Dakota egbuson Akande, Ufuoma McDermott, and host of others.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by sinola(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu he said the truth

Truth be told, why didn't she able to do that when she was still with her hubby... They always get successful once they leave their husband and start doing great things....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Nice one
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2018
Always a pleasure seeing women just be great smiley
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Bridget95:
it's a Sunday morning.
diz is d problem...
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by lexxwiz(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2018
This is huge. But wait oo, na man dey do the pedicures for the picture wey I see? You lied! No man fit do me pedicure, Never!
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Hope someone won't pop out to say she's merely a brand ambassador.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2018
Obierika:

Please stop trying to be politically correct.

We all know the money for this venture did not come from acting alone!
And if it didn't come from acting alone it means she had to have slept with men for it? Upgrade your mentality bro. It's 2018. Don't be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by KelB(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2018
EFCC should be investigating some ladies
If found guilty that your source of income is tru hoelosho
You will be arraigned in court
Let's join hand together nd fight hoeloshoism in this country
It will better our girl child
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.