Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:57 AM

Love With Bitter Tears 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love With Bitter Tears 18+ (7821 Views)

In LOVE With A Mafia ✍ JESSICA DURU / I Fell In Love With Musa / ISABELLA – In Love With A Marmaid (complete Episodes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 4:28am On Nov 04, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
This story is for the guys who think their partners made mistakes which are so big to be solved and forgiven. I assure you will Enjoy the story.
EPISODE_1
Richard: “You are nothing but a good for nothing wife and mother, how could you just be coming back from... Heaven knows where it is you are coming from? Your son has not eaten since morning, are you daft?”
Rebecca: “Let me hear you say it again slowpoke” she said tilting her head to one side pretending to want to hear him better. “Who on earth said a man cannot enter inside the kitchen to prepare food for his starving son? I told you I was going for The Union of Chartered Accountants Meeting and as you well know, I am the Chairlady for the union; shouldn’t your brain have told you I might come back late to prepare lunch?”
Richard: “Chairlady who cannot even take care of her little son, how can you take care of the needs of all those grownup women in your so-called union? Women sure are daft, why elect a lazy thing like you as a chairlady?”
Rebecca: “slowpoke… What do you know? All you want is to have your stomach filled, since you cared that much about Sammy and you are the hardworking one here, I am asking again, why didn’t you enter the kitchen?”
Richard: “Don’t you dare call me a slowpoke again…Do you understand?” he approached her menacingly.
He watched and listened as they raged on and on. His young mind could not comprehend how or why everything suddenly changed for his parents. He could remember the way they were before, amiable and full of love for each other that even he admired and envied them. They forgave each other easily and thought up excuses for the other’s misgivings. He thought it would last forever, he thought couples were meant to remain like that forever. But there they were, almost always on each other’s necks. Bickering over little things which were not worth bickering over. He bled emotionally for his parents’ fractured link. He just didn’t know how he could fill the void, or the gulf that laid majestically between them which threatened to swallow them all up.
Richard and his wife Rebecca were the envy of whoever came in contact with them as a couple. The love they shared was out of the ordinary, theirs was indeed a love marriage; the type Indians call Rabne bana di Jodi [God made couple]. Their first and only child Sammy was only six years old when things started falling apart for their marriage. Of course they were still successful as chartered accountants but along the way, they seemed to have lost what kept their marriage together. That Saturday evening, without minding that their son watched them from where he sat they kept lashing at each other.
Rebecca: “Someone’s feathers are being ruffled at last. Dear man, come and demonstrate how powerful you are in the presence of your son on his mother. Let the tell-tale of your machoism decorate and adorn my beautiful neck and face. Your son will grow up remembering how beautiful they were on me” She wasn’t backing off, she was prepared for the worst. The elegant mound on her chest fell and rose intermittently.
Richard: “I can’t believe this. I just can’t imagine how much you’ve changed over the years, it is so surprising how you’ve decided to shirk your responsibilities as a wife and mother in the home” he said frustrated.
Rebecca: “Responsibility? Did you just say responsibility? Don’t I bear yours in this home? Or whose responsibility do you think it is to put food on the table for the family? Shall I quit my job and become a full house wife then? Or what exactly do you want from me? I really can’t do this anymore” she burst into tears and took some steps back throwing her arms in the air in resignation.
Sammy sat at a far corner of the sitting room, watching as they bartered each other with words, he had witnessed their fights get out of proportion several times and so that day, he prayed silently in his heart that his dad would not lose his cool. That he wouldn’t start throwing blows at his mum. He kept praying until his mum walked over to him with a forced smile.
Rebecca: “Baby…” she began, squatting down in front of him. “Were you very hungry today?” she asked fondly Smoothening his thick and dark eyebrows, then the tiny bits of curly hair that lined the sides of his handsome face.
Sammy: “No mummy! I am not hungry at all, please don’t fight daddy” he replied shaking his little head worriedly.
Rebecca: “Don’t you lie to me baby boy, I know you were very hungry and I am very very very sorry my dear, something came up at the meeting” she said apologetically.
Sammy: “it’s okay mum, what matters is you not fighting dad, I hate it when you two fight. Promise me you will not fight him again, forgive daddy please?”
Rebecca: “You are still too young to be talking about stuffs like this Sammy, I cannot promise you that because your daddy is headstrong, he keeps making us fight”
Sammy: “What is the meaning of headstrong mummy? Is his head strong? Don’t you like his head?” he asked gloomily.
Rebecca: “You are so innocent my boy and adorable but promise me something?”
Sammy: “I will promise you anything as long as you will no longer fight daddy. I will even be good, wake up on time to prepare for school, I will do my assignments early and brush my teeth before I sleep everyday” he said livening up.
Rebecca: “My baby is growing so fast” she said raking her fingers through his afro styled hair. “Promise me that no matter what a woman does to you, you will never lay a finger on her?”
Sammy: “That is simple mum, I remember everything you do tell me: any man who lays a hand on his woman is not a real man, women are like eggs and so should be pampered, if not, they might break and get wasted. Life is not a bed of roses and so things might go wrong at some point, despite that I cannot give up, I must keep surviving” he finished happily.
Rebecca: “I said it! How can you be so intelligent? You even remember them exactly the way I said them? Give me five” she said lifting her right palm up for a high five while he reciprocated the gesture.
Sammy: “It’s very simple mum” he said proudly, apparently proud of his achievement forgetting all about the fight.
Rebecca: “Now let’s go and prepare something for our little genius, toast bread will do right? Your favorite?”
She said leading him by the hand to their well-equipped, neat and spacious kitchen which had white floral tiles decorating it from walls to walls.
Richard entered into the kitchen furiously and snatched his sons hand away from her grip.
Rebecca: “What do you think you are doing?” she asked taken-aback by this sudden outburst.
Richard: “Making sure you aren’t poisoning my son’s mind against me” he snapped and dragged Sammy out of the kitchen to the amazement of his mother.
Sammy: “Dad where are we going to? I was just going to help mum make toast bread” he was apparently displeased with his dad’s action.
Richard: “Don’t mind her my son, we are going to get a bite at Mr. Biggs. You love fried rice right? I will get plenty fried rice for you” he said as he stooped down so he could be at eye level with him,
Sammy: “But mum is…”
Richard: “Hey boy! Stop whining and just do whatever I ask you to do. Stop acting like a sissy and be a man, in this life you have to be strong and cunny otherwise you will suffer in the hands of a woman the way I am suffering now” he said cutting him short sharply. Sammy did not respond so he continued “my dear son, there is no place for soft men in this world, you will get cheated and trampled upon while you keep wallowing in the mud. No matter what you have to take the bulls by the horns and push it back. No one born of a woman should cheat you and get away with it, do you understand?”
Sammy: “Yes dad, but mum said I should never hit anyone weaker than I am especially women” he said looking up defiantly at his dad.
Richard: “Forget what your mum said, she is giving you the advice she should be giving a girl. She wants you to be getting disrespected the way she is disrespecting me now. Do you really want that? Will you listen to a man or a woman?” he asked holding his two shoulders
Sammy: “Uhn! No dad” he felt his dad’s gaze tearing his soul violently apart and unraveling all the feelings he had stacked away somewhere he thought was safe from the world’s scrutiny. His dad stood up at last and he felt a wave of relief sweep over him in soothing currents.
His dad drove slowly to the Mr. Biggs down Ibadan Street in Lagos Mainland where they resided at. He was quite relieved to find that the eatery was not as crowded as it used to be. He ordered for a plate of fried rice, chicken and moin for each of them. As they devoured their meal silently, the door of the eatery swung violently open, two soldiers led the way while a woman whose face Richard could not see properly trailed behind them, pointing towards where he and Sammy sat at a booth at the far corner of the eatery.
Rebecca: “There is the bastard…” she said appearing fully at the forefront of the whole scenario pointing at her mystified husband.
To_be_continue
story will be completed here
please I need your comments

1 Like

Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2018
I got you back. Ride on
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Harzeezh123: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
nice work we dey with you more update pls
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE_2
Sammy looked on as his dad was swept off his feet by the two hefty army officers who accompanied his mum and it dawned on him that his dad was actually in big trouble. He stood bravely at a corner watching as his dad was getting bartered by the men while his mum kept heaping accusations at him.
Rebecca: “That is the man who wants to kill me at home. Look at the bruises on my body, he has turned me to his punching bag” she raved accusingly.
1 st Officer: “Bastard, you have the guts to lay your hands on a woman while we fight the book boys in Sambisa forest just to protect you. if you had that much power, why don’t you join us in the fight? You bloody coward” he cursed breathlessly as he stomped on Richard over and over again. On-lookers trouped around them and started pleading on behalf of Richard but it all fell on deaf ears. The officers seemed to be punishing him for more than just abusing his wife as she claimed he did.
Richard: “Officer please! Please!” he pleaded while trying to shield his face and ribs from their incessant assaults. His ribs despite his attempts at shielding them seemed to be snapping off under the effects of the officers’ jungle boots.
2 nd Officer: “You are going to rot at the guardroom for the rest of your life, you dare abuse your wife, let’s see how many soldiers you can take on when you reach the barracks” he said lifting him up effortlessly from the ground and dragging him along with them as Richard kept pleading weakly for mercy.
Richard: “Rebecca please help me beg them. I have learnt my lessons now, I will never exchange words with you again so please just forgive me for Sammy’s sake”
Rebecca: “I am doing this for his sake, so he won’t have to grow up with regrets. I have to teach you a lesson otherwise you might end up killing me someday in his presence” she said not minding her son who was pulling on her dress to get her attention.
Sammy: “Where are they taking daddy to? Why are they beating daddy? Mummy” he started weeping still tugging at her dress.
Rebecca: “Baby don’t worry, they are helping us set your dad straight” she said looking down at him impatiently.
Sammy: “But I don’t like that they are beating my daddy” he snapped
Rebecca: “See Sammy leave me alone and just be a good boy by coming with me, we are going home”
Sammy: “No! I am not going anywhere without my dad…I want my dad” he said running towards the officers who were busy bundling Richard into their truck. “Leave my dad alone, my dad did not do anything, we were just eating, please leave my dad alone!” he held on to the arms of the 1at soldier who ignored him and kept on with his task. They finished, got into the truck and zoomed off leaving a wave of dust behind.
Richard was released after a week of detention at Marda Army Barrack’s guardroom without letting anyone see him. He said no word as Rebecca drove him home that day.
Rebecca: “I was able to cover up for you at work by telling the managing director you were suddenly hospitalized. I also did most of your work so you must really be grateful right? Sammy won’t stop crying for you…I think I made a mistake and I am really sorry. I tried getting you out the next day but they wouldn’t even let me see you” she prattled on and on. “And why do you look so lean? Weren’t you getting fed there at all? Baby I am really sorry” she said apologetically trying to concentrate on her driving at the same time. “I prepared your favorite meal of pounded yam and vegetable soup, I hope you will like it? I have warm water ready for you in the bathroom, I even added some mint to it just to calm your muscles” as she maneuvered the Range Rover into the parking lot of their bungalow house. He climbed out of the car and walked in without saying a word to her still. She quickly turned off the ignition and ran after him. “Aren’t you the one I’ve been talking to?” she said blocking him from going any further with her petite body. The hurt she saw in his eyes spoke volumes, her heart melted even more than it already had and she stepped aside for him as Sammy ran into his warm embrace. She stood isolated watching father and son bonding.
Sammy: “Daddy I really missed you”
Richard: “I missed you too buddy. Sorry I was away for too long, sorry you had to witness all that. I feel so ashamed of myself” he said sadly and looked beyond him to where the door of the bedroom stood ajar.
Rebecca: “Come Sam, your dad needs to rest, come now!” she ordered. Richard dropped him slowly and headed for the bedroom. He went straight to the closet and started packing some of his cloths. “Sam can you go to your room for a while? Will call you when your dad has freshened up okay?”
Sammy: “Okay mum” he said and ran off excitedly.
She walked slowly to him and perched on the side of the huge bed they shared.
Rebecca: “Are you going somewhere honey? Why are you packing your clothes?” she asked gently.
Richard: “I am not going anywhere” his voice sounded so hoarse even he could not recognize it.
Rebecca: “But why are you packing?”
Richard: “I will be staying at the guest room from now on. You don’t need to cook for me anymore or whichever things it is you used to do for me before. I am not packing out for the sake of my son. So don’t make it more awkward by asking more questions or nagging about it in your usual manner then later you’d go release your dogs on me. So please, can we live peacefully from now on?”
Rebecca: “How can you say that honey? I made a mistake and I have apologized, please don’t do this” she pleaded standing on her feet to move closer to him but he backed away.
Richard: “Don’t touch me! From now on, we seize being couples. So respect my space while I respect yours. Do you get my point?”
Rebecca: “No I cannot agree to that. I want you back as my husband, I cannot survive without you so please forgive my mistake this once. Please?”
Richard: “You knew you could not live without me and you did that to me? You disgraced me before the whole world, you basically murdered me without even knowing it. How do you expect me to live with you after what you did to me? How can you be so callous?”
Rebecca: “Okay…its fine as long as you will still live under this roof but let’s make sure Sammy did not get wind of what is happening, he might become more broken than he already is”
Richard: “You are really funny madam, so you knew this and you called officers to come beat his dad up in his presence? There’s no need talking to you, the more we talk the more irritated I get. So excuse” he said and walked past her without casting another glance her way. She watched him walk away and resolved within her to do everything in her power to get him back. She wasn’t going to stay passive while he slipped away from her forever.
He noticed the tension between his parents, he knew something was not right somewhere when he saw his dad sleep in the guestroom. He sat in the classroom with a drooping shoulder as his class teacher Miss Opha(as they called her) taught them on the subject, English Language. The class was beautifully decorated with paintings of the pupils from their creative art class. The wall was painted in rose pink with individual desks for each of them while Miss Ophelia had her desk with different types of teaching materials and the student’s books right beside the window. She noticed one of her pupils was far from the class and walked up to him.
Miss Opha: “Samson…” she called but the boy did not answer until she gave him a knock on the head “What on earth are you thinking about?”
Sammy: “Nothing ma…I am listening to you ma” he replied springing to his feet.
Miss Opha: “You were listening Uhn? What was the last thing I said?”
Sammy: “Uhn…” he thought scratching his head “You said what ‘was the last thing I said?’” The class burst into laughter.
Miss Opha: “Quiet everybody!” she barked. “So you think you are smart right?” she bent down, looked at him menacingly, grabbed his right ear and started twisting it really hard.
Sammy: “Ouch auntyyyy! Please ma, please ma” he pleaded.
Miss Opha: “Will you still try acting smart next time?”
Sammy: “No ma! I am sorry ma” he said touching his ear to be sure it wasn’t torn.
Miss Opha: “come and see me during break time okay? Something is definitely happening with you and I must find out what it is. You were brighter than this before and it’s getting less amusing by the day” she said and strutted back to the front of the class while he murmured a reply and sat down.
Opha went home that day thinking of everything Sammy had told her about his parents. She felt something stir within her for the helpless boy and shivered at the thought of it. She knew she had to do something otherwise her pupil will be the one to live a lonesome life later.
##########
As soon as he stepped into the house, the aroma emanating from the kitchen almost knocked him off his feet. His wife seemed to be a little calmer of late yet he was finding it difficult to even say hello to her. He had to put up a front anytime Sammy was within earshot or with them. But he spent most of his time in his library pretending to be engulfed with work. Rebecca took it as a point of duty to get back home from work earlier than usual to prepare his meal and do some other house chores which she always took for granted before their big quarrel. She was in the kitchen preparing Ogbono soup when she heard the door squeal open. She ran to the corridor which was in between the living room and the kitchen and also served as the entrance to the house. He was already heading for the guest room when she stopped him.
Rebecca: “Darling welcome back, how was work today? I noticed how busy you were at work today” she said trying to pretend all was well between them.
Richard: “You did well by noticing. Thank you” He said nonchalantly.
Rebecca: “I am preparing your best meal of pounded yam with ogbono this time. Hope you will eat?”
Richard: “No thanks, I have eaten already. I am tired, can I go in now?”
Rebecca: “Hmmmmmm! Richard please it’s enough already. I think you’ve punished me enough?”
Richard: “I am not out to punish you”
Rebecca: “Then what are you doing? When was the last time you ate in this house? When was the last time you spoke to me like your life partner?”
Richard: “You have no right to ask me any questions right now after what you did to me…Can I go inside now?”
Rebecca: “I have apologized countless times for that day. It’s okay though but you should know I will not give up on us, for my children’s sake, I will keep fighting”
Richard: “What do you mean by for our children’s sake? We only have one child”
Rebecca: “Honey God has answered our prayer at last. I am pregnant, I am carrying your child again” she said moving closer to her dumbfounded husband.
Richard: “How? Why are you pregnant now of all times? Are you sure that baby is mine?”
Rebecca: “What is that supposed to mean?” she retorted angrily
Richard: “Well this is 21 st century, we will find out when it’s time.” He said and started walking away from his wife who was rooted to a spot staring into thin air.
Rebecca: “I can’t believe you just said that Richie… I can’t believe it has gotten up to this”
Richard: “Yes it has! Who knows? It might be for one of your soldier boyfriends” he roared from the front of his room.
Rebecca: “Okay! Sammy’s class teacher wants to see us, though I told her we are a busy lot but we can always go during lunch break” she announced.
Richard: “Then you should go alone. I will be busy even during lunch break” he said sitting on the bed and pulling off his socks, then his shirt.
Rebecca: “But it’s Sammy we are talking about. Please for his sake?” she said swallowing hard at the sight of his bare chest as adrenaline rushed into her veins.
Richard: “Good! Good! Can you excuse me now? As you can see I am undressing” he said pulling his trousers remaining only his boxers.
Rebecca: “Uhm! Uhn! Okay! I will leave now” she said without bulging from where she stood ogling at his well-built body frame and the bulge inside his boxers. “Yeah sure I should excuse you right? Are you sure? “She said with a deep desire laden voice.
Richard: “Oh yeah!” he said smiling within himself, knowing the effects he was having on her.
Ophelia Harrisons (Miss Opha) was a lady who loved her job more than anything. She was so beautiful that she could bag a modeling contract in Broadway without breaking a tiny drop of sweat. People took her for an half cast or a foreigner because of how fair she was. She had a height, gait and curves that made heads turn wherever she went. She had men at the tip of her fingers and had things easy for her. Her father was a Professor of History and International Studies in the University of Benin and was the only child of her parents. She sat facing Richard that noon in the secluded class during break time.
Opha: “Welcome Mr. Rotimi…Thanks for honoring my invitation sir but where is your wife? I thought you were coming together?”
Richard: “Something came up so she couldn’t make it. So why did you ask to see us? Hope there is no problem?”
Opha: “There is no problem just that I noticed something about Sammy lately”
Richard: “What happened? Is he doing something wrong?” he asked adjusting nervously on his seat.
Opha: “Not at all, just that he seems quite absent minded and withdrawn lately. He hardly plays with his friend any more neither does he pay attention in class. Please sir is something happening in your home that you think might be affecting him adversely?”
Richard: “Nothing I can think of. Maybe he is just in that phase of his life?”
Opha: “Are you sure? Just see me as a friend and talk to me okay? I am here to help and nothing more. I only want the welfare of my pupils, stuffs like this happen all the time and its mostly because of a problem the child is witnessing at home. So if there’s anything you feel I should know, please tell me”
Richard wriggled his hands like a little boy facing panel in school. He debated whether to tell the goddess sitting before him the problems he was going through in his marriage or not. He looked into her eyes and what he saw was as harmless as any dove could be so he decided to open up to her.
Richard: “Well…” he went ahead to tell her everything he and his wife were going through in their home. She was taken aback at how things could turn for the worse for two lovers out of the blues.
Opha: “Wow! Now I am more convinced in my opinion about marriage” she said more to herself than to Richard. “I will suggest you two work things out and please try to forgive her for your son’s sake. You don’t want to see him grow up a broken man who…” she was interrupted by the wailing of the bell. Break was over. “Okay break is over…we still have a lot to talk about so here’s my card, give me a call anytime you feel like, as a friend” she said extending her card to him, he collected it, dipped his hand in his hip pocket and brought out his wallet, took a card from it and handed it over to her too.
Richard: “Thanks a lot Miss, now I am convinced my son is in good hands. In case I forget to give you a call, don’t hesitate to remind me through the number there” he said gesturing to the card in her left hand.
Opha: “Oh sure!” she smiled as they shook hands. She watched as he hurriedly left the classroom checking his wrist watch over and over again. She could not help but feel sorry for him, the burden he is forced to carry around in the name of marriage made her heart sink with grieve. She was never a strong advocate of marriage, she once told her parents she’d rather have a child out of wedlock than be held captive in an unhappy marriage.
When she got home that evening after lesson periods, she met her mum and best friend Gloria discussing in their well-furnished sitting room. The house itself spoke volumes of its occupants and she loved showing it off to her friends.
Opha: “See who is here today, it’s the almighty newly wedded wife of Johnson. What brought you out of you crib today?” she said jovially, dropping her bag on the glass table and slumping down beside her friend, hugging her from behind.
Maggy: “So it’s only your friend you see here right? I am not human you this ill-mannered girl” her mum feigned annoyance.
Opha: “I am sorry mum, I just got carried away seeing this lass here today. Good afternoon ma” she greeted her mum and walked over, placed a light kiss on her cheek and went back to her former position beside her friend.
Gloria: “Don’t mind her mum. She is just looking for a way to look for my trouble”
Opha: “let’s go to my room girl, we have a lot to catch up on” she said drawing her along with her.
Maggy: “Glo please advise your friend to go and get married too o, abi what is all these wahala sef, for how long will I keep housing a fully grown woman?” she called after them.
Opha: “Don’t mind her dear, she just wouldn’t let me rest in this house. I am not interested in getting married or has marriage become a do or die affair?” she said to her friend after closing the door to her room to give them better privacy...
To_be_continued
Don't Be a ghost Reader

follow this link to read 3more

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/Love%20With%20Bitter%20Tears

Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
EPISODE_3
Gloria: “Mum is right girlfriend, you need to get married, and you will be twenty-eight years this year remember? Time and tide waits for no one, you are in your prime now but will not remain so forever”
Opha: “I have a gist for you dear, forget the issue of marriage, it’s not a topic I like to waste my time on” she said dismissively.
Gloria: “Yes madam? Let me hear this gist that is making you so excited”
Opha: “Now you are talking. But before then, I want to feel your lips on mine again, I have missed you so much baby. Abandoning me like that for some man is just uncool” she said moving towards her seductively.
Gloria: “Oh yeah! I have missed you too, you just won’t imagine how much I have missed your soft body” she replied breathing heavily, staring straight into her eyes.
She went closer to her and as soon as their lips touched they both moaned in unison. Their kiss deepened as Opha unbuttoned her shirt to caress one of her boobs.
An hour later after they had made love, Gloria was still eager to know what the gist she wanted to tell her was.
Gloria: “Babe so what were you talking about earlier? You said there was something you wanted to tell me?” she said trying to recompose herself after the heated lovemaking.
Opha: “Guess?”
Gloria: “I cannot guess, its either you tell me now or I carry my bag and go home. I have a husband to attend to remember?”
Opha: “You just keep reminding me of how married you are. Can your husband make you feel the way I do? Can he suck you in places I do?” she asked jealously.
Gloria: “He is trying. Okay I am sorry, you know getting married was not something I wanted to do, I was pushed into it by my family”
Opha: “Well it’s okay, as long as we can continue doing this then I am okay by it. No one can break our ten years relationship in just a day”
Gloria: “Yeah sure. Now that is what I am talking about. So tell me what you wanna, I am dying of curiosity here”
Opha: “I met one of my pupil’s dad today and you won’t imagine how handsome and manly he looked in that suit of his” she said smiling mischievously
Gloria: “Hmmmmmmm…”
Opha: “Why are you sighing? Don’t tell me you are getting jealous?”
Gloria: “I am sighing because he is married. You are not heading in the right direction my dear”
Opha: “Now she is about to counsel me on what and what nots. Besides I did not say I am in love with him, you know how I feel about love right?”
Gloria: “Just be careful so you don’t end up breaking a home and besides this is the first time you will ever notice a man in this life. What made him so special?
Opha: “The way his lips curved seductively when he spoke to me. His composure and most especially the sadness in his eyes made me want to put his head in my bosom and tell him it’s alright. His marriage is crumbling too. I feel sorry for him” she finished sadly.
Gloria: “He must really be going through one hell of an ish. It’s okay then, as long as he will not come in between us, our love just like my husband did not, then I am cool”
Opha: “I haven’t said I consider him a potential anything. This one you are sounding like someone is sweeping me off my feet” she eyed her friend, went closer to her and bit her lips mildly. “I love you babez, only you” she said with a voice husky with renewed desire.
Gloria: “Okay I have to go now! My husband must be on his way home” she said springing up to her feet like a person dipped boiling ring in her anus all of a sudden.
Opha: “Easy Glo, I understand you don’t want to go another round, I will see you off”
##########
In his office, he kept thinking and fantasizing about his son’s teacher. The way she pouted her lips when she was trying to make him open up to her. The way her skirt skidded to her laps when she crossed her legs, the way she welcomed him and made him feel like he was something special, he just felt like opening his soul to her. He did not know when the door to his office opened and his wife stepped in.
Rebecca: “Richard…Richard” she repeated loudly, thinking he was asleep.
Richard jerked out of his reverie.
Richard: “Yes? Don’t you know how to knock before entering a person’s office?”
Rebecca: “I am sorry but I actually did knock, you did not answer me”
Richard: “What do you want by the way?”
Rebecca: “I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning and he has asked that I come along with you”
Richard: “I have work to do so you can go on your own” he looked down on a pile of paperwork on his desk and pretended to be reading them.
Rebecca: “But this has to do with the baby” she started sulking.
Richard: “I told you I have work to do, what part of that do you not understand?” he snapped.
Rebecca: “I already took permission from the M.D on behalf of the two of us and he understands. But if you don’t want to, who am I to force you? Just know it’s not for me but for the baby” she said holding her midsection with both of her hands. “If not for my sake but for the sake of our children, can you forgive me please? Is there anything you want me to do? Say it and it will be done but please I really can’t do this on my own anymore. I need you” she said as tears filled her eyes
Richard: “I cannot go with you, I don’t even recognize that thing as my baby, so whatever has to do with it, do it on your own and don’t involve me. Do you get it?”
Rebecca: “I really feel sorry for you Richie, you will live to regret this utterance you just made” she cursed under her breath and stormed out of his office. He lifted his head slowly from his paperwork, looked at her retreating figure and shook his head.
Richard: “It’s you who has just started regretting for being so bitchy all these while. We are just starting, in fact I am yet to start” he thought and his mind drifted to Opha’s almost perfect body. He remembered how delicate her features were: silky smooth skin that was inviting him for a gentle caress. She had almond shaped eyes with a deep dimple adorning each of her cheeks when she smiled. Thinking of her made him happy and at ease with himself. He knew he wanted to have another chat with her so he brought out the card she had given him the previous day and admired its contents. He saved the number on the card as Miss Supple and smiled at his creativity.
With a heavy heart, she went straight to the doctor’s office on confirming her appointment with the receptionist the next day. Dr. Wilson was in his office waiting since he had a class that noon, he was a resident doctor in his early thirties.
Rebecca: “Good afternoon doctor” she greeted as she took her seat opposite the doctor on the book-filled table.
Dr. Wilson: “Good afternoon to you too, how are you feeling today?” he replied with a broad smile on his handsome chiseled face.
Rebecca: “I am fine thank you”
Dr. Wilson: “But where is your husband? I specifically told you to come along with him, he needs to be here too” he was displeased.
Rebeca: “He got too engaged in his work so was not able to make it down here. But hope there is no problem doctor?”
Dr. Wilson: “Well there is one whinny tinny bit of problem and that is why I need to talk to your husband and not you”
Rebecca: “What is the problem doctor? “She asked sitting up nervously.
Dr. Wilson: “Well it’s your husband I need to talk to, maybe we will have to reschedule this appointment till he is less engaged in his work?”
Rebecca: “No! Tell me whatever it is, I can bear it. Does it have anything to do with my baby?”
Dr. Wilson: “I already told you, except your husband is here I won’t divulge any information to you madam” he said impatiently checking his time over and over again.
Rebecca: “Okay how about this? My husband refused to come not that he is busy”
Dr. Wilson: “But why if I may ask?”
Rebecca: “We are not in good terms. We haven’t been a couple for some time now”
Dr. Wilson: “Oh! I am sorry about that ma’am, I had no idea” he said apologetically.
Rebecca: “It’s okay. So can you tell me now please?”
He thought for some seconds.
Dr. Wilson: “Okay then. How was your last pregnancy? Did you develop any complications like heart disorders?”
Rebecca: “Yes, I was diagnosed with Peripartum Cardiomyopathy but it was neutralized after I gave birth to my son. That is why I stayed off getting pregnant for so many years”
Dr. Wilson: “Yeah! And now, I just found out that the condition has returned only that it’s now worse than before”
Rebecca: “What do you mean by that?”
Dr. Wilson: “You might lose your life in this pregnancy. From now on you have to thread carefully, avoid anything that will give you emotional pain so your heart don’t get weakened more. If you lose your life before you are due for delivery, then it will be difficult to save your baby too”
Rebecca: “Are you insinuating that I’d lose my life?”
Dr. Wilson: “I haven’t said that yet but it’s likely. Just make sure you do as I said and make sure you tell your husband about this. Your survival might be dependent on him. I am already late for my class, come for regular checkup. At least twice a week will do. Book an appointment with the receptionist” He said rose from his seat and fetched his lab coat from where it hung on the wall.
Rebecca: “Okay doctor. I will do as you said. Thank you very much” she replied weakly as she stood up, shook the doctor’s outstretched hands and headed for the door.
Dr. Wilson: “Make sure you tell your husband, this might help restore your marriage” he called after her but she was long gone and out of earshot.
As she drove home that day, she kept debating within her whether to tell him or not . “I don’t want his sympathy, I don’t want him to start loving me again out of sympathy. But what do I do? Should I tell him this or keep it to myself so no one gets bothered unnecessarily? I am really at a loss here…”
#To_be_continued ...
read 3more episodes

Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2018
EPISODE_4
After work hours, he called Opha and after a long chit chat about his marriage and Sammy, they decided to meet one on one to talk about it further. They met at DeChills Hind which was a bar, restaurant and night club located at the heart of Surulere. It was a very beautiful rendezvous for lovers who enjoy having fun.
As he sat at the bar waiting for her arrival, his mind drifted to his wife. He wondered if he was doing the right thing, if he had punished her enough and should let it go but then he sighted Opha and his heart skipped beats. He had never seen a lady as beautiful and elegant as she was in his life or so he thought. She was attired in a yellow stripped turtle necked armless gown which was way above her knees. Slung across her shoulder was a black Chanel back and a black gladiator sandals to match the hand bag. Heads turned as she made her way to where he sat, he was slightly flushed to see people were staring at him too probably because she was headed his way beaming with smiles and eyes sparkling like a well refined gold.
Opha: “Hello…hope I did not keep you waiting for too long?” she smiled, revealing her white well set teeth.
Richard: “Not at all, I just got here myself, have your seat” he said drawing out a seat for her opposite his. “How are you today?”
Opha: “I am fine and you?”
Richard: “I am surviving…What will you like to take?” he asked as a waitress came to take their orders.
Opha: “A bottle of chardonnay will do for now” she said looking up at the waitress who was beaming with fake smiles.
Richard: “Okay get one bottle of chardonnay and with two glasses” he said, the waitress nodded and retreated.
Opha: “So you were saying something on phone?”
Richard: “I was thinking whether to just let go of my beef with Rebecca. I think she has suffered enough and it’s already taking its toll on her. What do you think?”
Opha: “I think it’s a good idea but She really did disgrace you and in public for that matter. She does not have any respect for you and if you forgive her so easily, she will take it for granted even more. I think you should not forgive her just yet”
Richard: “Are you sure? I guess you are right though. You are a woman and you know women better”
Opha: “Yeah that’s right! I know women better” she said eyeing him from behind the glass of wine she was sipping.
He went back home that day feeling more resolute than ever. He wished he was married to someone else and not her. It’s a heart wrenching how you think you know someone so well and all of a sudden realise you’ve been mistaken all along. He saw her sitting on the settee sleeping and his stomach churned with disgust . “Why on earth is she not sleeping in the room? She is not probably waiting for me cause I don’t have time to exchange words tonight ” he turned to enter his room but the creaking of the door woke her up.
Rebecca: “Hey Richie! You are back? I have been waiting for you. Welcome” she said rising up to her feet drowsily.
Richard: “Just go and sleep in your room and don’t meddle in what is none of your business okay?”
Rebecca: “Okay I will be going to bed soon but the doctor asked me to tell you something, I thought about not telling you but I think it’s your right to know. At least we are still married”
Richard: “I told you I am not interested in hearing anything from you except it has to do with Sammy. Please do not provoke me tonight and just go to bed. There is a reason I left that room for you or do you want me to leave the house for you?”
Rebecca: “Not at all. You won’t have to do that and for the records, I resigned at work. I will be staying at home now to take care of Sammy and the home myself”
Richard: “Good for you but hope you have yourself planned out well? You will not be getting a penny from me for anything other than my son’s upkeep. You will be on your own”
Rebecca: “Don’t worry, I will not bother you at all… I have it all planned out. Thanks for taking your time to listen to me, goodnight! “She said calmly and left him standing at the doorway to his room. Her calm demeanour only succeeded in getting him more peeved than he already was. He expected her to flare up like she used to but the reverse was the case. He shook his head and went into his room at last.
During break time at Princeton Schools, Sammy and a pack of his friends were at the school’s football field practising relay race for their upcoming inter house sport. Sammy was very athletic and was the best athlete in his house. The house master had gone to use the restroom when a confrontation broke out between Sammy and one of the known bullies in the school.
Emeka: “So you don’t know that you are a bastard? Your mum had you for another man” he said with a scowl on his face.
Sammy: “Don’t call me a bastard again you dumb ass boy. Do you think I don’t know you bully others to feel good about yourself?”
Emeka: “Look at you. You think you are that good just because people say so? Don’t you know your mum is a husband basher? Your dad is a weakling, you think I was not there that day at Mr. Biggs when those soldiers were beating him up? He was just saying please! Please!! Please!!! Whimpering like a dog on heat” he said and the rest of the boys laughed out loud. Some covering their mouths so Sammy would not know they laughed.
Sammy: “You bastard!” he lashed out and plunged for him. They both rolled on the floor throwing punches at each other while the other boys cheered them on. Mr Sam the housemaster arrived and separated them, surprised at what big damage could be done at such little time.
Mr Sam: “What on earth is happening here?” he said fuming.
Emeka: “He is the one sir, I did not do anything to him” he said bursting into tears.
Sammy: “Sir! He called me a bastard and my dad a weakling in front of everybody here”
Mr Sam: “The two of you should come with me now!” he turned and walked away while the two boys trailed after him on wobbly feet.
##########
Rebecca: “Sammy why did you beat that boy up in school? How can you disgrace me like that?” she said when they got back home. she had gotten a notice from the school authority to come by the school that day where they had narrated to her what transpired between her son and the boy.
Sammy: “It was not my fault mum. Why is no one believing me?”
Rebecca: “But you threw the first punch at him didn’t you?”
Sammy: “Yes I did but he called you husband basher. He said my dad was a weakling… all these is your fault mum! You made my dad into a weakling that day and now he is not even talking to you”
Rebecca: “Yeah it’s all my fault and that is why I am trying to make amends. I am trying to put things right and just so you know, your dad is not a weakling, he is a strong and good man”
Sammy: “Do you still love my dad?”
Rebecca: “Of course I still love him very very much”
Sammy: “Then why did you keep fighting him? I used to feel sorry for my dad but not anymore though”
Rebecca: “Well I am a changed person now and so is your dad. Do you know I am pregnant? You will have a baby sister very soon” she said drawing him closer to her bosom.
Sammy: “Is that true mummy?”he said with eyes glistening with joy and excitement. “When will you give birth to her? I want to see my sister fast fast”
Rebecca: “Very soon my dear, and promise me one more thing? You will take care of your sister right? In no ways will you allow anyone hurt her when i am not here”
Sammy: “Are you going somewhere?”
Rebecca: “I am not sure yet but I might be going somewhere. So I might have to leave your sister to your care” she said fighting back tears.
Sammy: “Okay I will take care of her but promise me you will come back soon? You will not stay too long where you are going to?”
Rebecca: “Let’s wait till then” she said and embraced him tighter while he struggled to disengage from her.
Sammy: “Mummy I am now a big boy o, I will even be a big brother soon but you keep treating me as if I am one small boy”
Rebecca: “Sorry dear big boy. I am already envying your sister. Wish I have a big brother like you. Your sister is lucky, I know I’d be leaving her in good hands”
(Add *08156585694* for more stories)
Just as she said this, they heard shuffling of feet outside on the floor. Richard and a very beautiful lady entered the house looking all cordial and comfortable in each other’s company. They probably didn’t expect to meet Rebecca in the sitting room.
Sammy: “Aunty… I was not the one who looked for trouble first. It really wasn’t my fault ma” he said feeling jittery with fear.
Opha: “Hey Sammy! I am not here to punish or reprimand you. I am here to see your dad so no worries at all. I know you are not a troublesome boy, Emeka is. So I believe you” she said stooping down to hold his to shoulder. This gesture melted Richards heart and he smile fondly down at the two of them while his wife watched him in sheer disbelief.
Rebecca: “Thank you Miss Opha for believing our Sammy but what exactly brought you here?”
Richard: “Go inside your room now Sammy”
Sammy: “Okay dad” he said and ran off.
Opha: “Well I am here for Richie not you”
Rebecca: “Excuse me? What business do you two have together? The last time I checked you were only my son’s class teacher”
Richard: “And how is that any of your business? I told you not to infringe on my space. Please lets go to my room dear” he said and drew Opha along with him...
To_be_continued .

1 Like

Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 6
Rebecca was flabbergasted and
short of words, she could not
believe what had just happened.
She clasped her face in between
her hands and started weeping. Rebecca: “Oh! I shouldn’t be
crying for my baby’s sake. I
shouldn’t give them the pleasure
of seeing me cry. But what do I
do about all these? I am losing my
husband or have I lost him? I made a mistake and that was
because I thought he was taking
my son away from me. I know I
shouldn’t have done what I did
but how am I going to survive
this? How?” she wept into her hands. She heard giggles and
laughter emanating from behind
the closed door and wondered
what on earth was happening
there. She imagined her husband
touching the lady, kissing her or even going as far as laying with
her but quickly discarded the
thought. She felt her heart beat so
fast that she thought it would
stop beating altogether. … Ophelia: “Now this is such a good
idea. We need to get her even
more jealous. She needs to pay
for what she did to you. This
world is not a bed of roses, you
don’t sow tars and expect to reap wheat…it’s never done that way”
she said as she sat with him on
the bed. “Besides your house is
quite beautiful, I love it” she said
looking around the room. Richard: “Thanks dear and I also
agree with your previous
statement. The funniest part is the
sight of her now annoy me so
much. If not for Sammy, I’d have
left this house or made her leave a long time ago” Ophelia: “Well I don’t think it has
gotten to the extent of you
leaving the house. Just make sure
you make her regret every bit of
her misconducts towards you. Richard: “Yeah and I appreciate
your friendship even more.
Thanks for being here. You are
the best thing that has happened
to me this year” he confessed as
his eyes roamed her body. He wondered what she looked like
under the body hugging mini
gown she had on. He wondered
how soft her breasts were, as his
eyes roamed back to her eyes, he
knew he had been caught ogling. “I am so sorry I didn’t mean to do
that” he swallowed hard. Ophelia: “It’s okay, no love lost.
Besides I seem to enjoy it” Richard: “Oh really? Now that is
an encouragement since I am
really falling for you” Ophelia: “Shhhhhhh! Your wife
might be hearing you, don’t make
a woman go suicidal” Richard: “She should go to blazes
for all I care. She no longer have
my heart, you do and I knowing I
am not making a mistake. Or
don’t you have feelings for me at
all?” Ophelia: “Of course I do since the
first day I set my eyes on you but
you are married and I don’t
wanna be the one to break your
home” Richard: “My home is already
broken baby. Just concentrate on
loving me, I assure you, very
soon I will do everything right by
you. I only need some time” he
said, reached out and caressed one of her cheeks fondly. “I love
you Ophelia”. He moved even
closer and perched a light kiss on
her lips, he withdrew to read her
reaction but when nothing
negative came from her, he resumed with the kiss but this
time intensifying it. She opened
her lips slowly to take him fully
into her mouth and their tongues
touched sending a hot sensation
into his groin. He tilted her when he moved down to her neck, he
kissed and sucked his way down
to her boobs, pursed and pressed
her back to the bed gently. She
got startled by that gesture,
pushed him off and jerked up. Ophelia: “What do you think you
are doing?” Richard: “Why? Did I do
something wrong?” Ophelia: “No not at all, just that
your wife and son are out there
and I don’t want any trouble at
all” she said feeling so
embarrassed. Richard: “Okay dear… I
understand your reluctance, I’d
be too” Ophelia: “Not just that, I am also
not ready yet” Richard: “Will wait for you till you
are ready” he smiled awkwardly. Ophelia: “Thanks dear for
understanding. I will get going
now” she said straightening her
dress. He walked her out and as they
stepped into the sitting room,
they met Rebecca setting the
table. The aroma from the food
on the table was magnetizing. She
looked up from what she was doing and smiled brightly at
them. Rebecca: “Food is ready. Come
and take your seat please?” she
said looking from one to the
other. Ophelia: “Thanks but I am not
hungry, I don’t know about
Richard?” Richard: “I am not hungry either.
Come on now, let’s go” They both walked out without
casting a second glance at the
dining table or the woman
hovering over it with tray in her
hand. Ophelia: “What is wrong with
your wife? Is she really that nice
or she is stupid” she said as she
strapped on the car’s seat belt as
Richard drove the range rover
out of the compound into the street. Richard: “She is not nice at all, she
is just putting up an act to
ensnare me into her web again
She is a very cunning woman” Ophelia: “Oh! Then stupid is what
she is then, how can she still be
calm despite our efforts to make
her jealous? She must be a really
dangerous woman indeed” she
said and shrugged. As weeks further drifted into
months, their relationship kept
deteriorating. All those who
knew them even at work had
tried to reconcile them all to no
avail. Richard was determined to keep it at the level it was in. he
was even more determined
because Ophelia was in the
picture. She became his world. No
day passed by without them
meeting. Even after parting, they took to whatsApp or calls and
talked way into the night like
teenagers who just found love for
the first time. What however
baffled him the most was the fact
that she remained unresponsive to his sexual advances. It was
more like she was disgusted at
his touch or so he thought. She
kept telling him she wasn’t ready
and that he should give her some
time to adjust. Ophelia did not know what to do
so she visited Gloria at her home.
Luckily for her, her husband was
away on a business trip to Dubai
so they had all the time in the
world for their chit-chat and little little more. Gloria: “And what were you
saying earlier?” she asked
breathlessly after two rounds of
sucking and eating away at each
other’s bodies. Ophelia: “I seem to really be fond
of the man. Not that I am in love
with him, just that I really care
about him and this issue of sex is
about to break us apart. What do
I do?” Gloria: “Hmmmmmm! You sound
like someone in love” Ophelia: “Well I am not in love… I
am just trying to help a friend out
here. A friend I don’t want to
lose” Gloria: “Then you have to just do
it with him. There is nothing you
can do about it. All you have to
do is lie back while he does
whatever he wants with you.
Close your eyes really tight and touch his back occasionally. That
will make him cum more easily
than you just laying docile” Ophelia: “Are you sure that would
work?” Gloria: “That is what I do with my
husband and it works so I guess
it will work with him too. Just give
it a try first and besides that was
the best sex I have had since the
last time we saw. My husband is just like a sack of potato, all he
does is sweat his guts out on me” Ophelia: “Awwwwww really?
Don’t worry I will be here to
render more of my service to you.
I shall not disappoint ever” she
said basking in the euphoria of
the moment. Gloria: “Follow me down to the
cellar so we can grab some wine
my dear. This moment feels too
glorious for us not to celebrate”
they held hands and left the huge
and beautiful bedroom she shared with her husband
together. Ophelia: “To our endless love for
each other” they both toasted
after they had selected a bottle of
champagne from the barrage of
wines in the cellar. They both
sipped on the wine and stretched forth their neck to kiss while
sitting at the bar in the sitting
room. As they kissed, the door of
the sitting room burst open and
Gloria’s husband barged into the
room with his protruding stomach the agbada he wore
could hardly hide and a suitcase
at his right hand. He was startled
out of his wits when he saw
them… Gloria’s Husband: WTH? What’s
happening here… (Gbeseee ree
oo!)
Drop ur comment and share with ur friends
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
# EPISODE_7
Opha laid on her bed thinking of what to do. She had been trying to reach Richard through phone calls but he kept missing her calls. She kept thinking of what he could be up to, where he was at the moment. “I just wish he isn’t putting the whole blames on me. That woman is looking for whom to implicate, who asked her to get married in the first place when she knew she wasn’t going to keep her home well? I can’t believe I am wishing she never recovers. Shit! God forgive me but I just can’t wait to have Richard all to myself”
Different thoughts kept running through her mind at the same time. She did not know when her mum stepped into her room and sat on the bed beside her, watching her daydream quietly.
Maggy: “Opha dear”she called softly. She lifted her long dark lashes slowly but quickly sat up when she saw it was her mum.
Opha: “Yes mum? Hope there is no problem? This one you are here all of a sudden like this, was just trying to take a nap”
Maggy: “Am I the one you are trying to deceive? I know when you are sleeping and when you are just feigning it. So what were you thinking about?” she said smiling amusingly.
Opha: “I am not thinking about anything mum ah!”
Maggy: “Okay if you say so. I brought a message from your dad”
Opha: “So I presumed. What bad news did you come bearing this time o” she shifted uneasily on the bed.
Maggy:”I am not sure if it can be called ill news. Infact I also support him, we only want what’s best for you and it high time you did right by yourself”
Opha: “Just come straight to the point, don’t beat around the bush, you know I hate it”
Maggy: “Your ill temper is without measure. Well, your dad asked me to tell you to bring your husband home since you have decided to reject all the eligible bachelors he had introduced to you”
Opha: “well I rejected them because I don’t have feelings for any of them…”
Maggy: “Just allow me to land first”
Opha: “Okay go ahead”
Maggy: “He said that he is giving you till next year to get married because you will be leaving this house on your 29 th birthday”
Opha: “Mum! How can you agree to something like that? That is the most unfair thing a parent will ever say to his only child. Only child! Mama I don’t like this o, if its joke stop it!” she ranted on and on while her mum watched her in awe.
Maggy: “Do you think you are still a small girl? Well he has said it and its final! I am only a messenger” she said and started walking out.
Opha: “Mama so you are trying to tell me you cannot stand up for me for this last time? Mama please don’t let him do this” she ran to her mum and held her forearm preventing her from leaving.
Maggy: “I have been standing up for you and that’s why you are still in this house living a fairy tale life. I have talked and talked to you, why on earth don’t you want to get married? Why? You have made us an object of ridicule in this whole country, isn’t it enough yet?”
##########
Four hours later, the doctor emerged from the operating theatre and headed straight for where Richard sat with Sammy sleeping on his laps.
Richard: “Doctor…how is she? How is my wife?” he jerked up immediately he saw the doctor startling Sammy.
Dr Wilson: “There is good news and there’s also bad news Richard! Anyways, Congratulations
Richard: What do you mean good news and bad news
Doctor?
Dr Wilson: Your wife has been delivered of a bouncing
baby girl but she has to be placed under our care for
now because she was born premature” he said
extending his hand for a handshake which Richard
ignored.
Richard: “So how is my wife? Is she alright?”
Dr Wilson: “She is alright for now”
Richard: “What do you mean by for now?” he sounded
so desperate.
Dr Wilson: “We were unable to stabilize her heart. I will
advise you to see her now, before it’s too late” he said
and walked away.
He walked hand in hand with Sammy to his wife’s ward.
The sight that greeted him was a pitiful one. She looked
so lean and cold without all the pregnancy exaggerated
fats. Sammy wanted to run to her but he held him back.
Richard: “Shhhhhh! She is resting, let’s not make a
raucous here okay? Come now! Let’s go back to the
reception and wait for her to wake up”
Sammy: “Dad but…” before he could say something
else, his mum turned slowly facing them.
Rebecca: “Baby you are here? I have been waiting for
you. Come here!” she said trying to sit up a bit but
couldn’t.
Richard: “You shouldn’t stress yourself honey, go back
to sleep, we will wait outside till you have woken up” he
said not daring to move any closer to her unlike Sammy
who was already sitting on the edge of her bed.
Rebecca: “Sammy do you remember all I told you? How
I might be going on a long journey and will need you to
take care of your kid sister?”
Sammy: “Yes mum I remember but you are no longer
going anywhere right?”
Richard assisted her sitting on the bed with cover sheet.
Her hands swiped through the fibres of the long hair. It
was rumpled. She exhaled…
Rebecca: “Oh Sammy! I might still be going because I
am feeling so weak, I feel like…” he grabbed her lips
before she could finish the statement.
Richard: “Honey stop saying stuffs like that, you are not
going anywhere, you will stay and we will all live happily
together” he went closer together at last. Richard was in
the room with headache; tears seeped down his cheeks
met by phlegm that found its way out of the nostrils. He
was crying like a baby. He felt he failed his Wife not
being there especially when needed most.
Rebecca: “It’s too late for that already, I guess since
you are here that you have forgiven me at last? She said
with tears streaming down the side of her face and
soaking the pillow.
Richard: “It’s I who need to ask for your forgiveness, I
did wrong honey. I cannot tell you how sorry I am
enough but don’t worry, I will make it up to you, I will
love you now with all I have got. I will no longer cause
you any heartache, just recover fast so we can have the
fun of our lives” he felt like he was trying to persuade
himself that she was gonna live.
Rebecca: “Help me take care of my children, take care
of Anita too. I will continue loving you all, I am feeling
sleepy now and I feel talking drains my energy. You
may check on me later. “I love you Sammy. I love you
very very much” she said tenderly and just like that she drifted off to the deepest
sleep... RIP.
#To_be_continued ...

So Rebecca died after giving birth to their second born. Will Richard regret her death? What will become of his relationship with Opha?

read 3more episodes in my blog.. http://www.storyaim.com

read next episode.
http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tears-episode-8.html
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by niffyluv(f): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2018
well done... interesting piece!!
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 8
The death of Richard’s wife had hit him so hard. He blamed himself for everything that had happened, everywhere he went, and the people he saw reminded him of her. Opha however stuck to him despite him being unresponsive to her. She knew he blamed the two of them for her death but she just wasn’t going to let him go. He was the only one who could save her from the disgrace which was looming ahead for her. That afternoon, she took lunch to him in his office since he had decided to go on hunger strike. She took it upon herself to take lunch to him every day which he hardly even touched.
Richard: “Oh you are here? I told you to stop doing this, I don’t think its even helping issues at all” he said matter of fact.
Opha: “But I want to keep doing it anyway and I doubt you can stop me. At least until I am rest assured that you are taking proper care of yourself. How is Annie and Sammy? Hope the nanny is taking good care of them?” she asked as she unpacked the lunch box, serving him coconut rice with enough plantain and fried
chicken. He just looked at the food and shook his head.
“What is it now?” her patience was already on the low level.
Richard: “I am not hungry” he looked away from her.
Opha: ‘For how long do you want to keep this up? Tell me. Haven’t you punished yourself enough? Its been three months for Christ sake” she snapped at him.
Richard: “She died because I neglected her. my wife, the mother of my children died because I could not see how much she was suffering, because of my callousness. What will I tell my kids when they ask of her later on? I
am really a terrible man” Ophelia could see he was trying so hard not to cry. She felt anger towards the dead for making the living suffer so much.
Opha: “Look here…”she moved closer, facing him “Your wife’s death was not your fault. She died because it was her time to die. What exactly would you have done if she had eventually succeeded in telling you? Are
you God? Can you give and take life? Answer me can you?”
He looked at her and shook his head slowly.
Richard: “but at least I would have shown her all the love I have. I wouldn’t have allowed her to go through it all alone. I even denied her pregnancy. Imagine how heartless I was? She must have cried so much. She must have longed for me all those cold nights and now
she is rotting in the lonely grave” the tears started flowing freely.
Opha: “It’s okay? It’s going to be fine. I am here for you. I have even resigned at my place of work so I can fully dedicate my time to taking care of you, Sammy and Annie. I don’t trust all those nannies so I will be going to your house as soon as I leave this place?”
Richard: “You really resigned? Hmmmm! Are you sure that is a good move? You will not regret it later?”
Opha: “My regretting it or not depends on you. Now start eating while I watch you, your lunch break will soon be over and you will have to resume work” she watched with satisfaction as he devoured the food with fervour. She smiled at how vulnerable he was at that moment like a bulldog who had strayed from home and
was lost from home.
##########
Opha and her dad, Prof. Harrison were in their sitting room engaged in a heated argument
Prof. Harry: “I said no! You cannot marry a widower. That will sincerely be over my dead body. What kind of disgrace are you trying to put me through? Are you crazy?”
Opha: “I am crazy and that is why I am even thinking of getting married at all. Had I been in my right senses, I would not have been having this talk with you sir!” she shot back at him with vigour matching his.
Prof. Harry: “Woman what have you been feeding this daughter of yours while I am away? Haven’t you been teaching her anything at all? What is wrong with the two of you?” he said facing his wife with eyes spitting fire and brimstone.
Maggy: “Opha calm down! Don’t make me into a bad mother and just listen to us. How can you decide it’s a widower with two young children you want to marry despite your level of education? You have so many suitors, just pick one of them ehn?”
Opha: “No! he is my choice and if you refuse to
accept my choice, then be ready to lose me” she said and stormed out of the house.
Maggy went to her husband and knelt down in front of him.
Prof. Harry: “What’s this? Please stand up already”
Maggy: “Please allow her to marry whoever she wants, I beg you. Don’t forget it’s her life and she has the right of choice. We can only guide her but if she refuses to listen to us, let’s let her be. I don’t want to lose my only child”
Prof. Harry: “So you are asking me to allow her marry a man whose wife died? Do you know what killed her?”
Maggy: “Well I know that she wil be fine. Don’t forget she has never talked about any man before. This one is the first, there must be something that made her go for this one. So let’s give them a chance”
He thought for a while…
Prof. Harry: “Okay then but I wouldn’t want to hear it if things start going wrong. You two will bear it all alone” he said and walked out on her while she was still on her knees.
###########
She took lunch to him in the office as usual and begged him to walk with her briefly. As they sat on the fence around the fountain in front of the office, she thought of how to ask him over and over again.
Richard; “Is there something you want to tell me dear?”
Opha: “Yeah there is and please you must not panic. I gave this a lot of thought before making this decision and I think it’s the right thing to do”
Richard: “What is it dear? Don’t worry I will not panic, just bring it on already”
She brought out a small box tied with a light blue ribbon, she opened it and two sparkling diamond rings kissed the sunlight. She knelt down in front of him.
Opha: “Will you marry me Richie?”
To be continued....
How should Richie answer this powerful QUESTION

drop a comment before Uu visit the link
encourage me ooooo

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tears-episode-9.html
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by aprilwise(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Opha she is evil. She is going to marry Richard for her gain .
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 9
Richard looked around embarrassedly, trying to make sure no one noticed them but of course they were noticed as people had already started gathering with their phones and camera taking snapshots. There were sounds of “wow” coming from different directions. He heard someone say “She is quite brave, I wish my
girlfriend will do this too” another said “what rubbish, women should not do this, how can a woman be so cheap?”
Opha: “Richie…I am still waiting for your reply” she said looking up at him pleadingly.
Richard: “Baby I am sorry but can we go somewhere private and talk about this please? People are staring at us” he said, lifted her up to her feet, collected the box from her, pocketed it and drew her along with him forcefully. They headed back to his office. As soon as
they entered inside the office, whistles from different angles greeted them ” news indeed travelled fast” he thought as they maneuvered their ways to his office.
Opha: “What is happening? You don’t want to marry me?”
Richard: “That is not the issue now, the issue is you proposing to me. Why did you do that and in public? My God!” he paced around with his right hand on his forehead.
Opha: “I don’t understand, what is so wrong with that? Can’t I even do that?” she tried biting back tears.
Richard: “Not that you can’t but doing it in private would have gone a long way than this. Now we are going to be
the talk of the town. Just check the internet, you will see it as a hot news there tomorrow”
Opha: “What does that matter?”
Richard: “It matters dear, it does. Don’t you care about your dignity? Do you know what people will be saying about you? Especially those ALFs eehh.. they can find faults so easily on anyone. Have you ever seen a woman proposing to a man before in public?”
Opha: “I don’t care. If losing my dignity would make us be together then I will lose it over and over again. I just want to be fully there for you and the kids. How is that a bad move?”
Richard: Do you know people on social media are reading this?
Opha: I said, I don’t care … don’t you get it Richie? She flared uncontrollably
Richard: “Baby I appreciate your kind gesture towards I and my kids but I don’t think I am ready to commit to another person just yet. I am still mourning my wife”
Opha: “Oh really? And what about me? If you reject this proposal I will disappear from your life forever. I am on loose end right now. I swallowed all of my human pride to do this. If only you know how much it took me to take this step”
Richard: “Hey baby! I don’t want to lose you but please can you give me more time? I want to do it the right way. I want you to know I actually love you but don’t want to give people the wrong impression about us.
Let’s take it slow?”
Opha: “Okay but for how long will I have to wait?” she asked sadly.
Richard: “It’s not going to be long I promise and thanks for taking this bold step. I will remember it for the rest of my life”
Opha: “Anything for my boo. And the rings? I was going to wear one though”
Richard: “I will keep them till further notice if you don’t mind” he said, went close to her and held her in his arms tightly. “I love you” he said and placed a light kiss on her forehead.
Opha: “Uhn uhn!” she grunted and pulled away from him. “I will get going now before you get fired cause of me. Catch ya later” she picked up her handbag and walked out without looking back. He could not imagine his luck. He felt like a baby floating on water. All through that day, he kept giggling and grinning from ears to ears until his cheeks could not take it anymore and started protesting.
##########
Sammy came back from school and met his sister on the floor crying, he scooped her up in his arms and sang her favourite song to her. Looked around the house and saw that the nanny Ngozi was in her room sleeping.
Sammy: “Nanny” he tapped her roughly on the feet. She refused to stand up but he did not give up. He was angry that his sister was neglected like that. ”Nanny…” he tried even harder. She stirred briefly, opened her
eyes and sat up angrily.
Ngozi: “What is wrong with you this boy that is always behaving like an old man? Why are you disrupting my sleep?”
Sammy: “Why did you leave Annie alone in the
parlour?”
Ngozi: “Who are you to question me? Besides why are you back from school by this time? Aren’t you supposed to stay for lesson? All your mates are in school learning but you are here questioning me like an idiot” she rose
up and make to hit him but he dodged it shielding Annie too as she slept peacefully in his arms.
Sammy: “Today is Friday madam, you are our nanny and you can’t even take note of such little information. I am going to tell my mum all these when she comes back. Just be getting ready to leave our house” Ngozi let out loud bouts of laughter
Ngozi: “Which mum? The one that is dead? Your mother is dead you dim witted boy…”
Sammy: “It’s your mother who is dead not mine. My mum went on a journey and asked me to take care of my sister on her behalf and that is what I am doing now. She will be back soon, I am only waiting for her to spill out all the wrongs you’ve been doing in this house.
Dad will give you money to buy baby food and clothes for Annie but instead you will use it for something else. I am writing them all down for you”
Ngozi: “Who told you that? And besides your mother is really really dead but you can still wait for her though. Just know you will grow old waiting for her” she said laughing wickedly again. “Get out of my sight idiot. And don’t get too comfy yet, your dad is bringing in another
wife to replace your mum very soon. You are
motherless, motherless” she said rising up from the bed
Sammie: “I am not motherless, my mum is coming back very soon: he started to cry and the baby in his arms stirred restlessly.
Ngozi: “Pathetic boy” she said and left him the room.
He carried Annie to his bedroom and laid her gently on her cot. Looked at her as she cooed in her sleep and tears started flowing down his face. He went over to his drawer, brought out a picture of his mum, sat down as his tears dripped on the glass of the little picture frame.
“Mum where are you really? You told me you wouldn’t stay long, you told me you’d be back or didn’t you?” he caressed her face from the glass of the frame and continued “Annie needs you mum! She hasn’t even had a breast milk before and that’s why she looks so small,
I need you too and I miss you so much. I want my mum back. Did you leave because dad was not happy with you? Mum Aunty Ngozi, said you are dead when you aren’t. I feel so angry with her and I am going to tell dad
everything when he returns. I love you mummy” he said, cleaned his tears and went to check on Annie who was still soundly asleep. “Baby don’t worry, our mum is coming back soon. You just be healthy and don’t worry, I will take care of you like mum said I should. It’s going
to be fine little sister” he watched as the baby smiled sweetly in her sleep.
Sammy: “Daddy I want to report the nanny to you” he said after his dad had his dinner, showered and sat with Annie on his laps watching the 9:00pm news on CNN.
Richard: “What happened?” he asked without looking away from the Television.
Sammy narrated all of the Nanny’s escapades to his dad and emphasized on the part where Annie don’t get fed enough.
Richard: “Ngozi…” he barked and she answered from her room. She ran into the sitting room with her wrapper hanging loosely around her waist. “Sammy repeat everything you just told me now” he order and Sammy
concurred…
“Is that true?” he asked after Sammy had finished.
Ngozi: “It’s not true sir. I do everything according to your instructions sir”
Richard: “And the part where you neglected my daughter in the sitting room while you slept soundly in your room? A three month old baby who has not even started sitting on her own yet?”
Ngozi: “I am sorry sir, it will not repeat itself again sir”
Richard: “So you mean that really did happen? You abandoned my daughter all alone in this big sitting room? I was hoping you’d also tell me that was just a
cooked up story. I am very disappointed in you Ngozi”
Ngozi: “Please forgive me sir! It will never happen again I promise” she was unable to look him in the eyes.
Sammy: “Daddy is it true mum is dead? It’s not true right?”
Richard: “Who told you that?”
Sammy: “She did!” he said pointing at Ngozi who was busy making signs to him to keep quiet.
Richard: “Now that is the limit to what I can take. I specifically told you not to talk about stuffs like this to him. I cannot have a lady like you around my children.
I’d have asked you to leave tonight but considering that it’s late, I will let you stay till tomorrow. So first thing tomorrow morning, pack your things and get the hell out
of my house. Do you understand?”
Ngozi: “Please sir. I will never repeat it again, just pardon me this once please?” she said kneeling down in front of him but just as he was about to say something, his Samsung Galaxy vibrated beside him, he checked
and saw that the caller was Opha, he quickly picked it.
Richard: “Hello dear…what is happening?”
Opha: “I need your help Richie” she said and he
realised she had been crying.
Richard: “What is wrong? Hope you are okay? Where are you right now?” he asked panicking. He handed Annie to Sammy and hurried to the room.
Opha: “I am at Orile bus stop, can you come and pick me please?”
Richard: “What are you doing there by this time?” he asked but she was not there to answer him anymore, she had disconnected the call. He hastily grabbed his car keys from the table and headed out the door.
“Sammy…I will be right back, take care of Annie and make sure that girl did not touch her okay?” he said as he was walking out.
Sammy: “Okay dad, taking care of her is what I know to do best anyway. But to think of it, why do they all keep leaving asking me to take care of her? “He muttered to himself and when realization dawned on him, he sprinted to the door with the baby still in his arms but
all he could see when his dad’s tail light zooming out of the gate. He shook his head and went back inside sullenly. “I hope you will not stay long like mum is dad.
God Please make him come back today” he soliloquized
After like twenty minutes’ drive, he parked his car at the road leading to Coker Street and called her. He waited for some time then looked in the rear view mirror and sighted her dragging a big bag with her. He got down from the car and without a word took the bag from her,
dropped it inside the boot and climbed in with her.
Richard: “What happened and where are you going to?” he said without starting the car.
Opha: “My parents sent me out of the house” she cried out wiping her face.
Richard: Whattt?
To be continued...

please comment here

read next episode in the link

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tears-episode-10.html
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
# EPISODE_10
Richard: “What? For real? On what ground would they send their only child out of the house?” he said with his eyes popping out of their sockets.
Opha: “They watched the video of me proposing to you. The video seem to have gone viral…”
Richard: “Damnit! I told you…I told you this could happen. Do you see it now?”
Opha: “I don’t need you putting blames on me now. What I need from you now is your moral support and probably a place to crash at?”
Richard: “Let’s go back and plead with your parents, tell them you were only being childish and naïve. Tell them we planned the whole thing together so we could get popular?”
Opha: “No way! You don’t know my dad. He is a stubborn son of a difficult mother. You should have heard him raging even my mum could say nothing, she just cowered at a corner like a deaf and dumb who had no inkling about what was happening” she said sarcastically.
Richard: “Don’t talk about your parents with such disrespect ma’am. If you don’t respect your parents how will you be able to respect your husband later on?”
Opha: “I am just angry dear. I can’t believe they could throw me out by this time of the night. All my dad cares about is his reputation and honour. One will think he is the only Professor in the world. Please can we just get out of here? I am getting scared already”
Richard: ‘Where will you want to go to now? A hotel or my house?”
Opha: “Your house will not be bad” she replied strapping on her seat belt.
###########
Night time was a nightmare to Gloria especially anytime her husband was not away on a business trip. She dreaded the time he’d have to pull her panties to thrust into her. It made her want to throw up in his face but she knew doing that would mean death to her marriage. She had to endure and keep enduring until when she is finally able to leave the marriage. She laid on the bed thinking of Opha, of everything they had shared, their love and friendship. Despite all of their escapades, they had never been suspected even once let alone caught. Whenever they spent those long hours in her room, her mum always thought they were having their girly talk so no one ever thought of intruding. The thought of those times made her Hot involuntarily, she remembered her husband was in the shower and would soon pounce on her, she quickly got up and wiped herself clean with tissue and went back to bed. He head the door of the bathroom open and braced herself for what was to come next.
Johnson: “Remove your night gown” he grunted like a pig on heat. She obeyed and laid back. He took in her stance and smiled satisfactorily. He joined her on the bed and instead doing what she thought he will do, he turned her sideways to face him.
Johnson: “What is wrong dear? Is there something I am doing that you don’t like? Is there anyway you know that can make it better?”
Gloria: “You are doing just fine” all she wanted was to get the night over with.
Johnson: “But why are you always so unresponsive when we make love? You hardly even touch my bag except I beg you to. I feel like I am raping you and that is the worst feeling any married man can have in his marriage. Please tell me, you don’t like the way I do it?”
Gloria: “I said you are doing just fine. I am serious”
Johnson: “Okay can we try something different today? Instead of me doing the whole job, you will do it today. You will ride me, I want to feel your ass slapping against my shaft. I want to watch your boobs bounce carelessly up and down. Can we do that?” he gaze was lustrous and pleading at the same time.
Gloria: “No I don’t want to. If you really want to make love, I am here. Do it the usual way you used to or I will go to sleep now” she said and made to turn away from him but he held her down.
Johnson: “You are my wife for Christ sake woman and we are supposed to be trying new things on bed. Try pleasuring me once too so I’d know I married a living person and not some log of wood” his voice was calm as he said this. He knew what he wanted.
Gloria sensing that his patience could snap at any time decided to do as he requested. She closed her eyes and started kissing him while he kissed her back, groaning annoyingly. She felt herself becoming wet as he dipped his finger into her centre. She pretended it was Opha she was with and this made her enjoy the act for that moment until she climbed on top of him and slide him gently into her. All the sensations she had felt earlier vanished, she almost pulled away but he held her down tightly on her waist and started rocking her back and forth. She followed the rhythm and soon picked up the pace. Grinding against his shaft while he squeezed the boobs, the sensation came flooding her and she felt herself going faster and faster until she started contrasting around him. She could not believe she was cumming. Her eyes squeezed shut as her body finally relaxed, he noticed it and turned her over on all fours in the doggy style. He rammed against her as his hip bone slapped against her buttocks, the sound of that turned him on even the more as he also climaxed spilling his seed inside her. They both rolled back on the bed breathing heavily.
Johnson: “That was awesome honey. Did you like it?” he asked looking at her lovingly.
Gloria: “Yeah it was great, I enjoyed every bit of it” she replied smiling but she wasn’t going to admit to him it was the first time she ever reached orgasm with a man.
###########
He sat opposite her in the sitting room eyeing her suspiciously. He wondered why she was at their house with her clothes and feeling so comfortable as if she was at her home. ” She even slept in the same room with my dad. I just dislike this lady with passion ” he mused.
Opha: “Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked with a smirk on her face.
Sammy: “Why did you come to our house?”
Opha: “I am in your house because I am going to be your new mum from now onwards”
Sammy: “You are never going to be my mum because my mum will be back soon. So you should better go back home aunty”
Opha: “How did your mother even bring this boy up? How can you be so rude to someone who used to be your teacher?”
Sammy: “Well I guess it’s not my mum who failed in teaching me well, it’s you!” he blurted out rudely.
Hell was let loose in the home of the Harrisons when in the morning, Opha was nowhere to be found. Maggy called Gloria to ask if she was there but she replied in the negative and even went further to say she hadn’t heard from her for three days. Prof. Harry kept barking orders in the sitting room, heaping accusations and threats on his wife.
Prof. Harry: “Shameless mother and daughter. How can she leave home without telling anyone in the middle of the night? I know you both planned it together, to spoil my good name in this neighbourhood” he kept fuming.
Maggy: “take it easy. She could have gone out briefly this morning, besides we all ate dinner together last night and there was no ill-feeling whatsoever between us last night. Maybe she went on her morning workout?”
Prof. Harry: “Why are you acting so dumb? Weren’t you the person who reported to me that some of her clothes were missing too? Do you exercise with a traveling bag on your head? This is the price I have to pay for marrying an illiterate” he said, giving her a look that could send a soldier into hiding.
Maggy: “What are we going to do now? Heei this girl is trying to send me out of my husband’s house” she started crying.
One of the servants in the house ran into the sitting room with his phone, watching something. He handed it over to the professor who became dumbfounded and speechless.
Maggy: “What is happening?” she went closer to peep into the phone and what she saw also weakened her legs. She took some steps back and slumped on the floor, crying...
# To_be_continued

read 3more episodes follow the link

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tears-episode-11.html
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Damibiz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Damibiz don land,i also loving dis work with sweet Tearz..lol,you are doing jst great,try spacing ur work alittle especially when it is dialog....kontinue
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 5:35am On Nov 11, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 11
Richard: “What? For real? On what
ground would they send their
only child out of the house?” he
said with his eyes popping out of
their sockets. Ophelia: “They watched the video
of me proposing to you. The
video seem to have gone viral…” Richard: “Damnit! I told you…I
told you this could happen. Do
you see it now?” Ophelia: “I don’t need you putting
blames on me now. What I need
from you now is your moral
support and probably a place to
crash at?” Richard: “Let’s go back and plead
with your parents, tell them you
were only being childish and
naïve. Tell them we planned the
whole thing together so we could
get popular?” Ophelia: “No way! You don’t
know my dad. He is a stubborn
son of a difficult mother. You
should have heard him raging
even my mum could say nothing,
she just cowered at a corner like a deaf and dumb who had no
inkling about what was
happening” she said sarcastically. Richard: “Don’t talk about your
parents with such disrespect
ma’am. If you don’t respect your
parents how will you be able to
respect your husband later on?” Ophelia: “I am just angry dear. I
can’t believe they could throw me
out by this time of the night. All
my dad cares about is his
reputation and honour. One will
think he is the only Professor in the world. Please can we just get
out of here? I am getting scared
already” Richard: ‘Where will you want to
go to now? A hotel or my
house?” Ophelia: “Your house will not be
bad” she replied strapping on her
seat belt. === Night time was a nightmare to
Gloria especially anytime her
husband was not away on a
business trip. She dreaded the
time he’d have to pull her panties
to thrust into her. It made her want to throw up in his face but
she knew doing that would mean
death to her marriage. She had to
endure and keep enduring until
when she is finally able to leave
the marriage. She laid on the bed thinking of Ophelia, of everything
they had shared, their love and
friendship. Despite all of their
escapades, they had never been
suspected even once let alone
caught. Whenever they spent those long hours in her room, her
mum always thought they were
having their girly talk so no one
ever thought of intruding. The
thought of those times made her
Hot involuntarily, she remembered her husband was in
the shower and would soon
pounce on her, she quickly got
up and wiped herself clean with
tissue and went back to bed. He
head the door of the bathroom open and braced herself for what
was to come next. Johnson: “Remove your night
gown” he grunted like a pig on
heat. She obeyed and laid back.
He took in her stance and smiled
satisfactorily. He joined her on the
bed and instead doing what she thought he will do, he turned her
sideways to face him. Johnson: “What is wrong dear? Is
there something I am doing that
you don’t like? Is there anyway
you know that can make it
better?” Gloria: “You are doing just fine” all
she wanted was to get the night
over with. Johnson: “But why are you
always so unresponsive when we
make love? You hardly even
touch my bag except I beg you
to. I feel like I am raping you and
that is the worst feeling any married man can have in his
marriage. Please tell me, you don’t
like the way I do it?” Gloria: “I said you are doing just
fine. I am serious” Johnson: “Okay can we try
something different today?
Instead of me doing the whole
job, you will do it today. You will
ride me, I want to feel your ass
slapping against my shaft. I want to watch your boobs bounce
carelessly up and down. Can we
do that?” he gaze was lustrous
and pleading at the same time. Gloria: “No I don’t want to. If you
really want to make love, I am
here. Do it the usual way you
used to or I will go to sleep now”
she said and made to turn away
from him but he held her down. Johnson: “You are my wife for
Christ sake woman and we are
supposed to be trying new things
on bed. Try pleasuring me once
too so I’d know I married a living
person and not some log of wood” his voice was calm as he
said this. He knew what he
wanted. Gloria sensing that his patience
could snap at any time decided to
do as he requested. She closed
her eyes and started kissing him
while he kissed her back,
groaning annoyingly. She felt herself becoming wet as he
dipped his finger into her centre.
She pretended it was Ophelia she
was with and this made her enjoy
the act for that moment until she
climbed on top of him and slide him gently into her. All the
sensations she had felt earlier
vanished, she almost pulled away
but he held her down tightly on
her waist and started rocking her
back and forth. She followed the rhythm and soon picked up the
pace. Grinding against his shaft
while he squeezed the boobs, the
sensation came flooding her and
she felt herself going faster and
faster until she started contrasting around him. She could not believe
she was cumming. Her eyes
squeezed shut as her body finally
relaxed, he noticed it and turned
her over on all fours in the doggy
style. He rammed against her as his hip bone slapped against her
buttocks, the sound of that
turned him on even the more as
he also climaxed spilling his seed
inside her. They both rolled back
on the bed breathing heavily. Johnson: “That was awesome
honey. Did you like it?” he asked
looking at her lovingly. Gloria: “Yeah it was great, I
enjoyed every bit of it” she
replied smiling but she wasn’t
going to admit to him it was the
first time she ever reached
orgasm with a man. === He sat opposite her in the sitting
room eyeing her suspiciously. He
wondered why she was at their
house with her clothes and
feeling so comfortable as if she
was at her home. ”She even slept in the same room with my dad. I
just dislike this lady with passion”
he mused. Ophelia: “Why are you looking at
me like that?” she asked with a
smirk on her face. Sammy: “Why did you come to
our house?” Ophelia: “I am in your house
because I am going to be your
new mum from now onwards” Sammy: “You are never going to
be my mum because my mum will
be back soon. So you should
better go back home aunty” Ophelia: “How did your mother
even bring this boy up sef? How
can you be so rude to someone
who used to be your teacher?” Sammy: “Well I guess it’s not my
mum who failed in teaching me
well, it’s you!” he blurted out
rudely. ==== Hell was let loose in the home of
the Harrisons when in the
morning, Ophelia was nowhere to
be found. Obiageli called Gloria to
ask if she was there but she
replied in the negative and even went further to say she hadn’t
heard from her for three days.
Prof. Harry kept barking orders in
the sitting room, heaping
accusations and threats on his
wife. Prof. Harry: “Shameless mother
and daughter. How can she leave
home without telling anyone in
the middle of the night? I know
you both planned it together, to
spoil my good name in this neighbourhood” he kept fuming. Obiageli: “Nna anyi take it easy.
She could have gone out briefly
this morning, besides we all ate
dinner together last night and
there was no ill-feeling
whatsoever between us last night. Maybe she went on her
morning workout?” Prof. Harry: “Why are you acting
so dumb? Weren’t you the person
who reported to me that some of
her clothes were missing too? Do
you exercise with a traveling bag
on your head? This is the price I have to pay for marrying an
illiterate” he said, giving her a
look that could send a soldier into
hiding. Obiageli: “What are we g…Premier
Naija Inspirational Blog!oing to
do now? Heei this girl is trying to
send me out of my husband’s
house” she started crying. One of the servants in the house
ran into the sitting room with his
phone, watching something. He
handed it over to the professor
who became dumbfounded and
speechless. Obiageli: “What is happening?”
she went closer to peep into the
phone and what she saw also
weakened her legs. She took
some steps back and slumped on
the floor, crying.
Could it be that her
secret as a lesbian has been
revealed? And was it okay for
Richard to have agreed to take
her to his home?

follow the link to read next episode

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tears-episode-12.html

poor comment
dunno if I should stop
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by aprilwise(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Please come and give us more update.
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by aprilwise(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Ophila brings nothing but pain and suffering to Richard. She makes him neglect his wife to death and now in police prison . Annie has been snatched .
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
bro this is really a good piecefrom you ,more ink to you pen bro it really get me emotional cry cry cry
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Kamelot77(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
nice one
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 12
Prof. Harry: “This girl has finally
succeeded in ruining our family
name. How on earth did she think
to do something like this?” he
barked. “Woman get up right
away and get me my phone. You and your daughter will have to
pay for this in a very bitter way” Obiageli: “Please forgive her, she
was only being childish. You
know she has never being in love
before and we never really told
her we had agreed to her
marrying the widower. Please ehn?” Prof. Harry: “How on earth could
she go on her knees and propose
to a man to the public’s scrutiny?
How could she do something so
cheap despite how beautiful and
intelligent she is? To make the matters worse, the man didn’t
seem to have agreed right away.
Oh my God!” he slumped down
on the longest settee and clasped
his head in his hands. Obiageli: “Please take it easy my
dear. If only we know where she
must have gone to…” Prof. Harry: “Where else if not the
man whose name I don’t even
know’s place? And I promise you,
I will deal with the two of them. I
swear I will make him suffer for
making my daughter into this shameless adult she just became
ever since he showed up in her
life. My own daughter begging a
man to marry her? What a
pathetic and miserable girl” he
stood and started pacing around furiously. A thought occurred to
him and he smiled mischievously.
“Where is the phone I asked you
to bring for me? There is nothing
you know how to do right in
your life, how could you have been able to bring her up
properly?” he berated his wife
who stood immediately to do as
she was bid. As soon as the
phone was handed to him, he
called the police station. “Someone is holding my
daughter against her will at his
house, please can you help us
look into him? He works at Accent
Nigeria but I doubt he stays along
that side, he must stay somewhere around mainland.
Yes! I will get back to you when I
have confirmed his name and
address. Thank you very much”
he said and hung up the phone. Obiageli: “Who did you call?” Prof. Harry: “Isn’t that obvious
enough? Police, I called the
police” he replied impatiently. Obiageli: “But it has not gotten up
to that. Why lie against an
innocent man when is your
daughter causing all the trouble?” Prof. Harry: “I can do whatsoever
I want. He is tampering with my
daughter’s honour, why will I let
him go scot-free? Please don’t
even bother saying anything any
further. You hardly make any sense” Obiageli: “Hmmmmmm!” She
sighed sadly and kept mum even
though she had a thousand
things to say back to him. === Ophelia: “Well, there is nothing
you can do about it little boy. Just
concentrate on being a good step
son to me so I can be nice to you.
As you know, I am very good at
using the cane” Sammy: “I will tell my dad if you
touch me or Annie. You cannot be
our mum no matter what” he said
and ran out angrily. Ophelia: “Spoilt little brat! I will
deal…” she was interrupted by
the ringing of her phone. She
reached out and picked it. She
was surprised to know that it was
one of Richard’s colleagues known as Kenny who was on call
with her.” What can I do for you
Kenny? Hope there is no problem
at all?” Kenny: “There is a problem. A
very big problem at that. It’s
Richard” she said breathlessly
into the receiver. Ophelia: “Tell me what happened
already” she yelled. Kenny: “He just got arrested by
some police men” Ophelia: “Arrested? Why? What
did he do?” Kenny: “I don’t know really. They
did not tell us” Ophelia: “Okay which police
station?” Kenny: “Lekki Phase1 police
station” she said and hung up the
phone. She picked Rebecca’s car key
from where it was kept in her
drawer and hastily drove out of
the compound. The traffic she met
on the road was killing that it
took her an hour to reach Lekki from Mainland. On getting to the
police station, she met her
parents at the front desk
apparently waiting for her. She
ignored them and went straight
to the front desk officer who was lustfully staring at her. Ophelia: “Officer please I came to
see the man who was brought in
some time ago” Officer: “What’s his name?” he
asked smiling sheepishly. Ophelia: “His name is Richard
Rotimi” Prof. Harry who had been sitting
waiting to see if she will
acknowledge him lost his
patience at last. Prof. Harry: “Ophelia follow me
now! We are going home” he
barked. “I told you officer, he was
holding my daughter under
duress. Please help me deal with
him very well, not even his parents should know his
whereabouts” he said and drew
his daughter forcefully out of the
station. === Ophelia: “Dad did you order
Richard’s arrest?” she said as
soon as they stepped inside the
house but he ignored her. ”Dad…
I asked if that was your doing?”
she asked again jumping in front of him. Prof. Harry: “You cheap thing!”
she fumed, raised his hand and
landed a very dirty slap to her
cheek. “You even have the guts
to ask me questions uhn? After
disgracing yourself with that filthy thing in prison?” Ophelia: “What disgrace?” she
asked holding her cheek as she
fought to make her blurred sight
clearer. She was oblivious of the
fact that her parents had seen the
video of her proposition to Richard. Prof. Harry: “How could you
propose to a man? How crazy
were you? And then had the guts
to run away from home?” Ophelia: “I did what I did because
I cared about him, a feeling which
is alien to you and that is why you
will never understand. If given
the chance, I will go on my knees
over and over again for him in the presence of the whole world
because I care more about what I
want than the opinion of the
world. You are and your
reputation can go to blazes for all
I care” Prof. Harry: “Obiageli… get your
daughter out of my sight before I
do something we will all regret
later. That boy is going to rot in
prison, yes he will and I will see to
that” he said and walked furiously out on them. Obiageli: “Go and beg him now. If
you know you really care about
that boy like you claim, go and
beg him now” Ophelia: “I will not! I will never
beg the son of a bitch over
anything again, I will do
everything my own way from
now on” Prof. Harry: What did you just call
me? Obiageli: Papa Ophelia, take am
easy biko, You know your
daughter is not in her right
senses now. “But Ophelia, how
about the boy? Do you want him
to die in prison?” Ophelia: “I will bail him out. I will
go back to the police station
now” she said fidgeting with the
car keys that were still in her
hand. “But the car is in the police
station, shit! Oh Richie!” she said and began to cry. “He might lose
his job cos of this, what do I do
mum?” Obiageli: “Go and beg your dad,
besides you have been
grounded. You cannot step out of
this house till further notice” Ophelia: “What? Who does such a
thing to his grownup daughter? I
will be 29 years in few months’
time remember? Mum I am really
not liking this. I need to do
something fast, his children are all alone in the house with no one to
take care of them, if not to the
police station, please allow me to
go back to the house. Please
mum” she pleaded tearfully. Obiageli: “Go and tell your dad
that. I have nothing else to say to
you. I really don’t” she said and
left her in the sitting room. She paced restlessly around,
thinking of what her next step
should be. He thought of Richard
in prison and Sammy who would
be waiting for him all night long.
She started to cry. Ophelia seems having good feelings for the kids. === Sammy kept checking time over
and over again. It was past nine
and his dad was not back yet.
Annie kept crying and crying
while he kept trying to stop her to
no avail. The baby was hungry and he did not know how to mix
her food, Ngozi was the one
doing it before but she was no
longer there. He sang Rihanna’s
‘Work’ to her but she wailed even
louder and he too started to cry. Sammy: “Dad where are you
now? Why on earth do you have
to stay so late? Mum…” the words
choked in his throat as he said
mum. Annie reduced her crying a
little on seeing that he was crying too. “Baby… you are hungry
right? What should I do? My hand
cannot even reach where they
kept your food, even I am
hungry” he said in between tears.
He checked the time again and realised it was past 10 and
decided to walk outside a bit to
wait for their dad. As soon as he stepped out of the
gate, he saw an okada man with
a passenger approaching them
slowly, he thought for a while
that it was his dad at the
passenger seat until they went closer, snatched Annie from him
and zoomed off. He stood
dumfounded for a minute and
started running after them when
realization of what happened had
dawned on him.
Sounds like from Frying
Pan to Frying FIRE? What
happened to Little Annie? What
should Ophelia do?

read episode 13 thru the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tears-episode-13.html
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Damibiz(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2018
Oh God,did cant be happening to Richard nd Sammy
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by perfect25(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
following oo i guess nothing bad happens to Annie.
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by perfect25(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
following oo i guess nothing bad happens to Annie.
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 13
He ran for some time and when
he realized he had gone too far
from home, he turned back with
his hands on his head, wailing
loudly. Sammy: “Oh God please save my
sister, bring my sister back please.
God almighty please help me. Do
something please” he fell on his
knees as soon as he got back into
the house. “God you were there when I promised my mum that I’d
take care of Annie please don’t
make me fail my mum. I also
know you took my mum away
but seeing Annie makes me
happy and makes me feel she will grow up to become like my
mummy someday. Please don’t
take her away from me too.
Wherever those men are taking
her to, please keep her safe.
Please sir” he prayed and prayed with tears streaming down his
face, he remained on his knees
with hands clasped together until
he fell flat wearily and slept off on
the floor. === He walked around aimlessly in
the cell not knowing what to do,
how fate turned around to haunt
him all of a sudden was more
than he could take in. He thought
of his wife who died so suddenly and now he has landed himself in
jail for no apparent reason. Earlier
that day, he thought he had
heard Ophelia’s voice briefly but
then it was like she had vanished
with the next wind that blew. He did hear the policemen talk about
The Professor but he never got to
hear his name fully. He asked
them what his offense was but
they told him they were under
orders not to tell him. He knew his human right was being violated
but who would be there to listen
to him? He was on his own. He thought about his children, he
prayed in his heart that Ophelia
would be there with them. As he
kept pacing around the cell, one
of the inmates who was popularly
called Ogbeni in the cell which contained six inmates including
Richard jerked up angrily, unable
to hold the disturbance any
longer. Ogbeni: “Na wetin dey do this
man sef? You dey craze? Why you
no go gree make person sleep
wella?” he said with a deep voice. Richard: “I am sorry please, you
go back to sleep!’’ Ogbeni: “Who you dey speak
English for? See me see wahala o.
boys wake up, this dude dey
speak English” he said as the rest
of the inmates started waking up
one after the other. Boys! Wetin una wan make I do to this mumu
ajebutter guy?” he said looking
around like one in a trance. “Make we roast am” they all
chorused. Richard: “Please guys, lets handle
this wi…”before he could say
anything further, a blow flew into
his jaws and sent him writhing on
the floor. Ogbeni: “Abeg boys help me
roast this guy sharp sharp” he
ordered and they descended on
him, beating, punching, biting
and tearing at his flesh. His pleas
got to the officers and two of them went to put everything in
check. 1st Officer: “Hey wetin una dey do? una wan kill am?” he said as the 2nd Officer used his gun to hit on the iron gate in order to
restore order. Ogbeni: “Officer we na gentle
boys o, make una go back” Then
the officers turned and left. After that, Richard became extra
careful in the cell before he got
himself really roasted. === She wept all through the night,
she was the cause of Richard’s
predicament yet she was unable
to do anything about it or even
be there for his children. “Will he
ever forgive me? Oh God! I know I have never prayed before but
do not let anything happen to his
children at home, do not let him
lose his job cause of this. I will be
truly damned” she prayed in her
heart. As soon as it was daybreak,
before her parents opened the
door to the room, she went and
sat down in front of their door to
make it seem she had been there
all night. Her dad was always the first to get out of the room, he
always reads in his study in the
mornings. He was surprised
when he opened the door and
saw her sitting there with her
back leaning on the door. Prof. Harry: “What are you doing
here madam?” he asked appalled
at her guts. Ophelia: “Daddy” she said as
innocently and weakly as she
could. Prof. Harry: “Did you stay here all
through the night?” Ophelia: “That is not the issue
here daddy. I know I have been
rude to you lately, I am here to
apologize” Prof. Harry: “Follow me and stop
sitting there like a homeless girl”
he said and started walking away
while she rose up and followed
him. He sat on his favourite spot
right in front of the 16”Flat Screen Television. “So I am listening” Ophelia: “Everything was my fault
dad, that man is innocent. I lied to
him that night that you sent me
out of the house” she looked
down unable to meet his
mystified gaze. Pro. Harry: “You did what?” Ophelia: “I wanted to prove to
you that I could as well live my life
the way I dimmed fit. Dad please,
his last child is just three months
while the first is almost seven
years old and they are all alone at home. Please sir, set him free” she
started to weep profusely. Prof. Harry: “What on earth do I
do to this child? Well I can see you
deeply care about this man. Only
God knows what you saw in him.
I will set him free today so stop
crying okay? Just that I will have to stop you from seeing him, you
cannot be with a widower who is
even a Yoruba man. Not while I
am still alive” Ophelia: “Daddy, do you want to
see me dead? By now I am sure
you know I am crazy. I do crazy
things and committing suicide is
something trivial for me. You
want to be childless for the rest of your life? I know it’s you who
can’t have children anymore not
mum. So if you want me dead
then you will keep insisting the
way you are doing now. Thank
you very much daddy, I know you will let me have my way,
thanks on behalf of Richard too”
she went closer, hugged him and
placed a light kiss on his cheek. He was dumbfounded, one thing
he was sure of was that she could
carry out her threat and imagine
what the headline would be? ‘The
daughter of a professor in a well
know university committed suicide last night’ and then the
details of the incidence will be
exaggerated. He quivered at the
thought of losing his only child
too and then he resolved to just
swallow his pride and watch her do her thing. === On getting to the police station,
she was told that Richard had
already been released and that he
had gone home. She knew that
was her dad’s doing, probably
trying to make up for his misdeeds. She got into the car
which she had left there the other
day and zoomed off towards
Mainland. Thankfully there wasn’t
much traffic jam. When she drove into the
compound, she met Richard with
his hands on his head pacing
around restlessly. The bruises on
his face was something to write
home about but what worried her the most was the look on his
face. She parked the car and got
out hastily. Ophelia: “Baby! I am so sorry for
what happened…” she
apologized as she walked up to
him. Richard: “This is not the time for
apologies…I know you did try
getting me out yesterday but
what I don’t know is whether
you left my children in this house
all alone last night because right now, they are nowhere to be
found. Where are they?” he asked
hopefully hoping she’d tell him. Ophelia: “Oh my God! I don’t
know where they, I was unable
to come back here last night
because my dad grounded me, I
was unable to leave the house” Richard: “Now I am doomed. Oh
Sammy. Where do I search? Who
do I meet?” Ophelia: “Let’s calm down first
and think about our next step.
Have you called some of his
school friends? Those he visits at
home?” Richard: “None of them have seen
them. I have to get to the police
station to file a missing person
report” he said and dashed
inside. Ophelia: “Will the police really be
able to help in this situation? All
they’d do is ask you to write a
report then after that you’d be on
your own. Let’s go to Radio and
Television stations. Paste their pictures around town and see
how that would help?” She said.
Following him slowly as tears
cascaded down her beautiful
face. Richard: “We can do all those, as
long as my children will be
found” he replied desperately. Ophelia: “All these is my fault,
what do I do in this messy
situation now?” she thought
sadly. === The two men walked way into the
bush with the baby in the tallest
one known as Bayo’s hands.
They made sure they were not
sighted or followed by anyone. Bayo: “I think this place is okay
right? Let’s do it here” he said
stopping. Kunle: “Wait! We need another
one because if you go first then
she will no longer be a virgin” Bayo: “Yes but someone still has
to go first, Baba said before 9a.m
and it’s already 8:30. Let me do
this one first then tomorrow we
will get yours” he said placing the
sleeping Annie on the floor. Kunle: “No let me go first, we will
get yours tomorrow. Do you
think I am a fool? Do you know
how long it took us to get this
one? We roamed the streets for
three days and you want me to just relent when I was the one
who sighted her first? No way!”
he said, pushed Bayo to one side
and…
OMG! What are those
two hoodlums up to? Where is
Sammy?

comments comments
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by aprilwise(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
There is confusion between the hoodlums . I know baby Annie will be free. Thanks for the update.
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 14
He started removing his trousers
but Kunle who was not ready to
give up quickly grabbed him and
a fight ensued between them.
They rolled on the floor with each
of them trying to get a better angle in order to deal the best
blow. Kunle, remembering the
knife in his pocket drew it out
and stabbed him in the stomach.
He fell back clutching his stomach
with a look of pain and surprise on his face. He fell his back as
blood gushed out from the cut.
Kunle watched as he squirmed
and squirmed then went still with
eyes still wide open. He went
closer to him, bent down and tapped him but he did not
respond, he put his ears closer to
his mouth and realised he wasn’t
breathing anymore, he fell back
and started shivering. Kunle: “Oh God! I just killed him, I
just killed my friend” he muttered
under his breath. Just then Annie
started wailing due to the effect of
the sun directly shining unto her
face. She was so loud that Kunle thought of taking to his heels and
leaving her there but changed his
mind. “I must finish what I
started. It is a must that I finish it”
he said looking around frantically
just to be sure no one was within earshot or watching him. He went
closer to her, removed her
pampers which was already filled
with faeces and threw it away, he
removed her top and used it to
clean her up then proceeded to unzipping his fly. Dickson and his two friends were
on the Lagos-Ibadan express
when he got pressed and had to
ease himself. Paul stopped the car
and turned the ignition off while
Dickson climbed down and started walking to the bush. Paul: “Where are you going to
you this guy? Why must you enter
the bush when you can even do it
right from inside the car?” he
asked impatiently. Dickson: “It’s none of your
business man. Just leave me
alone. You can leave without me if
you want to” he said still walking. Paul: “Ralph have can you see
how the jerk is trying to waste
our time when we are supposed
to be at the wedding already?” he
turned to their other friend who
was the only quiet one among them. Ralph: “Leave him now. I am sure
it wouldn’t take him more than
five minutes. Just chill guy!” he
said playfully and just then
Dickson came running back,
panting breathlessly. Dickson: “Guys! Guys!! Come
down now and follow me” he
said and turned back. The two
looked at each other confusedly
and open their doors at the same
time and ran after him. They paused when they got to where
he was, hiding behind a large
tree. Ralph: “What was that commotion
about?” Dickson: “Shhhhh!” he shushed
him and pointed to where Bayo
and Kunle were, fighting
vigorously. Ralph looked down,
saw the baby on the floor and
made to run into the opening where they were at but his two
friends held him down. Paul: “Don’t do anything stupid,
let’s watch and see what is going
to happen” he said in a hushed
tone just then, they saw the flash
of a blade and in the twinkle of an
eye, the other guy was down, bleeding profusely. Ralph: “Shit! We have to save that
baby fast” he said but the other
two still hushed him down. Paul: “I need to know what he is
trying to do with that baby. We
will pounce on him when he
makes his move and anyone with
a phone please?” Dickson brought out his phone
from his hip pocket and started
taking snapshots of all of the
guy’s moves. They got confused
when he removed her pampers
and used her cloth to wipe off the mess on her, they thought he was
probably helping her until he
started unzipping his trousers. Ralph: “Damnit!” he said in
between clenched teeth and
sprinted to where Kunle was
while the other two followed
suite. He jumped on him and
pinned him down while Paul kicked the knife out of his reach. Kunle: “Oh God! You people are
making a terrible mistake, leave
me alone now…I will kill you all”
he issued pointless threats. Dickson: “You son of a bitch! You
were trying to rape this innocent
baby? For what?” he said as he
scooped Annie up, removed his
danshiki and used it to wrap the
baby warmly as she stopped crying and smiled at him. “Oh my!
Can you imagine how beautiful
she is?” he said smiling back at
her like a teenager. They bundled Kunle up and
turned back to Ibadan, since
Ibadan was closer than both
Ogun state and Lagos from where
they were. They took him straight
to the police station and filed a report. Kunle was detained while
they were asked to take care of
the baby till her parents come to
claim her since no one had filed a
missing child report just yet. The
police did not want extra burden in their hands. === Just as they were about driving
out of the gate, they spotted
Sammy walking with such a
drooling shoulder that was
almost touching the ground.
Richard was so relieved that without turning off the ignition,
he opened the door and ran to
his son who got startled out of his
wits when he was scooped up all
of a sudden. He struggled to go
down until he saw that it was his dad. Sammy: “Daddy! Daddy!!” he
could not get the words out of his
mouth. Ophelia: “Richie…lets go inside,
people are staring at us” she said
placing her hand gently on his
shoulder. Richard: “Yeah yeah we should.
Please can you help me bring the
car in please?” Ophelia: “Yeah sure” When they got inside, Richard
noticed for the first time that his
son reeked of sweat and tears.
his eyes was bloodshot and yeah
he was alone. Richard: “Where is Annie?” he
asked gently holding him at arm’s
length. Sammie: “Daddy it was my fault. I
am not a good brother. Mum will
never forgive me” the tears
flowed freely from his face, his
dad was confused and scared. Richard: “Sammie what happened
to your sister?” Sammie: “Last night, when we
were waiting for you to come
back home, Annie started crying
because she was hungry and my
hand could not reach the shelf. I
decided to go and wait for you outside the gate but as soon as
we stepped out, some men on
okada came and snatched Annie
from my hand and ran away.
Daddy I don’t know what to do, I
prayed to God to bring her back to me but He didn’t since she
hasn’t being returned yet. I have
walked around searching for the
men, asking people but no one
know them. Daddy please get my
sister back for me” he disengaged from his dad and
knelt down as tears and sweat
mingled together on his face. It was like a terrible lightening
had struck Richard, he sat
unmoving staring into thin air.
Ophelia noticed this and walked
up to them slowly. She place her
hand on his shoulder again… Ophelia: “Richie are you okay?”
she asked with a quivering voice. Richard: “My daughter is gone
and you are asking if I am okay?
Tell me how I can be okay, how?
This is my fault, I should have
been home but I got whisked off
to jail disgracefully leaving my children unprotected. Tell me
what kind of father I am?” he
stood up and started pacing
around. Ophelia: “Let’s get to the police
station, this requires urgency. We
must act fast” she said urging him
to follow her. Richard: “I swear I am never
going to forgive the man who got
me arrested. I wish I even got to
see him or got to know his name.
But I will find him, I swear on my
dead wife that I will find him” he gritted his teeth. Ophelia: “Then you don’t even
know the reason you got
arrested?” Richard: “I don’t! Can you
imagine that? He instructed them
not to tell me” Ophelia: “Oh Thank God!” she
heaved a sigh of relief. “Okay let’s
go dear” Sammy: “I am going with you
dad. I must be among those to
search for her, I promise to do my
best” Richard: “It is too risky so just
stay here okay?” Ophelia: “You want to leave him
all alone again? Let him come with
us at least we will be able to keep
an eye on him. I am just afraid to
even leave him alone” she said
wryly. === Ralph and his friends were at a
loss as to what to do with Annie.
The three of them lived together
in a three bedroom flat at Oluyole
Estate in Ibadan. They met at an
MTN internship program in Abuja when they were first seeking for
job, they were all picked and
assigned to the same branch in
Ibadan. They got the apartment
together, took a room each and
used the living room together. They did everything together and
nowhere will one of them be
found that the other two would
not be found there also. Paul: “What do we do with this
baby whose name we don’t even
know? I am really not good with
babies and that’s why I asked my
last girlfriend to have an abortion
when she told me she was pregnant” Dickson: “Let’s take her back to
the police station and tell them we
cannot keep her” Paul: “You want to go through
police wahala bah?” Dickson: “Okay should we take
her to the orphanage? I really
don’t have money to waste on
another person’s baby. I already
have enough responsibility as it
is” Ralph: “Let’s keep her. Let’s help
this helpless baby at least it’s just
for the main time, her parents will
soon come for her. Please guys?
Just look at how innocent and
beautiful she looks. She reminds me of my little sister whom we
lost to small pox back then” he
said pleadingly

comments please

follow the link to read the next episode

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tear-episode-15.html
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Damibiz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Assuming annie died,i could have abadon dis story nd nairaland for a month..nice work
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 15
Paul: “No way! We cannot keep
her. Where will we find the time to
stay with her from? She has not
even started sitting up yet.
Seriously guy, use your head
now” Dickson: “I strongly agree with
Paul. We are bachelors and none
of my girlfriends will want to help
out. We will be on our own” Ralph: “So which orphanage do
we take her to?” he asked
resigning to fate. Paul: “we will ask around for any
orphanage in town. Then we will
drop her with a matron there.
Very simple” Ralph: “Okay then. Let’s do that” They bought new cloths for her,
bathed her and dressed her up in
a pink gown with head band to
match. Ralph could not help but
fall in love with that little cutie. Her
smile could lit up a whole dark room and he wondered who
could be the parent of such a
lovely baby and how much they
must be searching for her at the
moment. He shook his head as he
watched Paul take snapshots with her, throwing her in the air
and hugging her tightly. They all took it in turn to take
snapshots with her and finally set
out in their car. They went from
one orphanage to another but
none of them accepted her. Each
time they heard police was involved, they become
uncomfortable and start cooking
up excuses. By the time they got
back home, they had visited all
the orphanages google had to
offer within the vicinity and yet they still went back home with
Annie. Ralph: “Imagine how much fuel
we have wasted today?” Paul: “What do we do now? Look
at the way she is sleeping, even
she is tired. But to think of it, she
is really gentle or she is trying to
bribe us into letting her stay
here?” Ralph: “Seriously, I am in love
with this baby. Can’t we just let
her stay with us? When we are
going to work in the morning, we
will take her to the day-care
centre down the road and besides we do night sometimes
too so we can still have time to
take care of her. Imagine having
a baby girl in this house? Its
intriguing friends” the excitement
on his face could not be mistaken. Dickson: “Well, what can I say?
The orphanage rejected her and
we cannot throw her away like
that. Let’s just keep her till her
parents come for her” Paul: “Okay. Then we have to give
her a name? What should we call
her?” he said looking from one to
the other. Dickson: “Kemi” Ralph: “Kemi ko, komi ni, let’s
give her a nice English name jare” Dickson: “Uhnnnnn! What of
Nikita? I love that movie ehn?” Paul: “I am really shaking my
head for you. That’s why you
want to name her Nikita? I don’t
want Nikita. Think before you
suggest again o” Ralph: “What of Annabelle?” Paul: “What does it mean?” Ralph: “It means ‘beautiful’” he
said pleased with himself. Dickson: “Well I like it. We can call
her Anna or Annie for short” Paul: “Yeah! It is Lovely. Where is
Annie baby? Annie” he mimicked
calling out her name. Ralph: “Wake her up you hear?
Annie…” he jeered at him. === Weeks passed into months and all
of their efforts to find Annie
proved abortive. They had gone
from one police station to
another, even Radio and
Television stations yet there was nothing from anyone. No one
called to say they had seen a
baby looking like her, people
only called to sympathize and
pray for them. Richard started
having a phobia of losing people he loved. He was more afraid of
losing Sam and Ophelia who
became the centre of his world.
He was sacked at the firm he
worked at with his wife but then
got another job at bank as an accountant. It took him months to
land himself that job and it was
thanks to his colleagues who had
friends in that bank. He and Ophelia sat at home that
Saturday afternoon, talking… Ophelia: “Haven’t you noticed
how Sammy behaves ever since
Annie’s disappearance?” Richard: “I did! Losing a sibling
whom you love so much is not
that easy. I know how much he
loved her. He basically lived for
her and now she was snatched
right from his hands. Who would be able to live with such guilt?” Ophelia: “I just hope he wouldn’t
do anything silly to himself. I
think you need another nanny
Richie. I am afraid I will have to
get a job soon and that might limit
my coming here a lot” she said remorsefully. Richard: “Or you are looking for
an excuse to stop coming here?” Ophelia: “well you read me quite
well. I think I have done my part
now, I have been waiting for you
to make a move but seems you
are waiting for me to go on my
knees and propose to you again which I am not going to do” Richard: “Please don’t leave dear.
We still need you here…”he rose
up, dipped his hands into his
pocket, brought out a small box
tied with a pink ribbon, went on
his knees, opened the box and said “Will you marry me?” Ophelia: “Oh my God! Yes I will
marry you” she said with relief
sweeping over her. “What took
you so long Richie?” she asked as
he slipped the ring into her fourth
finger. Richard: “Was waiting for the
right moment” he said smiling, he
rose up and swept her off her feet
in a tight embrace. “Thanks for
being here baby” he said and
kissed her and she kissed him back. He led her by the hand into
the bedroom and locked the
door. Richard: “I have waited for this
day since I was given birth to” he
said moving closer to her with the
aggression of all the pent up
desires he had had for her since
they met. His manhood protested inside his boxers as its length
kept increasing. Ophelia looked at
it in awe and quivered frightfully.
“Don’t worry babe, remember I
promised to help you through it?” Ophelia: “Yeah yeah sure! “She
said as his mouth went down on
hers as he licked and savoured
the taste of her mouth. He pulled
her top over her head and bent
down to suck her breast but to his consternation, it wasn’t hard
like it should but he sucked it
anyway and she moaned sweetly.
He turned her around so she
backed the bed and laid her
down gently, removed the shorts she had on, looked down at her
and said “you are beautiful” his
voice sounded so husky she
could hardly hear him. He quickly
removed the barrier between him
and her and bent down over her again. He kissed her harder and
faster, she arched her back
towards him asking for more. He
kissed her neck down to her
boobs again and this time, her
nipples were so hard they intrigued him. She reached out
and grabbed hold of his erection
and flinched at how hard and
huge it was. She started teasing
its tip and he quivered and
moaned with his eyes shut tightly. He slide away from her hands
gently and bent to the centre of
her hotness, blowing a gentle
breeze into it. He dipped out his
tongue and teased her clits with
it. “Do you like that?” he asked with his tongue still teasing and
sucking. Ophelia: “Yeeeeeah!” but she
closed her eyes pretending it was
Gloria doing the sucking, she
moaned when she saw Gloria’s
Immaculate body in her mind’s
eye. He felt her cum into his face as she quivered and groaned
loudly muttering “oh Glo! Glo!!
Yeeeah!!!” he was confused as to
what that meant but he was too
busy to give it much thought. He
turned to her side and slide into her from the back using the
spoonful style. He noticed how
tight she was and went gentle, he
timed his thrusting until she was
no longer as tight then intensified
it. She clung unto his neck groaning painfully, she felt him
going faster and faster until he
stiffened and became gentler
again. He slide out of her gently
and embraced her so tightly. Richard: “Thank you honey. I
enjoyed every bits of it. Thank
you” he said again and placed a
lingering kiss on her forehead as
she smiled weakly. === Two months later, they got
married at the Lagos Mainland
Marriage Registry and their
marital journey began in earnest.
She missed Gloria whom she
hadn’t seen for months. She started cooking up every form of
excuses in order to avoid having
sex with Richard, at first he
thought she was just not used to
having sex and would get used
to it with time but as days went by, her dislike for it kept growing
to the extent that he found
himself nursing the thoughts of
forcing her. Sammy noticed his dad was
becoming unhappier every
passing day. He disliked Ophelia
with Passion, the way she looked
at him made him uneasy. She
seemed to be nursing a bad thought in her mind. He tried as
much as possible to avoid her
anytime they were at home
alone. That evening when he
came back from school, as soon
as he had stepped in, he heard voices emanating from the
bedroom and paused to listen. He
could not hear any words in
particular so he decided to check.
He opened the door slightly and
his step mum and another lady kissing passionately and
caressing each other’s boobs, he
quickly closed the door but that
made them aware that someone
had seen them. She quickly
dressed up and went to check who it was. When she found out
that it was only Sam at home, she
heaved a sigh of relief and went
over to him. Ophelia: “How are you Sammy?”
she said forcing a smile but he
said nothing. “Aren’t you the one
I am talking to?” Sammy: “I saw what you and that
pregnant woman were doing and
I am only waiting for my dad so I
can tell him. Don’t talking to me
because no matter what you say I
will still tell him” he said folding his arms across his chest
contumaciously. Ophelia: “You will not dare it!” she
started yelling but checked
herself. “But what exactly do you
think you saw?..
What do u think he saw? Drop ur comment

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tear-episode-16.html
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by aprilwise(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sammy saw two women fooling their selves . Please I want Annie to reunion with her family. Thanks for the update
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by SirDelvin: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2018
Thanks Bro

more updates please!
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Lifeixgood: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
LOVE WITH BITTER TEARS
EPISODE 16
Sammy: “Ehn? So you think I am
dumb? I know what it is of
course: you were doing with a
lady what you are supposed to
be doing with my dad. What did
my social studies teacher call it again o…”he put his second
finger on his lips trying to
recollect what he learnt in a social
studies class. “Choi! I can’t
remember now, but she said it’s
an abomination and infact it has been banned in Nigeria, any lady
caught doing it will be sent to
kirikiri prison. Sebi you came to
replace my mum! Sebi all you do
is shout at me in this house. You
will be going to prison very soon” he said giving her a tongue out. She thought for some time and
remembered how he had used
his sister’s disappearance against
him several times and decided to
see if it will work again. Ophelia: “Have you forgotten so
soon?” she said in a whisper,
sitting down gently beside him. Sammy: “Forgotten what?” Ophelia: “Have you forgotten that
Annie’s disappearance was your
fault? I am going to your school
tomorrow, I will tell everyone in
your class what a terrible brother
you are. How you could not even take care of one tiny baby. I will
also tell your dad about it so he
can start blaming you too just the
same way everyone in school will
blame you. You will no longer
have any friend and people will start running away from you. You
know I can do it right?” Sammy: “Aunty I am sorry, I will
not tell dad what I saw so don’t
tell anyone this please?” Ophelia: “Then from now on you
will start doing everything I ask
you to do without complaining to
anyone? Just imagine how much
Annie must be suffering now
because of how terrible a brother you are? She might even be dead.
God I pity poor Annie” she said
pretending to be very sad. Sammy: “Don’t ever say she is
dead again!” he yelled on top of
his voice. Ophelia: “Hey! No screaming at
me from now on no matter what I
say to you otherwise the whole
world will hear about how
cowardly you are. Do you get
me?” Sammy: “Yes but please don’t say
she might be dead, I know she is
not dead, I am praying very hard
for her” his voice quivered with
sadness. Ophelia: “I guess we have a deal
now. That’s my boy!” she said
patting his head. “Gloria you can
now come out, we are good
now” she called out to her friend
who remained in the room so she could take care of the situation.
She came out clutching her bag in
front of her. Gloria: “I have to go now. I have
something I need to tell you so
come by the house whenever
you are free okay?” Ophelia: “Okay! Take care of
yourself for me” she said winking
at her embarrassed friend as
Sammy scrutinized her from head
to toe. Sammy: “I can’t believe she is
pregnant and still doing that
abominable thing. As far as my
teacher taught me, women
cannot get women pregnant.
Hmmmm! My dad is in trouble” he thought to himself and shook his
head in disgust. === The next day, she prepared and
went to Gloria’s place. She met her
husband who was preparing to
go out. He eyed her suspiciously
when he saw her, the memory
and doubts of that day still lingered on in his mind. He was
never comfortable with her, he
thought it was because she was
too beautiful but now he wasn’t
so sure anymore. Gloria made signs to her to wait
for her husband to leave so she
sat down quietly watching music
videos on Hiptv. She sprang up as
soon as Johnson had left and
went to meet her friend, hugged her at arm’s length because of her
pregnancy and place a light kiss
on her lips. Ophelia: “So you said you wanted
to see me? Here I am” she said
spreading her arms. Gloria: “Yes I said I wanted to see
you. I don’t know how you will
take it but I still have to let it out”
she said looking downcast. OphelIa: “Hmmmmm! What is it?” Gloria: “Please don’t take it the
wrong way. I want you to know
this is breaking my heart too but I
don’t know how to keep it up. I
want us to stop what we are
doing right away. I want to be a good mum to my child and a
good wife to my husband” Ophelia: “What are we doing that
needs to be stopped? What are
you talking about? It’s not like I
am stopping you from being a
good mum and wife to whoever
you want so what are you talking about?” Gloria: “I want us to put an end to
this relationship” Ophelia: “What? What are you
talking about? If it’s a joke please
stop it cos it’s not funny” she
sobered up immediately. Gloria: “I am serious dear. I really
am. I can’t do this anymore. Let’s
break up, you should face your
new home too and find a way to
start loving your husband too. I
know how much I made mine suffer, Richard is a nice guy, and
so please be a good wife to him” Ophelia: “Breaking up with me is
one thing but don’t ever lecture
me about how to run my own
marriage. How can you break up
with me now that I need you the
most? How can you?” Gloria: “I am sorry dear” Ophelia: “you promised me your
husband will not get in the way of
our love, have you forgotten so
soon? Have you forgotten all the
moments we share? I don’t think
I can live a sane life without you. Please reconsider your decision?
If you want me to wait till you
give birth, I will but don’t tell me
we are breaking up okay?” Gloria: “Well I mean it. We are over
from now on. We can be friends
but nothing more. If that is not
okay by you then I will have no
other option but to cut all
relations with you” Ophelia: “I swear you will regret
this. You will regret this” she said,
picked up her bag and dashed
out of the house blindly. === Richard noticed that his wife was
even more withdrawn than ever.
She acted like someone who was
heartbroken and he could not
remember ever doing anything
wrong to her. Each time he tried talking to her about it she’d shun
him down but one thing he could
not still fathom was why she was
so rigid on bed. All she did was lie
down while he worked his guts
out, he could not remember the last time he enjoyed making love
to her. That night after a bout of
boring and unsatisfying love
making, he rolled to his side of
the bed, looked at her and
realised she had turned her back to him… Richard: “Honey! What exactly is
happening between us? I can’t
seem to remember ever doing
anything to warrant this kind of
treatment from you. What is going
on? Please talk to me, your silence is killing” Ophelia: “You don’t know what
you did? Your offence is not
letting me be, I hate having sex
with you, I hate your stupid hard
body, I miss Gloria” she thought
to herself as tears flowed down her face. “Aren’t you satisfied
with the one you just did now?
Should we go again?” she asked
unemotionally. Richard: “You are getting me
wrong baby. The sex is one of it
but what I am mostly alarmed at
is your attitude towards me. Did I
unknowingly do something
wrong to you?” Ophelia: “Yes you did! I lost my
heart because of you and that
Johnson, I hate you two with
passion” she thought but ignored
his question. He was becoming
more annoying with each passing minute. Richard: “Aren’t you the one I am
talking to madam?” Ophelia: “Richie you did nothing
wrong to me. Can we just sleep
now?” Richard: “Fine then! Just know
that this is really frustrating, put
yourself in my shoes and you will
know how terrible I feel these
days” he said feeling so
disappointed and forlorn. She said nothing even though in her
mind, she felt sorry for him but
she just was too heartbroken
herself to meet anybody’s
expectation of her at that
moment. === Some weeks later, she sat in front
of the mirror in her room,
thinking of how to get another
lover to satisfy her sexual needs
since no matter how hard she
tried, or how hard Richard tried, he just wasn’t getting her there.
The whole thing disgusted her
especially since he could not give
her orals the way Gloria used to.
She heard the door open and
heard footsteps approaching the corridor which led to Sammy’s
room and knew he was back. She
went and stood by the door
waiting for him to show up. Ophelia: “Hey Sammy Come here!”
she ordered as soon as she
sighted him. Sammy: “Good afternoon aunty”
he said wearily. Ophelia: “Nothing good about
this afternoon, just come here
now” she said, turned and
walked back to the bed while he
followed her. “How old did you
say you are again?” Sammy: “I am seven year plus.
Hope there is no problem?” Ophelia: “Not at all but I want you
to do something for me. Come
closer…”
Sorry for the late update guys..

click on the link below to read next episode

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/love-with-bitter-tear-episode-17.html
Re: Love With Bitter Tears 18+ by Ann2012(f): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
God shocked, Ophelia is ruining Sammy embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting Your Freelance Writing Business As A Nigerians / The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Most Famous Novels From other Continents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 367
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.