Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,017 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

8 Myth And Facts About Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Myth And Facts About Orgasm (1941 Views)

7 Myth And Facts About Condoms You Should Know / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / Can A Girl Squirt Without Having Orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Myth And Facts About Orgasm by oluwole52(m): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2018
1. Women generally need longer to have an orgasm than men, who take about 7 to 14 minutes. These are just averages of course. You may be faster or slower, and it can be different from one time to the next.

2. Having an orgasm and ejaculating are two different things. They usually happen together. For many men, a powerful ejaculation is the best part of an orgasm. Other men keep feeling the orgasm well after they release semen. After age 40, a man may ejaculate less, but he can still have orgasm.

3. Men younger than 30 are more likely than older men to have multiple orgasms. After an orgasm, most men need a rest period before they can get another erection. If he's older, it may be a few hours. But if he's younger, he may be up and ready in a few minutes.

4. Most women need more than just penetration to get there. To see the real fireworks, most women need stimulation of the clitoris as well. Sometimes, the position you use during sex can make the difference. But some women just don't have an orgasm during sex, ever. Whichever way you go can be normal.

Read number 5-8 here:-https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/08/orgasm-myth-and-facts-about-orgasm.html?m=1

Re: 8 Myth And Facts About Orgasm by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Organs of the body
Re: 8 Myth And Facts About Orgasm by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2018
mostly true
Re: 8 Myth And Facts About Orgasm by Biglittlelois(f): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
4 is correct
Re: 8 Myth And Facts About Orgasm by Ay04z(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
So 4 can be true. Why am i disturbing myself den .. all my entire life only few girls have reach organism for me. grin

(1) (Reply)

Madam Chinelo From Egbeda Needs A Sugar Boy From Lagos / Amber Rose Strips Down In New Photo And Gets Approval Of Her Fellow Stars (photo / 'This Is Disgusting' - Slay Queen Under Fire Over Her Twerking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.