Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Renewing The Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Renewing The Mind (228 Views)

Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr / Renewing The Mind / Pastor Creflo Dollar Sermon – The Necessity Of Renewing The Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renewing The Mind by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2018
Renewing The Mind

If you are to enjoy the utilization of the mind for the operations of the supernatural, it would be necessary to deprogram your mind from all negative orientations and perspectives.

They are by-products of fallen man, which are highly inhibitive even to believers.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:5

Since the fall, the thoughts and imaginations of man have been heavily tilted towards the negative.

The unregenerate mind works completely at cross purposes with the mind of God.

For your thoughts and imaginations to be in line with the divine will, there must first be a “casting down” of all mind debris; cultural orientations, traditions, idiosyncrasies, etc.

That hamper your perception of God’s plans and purposes for your life. It is a cardinal part of spiritual warfare.

Take a look at this admonition to the Corinthian church.

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. 2 Corinthians 10:5-6

What that means is that your mind must be in line with God’s before you can revenge all disobedience.

All happenings that are contrary to God’s plan for your life are in the list of the disobedient.

God’s will is that you be in charge of all life’s situations and circumstances. Your thoughts and imaginations must be in tune with the divine for you to do this.

The authentic instrument for retuning the mind to that of Christ is the word of God.

Will power, psychology, strength of character etc. will not do it. Only God’s word is capable of renewing the mind of anybody from the negative patterns of this world.

Apostle Paul reaffirms it in these words:
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

God’s word is your only guarantee for freedom from every form of mental imprisonment.

When it permeates your mind, it brings about a transformation which leads to a translation in every realm of life.

God’s word is the builder and lifter of men. It can lift you to a height that would turn you into a miracle among your contemporaries.

When you talk after its prescriptions you will set your life on automatic for supernatural living.

Bear in mind that your warfare with the devil is basically mental. If you lose the battle there, you lose it in reality. If you win it there, you win it in reality.

God gave you the mind of Christ, so you can walk like Him.

He enjoyed regular triumphs, over the battles of life, so you too have the capacity for triumphing always.

He lived in the realm of abundance and physical health, you too can live in a lack-free, disease-free zone.

He had favour with God and with man; so no force in hell or earth can be a hindrance to your progress.

You are completely programmed by the word of God to operate in exactly the same realm of dominions as Christ.

Don’t allow the devil to keep you down through negative thoughts and imaginations.

The choice obviously is yours. God will not think for you, you have to think for yourself.

God will not do the imagining, you have to do it. God will not speak for you, you have to do it. The aces are in your hands, the way you play them will determine what happens to you.

When you embrace the wisdom of these truths, you will become an amazement to yourself and your generation because of your easy access to the supernatural.

Hallelujah

#Releasing The Supernatural

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Day With God / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr.paul Enenche Nov 12 / Fear Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.