Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Scam Alert. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert. (412 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert. by Emereolevanwill(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2018
Good Morning Nairalanders.
I don't really know if here's the best section to post this, should it not be here, Mods please do the needful.
I went to bank on Thursday 01/11/2018 to do some transactions (to credit my boss), I was in the banking hall arranging the money according to their denominations, when a guy popped up from the withdrawal section of the bank, he came to me, greeted and started counting his currencies they were mostly in #500 notes.
He asked me if my #1000 naira notes were upto 50pieces, that he wouldn't love carrying the #500 naira notes around it ll make his pocket swell, people might think he came to withdraw million. I thought of it, since I was paying in, let me just help him.
I counted 65 pieces of #1000 notes and gave him, in return he gave me the #500 notes, I counted them and 1 was missing I called his attention, he counted, realized one was missing and he gave it to me. I confirmed the cash it was complete, he left. After filling my teller, I counted the cash again it was now #58,000, I searched my pockets there wasn't any cash there, I recounted it was now #54,000(wts happening). I counted the #54,000 it was now #48,000.
I now ran to the counter and paid in the #48,000. That's how I lost #17,000(Minimum wage).
I went to bank on Friday, saw a girl crying, I asked wt happened, I was told she came with bulks of cash, right there in the banking hall, she gave someone change, within few minutes her money was shorting #89,000.
This is Ember month everyone should be careful, I've not heard of this kind of thing, maybe I wouldn't have been a victim, she too. That's why I decided to share this here.

On a lighter note, Atheists pls explain this scenario, there's black power out there, it doesn't need to be scientifically proven b4 it becomes true.
Re: Scam Alert. by eph12(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2018
When the CC counted the money in the bank, it was still the same 48k?
Re: Scam Alert. by Emereolevanwill(m): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2018
eph12:
When the CC counted the money in the bank, it was still the same 48k?
Yeah.
Re: Scam Alert. by eph12(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2018
Emereolevanwill:

Yeah.
I thought the money was reducing per second abi per count.
Re: Scam Alert. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2018
eph12:
I thought the money was reducing per second abi per count.
lol so why didn't the money reduce when it was with the bank?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. by KlasysTech(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:

lol so why didn't the money reduce when it was with the bank?

Because teller use machine to count the Money
Re: Scam Alert. by jamace(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2018
The days are evil. To assist anyone in this present age is a risk.

So sad.
Re: Scam Alert. by TheTourist: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thanks for sharing. This one na eye opener

(1) (Reply)

Expect A Bullet, If You Throw Stones – Police PRO, Dolapo Threaten Shiite Muslim / 50-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping Autism-challenged Girl In Ondo / Woman Uses Children To Steal In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.