Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears (1559 Views)

Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by HeWrites(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2018
A Nigerian slay queen who has been identified as Tejumola tejupretty.xx on Instagram has been bashed by a vendor for refusing to pay her the money for clothes she bought.

The vendor revealed that she gave the brand influencer clothes to wear, take pictures, post on her IG and return it back, but Teju has refused to return her clothes

Read Below;
“This fake ass bitch with ig acct tejupretty.xx and tola_officials bought two clothes from me and told me she will pay on delivery before that she told me she is a brand influencer that she will help me get customers but I told her I can’t afford the money now but maybe in future because I just started this business 6 months ago.

She said she can help me wear and tag me that I should send all the clothes I have in Nigeria to her. I told her that what’s the deal she said she will wear and tag me and send it back that’s how she does it with other people, I said ok that good, she was so nice, I sent the clothes to her she wore it it was war to post.

She complained about my profile name that I should change it I said no I can’t . She said it sound local I said I will think about it in future when i’m made .

She wore the clothes and it was war when ever I asked her to give me pictures to post . She was always like i’m disturbing her.

After 10 days I started to ask her to return the clothes but she will not reply until I got angry and was always calling her to return the clothes . Before then she ordered two clothes and those ones came in to Lagos and she said have I gotten her order I said yes but I will have to get paid for the two clothes which is 28k she said yes that she will pay on delivery I said but I don’t do that.

Then I said it ok since I will be collecting the one I gave her to wear and tag me, So I sent out the clothes to her she said her limit for the day is over that she will send it. I waited she didn’t send the money so I asked her again and again she said am disturbing her over 28k.

I said how do you manage to cope when you are owing.

She sed I have to be patient . it’s two weeks now I can’t keep calm even she said people are owing her 400k for weeks.

I am not the one owing her so why take it out on me . She said 28k is her grocery money that am suffering I said yes I am suffering because of this business we did, now she blocked me every here.”

https://www.torimill.co/viral/12994/instagram-slay-queen-get-dragged-online-for-refusing-to-pay-for-the-clothes-she-wears.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by Brigosa: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by MJBOLT: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2018
'borrow borrow make me fine' slay queen
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by forreelinc(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2018
She no even fyn sef
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2018
She looks hot embarassed
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Fake lives everywhere.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by thesicilian: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2018
JjBankys:
She looks hot embarassed
She looks green.
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by nzeobi(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2018
majority on the people you see on instagram are fake.
things are very hard in this country, if anyone wants to help you advertise, take the person to the studio after the photo sessions retrieve your clothes back.
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2018
thesicilian:

She looks green.
yeah green and hot.seun we need new emoji
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by chiommy123(f): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2018
I wonder how people feel comfortable forming what they're not

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by OkoyeA1(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2018
For the gram
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by itiswellandwell: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Grammy brandy drama.
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Na me say make you give I-Neva-Chop your cloth cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears by BonkoINC: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
wannabe bloggers....

na wa o..nobody wants to be original again...smh

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling / Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies / Why Does This Happen To Me Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.