Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti (35004 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by SarkinYarki: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2018
Life
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by helinues: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2018
cr7lomo:

Did u learn anything in school? Cos if u did u wud hv understood y he was replaced as party leader in ekiti... Of cause , unless u dint read the article

We read weeks ago how Ekiti CJ, Obas all complain how Fayose treated them badly

Now he has been stripped off of his position by PDP

coincident?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by semyman: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2018
He was never a fit and proper person for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by martowskin1(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2018
Kai NLanders are lazy readers, they keep commenting trash without reading
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by hush15: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2018
globemoney:
That woman is over ambitious. She won because of Fayose. Afonja and betrayal

The truth is she took over to pave way for he ambition to be the next governor of ekiti....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Emmafe(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2018
All Na politics

Note 8 up for grab, check my signature
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by jclassiq(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2018
divinecode101:
Flatronns , no so una wan start the new week?

You guys just removed the saviour of biafrauud republic as your leader!

Who will now lea the people from the yEast? Somebody just whispered to me that the man shining the congo of Ojukwu's wife (that resulted in Ojukwu's untimely death as he was always made to fan them during the any congo shinning session) FFK, has opted to lead them wince coward Cownu ran away

grin grin

Get sense brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Ayo oshoko why now?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by BRASH: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2018
helinues:
Fayose don buy market

It is not possible for everybody to be against you unless if you also have some bad attitudes

Ambode comes to my mind
fayose is no longer in power and is only normal to give the party leadership to the highest political office holder of the party which is the senator, just like it was done to saraki and akpabio in akwa ibom.
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2018
It's no big deal afterall he is no longer the governor so what is the fuss about?

Apc are just looking for ways to distract people from Buhari waec mess bro una don fail.

Fayose not pdp boss in ekiti it's normal if any governor no longer in power the party has the right to quickly put someone in charge so apc shut da f u c k ok
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by BRASH: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2018
martowskin1:
Kai NLanders are lazy readers, they keep commenting trash without reading
my brother i taya. Too many dull brains

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Queenmark: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2018
WilliamsNedd:
Queenmark please resend your dm again.

Sent
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by ronaldbecky(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2018
kaen1317:
I don't know, I have not read the article. Is it efcc that removed him?
yes, olodo
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by murphybo(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2018
LibertyRep:
Since he is no more the highest ranking member of the party from the state, it is normal that he relinquishes the position to the next person
and you think that's the real point? What Highest rank is Lagos APC leader presently holding in Nigeria at federal or state level?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by murphybo(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2018
jrusky:
It's no big deal afterall he is no longer the governor so what is the fuss about?

Apc are just looking for ways to distract people from Buhari waec mess bro una don fail.

Fayose not pdp boss in ekiti it's normal if any governor no longer in power the party has the right to quickly put someone in charge so apc shut da f u c k ok
What constitution did u see that one? What power is Tinubu holding in Lagos state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by murphybo(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2018
BRASH:
fayose is no longer in power and is only normal to give the party leadership to the highest political office holder of the party which is the senator, just like it was done to saraki and akpabio in akwa ibom.
That's not a norm it's cos of their strength and structure in the party they retained them, why is Tinubu still the leader despite not senator nor Governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by alenwup(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2018
A very wise move, since he's untamable, and most especially since he's going to prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2018
We said it!

When you allow agents of pardition from a certain part of the country throw they support behind you then, you need not a soothsayer to know your downfall is only minutes away.

Peter has been left on his own. Job well executed.

The purveyors of pains and sorrow have headed the North - East way

An Hausa-Fulani Muslim Atiku is their next client to be "taken care of"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Raskasal(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2018
LibertyRep:
Since he is no more the highest ranking member of the party from the state, it is normal that he relinquishes the position to the next person

Gbam. You get sense..
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by EASY32: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2018
Peter the rock!
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by rusher14: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2018
EASY32:
Peter the rock!

Erosion has set in.

Alas, the rock is weathered.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Bewiseedet(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Its no new thing. Ike was replace by Saraki as the national leader of PDP when the later defected to PDP. So guys read aboard.
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by CID: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2018
helinues:
Fayose don buy market

It is not possible for everybody to be against you unless if you also have some bad attitudes

Ambode comes to my mind

Reading is important, but reading and understanding is importanter
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by kaen1317: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2018
ronaldbecky:
yes, olodo
na your faada be the principal for the school wey I go. Na so e teach us

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by erinalex: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2018
jrusky:

if you have your brain intact, Nothing should distract you, unless u choose to b mischievous.
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by erinalex: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2018
jrusky:

and TINUBU is still d Lagos state governor ? Your analysis is equal to zero.
The best u can offer here is Abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2018
Owo Epo grin
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2018
kaen1317:
grin
kaen1317:
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by erinalex: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=jrusky post=72669009]It's no big deal afterall he is no longer the governor so what is the fuss about?

Fayose not pdp boss in ekiti it's normal if any governor no longer in power the party has the right to quickly put someone in charge so apc shut da f u c k ok[/quote don't worry, we have given you the opportunity to discuss Buhari's waec issue, right now, start and continue to discuss PMB's certificate. At least, that discussion will give joy, just as it help you grow in 2015.
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Ndamati17: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2018
Fayose make a speech now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by observanc1: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2018
LibertyRep:
exactly
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by indomitable234: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2018
This guy don read good to great by Jim Collins
seunmsg:
grin grin grin

There is no king Kong any where. Fayose is all noise and brawl, no endearing leadership qualities. Out of power in less than a month and his party members have thrown him under the bus, says a lot about him.

Most PDP members regretted supporting him in 2014, they all kept quiet while he was in office so as not to be victimized by the tyrant. Now, it's good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back / ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.