Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu (3307 Views)

Court Dismisses EFCC Suit Against Rochas Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo / Real Reason Why Adams Oshiomole Is Against Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by gidgiddy: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

So what is the essence of primaries.
what is the correlation with appeasement and legality.
Oshiomole goofed on this one and needs to retract his statement.
Did Rochas win the primaries he contested in.
Did Nwosu win the primaries he contested in.
If they didn't , why are the being given the option of selection.

I watched Oshiomoles press statement where he made it clear that the APC primaries in Imo state conducted by Gulak has been adopted by the parties NWC as the authentic primaries of the party in that state. The primaries conducted by Gulak produced Hope Uzodimma as the Governorship flagbearer. That means that Uche Nwosu is not the flagbearer and Rochas is chasing shadows
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Uche Nwosu recruits are wailing more the bereaved.

Ndi Agburu Oshi
you people rarely use your sense and are too emotional,
What makes you think I even know Uche Nwosu or care about him. I cant even recognize him in a picture.
I am only interested in the process that brought about his disqualification and the consequences of that action.

I thought you are more interested in Biafras actualisation, how come you are now so interested in a Nigerian election,
This just prooves you guys are the militia wing of PDP and dont really care about Nwisu, but just want to use him to get back to Okorocha.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

I watched Oshiomoles press statement where he made it clear that the APC primaries in Imo state conducted by Gulak has been adopted by the parties NWC as the authentic primaries of the party in that state. The primaries conducted by Gulak produced Hope Uzodimma as the Governorship flagbearer. That means that Uche Nwosu is not the flagbearer and Rochas is chasing shadows

So why qas the Imo NWC disbanded, was both sides given fair hearing.
Is there any evidence of consultation from the two sides to reach a mutual agreement.
How come both sides equally received certificates , who issued them.

I am beginning to believe what some people say that Oshiomole is secretly working for PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years / How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos / Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.