Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu (3315 Views)

Court Dismisses EFCC Suit Against Rochas Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo / Real Reason Why Adams Oshiomole Is Against Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/04/ahmed-gulak-okorochas-planned-imposition-is-immoral/

You said you escaped death and was almost kidnapped in Imo State. Can you tell us what really happened?
Naturally, even before I went to Imo State, I was offered a private jet to take me to Imo State by Imo Government House and their proxies but I refused because I don’t want to be compromised. I refused the private jet and even the tempting offer made to me – very tempting. We are talking about $2 million here, which I refused, although I tried to persuade them that I was going to do what is needful: free and fair primaries. Every stakeholder must be involved. But immediately we landed at the airport was where the problem started. They wanted to kidnap every member and only God knows where they wanted to take us to, which I refused. And to say the least, I pity the Imo people but they have to take their destiny in their own hands and elect who they feel will represent them better. I am not from Imo state but I am a Nigerian. There is equality and there is equity. Some of our governors, I am sorry to say this, take state resources as their personal resources and we know that power is transient. After four or eight years, you are out of power and the system will get you. But having said that, I am happy that the party has vindicated me and I know it is the best decision for the people of Imo state.

The above is what the Imo State people are up against. Rochas will end up in prison when he leaves office. That I can assure you.

so when you come here and talk about rule of law this is what Imo State is up against. This is reality.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by phase1: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Any body in Rocha's lineage or relation by blood or association has every right to contest whatsoever so far he or she meets the requirements for it, and Rochas has every reason to support them as far as it is not with state finance.
By Imolitee, I hope you realize that Uche Nwosu is also from Imo state with, family members ,relations and well wishers who also support his ambition. You cant disenfranchise them on the ground that he is a stooge for Rochas that is left for the ballot box to decide.
If Nwosu won the primaries, let him contest, if not let the NWC tell us how the winner was decided, not saying choose one.

And like I said , stop being a bigot, Nigeria still has freedom of movement and freedom of association, tomorrow you too can be in Abia state or anywhere for that matter.
Am more interested in setting this record straight, because tomorrow it can be used as a yard stick.

Abooki close your rotten teeth and go away.
Stop posing as an Igbo man. Go fix your rotten tooth.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Any body in Rocha's lineage or relation by blood or association has every right to contest whatsoever so far he or she meets the requirements for it, and Rochas has every reason to support them as far as it is not with state finance.
By Imolitee, I hope you realize that Uche Nwosu is also from Imo state with, family members ,relations and well wishers who also support his ambition. You cant disenfranchise them on the ground that he is a stooge for Rochas that is left for the ballot box to decide.
If Nwosu won the primaries, let him contest, if not let the NWC tell us how the winner was decided, not saying choose one.

And like I said , stop being a bigot, Nigeria still has freedom of movement and freedom of association, tomorrow you too can be in Abia state or anywhere for that matter.
Am more interested in setting this record straight, because tomorrow it can be used as a yard stick.

.. So who won the govonorship primary that was chaired by Ahmed Gulak.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So who won the govonorship primary that was chaired by Ahmed Gulak.

There were two results, the committee was dissolved, ordinarily another primary should have been conducted.

Gulak called a result, despite claiming to have absconded from imo state. while his commitee members called another results,

the question is how does the result of one man supercede that conducted by fifteen people
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:

the man who disbanded Gulak saw the errors of his ways and reversed himself

you are being selective in accepting Oshiomole and the NWC decision

Hope Uzodinma has been submitted to INEC accept defeat or go to court

you cant have it both ways!

Of course this will take a Omehia/Amaechi twist and will certainly be determined by the courts.
I am not for or against anyone, but let the right thing be done.
It will all come down to , who has more authentic result materials.
And with the way things are going, APC can equally kiss Imo good bye.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

There were two results, the committee was dissolved, ordinarily another primary should have been conducted.

Gulak called a result, despite claiming to have absconded from imo state. while his commitee members called another results,

the question is how does the result of one man supercede that conducted by fifteen people
... Go read up the interview from Gulak and see the reasons why he absconded. Let's stop being sentimental here.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by LadyExcellency: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Why is Nwosu not man enough to fight his battles? I can deduce that Nwosu's only edge or qualification is impregnating the Governor's daughter.

My question still remains. Is Imo State Governor sexually transmitted?
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by poiZon: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

How is it morally wrong, and how does it smack of impunity.

Is Uche Nwosu qualified to contest for elections, yes or no.
Are you disenfranchising Nwosu because of Rochas.
Let the ballot boxes determine who will be the govenor, from aspirants who won through the right way.

Note, I am not saying Nwosu won the primaries or did not,
what am saying is that Oshiomole has no right to tell them to choose one , neither should Uche not be allowed to contest because his in law is the Governor, for Christ sake what is the logic beside that.
how many registered party do we have in nigeria?
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... Go read up the interview from Gulak and see the reasons why he absconded. Let's stop being sentimental here.
Why is his report different from that of his committee members, ehy should we take his word and not that of his committee members.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
LadyExcellency:
Why is Nwosu not man enough to fight his battles? I can deduce that Nwosu's only edge or qualification is impregnating the Governor's daughter.

Nwosu has the support of Rochas his mentor.
Obj fought Yaraduas battles for him so, its not a new thing.
If Nwosu is qualified, let him go ahead.
What i will not support is using state resources to sponsor him, which remains an allegation until prooved otherwise.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
LadyExcellency:

.. Hahahahaha. Wait let me ask Rochas.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Why is his report different from that of his committee members, ehy should we take his word and not that of his committee members.
. You don't want to believe his words but you gladly believed the words from Rochas and his group? Is there something you are not telling us? Are you Uche Nwaosu?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by ezegold4we: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Rochas, nwosu, and apc don cast as far as imo state is concerned
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. You don't want to believe his words but you gladly believed the words from Rochas and his groups? Is there something you are not telling us? Are you Uche Nwaosu?

Gulak made it clear that they came to kidnap him and his committee from their hotel room. he disappeared. the remaining committee members were kidnapped and taken to government house against their will where they were made to read a prepared speech

this is the kind of impunity we are seeing in Imo State

Rochas is alone on this issue he has lost!
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by ckc(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Why should we take the word of his committee members and his word? My friend stop pretending u are neutral when u are not!
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
just watch rochas bullying everyone including police after the first ward congresses and you are here quoting rule of law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKluZ3kUHnI
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
the world will know the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwNQKrWkuwg
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by mushystuff: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Are you writing based on emotions, or rule of law.
Is there any law which says a Governor cannot support and handover to his son in law.

We should be more concerned about Rochas using the dtste funds to support the political ambitions of any individual, himself inclusive, which is still an assumption that he will use, not s fact.

Denying Nwosu on that basis is very wrong, mind you people are only assuming .
What is the different between this and what Obasanjo did to Amaechi and Omehia.

We have a process, let that process be followed.

You know, there's a reason why in seeking employment or bidding for a contract there's a requirement that you not be related to anyone in that organisation u are applying to otherwise the applicant or bidder is likely to have an unhealthy advantage over others. It is not that the bidder is not qualified to execute the contract or the applicant unfit for the job. However it is a matter of the need for an appearance of fairness and a level playing ground.

That's also why it is ethically wrong for a medical practitioner to carry out surgery on a close relative eg wife, parent, child or other blood relative.

It may not be written in black and white but u cannot rule out or disregard the feelings, perceptions and sentiments of the public/electorate. To worsen the situation, Rochas has made an absolute mess of governance in Imo state. It's only natural that his son-in-law will cover for his FIL and even continue the trend and that is why Rochas is desperate to install him there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by hysteriabox(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Are you writing based on emotions, or rule of law.
Is there any law which says a Governor cannot support and handover to his son in law.

We should be more concerned about Rochas using the dtste funds to support the political ambitions of any individual, himself inclusive, which is still an assumption that he will use, not s fact.

Denying Nwosu on that basis is very wrong, mind you people are only assuming .
What is the different between this and what Obasanjo did to Amaechi and Omehia.

We have a process, let that process be followed.
I av been reading your comments and arguments and I do see your point.
I think the genealogy concern of Imo people is bordered more on the moral burden not the legal one.
Yes, Nwosu has the legal right to contest. But with his inlaws there having the instruments to influence the process (in a warped democracy like ours),its only fair for people to fear. When after observing that he, Rochas gave top jobs to his family members, why should the people trust that he ll not use his influence to install his inlaw as governor?
Not questioning the legal burden. Infact, they followed the lawful path and did the state primaries in which Nwosu lost. But Rochas' insistence is calling for suspicion.
Since the people don't want, then let it be
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
mushystuff:

You know, there's a reason why in seeking employment or bidding for a contract there's a requirement that you not be related to anyone in that organisation u are applying to otherwise the applicant or bidder is likely to have an unhealthy advantage over others. Ir is not that the bidder is not qualified to execute the contract or the applicant unfit fur the job. However it is a matter of an appearance of fairness and a level playing ground.

It is also why it is ethically wrong for a medical practitioner to carry out surgery on a close relative eg wife, parent, child or other blood relative.

It may not be written in black and white but u cannot rule out or disregard the feelings, perceptions and sentiments of the public/electorate. To worsen the situation, Rochas has made an absolute mess of governance in Imo state. It's only natural that his sin in law will cover for his FIL and even continue the trend and that is why Rochas is desperate to install him there.

Unfortunately Uche Nwosu is not a relation of Rochas Okorocha, and they two families can part way, morover there is nothing legal binding his ambition to that of his wifes father .
Let things be done within the limits of the law not emotions.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
ckc:
Why should we take the word of his committee members and his word? My friend stop pretending u are neutral when u are not!

Let the court decide who is right, one man or fourteen men.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
hysteriabox:

I av been reading your comments and arguments and I do see your point.
I think the genealogy concern of Imo people is bordered more on the moral burden not the legal one.
Yes, Nwosu has the legal right to contest. But with his inlaws there having the instruments to influence the process (in a warped democracy like ours),its only fair for people to fear. When after observing that he, Rochas gave top jobs to his family members, why should the people trust that he ll not use his influence to install his inlaw as governor?
Not questioning the legal burden. Infact, they followed the lawful path and did the state primaries in which Nwosu lost. But Rochas' insistence is calling for suspicion.
Since the people don't want, then let it be

I don't even care about Uche Nwosu, what I care is about the Precedence going to be set.
What stops my wife from contesting senate ,if I am a Govenor.
At this stage I dont thinknwe are ready to move forward.

Oshiomole goofed with his statement and it might/will come back to hurt APC in Imo state.

He should have just highlighted how The winner was selected, and asked any aggrieved person to go to court.
By linking Nwosus aspiration with that of Rochas, he acted ammaturish and made the issue look personal.

Of course they might resolve , but a precedent has been set.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by hysteriabox(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:

all Oshiomole did was to uphold the initial result of Ahmad Gulak primaries that gave victory of Hope Uzodinma. All Oshiomole did was to follow the law as it is. Rochas/Uche Nwosu can appeal through the courts if they want.
I think this finally answered your question
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by mushystuff: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Unfortunately Uche Nwosu is not a relation of Rochas Okorocha, and they two families can part way, morover there is nothing legal binding his ambition to that of his wifes father .
Let things be done within the limits of the law not emotions.

He is married to Rochas daughter and is the father of his grandchildren. They are now family. If you are really Igbo you cannot fail to see and understand the family dynamics and relationships especially when a marriage is conducted. Most times, even if a father disapproves of his daughter's choice of husband, he will still do favours when he can so his daughter and her children will not suffer.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by hysteriabox(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:

all Oshiomole did was to uphold the initial result of Ahmad Gulak primaries that gave victory of Hope Uzodinma. All Oshiomole did was to follow the law as it is. Rochas/Uche Nwosu can appeal through the courts if they want.
I think this finally answers your question
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
mushystuff:

He is married to Rochas daughter and is the father of his grandchildren. They are now family. If you are really Igbo you cannot fail to see and understand the family dynamics and relationships especially when a marriage is conducted. Most times, even if a father disapproves of his daughter's choice of husband, he will still do favours when he can so his daughter and her children will not suffer.

That is induced sentiment, there is no binding legality to that .
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Chambs: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Who is this bingo? Who is this gullible thing?

Proudlyngwa:
It is unfortunate that at this age and time, Nigerians are yet to leave above pettiness in the political stratosphere and indulge in emotional and psychological blackmail due to their limited level of critical reasoning.

APC as a party and Adams Oshiomole as a person should know that politics is not run to generate grieviances but to build bridges.

I can hear a lot of Imolites in particular and Nigerians in general saying why Should after Okorocha, his son in law be asked to contest. Is Imo state his personal property.

And the question I have for them is what is wrong with Uche Nwosu contesting.

The Questions should be is Uche Nwosu qualified to contest.
Can it be prooved that Rochas support his gubernatorial ambitions with state fund.
Was the process that brought Uche Nwosu out be termed geniue and Legitimate.
In a Court of law, should Nwosu decide to sue, can the APC come out tops.

Oshiomole saying , Okorocha should choose between his ambitions and that of Nwosu is infantile and Dictactoral at the same time.
Doing this is simply prooving that Imo state APC elections can be termed selection and not election, as it has turned to imposed substitution.

If both Nwosu and Okorocha won their primaries, let them be allowed to contest and test their popularity against other candidates at the ballot box

If they didn't , simply tell them so, instead of asking them to choose one, let Oshiomole explain to us who or what determines candidacy.

On this note, I stand with Uche Nwosu until Imo APC, and Oshiomole can come up with a superior argument , other than Uche Nwosu is Rochas son in law.
Politics is not a do or die affair and should not be used to generate grieviances.

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by maestroferdi: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Of course this will take a Omehia/Amaechi twist and will certainly be determined by the courts.
I am not for or against anyone, but let the right thing be done.
It will all come down to , who has more authentic result materials.
And with the way things are going, APC can equally kiss Imo good bye.
So in your silly imagination APC was supposed to win in Imo State?

Dude, I can't stand your dumbness.. ..
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by LadyExcellency: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Nwosu has the support of Rochas his mentor.
Obj fought Yaraduas battles for him so, its not a new thing.
If Nwosu is qualified, let him go ahead.
What i will not support is using state resources to sponsor him, which remains an allegation until prooved otherwise.

Abagworo, stop playing to the gallery.

What is allegation?

Tell the Randy boy to start from Councillorship. Imo State is not Rochas ranch

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by DeWisedon(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
wingmanII:
Thank God you said "if Nwosu and Okorocha won the primaries". They did not win any primaries and can never win any free and fair primaries or election.
Come to Owerri and see how that animal destroyed a once beautiful city you would nt be writing this trash.
you were there the day it was conducted right.

let's get past this hatred and jealousy against one another in this country so that things will be working well for us.
if he is an animal,then what are you

simply because you were among the ghost workers that he fished out and sacked,

mtcheeeeeeew
I STAND WITH UCHE NWOSU

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
[s]
LadyExcellency:

Abagworo, stop playing to the gallery.

What is allegation?

Tell the Randy boy to start from Councillorship. Imo State is not Rochas ranch
[/s]

Face topic stop shouting Abagworo up and down,

Is there any law that says he must start from councillorship
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by LadyExcellency: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
[s][/s]

Face topic stop shouting Abagworo up and down,

Is there any law that says he must start from councillorship

Uche Nwosu recruits are wailing more the bereaved.

Ndi Agburu Oshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: APC Chieftains Allegedly Storm Abuja With Blank Cheques / The Truth About Trump's Bible Photoshoot:Priest Teargassed to Make Way for Trump / Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.