Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? (22331 Views)

Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? / PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by kvngjesse(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Programmers
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by olajide21: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
There were never be an easy professions in this life... The working Hazard and the carefulness might be varies, If you think is easy let a professor or Doctor do the work of a plumber.

abi oo... Let them dive in into a real sh*t hole (Soak away) and pick up a loaf of loaf of bread afterwards!. These are what some plumbers do and are payed peanuts here.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by emekus6789(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2018
CrystalMax:

I agree with you. Surgeons
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by LadyExcellency: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2018
CrystalMax:

I agree with you. Surgeons

Be there forming importance. Engineers, Scientists and Programmers are working to make the job easy and operators less relevant.

Robots are coming to replace Surgeons.

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Nokio1: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2018
WAec Registrar he can find missing documents since 1961
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Amaureen: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2018
To me, It should be miners and soldiers. Their works involve everyday risk
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Netfilix: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2018
There is one profession that actually pays and is worth it: Parenting

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by gaskiyamagana: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Nokio1:
WAec Registrar he can find missing documents since 1961
PDP Wailer sighted.
Sai baba!
Sai Buhari!!
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by gaskiyamagana: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2018
bettercreature:
And who taught teachers? Teachers didnt bring knowledge from heaven either
Teachers taught teachers. Not other professions taught teachers.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Nowenuse: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Tricky to select but i will go for
Astronuat/Astrophyscist succesfully studying and luanching to space is not an easy task... undecided

My opinion too. Soldiers are still on earth risking their lives. Talking about people who take their own life and risk outside to space where there is no oxygen to breathe? This just has to be the most risky. Also, sea divers too.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by BanevsJoker(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2018
Defending Buhari.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by LadyExcellency: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Nowenuse:

My opinion too. Soldiers are still on earth risking their lives. Talking about people who take their own life and risk outside to space where there is no oxygen to breathe? This just has to be the most risky. Also, sea divers too.

Including Automation Combos (Engineers, Scientists and Developers) in charge of Robotics Engineering

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Cajal(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2018
NEUROSURGEON ......
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by enitey(f): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2018
Doctors
Pilots
Astronauts
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by omojeesu(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2018
Teachers
Doctors
Safety officers
Security personnel
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by lebete3000: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2018
ayEbeneyzer:
hello guys, good day... straight to d point, I've been thinking of lately what profession should be d highest paying in d world nd wat came to my mind is BEING A SOLDIER

like seriously guys, these people try risking deir lives nd family's life jxt to save we d citizens. imagine being sent to war in anoda country like Afghanista nd u're nt too sure if u're going to come bk... d kind of trauma nd suspense deir family will b in for months expecting deir return. I no those who ve watched a soldiers true life story movie will understand better...

WATS ur take on this guy's

because you wan join SSC ba? Nigerians are a ridiculously funny set of specie. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Amhappy(f): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Emergency workers; firefighters,divers,soldiers, rescuers and medics. They put their lives on the line.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Chrysz(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2018
cyndy1000:
Doctors

Soldiers

Teachers
I agreed with you. Even when a soldier is been shot, doctors are the one to treat him. But await o another thing is that the Teachers happened to be the one that taught the doctors.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by idrisiyah90(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2018
Teachers
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Kylekent59: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2018
Tracing everything back to the beginning of man, there the reasoning begins.

All those people commenting Surgeon, Soldiers, Astronauts, ..etc were all looking at the AD.

The first occupation was Farming, and that profession has to be respected.

FARMERS should be highly paid!!!

In conclusion, We eat to live.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2018
It Has To Be The Enforcers Of Knowledge.TEACHERS
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Chrysz(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2018
Then what profession should received the least paid?...

I think the politician.....
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Data Scientists/ Analytics Engineers grin
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Melison(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2018
bettercreature:
You need sense! Teachers are overrated, i dont see any risk in classrooms unlike frontline or in the cockpit
Teachers should get a life,teaching is just like every other profession and every profession has what they are offering people
No profession is useless
Common sense is indeed not common
Bravo I just confirmed how dumb u are!

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by stasius: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2018
1. Farmers
2. Doctors
3. Teachers...... Etc
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by CrystalMax: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Be there forming importance. Engineers, Scientists and Programmers are working to make the job easy and operators less relevant.

Robots are coming to replace Surgeons.
How have I "formed" important? Did I say I am a surgeon? Some people are just unbelievable.
Next time, read to understand and don't misquote people.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by maik99(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
bettercreature:
Teachers are overrated.I think soldiers and pilots should be in that position

Who go teach pilots since teachers are overrated?

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Teachers and Health workers
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by menzo4u: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pilots
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by kollinz1234(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Bankers

Why is nobody calling those who keep the money for everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares How His Wife Who Is An Architect Suffers Sexism In Her Profession / The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office / Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.