Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) (54975 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by kenchop: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fear women.....

*FOR YOUR LOW VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS, KINDLY VIEW MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yeligray:
In as much as I would like to conclude, I think the story of the other party is needed...

R. I. P to the dead
Men are totally worthless! A man is killed for refusing to be used by a desperate girl and all you can say is RIP to the dead? You are cursed with foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nelly613: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
nAWA OOOOOO....

TY Bello feat. Tope Alabi in her new song Logan Ti Ode

Its another spontaneous worship series by Nigeria female singer Ty Bello feat. Tope Alabi titled Logan Ti Ode. “Logan Ti Ode,” is an awe-inspiring beautiful song by Tope Alabi, on the newest session of Ty Bello’s spontaneous worship series.

Delivered in Yoruba language, “Logan Ti Ode” meaning “The Moment He (God) Steps In” – features Ty Bello and George.

DOWNLOAD MP3
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by marley145: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
you see wetin PUNA dey cause
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
he is dead, now what? is she gonna marry his dead body?
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
@EliteBeautyBlog, did you read Rivers State there? Fool! What would you say of Borno where Bokoharam has its base? I'm sure you don't know what the proposition 'Most' does in a sentence. grin Olodo!
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Slikbae: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Most of you can't go a year without sex but would curse out on the opposite gender for doing the same thing as yourself
Fitbillionairep:
no be benin again? bunch of hoes
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by GistFullGround: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hedonini:
Bini people too worry. But it's not the girl. Too easy... You've not come to Nigeria since 2017, so why would a girl here say you're responsible for her 3 month pregnancy? Doesn't add up.

The obote fit don chop person money for yonder, dey form 'nothing you fit do', stray come Naija'.

Do you think with your Anus?

How is OLISEMEKA EGOM a Bini person?
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by AngelicBeing: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
sad
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
He should have just gone quietly back to malay, before making his intentions known.

By the way? are there no women in malaysia for him to marry? sad
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by davidsodoj: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
So bad. But Team #ATIKU 2019
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by WeRblessed(f): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
What happened to doing a DNA test first before concluding that the child is not yours? I'm just saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by billyG(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
teebaxy:
NEWS NUGGET UPDATE- WAEC Emergency Meeting: May Suspend Nigeria Over Buhari's Certificate.

Accra, Ghana: The West African Examination Council Executives may suspend Nigeria from the membership of the council over alleged illegal printing of WAEC Attestation certificate for the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The Council is having an emergency meeting to discuss the unprecedented action on the National office in Nigeria last week, where they printed an attestation certificate President Buhari whom the Ghana headquarters has confirmed on a number of cases that he was never a registered candidate of WAEC in 1961.

Details coming shortly - Hope For Nigeria
Bros,stop spreading fake news,that matter has laid to rest.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is a case of a yahoo boy and an ashewo. I have nothing to say.
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
he should have just marry the Hoe and kill poison her 2 months later and blame her village people, easy and simple!

Abeg, does anyone know how the war between Okoroawusa and Oshiomole went?
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
billyG:

Bros,stop spreading fake news,that matter has laid to rest.
what da hell is he even talking about?
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by ZorGBUooeh: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
The man that impegnated the girl and the girl are responsible.
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by devindevin2000: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
How many times have I warned people abroad not marry a woman back home? Marry a woman where you are. The mentality and psychology of the woman back home after some years is different from yours. Unless you are returning back home permanently, don't marry back home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
teebaxy:
NEWS NUGGET UPDATE- WAEC Emergency Meeting: May Suspend Nigeria Over Buhari's Certificate.

Accra, Ghana: The West African Examination Council Executives may suspend Nigeria from the membership of the council over alleged illegal printing of WAEC Attestation certificate for the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The Council is having an emergency meeting to discuss the unprecedented action on the National office in Nigeria last week, where they printed an attestation certificate President Buhari whom the Ghana headquarters has confirmed on a number of cases that he was never a registered candidate of WAEC in 1961.

Source pls? - a credible one
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Tomoyayi(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
teebaxy:

Source
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Tomoyayi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
WeRblessed:
What happened to doing a DNA test first before concluding that the child is not yours? I'm just saying.

What are you saying?
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Story doesn't add up. There's no way she'd have pinned the pregnancy on him if really the last time he slept with her was in 2017.

I mean, she's not delusional, is she?
I think there's more to the story

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Yeligray(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Men are totally worthless! A man is killed for refusing to be used by a desperate girl and all you can say is RIP to the dead? You are cursed with foolishness!
you rush into conclusions and that's not how it is done.... Emotions count but facts and evidence counts more
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Proway: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hedonini:
Bini people too worry. But it's not the girl. Too easy... You've not come to Nigeria since 2017, so why would a girl here say you're responsible for her 3 month pregnancy? Doesn't add up.

The obote fit don chop person money for yonder, dey form 'nothing you fit do', stray come Naija'.
I have seen a lady of four months pregnancy with positive pregnancy test and Doctors confirmation still insisted that she was not pregnant nor any man come close to her.
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Fitbillionairep: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slikbae:
Most of you can't go a year without sex but would curse out on the opposite gender for doing the same thing as yourself
this girl use your brain o. how does that concern me. she knew what he was gong into. why didnt she decline. u think its easy hustling in malaysia only to come back and get wasted because of one wide stinking pussy. the hoe is lucky that the g man is an itiot. cos if na me, i will waste her the moment i find ouut
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
RIP to his soul. From the facts on ground. The first scenario is he is into drugs business & his competitor's killed him for money.
The other possibility he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, more so a stray bullet killed him.
Lastly his babe secret boyfriend cannot stand his success over the babe , hence killing him will make him have her alone.
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by aojully: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
they did it to make it looks like the girl has a hand in it. enemies of progress.
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by tojahh(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
dingbang:
Dont marry an Edo woman Dingbang..

It's quite a shame you don't remember you represent a brand and comments like this not only tells sour about your ideology but that of the bank you represent.
How about you say, "Edo people, don't bank with *my bank*"?

You made a rash statement sir even without due investigation of the incident. Believe me you don't have to comment unduly and absent minded like this to gain likes/shares as against your person and what brings food to the table.

Adios amigo

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Patrik007(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Terrible news...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.