Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) (54981 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by arrestdarrester: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Benin peepo never still stop this wedding by proxy and distant marriage arrangement?
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Yeligray:

R. I. P to the dead

only dead are said RIP

no need to say "RIP to the dead" unless in nigeria you say RIP to other situation than dead
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Amadioha01(m): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Yeligray:
In as much as I would like to conclude, I think the story of the other party is needed... Please before you quote, it might be a set up, emotions count but facts and evidence counts more.. Gather the evidence and get justice...

R. I. P to the dead
Uhh the guy is sort of.... dead.
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2018
dingbang:
why did you edit your comment? ,first bank bigot.
The victim is not even from Edo as his name sounds like delta ibo, who knows the lady in question might not even be from Edo either ,but your bigoted mind just won't let you see beyond your nose,would it?.

People like you pollute the Internet space with your shallow reasoning and incite tribal hate . useless first bank staff. undecided
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by nisco18ng(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2018
This is absolutely FAKE NEWS unless proven beyond reasonable doubt by police investigation.
I live in Benin city off Sapele Road and know the story about Olise's death.
He was killed by a reprisal attack of a rival cult gang whose members has been previously killed in the same area.
His death greatly and gravely escalated the war between the rival cult gangs and still ongoing.
He was just unfortunate as he wasn't their initial target. But they saw him driving in late night after missing their target. They chased him and into the house but couldn't find him until they threatened to kill his pregnant wife and son. That's when he came out of hiding and was murdered in cold blood.
This incident should be about a month old now.
This is what I know happened unless there is an hidden secret yet to be proven.
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by GetCofOProperty: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2018
May His Soul RIP... It was a wrong matchup. Hope the culprit would face the music.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.