Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) (44463 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Gboyeboy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
I really am not surprised
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Patrik007(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Na wah for this country oh, meanwhile feed on the word if God

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Franklyspeakin: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2018
That's why jagaban dey control them like mumu
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by martineverest(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2018
waxyung:
E did nor shock me grin grin grin
u must be very dirty...if you aren't sarcastic about Ur statement
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by nero2face: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
It is merely a beforehand image of what the airport of Porthacourt will become as soon as a new government comes into power.
did APC build Port Harcourt Airport undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by israelmao(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2018
No wonder Buhari prefers London hospitals to Nigerian hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Nukilia: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2018
pweshboi:
And the hospital will say they didn't give them allocation for that? It's either they weren't given money for proper sanitation or they ate the money and did nothing...
My personal believe though. You're free to yours

That is the fault if the hospital management. They supervise corruption...
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2018
They have drainage issues in that area
I was there on Friday
To pass na war sef
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Premiumwriter: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Holumhidey:
i am just commenting incase this hits front page.....
i will move on to the next topic to comment again....
i normally click new anytime i login to nairaland.....
WHAT AM I CALLED?
a troll, spammer, space booker, noise maker,
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
It is merely a beforehand image of what the airport of Porthacourt will become as soon as a new government comes into power.

lie, even in it's previous uncompleted form the ph airport was not an eyesore, you should focus on the sanitary problems of govt establishment in lagos and western states.

who doesn't know about the stench that comes from the lagos international airport, when there's power outage.

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2018
This is exactly the level of rut we have in the system and this is supposed to be a Federal university Teaching Hospital undecided
Anyway, it was once said that even the hospital in Aso rock does not have paracetamol despite with the huge
amount of money earmarked for the hospital.
This same people in Aso Rock, when they sneeze they'll run to London.
God knows how to deal with evil people sha... embarassed
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by zesig: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2018
with this senators are still receiving 15million salary.
Jothamthompson:
Entrance of Luth
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by baysol: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2018
Wetin den dey teach for the university.....Buharology? or perhaps lifelesstomy? Helep me abeg. The crux of the matter is North is starving the federal institutions in the South of necessary funds even despite the laudable contributions of this institutions over the years to the development of Nigeria materially and economically. North will definitely get the reward of their legendary evil including their corrupt and wicked Southern collaborators.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by aysyndrome(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2018
For real??
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Oshin56(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2018
If you have malaria don't go to this hospital because there are two things involved is either you kick the bucket or you leave with a Lassa fever
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by DavidEsq(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2018
Holumhidey:
i am just commenting incase this hits front page.....
i will move on to the next topic to comment again....
i normally click new anytime i login to nairaland.....
WHAT AM I CALLED?
Attention seeker

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by yuncka: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2018
onegig:
This is an old pic.

Guy I pass through that road on a weekly basis and what they have in front of the hospital is actually interlocking stones and not coal tar like your image is depicting.

Also those two centre man holes were removed as far back as 4 to 5 years ago sef.

So why are you circulating old pictures?

That's not an old pix. The black stuff you see is black dirt from the gutter. I live at Idiaraba and I work inside LUTH sometimes.
The interlocking was done by chapel of transfiguration Anglican church inside LUTH. It reduces the traffic gridlock there but it can't reduce the flooding.

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2018
No change at all. And to think I was greeted with this eyesore for the six years I had my primary education at UNILAG staff school (I know what you're thinking, yes it's true, I was olodo that's why I didn't have double promotion tongue). Pfft angry
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by maxzzo1(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2018
LifeofClinton:
This is Nigeria
This is Lagos
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by saibuhari(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2018
The Chief Medical Director of Luth and Chairman of Luth Board are dirty and shameless.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by captainamiedi1: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2018
onegig:
This is an old pic.

Guy I pass through that road on a weekly basis and what they have in front of the hospital is actually interlocking stones and not coal tar like your image is depicting.

Also those two centre man holes were removed as far back as 4 to 5 years ago sef.

So why are you circulating old pictures?

i was surprise because i pass tru that place on Friday . the drainage system in that area are working. so i don't know what the op hope to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Tonimagnificent: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2018
Doublejoy411:
Abeg its not Lagos state university teaching hospital oooo.....

its luth.... the canal close to it made d entrance flooded
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by toprealman: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Guess PDP caused it.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by rapwide(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2018
this is indeed terrible

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Horus(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2018
This is the result of Corruption
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by toprealman: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by frozen70(f): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Whatever pictures you see in front of that luth tells you exactly how their services are

Very shameful and embarrassing
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by poseidon12: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Lucifer66:
And people wonder why there's so little medical personnels.

So little medical personnels? This ugly situation is not unique to LUTH or the teaching hospitals or Lagos. This is the situation in most of Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed nation.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by rickyrex(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2018
Advans:

@op. edit the topic pls. This is luth not lasuth
weda luth lasuth both still stand for Lagos state university teaching hospital
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by hush15: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Jothamthompson:
Entrance of Luth

its not only entrance, the entire surround from front to back is disgusting. That locality alone is one of the dirtiest locality in lagos....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: 248 New Cases Reported, 17 Deaths And 33 Discharged On May 10 / Why The Vagina May Itch / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.