Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) (44471 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by daywatcher: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2018
Why should it shock me? Is Lagos University not in Nigeria?
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Princecharming01(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2018
You are right interlocking has been included but its always so bad whenever it rains the whole drainage blocked and the place turns to pool of dirty water. I know this because i work there. And that is even fair compared to the second gate leading to the hospital college.

onegig:
This is an old pic.

Guy I pass through that road on a weekly basis and what they have in front of the hospital is actually interlocking stones and not coal tar like your image is depicting.

Also those two centre man holes were removed as far back as 4 to 5 years ago sef.

So why are you circulating old pictures?
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by poseidon12: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2018
LyfeJennings:
They have drainage issues in that area
I was there on Friday
To pass na war sef

There is drainage issue in every part of Lagos. When Trump mentions shit hole, I believe he is talking about Lagos.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by poseidon12: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Lilimax:
This is exactly the level of rut we have in the system and this is supposed to be a Federal university Teaching Hospital undecided
Anyway, it was once said that even the hospital in Aso rock does not have paracetamol despite with the huge
amount of money earmarked for the hospital.
This same people in Aso Rock, when they sneeze they'll run to London.
God knows how to deal with evil people sha... embarassed

Don't leave it for God to deal with "evil" people in Nigeria. Play your own role by making sure you have your PVC, and that you vote right.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by GreatMahmud: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2018
The so called Almighty Lagos where everything happens. Nonsense!
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by movetoca: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2018
I'm not shocked. I won't be surprised if entrance to Aso rock looks like this. This is Nigeria where nothing works. I still wonder why people spend 200m to buy a plot of land in some parts of so called big cities in Nigeria. I rather use that money and buy a property in any Western country.

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by madgoat(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Holumhidey:
i am just commenting incase this hits front page.....
i will move on to the next topic to comment again....
i normally click new anytime i login to nairaland.....
WHAT AM I CALLED?

A jobless irritating fellow.

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by poseidon12: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2018
rickyrex:
weda luth lasuth both still stand for Lagos state university teaching hospital

Wrong. LASUTH is Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (for LASU, the State university).
LUTH is Lagos University Teaching Hospital (for Unilag, a Federal university).
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Raypawer(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Why mention PH here? Deal with your Lagos mess leave Port Harcourt alone..

Or is that how Lagos airport looks like now
angry

By the way, nothing/nobody can degrade Port Harcourt airport Lagos standard!

cheesy grin

OluwabuqqyYOLO:
It is merely a beforehand image of what the airport of Porthacourt will become as soon as a new government comes into power.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Raypawer(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Deal with it bro!

onegig:
This is an old pic.

Guy I pass through that road on a weekly basis and what they have in front of the hospital is actually interlocking stones and not coal tar like your image is depicting.

Also those two centre man holes were removed as far back as 4 to 5 years ago sef.

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Dafemsunky: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2018
This country is a scam
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2018
jieta:
Is this the Lagos i will not hear word about?

10% of Lag is fine

and thats IKoyi and some well privately maintained streets in VI and few parts of Ikeja

rest na massive dustbin

aside hustle, many people would gladly run from lag

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by bashcares(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2018
LifeofClinton:
This is Nigeria
this is ambode
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by gudnex22(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=LifeofClinton post=72675977]This is Nigeria[/qunote] No that's Lagos
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by jieta: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2018
maybachmusic:

10% of Lag is fine

and thats IKoyi and some well privately maintained streets in VI and few parts of Ikeja

rest na massive dustbin

you are not far from the truth.Lagos to me is like every other state in nigeria we have some side which receive more attention than some other areas.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by ladyn4real(f): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2018
Jothamthompson:
Entrance of Luth
@APC is working
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2018
All i can see is refuse that we ourselves had decided to throw into the canal. We behave like animals so we should be treated as one
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2018
abbeyty:
Nigeria is too dirty.Those in charge of the money to make that place clean prefer to spend the money to make the house they built with stolen money clean
Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2018
maybachmusic:

10% of Lag is fine

rest na massive dustbin

You don talk am finish
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by goryorhal(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Jothamthompson:
Entrance of Luth

Bro e b like say u just dey see this pics ..

This is an old pics ...
Go back and see for yourself...

Is like u r m*d and have no one to tell u undecided
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Dacman(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2018
onegig:
This is an old pic.

shut up
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by emceedcent(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Holumhidey:
WHAT AM I CALLED?
Jobless and lifeless like your president
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Johnsown1(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2018
While in the other news nigeria is give guinea bissau billions of naira to run her election, this is nigeria
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by woleabayo(f): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA..
OUR GOVERNMENT ARE NOTHING BUT GULLIBLE ..
IMAGINE HEALTH ENVIRONMENT FOR THAT MATTER kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by abbeyty(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2018
onegig:
This is an old pic.

No hospital entrance should look like that at anytime point of time
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2018
onegig:
This is an old pic.

you obviously haven't been there of recent. I live there. the manholes opened up again somehow but byes the road is made of interlocking stones now.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
This is so sickening and repulsive. Our leaders are just wicked. Will the CMD say he doesn't see this coming into the hospital everyday? Some people's conscience died eons ago.
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by Nonso92(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Holumhidey:
WHAT AM I CALLED?

NEWsance
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2018
LAGOS IS A WORLD CLASS CITY!!!!
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2018
poseidon12:

There is drainage issue in every part of Lagos. When Trump mentions shit hole, I believe he is talking about Lagos.

Lool
Mushin's own is worse
U need to have witnessed what I witnessed
So it wasnt just the water flowing overboard
It was pushing the dirt so in this case, it was heavy water from a busted pipe and the canal plus the rain and the dirt
I wan die when I pass there
Re: Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) by okadoo: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2018
THIS IS AN OLD PICTURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / Why The Vagina May Itch / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.