Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) (29325 Views)

Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House / Timi Dakolo Prays As "Strange" Illness Attacks Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Thugnificent(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Trashy
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by servipower5(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Black yansh..
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Samgist(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by shammahyaro(f): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by mockingdove: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
D ass dry like slate
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
and all dis bastards if em do eyo festival or yam festival dem no go gree do 'DRESS UP' dem go dey form say e dey diabolic angry
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
These people just like attracting satan
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Nightingales(f): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
[s][/s]flatbedbird
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Because kardashians wore wings and lingerie for Halloween, this aunty went to copy. Isorait!
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Bintuenyo: 4:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Dry fish don start
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by highsurge: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2018
Na wa oooooh! In this season of nyash (ass) display... This one follow!! Go girl... Give em hot stew jooor! U no go bi last
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by ezychoco(f): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Stanweezy:
Can u imagine I asked her on her IG what is this, she replied " Onwe gi ikpo police, oburuo my fault nna ekoli ur sis, bata na office gi rie office"
lolz
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by vicben27(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Yudee8:
Warris dis, no yansh sef
lf you enter the nyash you go loss
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by AnuliKay: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Okay.

In-House Counsel/Company Secretary at ONEFI

Job Responsibilities:

Oversee all aspects relating to the legal, regulatory and compliance functions of the company.
Manage the company’s regulatory and associated legal strategy in relation to the regulatory environment.
Implement all of the key legal processes that relate to legal drafting, negotiations, and commercial settlement agreements.
Work with management and key stakeholders across the business to ensure legal compliance.

Read more & Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/in-house-counsel-company-secretary/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidimma & Chidiebere Aneke Honored In USA (Photos) / "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face / Davido Gifts Two Thoozin Dollars At Labadi Beach (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.